Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Someone here has won fans and came down in the top list?

It has happened to me a lot, especially now that I returned to the top 100 ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Koko are the 8 hour gigs just common for the level I'm at? (27). I noticed you said 8 hour in the past tense and it made me hopeful that this isn't forever :) I may have just read into that due to wishful thinking! Oh and I laughed at the "no friend invited" part. That's just plain torture.

I think those gigs were more because they were K Gigs, I don't think it mattered what level. I was 31 and had to suffer through the 8 hour Kardashian/Jenner gigs.
    Ugh. With the Kardashian egg hunt, and all the other things with did with Kiley and Kendall, they all seemed to be the 8 hours horrible stand there and watch Kiley's hair grow gigs. Thankfully, at least with the Armenia ones, they seem to be shorter and finally let you invite a friend even though Kim is standing there. I am so encouraged. I LOVE going into a 3 hour gig with full energy, and finishing it with a few energies to spare.

Yes. That happened today. So, let's roll out the carpet and do a little dance. It seems like happy days might be back. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'm happy too see that Glu is actually reading our comments and making changes (like with the 3 hour-long Armenia events and not having to wait as long to start the gig) It gives me a lot of hope for the future of the game :)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    I'm watching the reality show for the first time this weekend, and there's a marathon on at E! The 1st wpisode I saw earlier was the one introducing this game. It's on again, and it's a hoot seeing the Glu execs on and Kim going head-to-head with Kourtney over her reluctance to appear in the game.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    So Koko, tell us about polls ;)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Ok, well, I've always been a little kraykray. I'm an out of work radio talk show hostess (yeah, I'm a twinkie ;) ) and I used to love to throw out a topic and open the phones for a poll. One day, I answeed the phone "Spit or Swallow?" and it was my boss calling. It all went out live, and he asked me what the Flip I was doing now. Without missing a beat I said "Aw comeon Boss, What do you think I do here on the weekends when you're away? I'm taking a health poll. Mouthwash....Spit or Swallow." My producer opened his mic when the boss hung up and said "Um Koko, we're not really talking about mouthwash here are we?" No Ed, we're not talking about Mouthwash. Or gum, but what the boss doesn't know, won't hurt me. the poll continued. Some of the things the callers said about it was ..well that was my best poll. Oddly enough that's not what got me fired. heh heh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hahaha I like the mouthwash thing you obv think quickly!
  • Options
    thank you, but the polls I would love to use here are for simple survey type things. Like, should we keep the weekend event threads. Or an actual poll of would you want babies in the game. I figured it would be a quick effective way to find out what players are felling People who won't post their opinion, will tap a poll answer. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Dear Everandalwaysemily, thank you very much for your gift! I was loving this dress, and now I can twirl around in it and be happy! Woohoo!

image.jpg1_zpsk42hyttp.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I was coming to say thank you as well. Luz is just faster with the fingers. ;) I am loving this update. I had to immediately run out and buy the grecian gown. ANd of course, you don't do a gown like that without a new hairstyle, so we did that. And you know, the stars I spent tonight wouldn't have gotten me that dress anyway. So I'm glad I did this instead. It's been a gift kind of night. And as I tell others, I always like to pay it forward if I can. I have some lovely friends here, very gracious and generousl. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Dear Koko! Stellan is very pleased with the gift. Now he's trying to be all suave, inviting Apple P for an evening in Napa Valley. Unfortunately there seems to have been a fire there recently, so the place isn't the perfect romantic spot he'd been picturing...

Thank you so much! It will be enjoyed all the more since it's from you! It seems like you have everything giftable right now, but I'll be looking to return the favor at the next update!

Thanks again!
    image.jpg1_zpsvmq7m4rw.jpg

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OOhhh do I see a couple's alert going on here?
    Stellan and Apple P look cute together:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    If only! Apple P is one fast-moving chick! Hard to nail her down...

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Haha, well I hope she slows down for a min at least:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    God, Alkoholiks, you've really made that vest look great! Leave it to an actual man, with experience looking good as one, to know what to do. You look flawless as usual.

Thanks for the gifts. All you were missing were the new shoes. But I really like those, and it's the thought that counts, right?
    image.jpg1_zpsqszfsxt2.jpg

Why do I seem to be gazing adoringly at the very top of your head, though? I don't get it.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »

Why do I seem to be gazing adoringly at the very top of your head, though? I don't get it.

Totally shipping this now! :D you two look lovely together
  • Options
    Yeah, Apple P is gonna stop going all third wheel on him and you doll, but you have to promise to stop center-cropping me out of the pictures.

Paris_zpsh7brmo7i.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    A little fight over a fireman ain't no thing between friends. Don't worry, baby!

And there are always vampire DJs, attractive roadies, and men who glitch in & out of their goatees to consider... Plenty of good stuff to go around!

And can you imagine the trouble I would be if I actually knew how to edit images? Even I realize that'd be obnoxious pretty quickly!

