Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Celebrating my stint in rehab with my #1 <and only!> fan!

That's right, the slacker finally caught up to Max Fans and is doing the Comeback! I'd been worried that the update would appear before I made it... Now I can push for the update like everyone else!

Shake your moneymaker, woohoo!
    image.jpg1_zpshssoxbfb.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Celebrating my stint in rehab with my #1 <and only!> fan!

That's right, the slacker finally caught up to Max Fans and is doing the Comeback! I'd been worried that the update would appear before I made it... Now I can push for the update like everyone else!

Shake your moneymaker, woohoo!
    image.jpg1_zpshssoxbfb.jpg

Woo hooo!
    Good job!

I am impressed did you get there on both games?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Woo hooo!
    Good job!

I am impressed did you get there on both games?

Oh, no, not with my guy! He's stuck in an obsolete iPod Touch that can barely think its way out of a wet paper bag. I don't think he'll EVER do a comeback! But that's okay, since my curiosity can be satisfied with Luz' experience, and I don't really want the clothing for the men's comebacks enough.

My poor guy basically exists to wear clothing, use bad pick-up lines, and be in fashion shoots with Luz. It's good work if you can get it.

• Options
    Lol, ok yeah I am barely making it on my 2nd comeback...

On another note..I finally got the skunk smell out!! I just have to get it to stop smelling like we made pizzas all night...Any suggestions?

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    If you'd like, I can open up a few of my durian.

That would definitely make you forget the pizza smell, and possibly make you lose your lunch...

• Options
    As nice as that sounds, I think we want to welcome Glu back with a more pleasant smell. I don't want them to loose their lunch.. do you think an air freshener such as febreze would work?

• Options
    Well, I found a web site on not stinking. Let's give this a try. It's pretty.

From the site: "One of my very favorites methods is slicing limes in half and sticking cloves into them. They look cute enough, and as a bonus also act as a mosquito repellant."

Now GluAdmin will have no excuse to stay away. Stink gone? Check. Weirdo Winter Mosquitos gone? Check.

image.jpg1_zps0ahn8giv.jpg

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    First off, You look Marvelous in your Comeback Special. Hey, you dropping down means I have moved up one. lol. Congratulations.

Now, Great job on the skunk smell Noona. And great work eliminating the pizza smell AND the mosquitos. Only problem is the limes brought fruitflies, and now those little microscopic pests are everywhere, they're harder to swat but at least they don't make you itch like the mosquitos. Let's open the window, throw out the limes, (windows open after all) and lets just hope no one slips on the limes slime on their way in here. I have something special. Let me go get it. brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, Luz is very fast. No sooner does she do her comeback .....she's already gone from 1 fan to 680 fans or so. And I just want you to know Luz, when you did the comeback....I was the 1. The one fan you had. And now you're multiplied it by 68000 percent. (ok, technically math, so don't hold me to it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That's beautiful, Koko! You really are the wind beneath my wings!

image.jpg1_zpsz2sqn0zf.jpg

<But that Stellan, such a loser! Trying to make people think HE was the one fan! And convincing Luz to get all dressed up and take him out to Arby's. So typical...>

• Options
    It did give me a moment of horror, realizing what I'd done in accepting the Comeback, when a 3 hour Calabasas party netted me ~700 fans instead of 1.1 million fans. <shudder> Think I'm in trouble...

On the flip side, there hasn't been a partying event in quite awhile now, so the time is ripe for one. Wouldn't that be the best coincidence ever, if there was a party weekend right as I needed to grind for fans more than ever?

• Options
    er, I forgot about Stellan. Hmmmmm ok, well maybe I fell off too, but I got right back up. You know that. Did Luz get him Curly fries too? He better have stuck one in his pocket for me for later. lol.

And you'll be fine. I'm crawling my way back up, and as soon as I do....I'm grabbing the extra energy, the black dress
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, are you coming on to us?

