Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Quite frankly I am over this university mess and working these starter jobs. I want my d-mn degree already. I have insurance to pay, a car payment, a traffic ticket to pay off, credit cards to pay off, working two jobs, going to a school that I am honestly starting to hate, and dealing with this b.s. art night that I am about to toss to the wolves. They claim they want to help, well write me a check so I can take care of a few bills then. Silence. My brother had the f-cking nerve to get in my face this evening and talk down to me. He even went as far as saying "The next time I tell you to do something then do it". I snapped. I am dealing with a second job where I clearly do not know what I am doing and this customer literally came up to the window while I am in the middle of balancing and tossed some cash at me. I turned to my supervisor and gave it to her. I am not in the mood and now I have to travel to the hookah den to talk about my ticket and the stripper clothes. Today is not the day. I keep thinking about next semester and what is in store for me...too many classes and two jobs.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hoodstar9 I'm so sorry you're going through all this. My son is (fingers crossed) one semester away from Graduation, and working one job. I don't know how HE does it, so I don't envy what you're going through. Anyone in your family (or maybe a few together) want to get you something really useful for Christmas like a battery? How about asking them to loan you the cash for the battery? You're not asking for tattoo money.

Oh, the stripper clothes? I'm thinking you mean the earner outfit. I dressed my dolls up as exotic dancerlike as I could. Go with the flow. lol. (If the stripper clothes you're talking about aren't in the game, that's a whole 'nother discussion."

I looked I have no pm from you. I promised SugarBear that we're going to bed, hugely busy day tomorrow. If you want to resend it, I promise to look first thing in the morning and see if I can help. I'm really sorry you're still going through this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Guys, I have news from Amy..

She wrote me the other day, explaining everything and she told me to pass her "hi" to the forum and to tell the story.. she married her ex boyfriend of 10 years, in the summer in a private ceremony.. her boy isn't well, they are praying for one more Christmas together.. so pray for Amy and John.. she said she is spending her free time with him and thats why she stopped playing the game.. she lurks the forum once in a while and reads our threads.. she misses you all, especially Koko, Vatsy and Nai.. she has plans on coming back, next year she said.. so thats it for now..

Little something from me:
    I am not so active cause life got messed up, some ugly things happened to me so I shut down for a while.. I am OK now, slowly recovering.. the new job is great but so much things to do, so I dont have lots of free time left for the game.. so thats it, I am trying to come here as often as I can ❤️

Vatsy, I adore you too! And I miss you so so much, my love.. ❤️

Thanks for passing the message!

I'm sorry she had to go through all this, but it's really great they have each other, hoping they spend a beautiful Christmas together and Congratulations on their marriage. Hugs, Amy ♡

Hugs to you too Sassy, always good when you pop by here with your awesome outfits. Hope you get back to your usual self soon, don't let things get you down! ♡
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Jules congrats! This is an amazing feeling!

Sassy thanks for carrying the news. I'm all ears if you need me!

Amy if you're seeing this, know that we're praying for you and John and send lot of love to you guys.

hoodstar from the bottom of my heart I wish that all your incredible efforts will pay out soon and life will be more kind to you.

Yesterday while I was on my daily walk, when I stumbled on a dear college friend that I haven't seen for 6 years. We were so close to each other, but for no reason we lost connection even online.

I got really touched cause at the moment we stared each other we both opened our arms and ran to a long and tight hug and said how much we missed each other.

When we started to talk was as if there wasn't passed a minute since the last time we're together. I'm so happy that things went that way cause it's sad when we meet someone we used to know so well and things got akward.:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    When you're legit married to Santa Claus :p

976714f7-64a9-4b0d-a83c-22a85b1c119b_zpsslkijc6h.png

Kiki is sooooooooo pretty. That Sloane/Santa guy is so lucky!
  • Options
    Guys, I have news from Amy..

She wrote me the other day, explaining everything and she told me to pass her "hi" to the forum and to tell the story.. she married her ex boyfriend of 10 years, in the summer in a private ceremony.. her boy isn't well, they are praying for one more Christmas together.. so pray for Amy and John.. she said she is spending her free time with him and thats why she stopped playing the game.. she lurks the forum once in a while and reads our threads.. she misses you all, especially Koko, Vatsy and Nai.. she has plans on coming back, next year she said.. so thats it for now..

Little something from me:
    I am not so active cause life got messed up, some ugly things happened to me so I shut down for a while.. I am OK now, slowly recovering.. the new job is great but so much things to do, so I dont have lots of free time left for the game.. so thats it, I am trying to come here as often as I can ❤️

Vatsy, I adore you too! And I miss you so so much, my love.. ❤️

Both of you guys have been on my mind a lot lately. Sending love and prayers to Amy, and to you, too, Sassy. Glad things are getting a little better for you. <3<3
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Thank you guys for your kind words for Amy and John, I'll send her your msgs.

And thank you for the kind words for me, I am OK.. luckily, it has nothing to do with health, so this too shall pass :)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Happy holidays, you guys ❤
    I hope you're all doing ok, thank you all so much for your nice words. I can't even begin to explain what a difficult time it is at the moment but your kind thoughts and prayers mean so much.
    I haven't been active here in a while but I've thought of my kkh family a lot over the past few months. I hope to be able to come back at some point.
    I've missed you all :( koko's analogies, Sassy's fashion sense (and of course her beautiful personality, I love this girl!), vatsy's playfulness, Nai's awesome sense of humour, Cherry's fabulous shoes (you ARE our resident Shoe Queen! :) ), Carol's sweet spirit, Sugar's warm heart and isabeau's food for thought within her posts ❤
    I hope you're all having a nice festive season, whatever you're doing and wherever you are xxxxxxx
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    My dear Amy, I wish you all the best and much strenght for everything you have to live through right now. You are one of the lovliest people I met on this board and I really miss you, but I understand that other things in your life are much more important right now. My thoughts are with you and your beloved.

Sassy, you are a strong and beautiful girl and I really hope that you have better times coming :)
  • Options
    Aww Amy it's been a long time since you came here, there's no need to #freevatsfromsuffering anymore :p Sending you all the strength you need to cope with this difficult time in your life. Missed you, but I know you will come back to us as a cheerful Amy again. Merry Christmas ♡♡♡
    PM to add
  • Options
    Dear Amy I make Cherrey's words my words. Just want to add that I love you and will be here for anything you need.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Happy holidays, you guys ❤
    I hope you're all doing ok, thank you all so much for your nice words. I can't even begin to explain what a difficult time it is at the moment but your kind thoughts and prayers mean so much.
    I haven't been active here in a while but I've thought of my kkh family a lot over the past few months. I hope to be able to come back at some point.
    I've missed you all :( koko's analogies, Sassy's fashion sense (and of course her beautiful personality, I love this girl!), vatsy's playfulness, Nai's awesome sense of humour, Cherry's fabulous shoes (you ARE our resident Shoe Queen! :) ), Carol's sweet spirit, Sugar's warm heart and isabeau's food for thought within her posts ❤
    I hope you're all having a nice festive season, whatever you're doing and wherever you are xxxxxxx

Deck the halls with boughs of Holly Fa la la la la la Amy's Here!!!

Welcome welcome welcome. You have been missed. But it's great to see you here. Know that you are in my prayers, and thoughts, and I'm hoping for a love filled holiday for you. Now, let's party. I've got to go see what your doll is wearing, we'll hae to see if we have to connect via FB now.

I'm going to go into my old game, and try and change AppleP's clothes. If she changes, it's not because she's fixed, but I have an old iOS 9 save in itunes, and if I load that on my spare ipad, I can change her clothes. then it shows up in the iOS 10 version of the game. Nerve wracking....yes. But do I want to be stuck in the Winter Huntsman outfit...expecially with the wrong purse. lol. Wish me luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Amy, you were dearly missed here on the forums:(. I'm sincerely sorry with what you're going through on your personal life:(. You'll always be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping that you'll come back very soon.
    Big-Hug.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Max girl, my hair color currently :cool:

2ujmd0m.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Your new hair color is killer Sassy! I know it's just matter of time until you get rid of your dark roots and come to the blonde side of the force!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Max girl, my hair color currently :cool:

2ujmd0m.jpg

WAH so insanely jealous, it's PERFECT. i love that ashy/white blonde look so much. i actually just got a gift certificate for my salon for a christmas present so i am booking my appointment like, yesterday.
  • Options
    *steals Sassy from Vatsy*

Sorry, Vatsy.
  • Options
    I would kill for that hair color. I figured if I married a blonde, maybe I'd have a blonde kid, then I could have my hair colored to match them.........Blonde hubby, blonde son, I never could match that color. Sassy, you've nailed it perfectly. Gorg gorg color. And can you believe my guys have it naturally?

