Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm sorry you're going through this Koko, I can feel your frustration despite being thousands of miles away.

I'm hoping that Glu fix it and if they not fix it soon I promise that the next time I make a list of suggestions on the official thread I will include that!

Now a little bit of Joe Manganiello to make you happy ...

9hoQ8qS.jpg?1

Oh yeah. A little bit of Joe goes a long way. ;) Thank you for him.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm sorry you're going through this Koko, I can feel your frustration despite being thousands of miles away.

I'm hoping that Glu fix it and if they not fix it soon I promise that the next time I make a list of suggestions on the official thread I will include that!

Now a little bit of Joe Manganiello to make you happy ...

9hoQ8qS.jpg?1

That's very nice! First, that epic battle at Hardhome on Game of Thrones, and now this? What an evening!!

Thanks, Vats!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    image.jpg3_zps7kehsipl.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsxtteubky.jpg

Stellan tried to dye his hair purple in order to celebrate, but it didn't quite work out. Still, you get the idea!
    image.jpg1_zpsyulpi7sh.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsdlzo3hkn.jpg

[video=youtube_share;CQoE4bnpBCk]http://youtu.be/CQoE4bnpBCk[/video]

image.jpg1_zpsxcd6itut.jpg

image.jpg1_zps6qx24me4.jpg

Dear Koko, have a very Happy Birthday!!! Here's hoping the day is very purple, chocolately and boozey, and full of all the things you love!

<I really hope it's the right day!>

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Congrats on the big day Koko! Even if it isn't the right one:p

I got a bit of a problem here..... so I started dating Jesse who is very kind and sweet (albit a tiny bit melodramatic) but just one full day after dating him he keeps telling me that we haven't been together in ages, and all that moopy stuff. (he seems to be on the verge of suing me if I don't date him...) While I want to date him, he is kind of scarring me right now (no offense Eselletea)

But now I met this cute NPC, guy...idk what to do...anyone have any advice?

Here are the couples:

Jesse & Noona
    IMG_0444_zps1au4fqwn.jpg

Cute NPC & Noona
    IMG_0443_zps53mqezp6.jpg

Oh on a side note does anyone else's Oak bartender look like she went and pulled a Michael Jackson bleaching moment?
    IMG_0435_zpssmkt7dt9.png

Update: Well I guess I don't have to worry about Jesse now..he called me and told me that he wanted to break up with me...Well I guess I can start dating cute new NPC dude!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Oh one more question does anybody remember what the cheapest car is? Also other than the Hollywood Condo what is the cheapest house?

I feel like I should know this but I can't remember...

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Did you date different ones? Have they started breaking up with you? lol. Trev, you, Vats, and Luz are in charge of making sure I have a gameplan the night before. Like : If it's parties - do this................... (at least you can't ruin relationships with parties); if it's earn through gigs....do this. If it's earn through dates.......run. I know how to do the earn by spending. lol.

Well I've had around 3 NPC's call to break up with me so far but idc because I already got married. Now I'm just sitting here waiting for the update (again). It's always good to have a gameplan for these events or else you will end up wasting a lot of K-Stars trying to get them done.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Awww, thank you everyone. Yes, it's my birthday. Same as Marillyn, but I'm luckier in love than she was. School's out, but Mr Kokonut and my son both took the day off from work, and are spoiling me rotten. Breakfast out, earrings, custom Lincoln mats for my car with Lincoln Embroidered in Purple. I have to find a purse. My head is spinning. Thank you so much and I love all the purple stuff. THe cake, the music. Thank you so much Luz, and everyone. I love you all too. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Happy Birthday Koko hope you're having a lovely day! :)

I got you a coffee don't worry it doesn't have cough syrup in it (note to self buy better presents)
    image_zpsavw6w6aa.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Hi. I accidentally took our Mauve, when I was battling spammers. Polka noticed she was banned, and asked, I tracked it down, involved GLU, and yes, it was me, and she is now unbanned. So, I'll make sure she knows she's good. Mauve, I'm so sorry. But, if anyone ever finds themselves on the outside looking in for no reason, email me. My gmail addresses are in my signature. I just emailed her, told her I got it fixed...so now we wait. Here's a clue- if you're Game Center, there is a little trick that lets you message people. I went in (Mauve and I played together) to GC, clicked on her, clicked on KKH in her games, and issues a challenge. THere's no real way to 'do' the challenge, but you can include a note. So I asked her to email me, she did, and we started talking. But I wrote Glu immed, told them I thought I did it, Again, I'm so sorry.....But.....I got it fixed. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yay at least it is fixed!

