Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Haha the same thing has happened to me multiple times! I try out something new just to be asked if something is wrong with my face.
    I also tried the glitter eyeliner at the corner of my eye and my coleague got really concerned. I stick to the basics now.

Hahaha glad someone could understand me!! I once tried my mum's blush on my cheeks and I got asked if I was slapped... I really need lessons from Sassy or Keem haha!
    Keem wrote: »
    I don't know your skin tone, but if you're not super pale, a nice soft dust bronzer does wonders on the apples too!

Pinks can be a ltitle tricky, the wrong shade and hello bozo the clown!
    A nice fresh peach (not a dark one) is a decent start for a neutral look

I'm not super pale like vampire-pale, but rather fair as I'm Asian. I just googled, yes peach is a nice and subtle color to start with!

Amy big hugs, stay strong <3

Vatsy lmao at your foundation story! Your sister really tortures you, I remember you helped with her homework late at night too, but I'm sure is a love-hate relationship!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Awww, Amy.. I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time :( I'm sending you huge internet hugs!!! I hope everything turns out okay <3

I know I've been pretty distant lately, but it's because I've been horribly sick for weeks! Nothing is seriously wrong though.. I didn't want to say anything for a while, but I'm having a baby irl!!! :) so the morning, day and night sickness (because "morning" sickness isn't accurate haha) on top of my migraines (that I can't take anything for now) have made me pretty miserable. Looking at my phone for longer than 5 minutes can sometimes send me straight to the restroom =\ anyways.. I hope you're all doing well, and I'm hoping I'll be felling better in the next few weeks and am able to participate more!! I really do love coming on here and talking with such cool people :) you guys are wonderful and I miss you all!!! Xoxo
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    OMG, does this mean we'll be Aunties and Uncles? Is this our first forum Baby? It's 6:30 a.m. and I've just battled live spammers, so my brain might be fuzz, but I really do think this is our first forum baby! Oh sure, you get to hold the baby, and feed the baby, and well, hold the baby, but we can still send love and great wishes.

Congratulations. This is wonderful when the Morning Sickness leaves.

Baby04x3.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Awwwww that's wonderful news Tarabella, congrats! And hopefully the sickness will pass quickly :)
  • Options
    Yay Tara!! I think the best thing about being pregnant is the food, and being pampered right? :rolleyes:

Hope you and your baby stay safe and healthy <3
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Tara! Is her your first baby? Can't remember if you said to have other children. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy time and that cute little girl comes full of health to this world!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Morning guys. I've been busy, yesterday made a Cheesecake for PuterHead's birthday.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you for letting me get this off my chest.
    OH:
    Also bugging me, people sneaking around with multiple accounts freaking talking to themselves on the forum. Rude posts I have to delete and this is not the day for that. I have the vanilla and 1/2 choc cake chillin in the fridge with the base layer of frosting. When it gets stiff, I go in , apply the 2nd coat of frosting and decorate. Oh, anyone want cake? We'll have plenty. lol.

All the xxxs? I vented about PuterHead and then it was out of my system. He's a big baby when it comes to his birthday. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Lol vent all you want! I am intrigued by these weirdos who have multiple accounts. Not cool making more work for Koko!
  • Options
    Also, less activity in the game means less activity here as well :( I didn't realize how much I enjoyed reading everyone's posts!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Congrats, Tara! But remember to just have this one, because you know you'll end up with some creepy nanny kicking your spouse out of the nursery if you have a second one... I hope you feel better soon!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Hi Luz! How are you!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Waves hi to Luz. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Congratulations, Tara!!! I'm soooo happy for you <3 omg, our first actual real life KKH baby! Hope the morning sickness goes away soon xoxo

Oh hi, Luz! You keep popping in, I hope that means we'll be seeing you more often!!!

EDIT: I just noticed I've became a Senior Member... Does that mean I'm old and I have to start growing up?!! Lol I better not start finding any grey hairs :p
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thanks, you guys. Love you all <3

Sassy, we should have a catch up and Bulgarian language lesson on FB this week :)

Hope you're all well xo

Yes, honey we should! I too am little off recently, real life is giving me lemons, but imma make a chocolate cake and let those bishes wondering how I did it lol
    Oh, and don't worry about the senior status.. we fine like wine - the older, the better ;) xx

Vats wrote: »
    I hate it too lol

Once I was with a huge acne on my forehead and my sister convinced me to apply a little bit to disguise it, why???

FYI the only part of my body that perspire is my forehead, it's like all my sweat concentrates there and it became a huge waterfall!!!

She said 'This foundation is really good and expensive, never gonna melt!'. Mmm yeah!

