Options

~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    So EW, People, and Buzz Feed are all sending flash alerts that Khloe is pregnant. Honestly when I first saw the stories that Kylie is pregnant, I hoped it was a mistake and that it was Khloe. I actually still hope that is the case. Kylie is so young and has only been dating the reported father for a few months.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ahh, a KJ doll prego trifecta. kim (through surrogate)kylie and Khloe. Do I hear a Kourt?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ahh, a KJ doll prego trifecta. kim (through surrogate)kylie and Khloe. Do I hear a Kourt?

I'd love to see Kourtney get back with Scott for baby #4.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I don't think anyone is pregnant. No member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan has confirmed anything, and the Kim rumor started a few weeks ago.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Kim 's surrogate is not a rumor, it was confirmed on someone's sm. Complete with age and that the surrogate is a mother herself, due in January. The khloe rumor I heard here I thought, and kylie was 'confirmed' by Harvey on Tmz. So, the only one I'm sure of is Kim. I even heard of far-fetched rumor on Wendy, who is sure that Kylie is actually the surrogate for Kim. so I don't believe that one either. Here is my confidence rating on the pregnancy stories...... Kim. 88.7% sure. Khloe: 88.7 that she's not. And Kylie...50/50 could go either way.

but isn't is nice to gossip about something nice like Babies?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I thought that too but I actually read that Kim said they never confirmed the surrogate. Although what I think happened is details were leaked before they wanted them to so they're just playing coy.

Kylie they're being super secretive about but I feel like if it weren't true they would've just come out and said that. I did see where Tyga sent out a snap that the baby was his but I find him so shady anyway.

Honestly if you look at their past pregnancies they've waited on their own terms to release the info, usually for their show because you know $$$$. So I think anything could be possible.

What I hope never happens is Kourt getting back together with Scott, especially after he's parading around with all these barely legal girls like Sophia Richie. It's so gross.
  • Options
    I just love babies! Baba had a vanishing twin, so I can only dream of what that would have been like. But Babies are always a blessing. Whether they come to you through ordinary or extraordinary means, genetics or afoption, babies are a blessing.
    Remember how excited we all got when babies were introduced? And that's just a game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    There are actually several according to this graphic from the first quarter of this year:
    JCsPuSq.jpg

Thanks for posting Vats. That's very interesting - I'm totally surprised by Covet Fashion. I never liked the look of their dolls. I've never heard of Design Home either.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    Raise your hand if you keep forgetting the new url and visiting the old forum :s:flushed:
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    zck2qh66vc1w.gif
    I do. I miss the inbox/outbox/drafts. The transition is a little hard for now, But once I get a little purple we'll start to make it more like home.

Edit - I think we're onto something.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts

What I hope never happens is Kourt getting back together with Scott, especially after he's parading around with all these barely legal girls like Sophia Richie. It's so gross.
    Preach! Queen Kourt looks so genuinely happy now that she has that new man, Benjamin Younnes?? I’m so ready to see her with someone who isn’t an out of control mess like LD. 

Also, Scott needs to stick to girls his age!!! Ugh!!! Gross!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • Options

NOW, MORNING dollies......one day closers to

The rain has stooped, it'seems a beautiful day. Let's all enjoy it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh my Koko, sorry that someone is treating you the way you absolutely don't deserve!

Just to remind that there's a lot of more people that loves you and your job here. You're more than great!

And whoever did that to you should be banned for good. I really don't understand this politic of the forum of not being able to ban certain members that everyone knows they are out there cheating on the game, trashing other members and coming here to spam the forum with stupid questions or threads...

Anyway I love that tune, listened to it a lot back in time.

Hey it's Wedneday let's spread <3 no hate!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks it's all good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sorry Koko, that you were put in that situation. I've learned even with my RL Facebook to be conservative with the people I have on there because the last thing I want to do is ready something nasty in-between checking in on family and friends. And the amount of cheaters on my game FB is astounding... I've stopped adding people because it makes me mad every time I see them openly flaunting cheats.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh my god. I havent been here in ages, very busy the past 2 months or so, or since I disappeared from the forum. The forum changed or something?! Anyway, I finally am done, my holiday starts now. Woohoo! I let my cousin play my game, I ordered her to get all event items no matter what. I took over the game from her, did some backup and somehow now, everything's gone? So confused.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Welcome back. We missed you. And yeah, the forum is new, but they luckily were able to bring over most of our content. pics that were linked using the url, instead of direct link, they didn;t make it over. Our mail.....didn’t make it over. BUT, it’s a lot easier to add pics now, the forum copies them, so if postimage or photobucket wants to hijack them, they can’t. Bad thing, Hard or impossible to add a pic that isn’t in your files. But, we’ve been getting used to it, for 3 weeks? We have a couple of threads just about the new forum, and little things are being tweaked.
    Again, Welcome back.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    She's back to her b'day!!!! But you didn't hear that from me! @Naimonster let's try the new chat here, it's more fun than talking through other apps!

