Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Sassy! Let's massage each other by thoughts lol

I'm feeling slightly better not 100% though.

I started an Instagram account to Invictus. Still trying to figure out how that works... He needs new friends, I posted a pic and suddenly few people 'liked' I guess the way to find people is keep posting!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

Sassy you should! I heard of good spa resorts in Greece, do you try when you often go there?

OMG no, I don't have time for that there, since I am busy attending all the parties - day beach party, sunset beach party, club party LOL I barely have time to eat and sleep :cool::rolleyes:
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks Sassy! Let's massage each other by thoughts lol

I'm feeling slightly better not 100% though.

I started an Instagram account to Invictus. Still trying to figure out how that works... He needs new friends, I posted a pic and suddenly few people 'liked' I guess the way to find people is keep posting!

ahahahah ok, let's do it!
    About instagram - try with hashtags if your account is public
    And share your IG name, I'll follow you :) xx

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats, I think till you're feeling all better, you need a personal candystriper, to cater to all your needs. Homemade chicken soup (Jewish Penicillin), wipe your fevered brow with a cool cloth, but I'm not taken NOBODY's temperature!

candy_striper.jpg

I'm sorry she's not blonde, but, um, the blonde ones were not really dressed for a hospital, and before you go looking...I advise you turn on Family Friendsly results, if you know what I mean.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sassy yeah I already got the hashtag stuff, thanks anyway!

I'll post the link on my signature, I just need to take time to change it...

Will be a pleasure to follow you, I'm sure that seeing your beautiful face everyday will lighten my days <3

Aw Koko thanks so much for this cute candystriper! I remember that you said you were one once!

Correcting your sentence: NOBODY will take my temperature...

What?! I need to learn to turn off that thing! I'm a dirty dirty boy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy 4th of July! Happy independence day! To all of my forum friends ☺

1z3p2cm.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Aww thank you Carol. Hope you have a lovely 4th of July too. I haven't been back to the beach in 3 years. Maybe 4. We went to the Suffolk Jones Beach, there it's called Robert Moses, and of course if there's a freak Accident, I'm the freak who stumbles into it. Let me warn EVERYONE. If you go on the beach, you MUST protect your feet. It's was only about 10:30 in the morning, and I left the beach blanket to visit the little girls room. Nothing on my feet, it was the beach. I've been walking barefoot in the sand all my life. Well, as I got halfway there, I felt a terrible burning on my left foot. I just prayed, and suddenly there Baba came running up and said he felt something was wrong, and came looking for me, He got me to the nurse, they 'think' there might have been a night fire pit on the beach, you know a small one for a cluster of people, and it probably just got buried when the sand movers did the beach for the day. So, an ambulence took me to the hospital, where the doctors think it was like walking on a bed of coals, but they had to rip all the skin off my foot, I was on crutches for about 2 months while I healed. I would show you a picture of the foot in question, but it's way too early and way too gross.

Trust me when I beg you, please put any kind of sandal, or at least flip flops. My accident happened in about 10 seconds walking on the beach. one minute the sand was fine, the next the skin was melting. If you think it couldn't happen to you, pm me. I'll send you the picture.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vatsy, I added you on IG! <3

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Yay Sassy!

Is it weird if a doll start to comment on your pics? I don't want to make you feel embarrassed among your RL people lol

I'm sorry about your foot Koko. I didn't understand, was that this weekend or two months ago? I promise you that I never walk barefoot:).
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yay Sassy!

Is it weird if a doll start to comment on your pics? I don't want to make you feel embarrassed among your RL people lol

Hahahah nooo, love, you can comment all you want xo I don't care what people think or say ❤️

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Lol, no no no. This was um, 3 years ago I think. Maybe 4. It took forever for the skin to grow back. Did I mention the Nurse said "Sorry honey" grabbed some of the burnt skin and just ripped it off in one fast rip? I would have passed out there and then, but they'd already sedated me, so I was just still in shock. I looked at her like *** did you just do? So no. No Barefoot on the beach for me ever again. It wasn't Kuriosity that skinned the Kat...it was this big Irish Emergency Room Nurse. Doctor even looked away.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    439DD58D-35DE-45FE-AA23-D620011A3913_zpsrnaul0io.jpg

Especially to Bilal and anyone else celebrating <3 xo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks for wishing me! :o Eid Mubarak to you, and all forum friends.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Thanks for wishing me! :o Eid Mubarak to you, and all forum friends.