The result was disastrous!!!

While I was dripping, people didn't stop to stare at me:o

Hahahahahahah oh, sorry hun, but I am laughing so hard right now :D trust me, there is no foundation that doesn't melt in summer lol well maybe except the Kryolan which is known as theater make-up and makes wonders to your face, but it's not good for everyday use :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Tara, congrats!!!!! This is great news! I hope the morning sickness goes away and you can enjoy your pregnancy! <3

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip Sassy!

Amy I would comment about being a senior and gray hair (I have it since I was 16, ugh), but then I saw that I'm an expert member now. When did that happened?!:confused:

I thought that senior was the last category, I like expert though sounds good!

Ok two things about the last few days.

1- Anyone else is having trouble with the new Imgur desktop version, ugh I hate it! I can't edit more my album stuff it's full of bugs and I can't go back to the old version...

2- Two nights ago I dreamed about my long forgot child 'Angel Chocolate' from KKG, too weird. So I interpreted that as an unconcious desire to start to play that game again and so I did. Gosh I forgot how cute she is. I don't want to play that game so much as my other games, but feeling good for having her around again:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Congrats Amy and Sassy for being seniors lol!

I'm expert too, hi-5 Vatsy!

I noticed the new Imgur layout, have to say, need to get used to it. I don't touch much on album stuff so I don't know. You can give them a feedback!

Recently when I'm playing KKH on my phone, the phone buttons/screen doesn't work suddenly. The game continue to run without hang but I'm just stuck. Then my phone restarts. It happened twice, and I think it's to do with KKH because playing BSAD or K&K doesn't have this problem. Scary.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Hey Nai!
    kMzwoql.gif

Oh I already gave my feedback few times, trust me!:eek:

My KKH crashes a lot! I believe is related to your problem, but different devices you know...

I'ts been a while that's happening, I complained about it last time we had a large scale glitch on the support forum, but apparently was just me.

Since I'm not playing the game during the week I always forget about that, but every new weekend that happens several times a day.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Congrats Amy and Sassy for being seniors lol!

I'm expert too, hi-5 Vatsy!

I noticed the new Imgur layout, have to say, need to get used to it. I don't touch much on album stuff so I don't know. You can give them a feedback!

Recently when I'm playing KKH on my phone, the phone buttons/screen doesn't work suddenly. The game continue to run without hang but I'm just stuck. Then my phone restarts. It happened twice, and I think it's to do with KKH because playing BSAD or K&K doesn't have this problem. Scary.

I been having problems too....
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Thank you all sooooo, soooooo much!! Again, sorry it's been a few days since I've been able to reply.. I just get so dizzy and my stomach gets upsets when I'm typing and reading. It should go away soon, hopefully!!

Koko- Yay!!! So many forum aunties and uncles!! I love it <3 thank you!!!

Sugar- thank you!! I really hope so, because this is horrible haha. I was super sick up until the day I had my first daughter. Of course it was worth it, but c'mon!! Haha I could use a break here ;)

Nai- those are definitely the best!! My guy is sooo amazing about getting me whatever I'm hungry for or craving! I haven't been able to eat a whole lot, so he makes sure I have whatever I want when I'm able to, and I'm enjoying every second of it hehe;) and thank you so much!! Besides the all day sickness, the doctor says baby and I are perfectly healthy!!

Vats- I do have one other daughter.. I'm secretly hoping this one is a girl too, even though everyone else wants a boy haha. I'll be thrilled either way though! I would love to have a boy since I'm not planning on having any more after this. One girl and one boy is kinda perfect, but I just loved having a little girl so much!! It will be perfect either way though!! Thank you so much!!

Luz- Hahahaha!! I guess it's a good thing my daughter is too big to be held all day by the nanny :D that was great!! Thank you!!!

Amy- thank you so much <3 is it really the first one?! That's pretty cool :)

Sassy- aww, thank you!!! You guys are seriously the best!!! So sweet!!!!

I so appreciate all of your kind words and well wishes!! You guys always make me smile! Thank you so much <3
    Xoxoxo
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Vats- I do have one other daughter.. I'm secretly hoping this one is a girl too, even though everyone else wants a boy haha. I'll be thrilled either way though! I would love to have a boy since I'm not planning on having any more after this. One girl and one boy is kinda perfect, but I just loved having a little girl so much!! It will be perfect either way though!! Thank you so much!!

OMG Tara!