@soundspretty I agree with you. I don't add random people to spam in my game, I only add people I know here from the forum and just if I'm able to recognize their username, otherwise people will be hanging there on that list untill they notify me about lol.

Talking about to post photos, I'm up to a new thing. I'm recording videos of my game and making GIFs from them to display Vats new looks! It's really fun, just need to learn how to make their quality/size bigger and better. If anyone knows how to manage these things, would appreciate some tips! :blush:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Welcome back, @Naimonster! We miss you!! ???
    I hope your cousin didn’t spend all your KStars! ? What did you mean everything’s gone? I hope nothing bad happened to your game!! ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Aww our pics and mail didn't make it over? :'(

Ok so now we can do this! @Vats That's neat, I'll never miss another time when someone talks to me now.

@Angeline & Jon I miss all of you tooooooo <3 She did!! She spent way, way too much kstars but at least I was seeing loads of new items in my wardrobe. But now, everything is kind of reversed back or something, need to get that checked with customer support. I luv your avatar btw!
    PM to add
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Well ... the good thing is that Black Friday Kstar sale is just around the corner. I hope your game gets sorted out soon. As we are getting more and more items in the closet. It's hard to keep track of what we have. In one way, I feel less desire to buy new clothes for myself. Seeing all the cool items in my doll's closet satisfies me already. Haha ...
    Oops, you just reminded me that I still have Halloween profile picture on. Time to change it.
    Oh, one more thing, make sure you read the 7.5 update thread before doing the perfume storyline. There are some awesome pioneers sharing the outcomes of the new perfume business storyline. I found those info very helpful. ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Naimonster oh, I don't know if you saw the threads, but the majority of our Androids are frozen again. A lot of us in Halloween wear. Glu is working in it but this time we caught it almost immediately after the update so fingers crossed........ (koko runs off to check the Birthday list.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @Naimonster so glad you’re back! You have been missed.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Hello forum friends,
    Jon & I, we are doing a huge renovation on our house in December. We will need to move out of our house for at least 2-3 months for the renovation so I have been packing non-stopped. There are so many decisions to make, so much stuff to be packed away. There were times, when discussing the project with our designer, I almost opened my game and asked her to make our master bedroom & bathroom like the apartment in Seoul ,and the back yard like the one in Lisbon. Haha ... ?
    This is gonna be a very stressful winter for me. We are staying at my in-law's during the renovation. Although they are super nice, I still can't allow myself hiding in the bedroom and tap the game all the time, right?! I'm so looking forward to seeing our new house when the renovation is done!! I might not be posting much but will definitely come to the forum to read posts and "like" posts when I need to take a break from real life's hassles. ?
    Have a very happy and blessed holiday season, dolls!???
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Yay you are back @Naimonster

I said to myself I wonder how Nai is doing glad you checked in with us. :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Angeline & Jon so excited for the new house aspects of your remodel. While at your inlaws...if you have your own bath, you’d be surprised how relaxing a nice long bath can be. Just keep the game out of the water. Even if you get a few aspects of Seoul and Lisbon it would be awesome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @Angeline & Jon Oh we're going to miss you so much! Sounds like everything will be amazing after done. And don't hide yourself, just play around them and be happy! :mrgreen:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    The worst thing about being a Gemini is very often the one side has to live with the consequences of another.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Hmm...so I haven't commented on this thread for a minute. Well I have some good news to share with y'all. :)

So, something good has happened to me on my personal life since last Tues. So, I've been job hunting for years and the struggle has been real y'all. So, I thought to myself hey let me just give it try and apply for a temporary mail handler job at the post office. I honestly thought that they weren't even gonna bother to contact me back. Oh boy I was wrong for sure. I was in utter shock when I received an e-mail from the US postal service that I've gotten an invitation for the job interview :o. I didn't felt fully prepared when I was obviously practicing for my interview (from a book that I've borrowed from the library), so I was so afraid that my nervousness was gonna mess me up on the job interview and I was gonna leave a bad impression on the interviewer overall. So, the next day I actually did went to my job interview bright and early in the morning. When I entered inside of the building, I had to stay for about 3-4 hours at that orientation because there were a lot of applicants that applied for the same exact position and there were many interviewers there as well. When it was my turn to get interviewed next, I was a bit shaken to the core. But, internally I thought to myself c'mon Carolina you so got this. You can do this. You got this in the bag. The male interviewer kept on asking me if I was nervous and I've said no to him couple of times ha. I've eased up to him when I projected my voice with my shy introverted personality and felt confidently comfortable asking him questions. The interviewer didn't ask me any intimidating questions at all to me. I think that he saw that I have the potential to work at the post office. And, to my surprise I've aced that interview exceptionally well and got hired on the spot :smiley: I walked outta that interview with a smile on my face and this was the most happiest moment of my life o:) So, I'll be starting my new job within 1-2 weeks and I'll have to take the training as well. I'm excited :D to start working, but I'm nervous that I'll have to work as a team with my new co-workers. I'm hoping that they like me respectfully as a person so that I can get along with them so we all can work peacefully together at the workplace.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Congrats on your new job, @Carol Davida!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.