Happy to have Mauve back!

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Birthday Koko!

I wish that the universe always bring you good things and you have a wonderful day! Hug!:D

Noona my dear the cheapest car is the rover 20k!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Koko!

I wish that the universe always bring you good things and you have a wonderful day! Hug!

Noona my dear the cheapest car is the rover 20k!

Thank you Vats!!

Oh dear I may have a problem with that...how can I buy a car, possibly a new house for the baby, and what ever else is needed for the little one...

Gosh now I got to work my butt off.....if you see me again I will be living off of krispy creams and Carmel Lattes...:eek

• Options
    If I could lend you I would Noona!:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hopefully we can gift some things for the baby.

Sigh, Mauve is back, but I honestly feel terrible. Please never be afraid or hesitant to contact me via pm if you have a question. Worst thing would be I can't answer, no harm no foul. Best case....................We've got Mauve back. I pmd her, apologized again and said she should pop in because we're all welcoming her back. ANd.......now she's back...Glu can bring the baby update any time now. Phew. Mauve, thanks again for being so nice about this, and Polka Dot..you are truly awesome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm glad Mauve is back, yay!

Mistakes happen, Koko! Somebody brought a concern to your attention, and you found the answer as quickly as you could. It's fixed now, so no lasting harm done... And she's back in plenty of time to add to the threads about the update!

You're not allowed to feel terrible on your birthday and when an exciting baby update is almost upon us!

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Awww...thanks, Koko! *blush*

All's well that ends well. Happy endings rock :)

Thank you for being so warm, so accessible, and - google, goggle - one of us, one of us! :D xo
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed that their doll's eyes are more sparkly, vivid and beautiful since the update hit, or am I just going crazy? I can't stop looking at Luz' eyes! I'm clearly insane.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that their doll's eyes are more sparkly, vivid and beautiful since the update hit, or am I just going crazy? I can't stop looking at Luz' eyes! I'm clearly insane.
    I was thinking the same thing. Glad im not the only one. :D
  • Options
    Well, that's a relief, thanks! I think I have to go re-do my avatar with the exquisite new eyes...

• Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    where is the official baby update thread?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Maybe my doll's eyes are small but I didn't notice too much.

I went to check immediately, it seems on instances there is a shine-ring on them but then after blinking they kinda disappear.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Reginaa wrote: »
    where is the official baby update thread?
    I think Koko accidentally closed all of them because I can't find it either.
  • Options
    I suspect the bunch of us just crashed Koko, basically. She's probably working her butt off right now and can't even go see the update yet...

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Has anyone else seen this pic floating around IG? I don't know if it's old or new...

I wonder if it's a leak or fan made edit for the future Britney Spears Glu game.

2015-06-03%2009.39.45_zpsb3gddsqp.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I have never seen it, but.....who knows. I still say the next game should be Scott's.

Hey, I'm in theXX5 gig, I'm supposed to say 250 Years, but Willow interrupted and I know it's not going to happen now. What do we do? Aaaaaaagh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen this pic floating around IG? I don't know if it's old or new...

I wonder if it's a leak or fan made edit for the future Britney Spears Glu game.

This is exciting!

It's probably fake, when the subject is Britney always appear a lot of fake stuff before anything official.

If it's a demo version, Glu will have to greatly improve, the head is too big, the body doesn't correspond to Britney's reality nowadays and although the characterization is perfect (loved the hair color), Britney was 16 when she dressed that way would be strange she appears in the game like that, except as photoboth option.

I just give an advice for Glu, be careful with the material produced. Britney's fandom isn't very receptive and isn't afraid to criticize what doesn't please them. If they get angry I bet that the game doesn't get the second update. Britney Jean says hi!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

I didn't realize you had already posted this here but yea I've seen this going around on instagram too. It looks very similar to the designs from the Kim K game but no one from Glu has released it or said anything about it. Im starting to think it was leaked.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I think it's real bcuz there was a short YouTube video with it (stage view) but Glu had it taken down and now it says this.

Screenshot_2015-06-03-15-36-54_zpshoz5v5pf.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    WOW Way to Go Glu. This is awesome.

Now get Disick please Glu. He's a big part of the attraction of the shows.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think it's real bcuz there was a short YouTube video with it (stage view) but Glu had it taken down and now it says this.

Screenshot_2015-06-03-15-36-54_zpshoz5v5pf.png

ooo it must have been leaked then. :eek: I wonder by who? Maybe they can give us more info on future updates for KKH lol.