Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I know I felt so bad.
    I hope they return safely tho, I miss their witty remarks, and their "soon. so so soon. coming soon." phrases :p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Ahh yes. Text modification. When they gave us these great colors, the test and things in the test box pretty much disappeared. but if you look at it all in your pm text boxes, that's how it should look. And if you like that, do you work with a graphic program? ok, give me 5 minutes and meet me in ~Apropos of nuthin I don't want to hijack another thread. It's just so much darn fun here.

I will try to answer it here, since you don't want to Hijack the thread:p. Yes I do loovvee graphic's and graphic designs. I used to animate, once upon a time..
    Now I just mess around with photos and filters..may fav tool is power point(even though it isn't a graphic editor).
    I am not to good at it though:p

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I never posted nothing here ... Now I'm posting!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I never posted nothing here ... Now I'm posting!
    Same. Sup Vats! :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Same. Sup Vats! :D

Hey Lucy my energy and my pets are recharged I think I'll give a party now. What about you?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hey Lucy my energy and my pets are recharged I think I'll give a party now. What about you?
    I have no energy :D I'm doing an interview with Ray it is loooong. And I just had a date in Stardom but I didn't even want to go my publicist made me, and in the restaurant 'two can dine for $9.99' cost $25. I was not impressed.
  • Options
    That sucks, how it's like playing stardom?

I just did something stupid I made a party, then left home and Simon called me for 8 hours gig! The energy of my pets only gave 2 stars, now waiting!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Just don't start the gig he gave you. the timer doesn't start till you go in and then you tell the photo ok, or you have the choice to come back later. I said yes Sunday to things I might do this weekend. plus, with him off your back, do all the parties and dates without him callling you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That sucks, how it's like playing stardom?

I just did something stupid I made a party, then left home and Simon called me for 8 hours gig! The energy of my pets only gave 2 stars, now waiting!
    Oh no! Did you already start the gig? Stardom is actually fun but it's nothing like as developed as KKH and I think glu kind of abandoned it! Lots of similarities though like some shared clothes and hairstyles, you get a manager and a publicist, snobby NPC's, the Lif barmaid and the Brew Palms guy are there, it's kind of funny :) plus you get to work at Starbeans which is obviously great :D
  • Options
    Just don't start the gig he gave you. the timer doesn't start till you go in and then you tell the photo ok, or you have the choice to come back later. I said yes Sunday to things I might do this weekend. plus, with him off your back, do all the parties and dates without him callling you. ;)

Oh, I just did!

bdaM5Zy.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ok, one of the most fun graphics I ever made, was right after someone threw a hotdog at Tiger Woods head. I don't know why, but I just really liked this, and then well, flowers were out and satire was in.

hotdoggie1_zpsyjgyvc0s.gif I just really liked this one. All done by hand.

Then my son said, it needs impact.

Hotdofn3_zpsi6jbq9u4.gif so now, I've shown my darker side. Just the tip of the iceberg. lol Ehh, I should adjust the frame settings on the 2nd one. But I'm lazy. Sigh. But I'm annale like these kind of things. Somebody start a pool on when I'll change the graphic. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Seems nice Lucy, but manage two games is out of the question for me.

The graphics are cool Koko, don't know who is this guy and if he deserves it, but the graphics are cool lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm thinking to start a new kkh male game so I can win exclusive guys clothing too cos I think it might be fun. Then I definitely wouldn't have time to work at Starbeans!

Your graphic is cool Koko we should throw a hotdog at Willow
  • Options
    Lol, you guys are too funny.

I am playing Stardom as well, so now Noona has a twin sister named Nyla :D

Koko that graphic is too funny:p

• Options
    I'm thinking to start a new kkh male game so I can win exclusive guys clothing too cos I think it might be fun. Then I definitely wouldn't have time to work at Starbeans!