I got really confused about what you wrote to me on that post cause I thought that you have said that you're having a baby girl, but I checked back your previous post and saw that you wrote having a 'baby irl' lol

I think your hopes to have another girl is really powerful! But as you said perfect either way, congrats again!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hi. Please use a translating service if necessary, all posts must be in English. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am no longer translating what is posted and then answering in 2 languages. You must translate your own post to English. Hope you understand. And Welcome. hope you come back so we can converse. :)

Welccome.gif

**************OMG. I didn't translate a russian post, and ended up welcoming a spammer. lol. their out now. I'm so freakin friendly. Hi. welcome now you're out on your behind. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm in love with Jax in KKG. He's lost in the cloud for me right now. I lost that game during the Big Wipes of July :( I'm going to try and bring back that game, but I think it's going to have to be on the 2nd ipad. My brain had to turn off for a day after AppleP's ordeal. Did I tell you I had to figure it out by myself? So now, I have to go back and figure out where KKG goes, and hope I get it back intact. But until BSAD looks more stable, I can not put it back on my device. The whole thing started when I went to update BSAD. So, after a few days of it not working, I uninstalled. Then, I couldn't even TRY to download it again. I thought, Ok Glu will fix this glitch, and then the KKH update Havana came, and AppleP couldnt' get it. No action on the Update now . However, I didn't uninstall. I Looked at BSAD, not installed but still trying. I ended up wiping an earlier ipad, that had been wiped when I gave it to PuterHead, wipe it again, try and get the game up No. So, I had to try a 2nd ID, after another wipe, Got the game. Phew. Now, I wipe the iPad Pro. Set that up, and tried to take KKH. GOt it. and did the oh no they want me to start over. shut the whole thing down. just said well, I guess I'm playing on my old ipad. wiped away a tear, said wait a minute. You have to go back in. So i did. same thing. finally, OMG reboot the **** thing. I did. opened the game again, and the beloved "we've found a game save" I said yes, and oh no, it's an endless loading meter. the infinity load. Shut down again. Opened one more time...and Boom, all my stuff, and Apple P looking lovely in 13 freaking inches. Phew.

Now, when my brain resumes normal activity, I'm going to try and bring back KKG. If I have to play it on the old ipad, so be it. But Brit's game just has to wait before I put her back anywhere. And thus we have my tale of woe. Oh, but, I got her back 11pmish Saturday night? I bought so many giftboxes....I finished the event in under 23 hours with a beautiful wardrobe to boot. Phew. So, I'll try and get KKG back
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What a journey Koko!

You're definitely the queen of the transfering!

Next time try to make a tutorial video from the transfer process, I'm sure that will be very helpful!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    There was nothing pretty about this one Vatsy. And there will BE NO MORE TRANSFERS for me.evah.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Soo... I just finished my last storyline gig. It took me 7 months to get here. The game seems so... empty and quiet now. The calls from Simon and the queued gigs used to stress me, but now I miss them.

Now what? I still have a lot of achievements to work towards, guess that will be my next goal. My spouse and I are far from #1, that could also be a goal. And be the #1 reality show star, that's gonna take some work seeing as my show is currently #432 (!)

Well... KKH life goes on... I guess :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Daffodil, when I got to that point, I did what you are thinking about doing. I took my doll and my hubby to #1 couple, I finished my third comeback, and I am working on maxing out the VIP levels now. With the addition of the reality show rankings, I think that will be next. You could also check on your achievements and make sure you are maxed out on all that you can be. It;s kind of nice after you get used to it. You can leave your current "project" for a few days to work on a weekend or midweek event, then pick back up when nothing is happening.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Daffodil, when I got to that point, I did what you are thinking about doing. I took my doll and my hubby to #1 couple, I finished my third comeback, and I am working on maxing out the VIP levels now. With the addition of the reality show rankings, I think that will be next. You could also check on your achievements and make sure you are maxed out on all that you can be. It;s kind of nice after you get used to it. You can leave your current "project" for a few days to work on a weekend or midweek event, then pick back up when nothing is happening.

I do still have a lot of unfilled achievements. I haven't maxed out any of the "5 star gigs" achievement (not the ones where you have to do e.g. 5 star fashion shows in a row, just 5 star fashion shows) so I guess that's my main goal right now. And I want to buy all the houses :D I think I'm missing 5 houses or so. I have to make some money so I can go house shopping lol.

The timing actually couldn't have been better. On Tuesday, I'm going on a two week vacation where I (hopefully) won't have time to play. Now there's no stress about gigs piling up... Just stress about missing weekend events ;)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Daffodil thanks for that info and congrats, well seven months it's a lot o time, however I'm like here for 2 years and still have alot of achivements to work for so yeah you have a long way to go yet:)

Have fun at your vacation!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

iOS
    07/2014