Its so nice to have you all back. Merry Christmas in 2 hours and 8 minutes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wishing you all happy holidays!! Hope you are spending them with your loved ones!!
    Christmas morning has begun over here and our twins are eager to see what is lying under the tree!!

Is there anyone who has my in their friendlist able to take a pic with my doll with the Christmas background? With showing as little of your own doll (so no big skirt or arms up)? I'm trying to 'edit' a pic but it is not working... Oh my doll is wearing the earner outfit from this weekend.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I found the Christmas background and then pasted your doll on it, hope it looks okay :o

0kPDJek.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Aw thank you Nai, this is awesome!!!
    You are such a wizard with editing!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I found the Christmas background and then pasted your doll on it, hope it looks okay :o

0kPDJek.png

You're so good at photo editing! I'm jealous. By the way, your pm box is full. I am unable to reply to your message.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    You're welcome Linda!

Ah Lants, I cleared it!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Your new hair color is killer Sassy! I know it's just matter of time until you get rid of your dark roots and come to the blonde side of the force!!!

Hahhaha thanks love, all my girlfriend are kidding with me, that slowly but surely I am going back to all blonde.. since I was blonde in high school, like platinum white ice blonde lol they say I am a blondie at heart lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    WAH so insanely jealous, it's PERFECT. i love that ashy/white blonde look so much. i actually just got a gift certificate for my salon for a christmas present so i am booking my appointment like, yesterday.

Fingers crossed you get your wanted color! That ashy white blonde is hard to get, and even more hard to keep it after..

Koko, thanks! And your guys are soooo lucky to have it naturally, I bet lots of girls are jealous lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    *steals Sassy from Vatsy*

Sorry, Vatsy.
    ZPGQKiQ.gif

Just kidding!

You don't need to steal her, cause you two already share a room in my heart.
    I would kill for that hair color. I figured if I married a blonde, maybe I'd have a blonde kid, then I could have my hair colored to match them.........Blonde hubby, blonde son, I never could match that color. Sassy, you've nailed it perfectly. Gorg gorg color. And can you believe my guys have it naturally?

HAHAHA! Crying here. Wouldn't be more easy to try an all dark haired match family? Anyway, you always can fix the hair color, but not eye color, right? You have dream blue eyes, we can't bleach that baby!

Happy today, my WI-FI was fixed, the temperature isn't annoyingly hot and I have my fave lollipop!!!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh Vats, you're MY fave lollipop.

Now Vatsy, I'm in a quandry. I got an 18" Samsung View. Without thinking, I slapped Z's game on it. Z is the phone game. kat is in an 11 inch tablet. (AppleP is apple so she's not in the mix) But now, should I take today and move everyone around? I would update Kat on her Standby Device, update Z back on the phone. THen I'd put Kat on the 18" and put Z on Kat's old tablet. (I think it all comes down to the helicopter. Z being so small never got the helicopter.) But Kat has more clothes. I need advice guys. Spend the day moving the Androids around, or leave it as it is?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, and I originally came here to say.........Dave Navaro appeared in Charmed? I'm binge watching it right now and saw Dave. Ahh, so nice to see a shirtless Dave Navaro on tv this morning. I looooooooooove Dave Navaro. Did they have a lot of guest stars all the time? I watched a little but never saw any Dave Navaro before.

Happy 2 days after Christmas!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

I'm so bummed out right now :(
  • Options
    This is soooooo heartbreaking. Counting the days to 2016 go away! Thought nothing could be worse than 2007, but this was a hell of year...Worst year ever.

Oh Vats, you're MY fave lollipop.

Now Vatsy, I'm in a quandry. I got an 18" Samsung View. Without thinking, I slapped Z's game on it. Z is the phone game. kat is in an 11 inch tablet. (AppleP is apple so she's not in the mix) But now, should I take today and move everyone around? I would update Kat on her Standby Device, update Z back on the phone. THen I'd put Kat on the 18" and put Z on Kat's old tablet. (I think it all comes down to the helicopter. Z being so small never got the helicopter.) But Kat has more clothes. I need advice guys. Spend the day moving the Androids around, or leave it as it is?

You have a song for EVERYTHING, don't you?

About the transferring... I wouldn't trouble myself TBH. However if you have all this thoughts on your mind is because you want to do it! So good luck!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!