Your graphic is cool Koko we should throw a hotdog at Willow

Yes, that would work. ANd Tiger woods, the golfer in question was the number 1 american golfer, he was young, good looking, married to a tiny little blonde from Scandanavia I believe, who found out he has 17 mistresses throughout a couple of years, some simultaneously, and she beat the heck out of his escalade (?) with a golf club. Shortly thereafter, a golf spectator threw a hotdog at his head, and missed, but it was a big news story. Being very displeased with a man who would do that to a woman, I said had I been throwing it wouldn't have been a hotdog, and I wouldn't have missed. And that's who the guy is. 17 mistresses and call girls, while married. He never recovered from his fall from grace.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Man that was messed up what he did...but that's Tiger Woods..

• Options
    Often I dream of KKH, if I had two avatars my life would be totally dragged out.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lol, you guys are too funny.

I am playing Stardom as well, so now Noona has a twin sister named Nyla :D

Koko that graphic is too funny:p
    Yay Noona! I swear it's actually more difficult than kkh though I'm still on the d list! And I can never find many NPC's just the same handful sitting at the same tables :D it's pretty cool you can buy an octopus though maybe kkh should have an octopus in Punta Mita
  • Options
    Yay Noona! I swear it's actually more difficult than kkh though I'm still on the d list! And I can never find many NPC's just the same handful sitting at the same tables :D it's pretty cool you can buy an octopus though maybe kkh should have an octopus in Punta Mita

It is a little more difficult.
    My NPC's change out pretty regularly.
    But yeah I am still on the E list..almost to the D list!
    I wish we could get a Octo or the shark..either way I want one of those pets:p

• Options
    It is a little more difficult.
    My NPC's change out pretty regularly.
    But yeah I am still on the E list..almost to the D list!
    I wish we could get a Octo or the shark..either way I want one of those pets:p
    Definitely, and if Willow tweets stupid stuff about us the octopus can throw like eight hotdogs at her. And make her hair frizzy with water from it's tank :)
  • Options
    Definitely, and if Willow tweets stupid stuff about us the octopus can throw like eight hotdogs at her. And make her hair frizzy with water from it's tank :)

I would love to see that happen! Oh the joy:D

• Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'm losing that loving feeling...do you ever get super bored with the game? I don't even know of a specific criticism but I'm at level 27 and it is just so...monotonous. All the gigs are 8 hours and just tedious. It's depressing!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    I'm losing that loving feeling...do you ever get super bored with the game? I don't even know of a specific criticism but I'm at level 27 and it is just so...monotonous. All the gigs are 8 hours and just tedious. It's depressing!
    Well the new Armenia gigs are 3hrs so that's good! I find it most fun winning exclusive outfits at the weekend hope there'll be an event this weekend :)
  • Options
    I hope so too Lucy, it would be really fun!:D

I am glad to see that the wait time isn't so bad, that will make it easier:)

• Options
    Getting through those 8 hour no friend invited tasks were absolutely the worst. lol. I love those 3 hour gigs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes 3hr gigs and 3hr waits are the best :) oooh I wonder if it will be the two piece white dress and the suit this weekend like Francesca posted and what will the special items be?? Oh it's wednesday its too early to be getting hyped about this :D
  • Options
    I just received 200 dollars from Pascale Rodero!!
    In the quest after the B-day party, that comes early on, she asks you (after seeing you at the party) if you would do a photo shoot for her new line of 'sexy' clothes. Well out of curiosity (this time it didn't kill me:p) I said idk about this, and she gave me 200 dollars on the spot! Woo hoo 200 dollars!!

I'm so happy right now:D

• Options
    I just received 200 dollars from Pascale Rodero!!
    In the quest after the B-day party, that comes early on, she asks you (after seeing you at the party) if you would do a photo shoot for her new line of 'sexy' clothes. Well out of curiosity (this time it didn't kill me:p) I said idk about this, and she gave me 200 dollars on the spot! Woo hoo 200 dollars!!

I'm so happy right now:D
    Haha that's great, it must be fun trying different options in the storyline and seeing what happens :)
  • Options
    It is fun..although slightly scary but it is fun:D

• Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Getting through those 8 hour no friend invited tasks were absolutely the worst. lol. I love those 3 hour gigs.

Koko are the 8 hour gigs just common for the level I'm at? (27). I noticed you said 8 hour in the past tense and it made me hopeful that this isn't forever :) I may have just read into that due to wishful thinking! Oh and I laughed at the "no friend invited" part. That's just plain torture.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!