Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm sorry thiat happened Hoodstar. Sometimes people can be small minded idiots. I have no use for people who have the "I'm telling" mentality. The adult approach, imo, is to talk it out. So many times a misunderstanding snowba11s because some people care more about causing trouble than talking it out and rectifying it that way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So, my best friend who isn't as close to me now, for reasons, had a nervous breakdown. I was informed after the discharge, obviously. It sucks when you have to pretend like you don't care at all, when it's the only thing you're capable of.

In a few hours I have to take my dad to the dentist, it's his appointment. Then right after I have to appear for this presentation exam at school, or else I'll fail the semester. Between all of this, I want to stop by my friend's place. I know he'll be fine anyway, but I need to see him by myself, just to make sure. But keeping in mind the circumstances, it'd be the best to act like an ignorant.

With all emotions kept aside, later at night, I have to attend this reception with all of my family. I'm gonna dress up nicely, put on a fake smile and tell everyone that I'm fine! and move on. And since I can't share it with anybody else, I'm gonna post it here.

I know this doesn't make sense, but I just needed to get it out of me.

Good day everyone!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    It makes perfect sense. So many people turn their backs the moment they hear someone's had a breakdown. If you can put a neat label on it....say Panic attack and they have all the sympathy in the world. Call it a nervous breakdown and they act like it's catching. So I defin get your need to just be there for them.

I'm wishing you the ability to just take one task at a time, focus on that, picture it with a successful outcome, finish it then on to the next. Do you parents know about your friend? If they do I hope they're supportive, but if not, know that standing by your friend at this dark time in their life means the world to your friend. It's the right thing. :) Sending confidence, and good wishes your way. You will be awesome. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, Bilal, I'm sorry... Sending hugs and positive vibes.. stay strong <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Huge hugs to you Bilal. It's hard when things happen all at the same time, it can definitely get a bit overwhelming. Sometimes it helps just to get things off your chest and to know you have support and love coming in. Stay positive and take one day at a time. Sending good vibes your way :)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, means a lot! :)

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I did the dumbest thing today. So right before I leave work I usually dig out my car keys from when I dump them in my purse in the morning and put them in a pocket up front so that when I'm in the parking lot walking to my car I don't have to dig them out. So I go to do that and I CAN'T FIND MY KEYS. I empty out my purse and NOTHING. So I'm freaking out but then I notice my sunglasses in my purse. Usually I leave my sunglasses in my car's cup holder for reasons. So I get out to my car HOPING HOPING and sure enough, instead of leaving my glasses in the cup holder I left my freaking car keys. All day. In my car. Visible. Sheesh.
  • Options
    LOL too much on your mind! A few times after shopping I unlock my door to go inside I guess i had so many bags in my hands that I didn't take my keys out of the lock and just closed the door. Left my keys dangling in the door lock all day and night right in plain sight :mad: lol
    I did the dumbest thing today. So right before I leave work I usually dig out my car keys from when I dump them in my purse in the morning and put them in a pocket up front so that when I'm in the parking lot walking to my car I don't have to dig them out. So I go to do that and I CAN'T FIND MY KEYS. I empty out my purse and NOTHING. So I'm freaking out but then I notice my sunglasses in my purse. Usually I leave my sunglasses in my car's cup holder for reasons. So I get out to my car HOPING HOPING and sure enough, instead of leaving my glasses in the cup holder I left my freaking car keys. All day. In my car. Visible. Sheesh.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    9UlE4Px.jpg

So here I am just posting my 3k post in this forum!

That's just amazing how YOU guys make me talk like that (there isn't anything to do with me, because I've never been the kind of person who has a lot to talk on the internet lol)!

Anyway I remember when I did my thousandth post I threw a party here lol, not in the mood this time, but I wanted to mark this new milestone with a post here!:o

Thanks for the company guys, hope all those posts somehow were helpful and fun to everyone!

xoxo
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Congrats Mr. Chatterbox :p lol. Seriously, you are a treasure in the forums and I always look forward to reading your posts ❤️
    Vats wrote: »
    9UlE4Px.jpg

So here I am just posting my 3k post in this forum!