• Options
    I'll use any excuse to post this. Never give me the opportunity.

image.jpg1_zpsxpdugnmj.jpg

<also, I'm embarrassed at my inability to maintain my sense of singularity vs plurality. Better get the meds adjusted again.>

• Options
    I can't help it. I don't like fast food, but when I think of Arby's the curly fry pops into my memory. As far as coming on to you, I told you Stellan was on my bucket list. And, well, I don't know how to put this Luz Doll, but we can just be friends. But yes to Gene's caption. I've been told I am indeed. ;) - wait, I told you I used to mudwrestle didn't I? lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No, you didn't, but it all fits!

Off to bed, before I make this thread worse than it already is.

Sleep well, dirty girl!

• Options
    Good morning. I was just about to take a shower, but I notice Luz put some portable ones over in Kendall and Kylie's thread. Think I'll pop over there for it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Moony, you've exceeded your message storage, so I can't write to you any further. But I have to go to a meeting anyway. If you clear space, I'll try re-sending my message later. Be happy, my friend!

In the meantime, stay healthy and well, and use those limes with cloves to avoid getting malaria!

• Options
    Yes, Moony's mail is popular. And if you're reading this, Moony I don't envy the conditions you're dealing with for your job and location right now. Limes are marvelous. I have my diet cola with Lime on the side. Nobody squeezing my lemons but mr kokonut.

This one's for you Moony. Sing it with me. ;) I brough extra Limes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay, so I always get the weirdest tweet from Ray with a quote from my girlfriend about dating.

She says "I just had to lock down Luz's strong eyebrow game!"

What on earth does that mean? Does anyone else get this? What the heck is a strong eyebrow game???

• Options
    I don't know either. I have been trying to figure this out but I just don't understand it!:confused:

• Options
    If it's really something people like, I want to start doing it in real life...

It makes me think of The Rock doing "the people's eyebrow", but that isn't anything too enticing! <don't judge me! I have a little brother>

image.jpg1_zpsnoe5oyy4.jpg

Somebody's gonna make me take this down, but it's good while it lasts.
    ImageL2_zpskzmafimm.jpg

• Options
    marlenagas_zps56b9cf4t.png

Hope bout this one? Drake Hogestyn - Days of Our Lives.

This is mild compared to his usual deal, but he's in a hospital bed. lol. I'll go look for a better one.

heh heh. I can't see me trying either of these. Those tweets are dopey.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh my goodness that made me fall out laughing!

Yeah I agree with you the whole 'eyebrow' thing, it doesn't really look that attractive right now..esp when The Rock does it..sorry!

• Options
    If it's really something people like, I want to start doing it in real life...

It makes me think of The Rock doing "the people's eyebrow", but that isn't anything too enticing! <don't judge me! I have a little brother>

image.jpg1_zpsnoe5oyy4.jpg

Somebody's gonna make me take this down, but it's good while it lasts.
    ImageL2_zpskzmafimm.jpg

Who's gonna make you take this down? WHy? I wish you could see me right now. My eyebrown action is very one sided.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Okay, so I always get the weirdest tweet from Ray with a quote from my girlfriend about dating.

She says "I just had to lock down Luz's strong eyebrow game!"

What on earth does that mean? Does anyone else get this? What the heck is a strong eyebrow game???

THANK YOU!! Can't Ray Powers do a little better after we just spent 20 energy points?!? "Apropos of nothing", I heard the Rock killed it on Saturday Night Live this past weekend. I need to watch!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    Hi Maura! I started to watch it excitedly because he's somebody I actually know <and he actually was hilarious on SNL a few times, back when he was still wrestling>. I managed to stay awake through him being Barack Obama's alter-ego <ala the Hulk>, but then my husband and I both fell asleep on the sofa. I have it Tivo'd for the future, though.

• Options
    Koko, you're the best! Carped pants, indeed. That's exactly what his expression says! Thanks.

I'm sure your eyebrow action is glorious!

• Options
    Say has anyone seen Gluadmin?
    Ever since the fan art contest ended, they have remained in the dark so to speak..
    I miss seeing them, and they are the main event for our tacky show! Please comeback, if anything just to see the show!:D:D:D

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Say has anyone seen Gluadmin?
    Ever since the fan art contest ended, they have remained in the dark so to speak..
    I miss seeing them, and they are the main event for our tacky show! Please comeback, if anything just to see the show!:D:D:D
    Lol Noona! Now you mention it, we totally forgot about it...ahaha.....