Eid Mubarak to you Bilal! How was celebration? :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    happy%2BEid%2B2015.png

Blessings for you and your family Bilal. I wish wonderful things for you, and others celebrating.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Eid Mubarak to you Bilal! Wishing you only the best <3

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Eid Mubarak my boy! The best to you always!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks everyone, sweet of you!

It was the best. My parents went overboard, as usual. They're known for hosting eid parties, and they really enjoy it too. So our relatives and friends stayed overnight. Got to see all my cousins after long, was fun! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    So apparently my city received the Olympic torch yesterday and I missed it lol

It's ok, my father was there and said that didn't last for two seconds!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've never had any interest of the Olympics before but I'm definitely gonna watch the gymnastics part this year. I'm hoping that Gabby Douglas wins again like she did 4 yrs ago.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I cut my hair today. From butt length to a little below shoulder.

Omg I feel like part of me is missing... but my hair grows fast so, ok, breathe.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Oh that's exciting Nai! I'm sure it looks great :) my hair grows fast too, so I'm constantly growing and cutting it lol. Right now it's about 3 inches below my shoulders so maybe time for a cut soon :p

Omg I feel like part of me is missing... but my hair grows fast so, ok, breathe.
  • Options
    Nai, that is exciting. A brand new look is always good. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've never had any interest of the Olympics before but I'm definitely gonna watch the gymnastics part this year. I'm hoping that Gabby Douglas wins again like she did 4 yrs ago.

Me too, actually when I was a kid I used to hate Olympics time, cause they hindered TV's programming, but now I don't watch much TV anymore so...

hahaha I feel you Nai! But hey there is always the hair extension option!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Nai, that is exciting. A brand new look is always good. :)
    SugarK wrote: »
    Oh that's exciting Nai! I'm sure it looks great :) my hair grows fast too, so I'm constantly growing and cutting it lol. Right now it's about 3 inches below my shoulders so maybe time for a cut soon :p

Talk about exciting, I got woke up suddenly and driven to the salon. I am enjoying the lightness of my hair now, I should be saving on shampoo as well lol. Sugar how short are you cutting it! I'm nervous for you :eek:
    hahaha I feel you Nai! But hey there is always the hair extension option!

Hairdressers must hate customers like us :rolleyes: Oh don't freak out but I kept the long ponytail that was cut off lol! I cried inside when I heard all the snipping sounds from cutting off my ponytail...
    PM to add
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts

You brave girl! I bet it looks great, and I hope you didn't feel like a bobble head for too long after losing the weight of that hair haha!

I did this 4 years ago myself! I donated my ponytail to Pantene charity so my hair would live on <3
  • Options
    Keem wrote: »
    You brave girl! I bet it looks great, and I hope you didn't feel like a bobble head for too long after losing the weight of that hair haha!

I did this 4 years ago myself! I donated my ponytail to Pantene charity so my hair would live on <3

I bet I lost 1 kg!

Aww that's so nice of you! There isn't such thing in my country, to donate your ponytail, they only accept the hair if they personally shave everything.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Oh I never worry about cutting my hair, it grows REALLY fast lol. Years ago my hair was around middle of my back and I got it cut into a short pixie cut :o was pretty extreme but I really loved it :o then I got bored and grew it out again LOL.
    Sugar how short are you cutting it! I'm nervous for you :eek:
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

As they say (ok, I'm not sure *who* says it, but anyway):

"Go bold or go home!"

I'll bet you look gorgeous, Nai, without that long curtain of hair to hide behind. (Don't make believe, I know it's a good hiding place!) Out comes the pretty face, the fine lines and angles of the jaw and cheekbones, the eyes--you can truly see them now! Eyes. See. Urghhhh, sorry about that! Now you organize some clothes, maybe buy a few new things if you like, maybe just put together some of your fave outfits a little differently. Think about any makeup. Who does Nai want to be now?? The haircut is a lot. On its own, possibly quite enough. (Yikes! Ah, this is exciting to a fashion editor!) The world is your oyster, doll, you go out and I expect you'll just slayyyyyy.:)

P.S. That ponytail is a trophy. (Belongs on/or hanging from, shelf in Cannes.) And if you feel like having some fun..."Oh no, sorry, I'm not Nai. I'm Mai, her twin sister, visiting from the States. I'm a famous supermodel and actress there. Maybe you've heard of me? No? Oh, so sorry; you must not get out much. Bye-bye." Hee!
  • Options
    Nai, congrats on your new haircut! I bet you look fierce! That hairstyle is trending now, I was thinking to cut it like that, but still no courage lol
    And my hair grows fast too!

iOS
    07/2014