That's just amazing how YOU guys make me talk like that (there isn't anything to do with me, because I've never been the kind of person who has a lot to talk on the internet lol)!

Anyway I remember when I did my thousandth post I threw a party here lol, not in the mood this time, but I wanted to mark this new milestone with a post here!:o

Thanks for the company guys, hope all those posts somehow were helpful and fun to everyone!

xoxo
  • Options
    Awwwwww sweet sweet Sugar<3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Your golden 3000 is lovely Vats. Congratulations. Now on to the NEXT 3000. And after that....my favorite number 9. 9000 will be awesomr for you Vats. Oh, 'not for nuthin' but um....is your new magazine in the works? With the newly uptodate unfrozen dolls, I think we're all hoping for another one. It feels like the game is back, the forum is back...and um....Vats' back too. ;)

Kat has a Question for V. but I don't think he saw it. She put on her Nars eyes and wondered if Vatsy liked it or not. Plus, Zee doesn't have those eyes so you can tell them apart if they're behaving. heh heh .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Aww congratulations Vatsy! Hope you get your mood back~

I just realized I passed the 3000 mark too, we should do a joint celebration maybe :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yes! A party for the 3000+ Gold Club. Everyone's invited those who've recently reached 3000 And those who aspire to reach that distinction.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Congrats on 3000+ Vatsy & Nai!

You is gettin old lol ( jk, don't kill me lol ) xx

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oops I'm so sorry that I've been MIA on the forums lately.:(

Koko I've gotten your message on Facebook so I had to come to the forums pronto.
    Vats wrote: »

Hey anyone knows about our dear Carol? Her doll didn't chaged her clothes for a while nor I saw her here this week.

Hey everyone! I've missed y'all so much. I've been extremely busy with my personal life. I'm helping out my immediate family. My little sister needs me since now I'm her caretaker and my mom has gotten hired with her new teaching profession so she has always needed my help to type her lesson plans and etc. I just realized that my family needed me the most when they were basically annoyed with me playing all of these Glu games so they've gotten my undivided attention.

I'm still working on myself and my self-confidence whenever I get scheduled to show up to these job interviews. My last job interview went well but it wasn't the job that I am looking for because it's a heavy duty job. I'm still applying for jobs that I would personally feel comfortable with as an introverted individual but I rarely get phone calls or emails for the jobs that I wanna do based on my own comfort zone. I'm particularly looking to work during the part time evening/night shift. So far, it hasn't been that easy for me since sometimes I get rejection emails :( that's related to my job hunting so I'm gonna try to keep my head up high.:)

I've been pretty productive so that's a good thing for me though. I gotta keep moving forward and think positive thoughts though. Maybe the timing isn't right now but I'll keep on searching till I find a flexible schedule that I'm wanna work in. Oh BTW I'm usually looking for different ways to earn money for myself (the legitimate way of course):rolleyes:.

It's actually been a minute since the last time that I've played my games. I left my dolls at their favorite restaurants so that their SO won't call them with the dreaded break up calls. They don't wanna **** them off lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    It's great to see you, You look great in that picture. And it sounds like you've got everything going well. Thats great about your family and you connecting more. I'm so glad you popped in. &#55357;&#56846;&#55356;&#57143;&#55357;&#56469;❤️ the rejection is alwys hardbut you're right. you have to just keep putting yourself out there. Youll get the call back, and you will find the right job. If the first one isn't your deam job, remember that when you HAVE a job, it's easier to get a better job. A person with a job appears more desirable to a prospective employer. What kind of work are you looking for? Data entry? Phone work? TBH, phone work is probably a good bet to get the kind of hours you want. But if you take a job youre not crazy about, start looking again while you work, and see if more doors don't open for you.

And when I saw your picture there, you looked so wonderful, a light shining from your eyes that said you're doing well, and I just had to say hi. You are very missed. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, I'm mostly applying for data entry clerk jobs. Sometimes I get these fishy emails and texts for the data entry clerk positions and they're spammers so I'll most likely ignore them. I've learned my lesson the hard way and I'm extremely cautious so now I'm pretty much selective when I choose what job interviews that I'm gonna show up to.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Good to see you, Carol!

And congrats on 3000 Vats!
  • Options
    I started playing without coffee this morning and it did not turn out well. I went to Paris to collect energy from my pet, went to London to do the same, couldn't remember if I went inside the London house or not already (I did), went back in, couldn't remember if I went to Paris before London, went back...

A pot's brewing now ;)
  • Options
    Oh no. That's awful. I do that. So first thing I do when I come down is down a can of Monster Energy then I press the button on the coffee. Otherwise, I've been known to make coffee without coffee, I've made coffee into a carafe that hadn't been emptied so it overflowed....and my favorite, Get the coffee ready, press the button and forget to put the carafe in. After the 3rd time, we got a new coffee maker that will not brew, unless the pot is there. lol. Phew. Drink that coffee sounds pretty. I spent half an hour looking for the Design house.....and that was AFTER the caffeine.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Already two cups in! I usually just forget to press the button and then go back 10 min later for a cup that's not there. One time I forgot to pour the water out of the carafe into the back but thankfully I figured it out before I walked away. I'm not sure what would have happened but knowing my luck the kitchen would have caught on fire :p
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hi Carol, good to see you. Good luck on your job interviews. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Oh the magazine Koko... I stopped cause people stopped to post funny stories about their dolls, the forum has changed a bit now people are more interested on talk about gameplay and stuff.

I didn't saw Kat's message, actually I wrote a message to her when we got unfrozen, but I also think you didn't saw it! Was about playing aroud of soldier and captain when Vats was wearing those camouflages pants for SYS event :o!

Thanks and congrats to you too Nai! If you plan all the party I'm in :p

Thanks Sassy and Max! Yeah I feel old, thanks for remind me that!

CAROL
    so good to see you! I miss you! I wish you all the best on your journey. And yeah keep the positive thoughts and everything is going to work for you!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    It's so good to see you again too Max

Thanks Angeline and Vats for wishing me good luck!:)

I just wanna make my family to be proud of my accomplishments. I don't like the idea of being isolated playing all of the Glu games because it was distracting me irl.:( I'm happy that I'm focusing and concentrating on my future.☺ I know that I'm gonna continue furthering and advancing my education elsewhere.:)

Don't worry though. Someday y'all will see me again with my dolls.:cool: They're on hiatus with their professional careers. When I make a comeback, my dolls and I have lots of catching up to do. I won't be quitting any of the Glu games anytime soon. It hasn't been deleted and KKH will always remain on my devices. And that's a promise that will always be guarantee.;)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Hey Carol girl, I've missed you! Good luck on your job hunting! ❤️

Btw guys, I have an announcement too.. I found a new job! And I am really happy. After 4 years in Administration, I decided it's time to move on and find a job with a possible carreer development.. And I did it! I start on 25th October and I am excited and scared... And I am going to miss my boys from my current job, they've become sooo close friends of mine, I can't imagine my day without them.. And we are going to see each other very often, I know, but still it breaks my heart, and I know I am going to cry a lot in the beginning..
    But I am happy because lots of new things are happening to me and I needed this :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Good luck to you Carol! Nice to see you popping in to say hi, you are missed :)

CONGRATS Sassy!!!!! How exciting for you :) I'm sure you will be amazing in your new job, all the best to you :)
  • Options
    This is wonderful Sassy Don't think of it as losing the old friends, think of it as expanding that universe for you. Congratulations and good luck. Youbwill be awesome in your new position.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HI CAROL! Missed you and your stylings! Glad you've found your direction. Good luck on your job interviews, and hope you get your dream job that suits you :)

Sassy So happy for you! You're going to do great for sure :D I hope your new boss and colleagues are awesome.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol, that's good to hear. I've actually worked as a sales representative in past. I used to attend calls and assist clients. My shift started at midnight, ideal for me hehe! Also teaching was a good option in my case. I used to go to my student's home and help with their assignments twice a week. Flexible hours and very good money.

Good luck with job hunting! And yeah I'm waiting for Carolyn to show up in my game again. :p

Sassy, that's great news! I wish you achieve all your goals and this turns out to be an even better experience than your last job. We're all here to support you! :)