• Options
    Well, I've been busy. First off, I pick up my car tomorrow. Narrowed it down, thought we found it Sunday, but it was sold, then out of the blue Mr. K kalls them because the car is still on the website.....they couldn't get the loan...so we went back, haggled, and bought the car. Today was running around, and tomorrow if pick it up date. 2013 Lincoln MKS. Every possible option, and 20K miles.

And I've been working on the dancers. I've got the staging done, and I have one dancer in her 'arch' I want to plop it here so you see what I'm doing, but the other part wants to just get the rest of the talent done, and put it all up at once. I am very impressed with my results. Oh, btw...Luz....you're the done one. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Woohoo, Koko! That's awesome! I googled that car, and now I'm in love with this one...

Does yours look like this at all? <then again, this picture almost has the look of a concept-car illustration, doesn't it?> Will you come get me and take me for a ride? What's a four-hour trip to come pick-up a friend, right?

Kiss me, baby!
    image.jpg1_zps1sle2tgt.jpg

Also, well-done with all of the dance editing! I don't know how you have the focus. Can't wait to see it!

• Options
    God, Alkoholiks, you've really made that vest look great! Leave it to an actual man, with experience looking good as one, to know what to do. You look flawless as usual.

Thanks for the gifts. All you were missing were the new shoes. But I really like those, and it's the thought that counts, right?

Just putting this here. Harrumph
    tickedoff_zpsrlgv6ref.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Knowing what I plan to do is one thing, telling the entire forum is another!

Keep quiet, you!

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok girls, you have to stop stabbing each other's back, you guys come asking for advice to me and I can't handle this situation. I'll NOT choose sides in this feud. I think you should support each other and show your "girl power" and not fight as two street hookers. lol

Koko nice car !!! I'm excited for the dance editing !!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Not for nothing Vats, but street hookers have feelings, too!

And you tell Koko to get that sweet MKS, and then you tell me to get this... I don't think S was as impressed with mine.
    image.jpg1_zpsfuwpza2h.jpg

#donttakevatstothecardealerwithyou

• Options
    Not for nothing Vats, but street hookers have feelings, too!

And you tell Koko to get that sweet MKS, and then you tell me to get this... I don't think S was as impressed with mine.
    image.jpg1_zpsfuwpza2h.jpg

#donttakevatstothecardealerwithyou

Here's the color - Sterling Grey Metallic. OMG the sparkles in that car. Black interior, Such a purple friendly car. ;) I've been driving Lincolns since Baba was born. Last one had a camel interior but everything else was perfect. Don't laugh, I've been driving my 2000 since 2002. Don't laugh more.....it had 14000K when I got it, now I'm turning it in and it has 45,000.

8ebd578d-c26d-4ed7-97e4-d2a6c7c957f5_zps5zdm66as.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I'm back to work on more I'm thinking Nicki Minaj oh, what about Bang Bang I love that song. And, oh......anyone have the red New Years Gown? If you do, can you throw on short short hair and do 5 or 6 poses, and we'll make sure ga has a spot in the lineup. Or, he looked kind of good in the green one, but I don't have that either. So, someone?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The things we do for ga...

image.jpg2_zpsjufpykau.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsaynpm7bp.jpg

image.jpg7_zpscwmvvv8e.jpg

image.jpg8_zpszocxouxv.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsqc4bsnwh.jpg

image.jpg11_zpstcynzzka.jpg

• Options
    Ack, so pale! Please tell me this skin tone was a good enough match!

image.jpg5_zpsnyxzu9kp.jpg

image.jpg4_zpstom4ml6o.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsc22s8ir2.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsp8btzez4.jpg

image.jpg2_zpse3zpytck.jpg

• Options
    Here's the color - Sterling Grey Metallic. OMG the sparkles in that car. Black interior, Such a purple friendly car. ;) I've been driving Lincolns since Baba was born. Last one had a camel interior but everything else was perfect. Don't laugh, I've been driving my 2000 since 2002. Don't laugh more.....it had 14000K when I got it, now I'm turning it in and it has 45,000.

8ebd578d-c26d-4ed7-97e4-d2a6c7c957f5_zps5zdm66as.jpg

Wow, you are not gonna do a crazy Thelma & Louise-style road-trip with me, are you?!?

I hope you've been getting that low-mileage discount on your car insurance, at least....

<Hmm, those two statements don't seem to belong to the same person, do they?>

Love the car. Nice choice!

• Options
    Ack, so pale! Please tell me this skin tone was a good enough match!

image.jpg5_zpsnyxzu9kp.jpg

image.jpg4_zpstom4ml6o.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsc22s8ir2.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsp8btzez4.jpg

image.jpg2_zpse3zpytck.jpg

Oh, these are perfect thank you, I think because of the dance we should go with the short green? I'm so excited. 2 more done. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary