Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You guys have me too terrified to check any of the new stuff out with games crashing lol.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Buying is not an issue. Lol. I bought new braids, I immediately thought of Carol. ;) oh and the blue boots came off VIP. The short ines? So...mine now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Nothing Sugar. Lovely update huh?

Hi Koko, yes I'm really happy with the update!! :D Still a few things on my wishlist, but I'm happy to see that Glu is listening to our suggestions and feeback and incorporating it into the game :D:D:D I want another VIP now so I can shop shop shop LOL :o
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Hi Koko, yes I'm really happy with the update!! :D Still a few things on my wishlist, but I'm happy to see that Glu is listening to our suggestions and feeback and incorporating it into the game :D:D:D I want another VIP now so I can shop shop shop LOL :o
    I can't wait for a VIP event either, there are just too many great items I MUST have!! Did cave in and bought the floral two-piece ensemble at the Korkov popup shop, but that was just because the shop closed after 24 hours. The rest of my K-stars are safely kept until the VIP event!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Do you guys notice we always have a VIP right before an update? Glu thinks they're trying to pull one over on us :')

Maria keeps trying to tempt me but I will resist!
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I wish I had the patience and self-control you dolls seem to have Linda and soundspretty. If something new comes out and I WANT it. I must have it right then, I cannot wait til a VIP event to buy. I really must learn to be patient
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've just realized that today's the day when my childhood deceased BFF had passed away since last year on Jul 19th. Oh dear friends, I missed her :( oh so much but God is watching over her from the heavens and above the earth. R.I.P. to her. Gone too soon but never forgotten.

animated-bird-image-0140.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Oh Sweet Dear Carol, this has to be a very hard day for you, but I think you don't need a special day to remind you of her. I feel you think about her, and her daughter just about every day. I'm sure she's surrounding you with white light love. I'm sorry Carol, I would hug you if I could. image00777.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Have you guys ever had to do a wedding speech/toast? I've been procrastinating and now it's come to bite me in the butt because my sister's wedding is on Friday and I have nothing prepared. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Think of something that goes along with your relationsip. My brother was a funny entertaining person with me, so i made my speech in that vein, but she was my bestie so it was easier. In other words, play primarily to the couple. If they like your toast, everyone else will take their cue from them. That was just my experience. But at every wedding, you'll see if the couple is touched, amused, feigned shock, whatever their reaction, the room basically follows. You can say somethkng that makes sense only to the couole, but if the bride goes "awwwwwww" everyone else will too. Oh a little shared childhood memory about the bride or groom is always a crowd pleaser. Like you're sharing a personal glimpse, bringing them all into the 'inner circle' .

Now I'll go have some blueberries PuterHead just cleaned. Oh, what's your dress like? Spill doll. I used to work in the bridal district with puterhead. I Love Bridesmaid dresses. Is it obviously a bm dress, or can you really wear it again?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I finally came up with something. It made me cry writing it so I don't know how on earth I'm going to read it with a straight face.

Unfortunately it's definitely looks like a bridesmaid dress so not easy to reuse. I'll probably end up donating it after.

y7yERIO.png?1
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I finally came up with something. It made me cry writing it so I don't know how on earth I'm going to read it with a straight face.

Unfortunately it's definitely looks like a bridesmaid dress so not easy to reuse. I'll probably end up donating it after.

y7yERIO.png?1

That's a beautiful color. If you took it to a tailor to be shortened, you could wear it for any night out.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    Yhat dress would make a great dressy occasion dress?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    lol. Great minds. I actually thought, because of the flowy layers, an asymmetrical hemline, higher in the middle longer on the sides ina drapey way? Is that a crepe chiffon over the basic dress? That looks like such a romantic material. Way shorter, all those layers swaying as you walk......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    lol. Great minds. I actually thought, because of the flowy layers, an asymmetrical hemline, higher in the middle longer on the sides ina drapey way? Is that a crepe chiffon over the basic dress? That looks like such a romantic material. Way shorter, all those layers swaying as you walk......

It would definitely make a beautiful mullet dress, if that's what you mean.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Yes yes yes. And we have a dress like it. I knew we did. I just couldn't find it, nut on the shorter side.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I thought about that, but keep in mind this dress was like 9 feet tall and I'm 5'1" so I had it shortened considerably lol. The ruffles are what worries me about trying to shorten it even more. They're only in the front so when I picture it in my head it just looks weird.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Just wear it on a normal day, gotta look fab all the time! ;)

fDZGyiA.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Just wear it on a normal day, gotta look fab all the time! ;)

fDZGyiA.jpg

Everybody else just needs to realize that they're underdressed.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That moment where you remember you've been neglecting to clean up your PM inbox for a month or so and finds out you're about to reach the limit and has no patience to track back all that content...
    kJJcnKG.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    So today is a very stressfull day I have been dreading for months, my son is having surgery. He has a cholesteatoma in his right ear, which is kinda like a benign tumor: it grows and it restricts his hearing (he only hears about 20%). It is a heavy surgery that will take up to 6-8 hours but afterwards his hearing should be back to 90%! But needless to say I am one giant nerveous wreck... They just took him to surgery so now the waiting game starts..
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Oh Linda, I'll hold your hand. The surgery should be half over or better, and the end result will be such a wonderful improvement for him. Saying a prayer and keeping good thought for you, your son and the whole family
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Love and positive thoughts to you and your son, Linda ❤️
  • Options
    Thank you sweeties. The operation lasted 7 long hours but was successfull! His doctors were worried about the vestibular because they operated so close to it, but it appears to be fine!
    Thanks again for your prayers!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    oh so glad to hear he's out of surgery! the waiting is the hardest part, so i'm glad you're through it, linda dear! i hope he gets to eat lots of ice cream now! :p
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Yay. I bet that was a huge sigh of relief. So happy for you guys. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    People are being so ugly this morning, jeez.

So I downloaded a booster app to help clear some space on my phone because it's getting to the point where I can't even download updates because I have no room. So the app does it's thing and I tap into KKH and there's a loading screen. The whole process lasted not even thirty seconds and I swear during that time my heart stopped and my mind took me to a dark place where my game was deleted. Luckily everything is ok but I was not prepared for an 8am adrenaline rush like that.
  • Options
    oh I hate that feeling. My Androids have been taking their sweet batterybutt's time about loading. And, yeah, it gets scary. I am sorry that happened. But, good to know if you're ever out of coffee. A super slow load will definitely jolt you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm always a bit paranoid because that's how I lost my game the first time, my phone messed up and caused all my apps to crash. There was also a time I lost my phone at a baseball game and I didn't even care about the phone I just didn't want to lose my game.

Honestly if my game was ever lost I don't know that I'd be able to come back lol. I'd be too heartbroken.
  • Options
    Koko can I just say thank you and I do not envy the cleanup you have to do all the time.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif