Options

Love, Dating, Marrige, Scandal..

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Well I found another guy. His name is Christopher Hill. Although I get the feeling that he may be a J*E*R*K..but he is such a hottie.
    I will get a pic posted soon!
    That might be the case. Lucy said all these guys have different personalities. Mine is moody, I think. I might have the sweet but bipolar boyfriend. I am so not ready to marry a mentally ill man, Lord have mercy!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    True, I'm not ready for a total douche bag even, if he is a hottie, here is the pic of him like promised:)

IMG_2937_zpsxxot6a2h.jpg
    What do you think? I wish I could remove his hat but oh well..

Oh I just noticed how this pic makes him look so dorkable:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I like dorkable, Noona! And I do also like the slouchy hat on the dudes...but yeah kinda annoying that we can't remove them!

And re-reading this thread I realized I did not include Jesse's other story. On his game, he's actually not married to my doll but another GC friend, Veronica. They've actually known each other for years. She's gorgeoussss but currently inactive (she's bern wearing the same outfit/no change in fan base for weeks).

wj5HIAQ.jpg

So maybe he's being heartless/snotty but he'd like to date/be married to an active player (don't you guys love how I'm referring to him in third person and conveying his "feelings", btw? Lol!) but he doesn't want to divorce her and not be able to send her gifts in case she comes back. But hmmmm...idk. His wandering eye is beginning to take over! Any of you lovely ladies want to be Jesse's second in game wife? I will be sure to post pics of the nuptials! ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I like dorkable, Noona! And I do also like the slouchy hat on the dudes...but yeah kinda annoying that we can't remove them!

And re-reading this thread I realized I did not include Jesse's other story. On his game, he's actually not married to my doll but another GC friend, Veronica. They've actually known each other for years. She's gorgeoussss but currently inactive (she's bern wearing the same outfit/no change in fan base for weeks).

wj5HIAQ.jpg

So maybe he's being heartless/snotty but he'd like to date/be married to an active player (don't you guys love how I'm referring to him in third person and conveying his "feelings", btw? Lol!) but he doesn't want to divorce her and not be able to send her gifts in case she comes back. But hmmmm...idk. His wandering eye is beginning to take over! Any of you lovely ladies want to be Jesse's second in game wife? I will be sure to post pics of the nuptials! ;)

Lol thanks, yeah I don't mind it, but there are times when I want to change his hair so badly!

I would volunteer Noona, but we are experiencing GC connection problems and are still in the works of getting them sorted out..
    But I can't wait to see who the next lovely lady would be!

Oh and yes I did like the way you described his feelings while talking about him in the 3rd person form:p

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    So, as the title says Ray is horrible at this, he should probably find a different side profession, lol.

The guy I was dating (Christopher I think). Was a vain douche bag, who only like the look of rum (no matter what time of day it was). And after I left for a few days because of traveling, and bad internet connection; he decided to call me up and say that we should go out. I said yes, just to see if he would be sober for our date, when not even 5 seconds later, he calls up in a drunken fit saying he wants to break up! I said fine, because it wasn't worth all the kstars I would have had to spend just to be with him. Besides he liked me because I helped his booze addiction, by paying for our dates..and man were those some pricey dates.

Anyways I am now single and free! This feels good, and now I think I will go eat some bonbons with a tub of ice cream at Kim's mansion, enjoying this freedom. :D

hehe so free!

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Good Noona now you have more free time to cook for us in the events !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hahaha, yes Vat's, my kitchen(I mean Kim's mansion kitchen) is now fully stocked, so I can just keep on cooking! :p

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Have you ever wanted to create your own love story and don't know where to start? Well here's the thread. Ready to begin?

In order to begin your love story, here are some questions that are the following:
    1.Where did you meet your significant other?
    2.What were the challenges that comes along with working out your issues with your partner?
    3. As you progressed towards your relationship level, what was the outcome of your relationship/marriage?
    4.Where does your relationship/marriage with your spouse stands now?

Well I will begin to tell my love story (long story short story version)
    An Unforgettable Love Story

Carol Davida and Jack Farmer met from the storyline gig where Kim and Maria set her up with a bodyguard. Afterwards, Jack fell in love with Carol Davida. It was love at first sight for these two. Maria gave her the two options to either fire her bodyguard or start dating him. Carol Davida was falling out of love with Nathaniel Chapman, but she was head over heels for Jack. So she decided to date Jack and divorced Nathaniel instantly. Ater all, Jack is an irresistible charming guy and has a better personality than ex husband, Nathaniel. Carol Davida married Jack immediately after he proposed to her.
    Screenshot_2015_07_31_21_49_36_1.jpg
    upload a gif

Be_Funky_Collage_1.png
    image url
    The challenges that they were facing with their marriage were that they had disagreements of the random hours of dates. Carol Davida wanted longer dates and Jack wanted shorter dates. As they progressed towards their relationship level, Carol Davida decided to take a huge step and chose love guru as her second comeback. It was the best decision that she made so far because they agreed to have longer dates together. It is less arguing and more of an understanding towards each other. What does the future holds for them?
    But there's only one thing that is missing.
    Be_Funky_Collage.png
    image upload no size limit
    Carol Davida and Jack had talked about their future together. Both of them wants two kids and to start a family soon. It is very important for both of them to be on the same page since communication is the key to a successful marriage.
    Their love story isn't over just yet. There will an update of their family. Stay tuned for part two of an unforgettable love story.

P.S. I will post a continuation of the rest of the love story on this same thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    OMG I wish I had a current hubby so I could post our love story :(

I divorced him not to long ago. I even deleted my other 8 exes too *sigh

I'm currently dating Charli (surprise Charli :) )
    As soon as I re-marry I'll post it here.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

I'll be looking forward to read it. :D

Hmmm, about me and Steph? I'll have to dig up an old thread.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    My love story can be classified as simple. I'm a one woman man and have always maintained a distance from those ladies hitting on me, whenever I enter a Restaurant or Club. From the Billionaire Cassio, to the Mexican Senorita, Juanita. They all are just good friends. :o

Thanks to my BFF, Kim for the perfect match-making, I found the love of my life. My soul mate, Steph Murphy.

Despite the rumors that Dirk has been spreading and Crystal trying to split us, we're still together and will always be. She doesn't talk much, an introvert like me. But there's definitely a spark. Despite my busy schedule, I always make time for her as I believe in a work-life balance. We usually hang out at The Oak Club, she loves the Vintage Wine there. And if we feel like dancing, then Club Tulip is the place.

M4T6j5W.png

Happily married since 3rd January, 2015.

Currently, we're the Power Couple of Hollywood. Looking forward to start a family, really soon :)

Okay, so things have changed since then. Steph dyed her hair red is a major one :p

Also we've dropped down to Couple #29 now and I'm back on the E List these days.

Of course, we now have two babies, Kayla and Zayn :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'll be looking forward to read it. :D

Hmmm, about me and Steph? I'll have to dig up an old thread.

I understand Charli... I'm still on side-piece status *sigh

I'll be sure to keep our KKH kanoodling on the DL so wifey doesn't find out. Lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Okay, so things have changed since then. Steph dyed her hair red is a major one :p

Also we've dropped down to Couple #29 now and I'm back on the E List these days.

Of course, we now have two babies, Kayla and Zayn :o

Cool! I can't wait to read your updated love story 😄
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    OMG I wish I had a current hubby so I could post our love story :(

I divorced him not to long ago. I even deleted my other 8 exes too *sigh

Omg!!! You had 8 exes! Wow that's a lot.
    I've only had 1 ex boyfriend that Kim set me up with. And the only reason why I divorced my first ex husband is because he used to be humble. When I met Nathaniel, he had on an hideous outfit. At that time, I was a nice girlfriend and decided to give him a makeover. His personality changed to being arrogant. He think that he was better than me. So it was time to divorce him as soon as I met Jack. Jack has a humble personality and that's what I love about him. Even though I didn't have enough heart points at the time, he still complimented my doll. Jack was annoying my doll because he only wanted to go out on shorter dates lol. But they worked out their issues and their relationship has improved ever since. My doll is happier now because her love guru comeback saved their marriage.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I have one hope you like it Carol :D ..
    My husband is Mitchell Murphy .. I know that every body knows who is he *the guy who Kim sets you up* ..
    Yess When I first saw him I fell in love with him .. I married him we had beautiful wedding .. We have two kids Taylor and Kyle .. But one night I was in Tulip and I met Max Robertson *he is Alister* and I just don't know how happened but before I realized I was cheating on my husband Mitchell with Max .. I'm happy that my relationship with Max is hidden from all the media and my husband doesn't know about it ..

Woow now I see how addicted to this game I am .. I tell this like is my own life .. Wutt KILL ME NOW PLEASE ..
    :D That's all from me :) ..
  • Options
    I have one hope you like it Carol :D ..
    My husband is Mitchell Murphy .. I know that every body knows who is he *the guy who Kim sets you up* ..
    Yess When I first saw him I fell in love with him .. I married him we had beautiful wedding .. We have two kids Taylor and Kyle .. But one night I was in Tulip and I met Max Robertson *he is Alister* and I just don't know how happened but before I realized I was cheating on my husband Mitchell with Max .. I'm happy that my relationship with Max is hidden from all the media and my husband doesn't know about it ..

Woow now I see how addicted to this game I am .. I tell this like is my own life .. Wutt KILL ME NOW PLEASE ..
    :D That's all from me :) ..
    That's a good one. You cheated on your d-lister hubby with an a-lister guy. Omg! A cheating scandal. Thank goodness you didn't get caught by Ray Powers with your cheating scandal. Lol 😃
    I found a pic of my first ex lol I'm not sure if he looks like this on your game. My doll dated Mitchell Murphy in the past. He broke up with my doll because our first date went horrible lol. I never paid 10 k stars to charm him to stay with my doll. So my doll moved on and flirted with Nathaniel at Brew Palms. My doll regretted marrying Nathaniel because his personality changed in the worst way. Hmm...definitely not in a good way. My doll was so tempted to cheat on Nathaniel with Jack but she didn't want to be called a cheater by the media. That's why she ended up divorcing him.
    Screenshot_2015_08_28_19_26_41_1.png
    upload pics
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I found a pic of my first ex lol I'm not sure if he looks like this on your game. My doll dated Mitchell Murphy in the past. He broke up with my doll because our first date went horrible lol. I never paid 10 k stars to charm him to stay with my doll. So my doll moved on and flirted with Nathaniel at Panino. My doll regretted marrying Nathaniel because his personality changed in the worst way. Hmm...definitely not in a good way.
    Screenshot_2015_08_28_19_26_41_1.png
    upload pics
    Yes but I transform him into a big man .. He is real gentleman and he never asked breakup or divorce :) ..
    My husband

11950905_726951674078015_936240126_n_zpst24tmrnf.jpg

My lover ..

11911599_726951660744683_411510425_n_zpsnm1mxwfm.jpg

Sorry for bad quality .. Facebook cut it ..
  • Options
    Yes but I transform him into a big man .. He is real gentleman and he never asked breakup or divorce :) ..
    My husband

11950905_726951674078015_936240126_n_zpst24tmrnf.jpg

My lover ..

11911599_726951660744683_411510425_n_zpsnm1mxwfm.jpg

Sorry for bad quality .. Facebook cut it ..
    I love the makeovers that you gave to both of them. Do you have a pic of your kids? Do they look like your doll or your husband?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yes I have ..
    Taylor when I was blonde with her daddy eye color .. Such a cutie ..
    And Kyle with darker skin and my eyes ..

IMG_20150813_085636_zpsgaoaijfi.jpg

I'm really getting old and old ..
  • Options
    Yes I have ..
    Taylor when I was blonde with her daddy eye color .. Such a cutie ..
    And Kyle with darker skin and my eyes ..

IMG_20150813_085636_zpsgaoaijfi.jpg

I'm really getting old and old ..

Aww...they are too adorable. I love family photos too. I wonder if anyone have two different baby daddies on this forum. Now that would be interesting.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    I'll do mine...

My doll has quite the story. She enjoyed dating around when she got to Hollywood. She was getting used to the new fun and fast life and burned through 14 exs rather quickly because she was awful at committing to any relationship. She couldn't do it while her star was on the rise and frequently would make dates and work instead. She met Rocio but didn't want to slow down until she was number 1. On one work occasion she met Liam McDonald, an up and coming fashion photographer. He worked on one of her shots and would go out for work lunches and before she knew it he asked her to marry him. She said yes and they married in Florence. They were married for a few months when she ran into Rocio at a night club. They spent the night catching up and she couldn't help herself, she regretted letting Rocio get away all that time ago. They had an affair. But when Valentine's Day came around she and Liam decided to try and fix their marriage. Being a fashion photographer and a model/actress/everything kept their schedules busy and being away from home caused their marriage to stain. Liam bought a puppy for her and they decided to celebrate in Napa. She had her first little one, Jagger. When Jagger was born a brown hair/green eyed little one Liam became suspicious being a brown eyed/red head and his wife a blonde hair/green eyed girl. Liam soon left. Busy with raising her little one and working she leaned on a friend, Fredrick Gatsby. He was one of the first friends she had made in Hollywood and they always got along well. She and Fredrick married in a whirlwind courtship. They were only married a few weeks when Rocio and she crossed paths again. Rocio was newly single and wanted to be a part of her life again. They started small, seeing each other a few times until she was sure she needed to break up with Fredrick. She called him to meet and broke up with him. He didn't see it coming. The minute Frederick agreed to a divorce Rocio asked her to marry him. They started seeing each other last weekend and are already married and number 1 on the top couples. They're hoping for another little girl, Roe.

*married Liam and ended up with a brown hair/green eyed baby. He got too needy and I didn't want to spend the kstars so we broke up. Dated and married Fredrick pretty quickly but after we married a saw a hotter doll so my doll dated both of them for over the weekend (I think last weekend was the dating weekend) and Fredrick never threatened to divorce me so I called him and broke up with him. Made a date with the other one and as soon as I started it he asked the doll to marry him. And the baby just happens to have the same look as this new husband. So that's the story. :) I'd post a pic but I can't figure out how
  • Options
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    I'll do mine...

My doll has quite the story. She enjoyed dating around when she got to Hollywood. She was getting used to the new fun and fast life and burned through 14 exs rather quickly because she was awful at committing to any relationship. She couldn't do it while her star was on the rise and frequently would make dates and work instead. She met Rocio but didn't want to slow down until she was number 1. On one work occasion she met Liam McDonald, an up and coming fashion photographer. He worked on one of her shots and would go out for work lunches and before she knew it he asked her to marry him. She said yes and they married in Florence. They were married for a few months when she ran into Rocio at a night club. They spent the night catching up and she couldn't help herself, she regretted letting Rocio get away all that time ago. They had an affair. But when Valentine's Day came around she and Liam decided to try and fix their marriage. Being a fashion photographer and a model/actress/everything kept their schedules busy and being away from home caused their marriage to stain. Liam bought a puppy for her and they decided to celebrate in Napa. She had her first little one, Jagger. When Jagger was born a brown hair/green eyed little one Liam became suspicious being a brown eyed/red head and his wife a blonde hair/green eyed girl. Liam soon left. Busy with raising her little one and working she leaned on a friend, Fredrick Gatsby. He was one of the first friends she had made in Hollywood and they always got along well. She and Fredrick married in a whirlwind courtship. They were only married a few weeks when Rocio and she crossed paths again. Rocio was newly single and wanted to be a part of her life again. They started small, seeing each other a few times until she was sure she needed to break up with Fredrick. She called him to meet and broke up with him. He didn't see it coming. The minute Frederick agreed to a divorce Rocio asked her to marry him. They started seeing each other last weekend and are already married and number 1 on the top couples. They're hoping for another little girl, Roe.

*married Liam and ended up with a brown hair/green eyed baby. He got too needy and I didn't want to spend the kstars so we broke up. Dated and married Fredrick pretty quickly but after we married a saw a hotter doll so my doll dated both of them for over the weekend (I think last weekend was the dating weekend) and Fredrick never threatened to divorce me so I called him and broke up with him. Made a date with the other one and as soon as I started it he asked the doll to marry him. And the baby just happens to have the same look as this new husband. So that's the story. :) I'd post a pic but I can't figure out how

Wow❗
    That is quite a story!
    My suggestion would be to make a collage of all of your 14 exes so I could see them.(That's if you didn't delete them from your contact list) I would love to see pictures since I am a visual person. But don't worry about it though. You will eventually learn how to post pics on the forum. The reason is why I'm saying that is because only four pics are allowed on the threads. My doll only had 1 ex boyfriend, 1 ex husband, and a second husband. How come your doll had so many exes? Was it because your doll was picky or was it because she was looking for a perfect match? Omg I think I ask too many questions lol

I loved the whole romance story. It was filled with so much drama. It reminded me so much of a soap opera. I can just visualize it now. It was that good. I couldn't stop reading it. I just felt like I read the first chapter of your book lol.

Oh here's the link to practice how to post pics on the forums:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160000-Test-Thread-for-Images-and-Videos&p=365297#post365297
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Ha thank you! It wouldn't let me put all of the pics up of my exs but my doll dated through 9 guys and 6 girls, that's including her two ex husbands. She had so many exs bc she couldn't commit to dating only one person at a time and/or she would make commitments and stand them up for work engagements. She was more focused on fame and getting herself to number 1. She found herself head over heels for one girl, misha. But she wasn't ready to commit when misha wanted to and misha broke up with her and she was never able to win misha back. After she got married to Liam she ran into misha at their restaurant one night. Misha only said "oh. Hi". the awkward encounter made her realize how badly she had messed up with misha. She left the restaurant but quickly decided to go back and win misha back but misha was gone. After She divorced Liam she tried to find misha but she couldn't find her so she moved on to Fredrick. She was the one that got away. So she dated to help her get over misha and Liam came along and was very nice out of many dolls who had only insulted her do they married but she quickly realized Liam wasn't enough. None of them were until Rocio came along. She had the same chemistry with Rocio and didn't want to make the same mistake as she did with misha so she couldn't help herself from having an affair and later marrying Rocio.

*misha ended up becoming a missing contact. Lol so she's just gone.

Here's a small mashup of my current husband and my two ex husbands and one with our little one, Jagger

http://m.imgur.com/2CidZry,vDNcH2B,fjM54pK,vhTZXl7
  • Options
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    Ha thank you! It wouldn't let me put all of the pics up of my exs but my doll dated through 9 guys and 6 girls, that's including her two ex husbands. She had so many exs bc she couldn't commit to dating only one person at a time and/or she would make commitments and stand them up for work engagements. She was more focused on fame and getting herself to number 1. She found herself head over heels for one girl, misha. But she wasn't ready to commit when misha wanted to and misha broke up with her and she was never able to win misha back. After she got married to Liam she ran into misha at their restaurant one night. Misha only said "oh. Hi". the awkward encounter made her realize how badly she had messed up with misha. She left the restaurant but quickly decided to go back and win misha back but misha was gone. After She divorced Liam she tried to find misha but she couldn't find her so she moved on to Fredrick. She was the one that got away. So she dated to help her get over misha and Liam came along and was very nice out of many dolls who had only insulted her do they married but she quickly realized Liam wasn't enough. None of them were until Rocio came along. She had the same chemistry with Rocio and didn't want to make the same mistake as she did with misha so she couldn't help herself from having an affair and later marrying Rocio.

*misha ended up becoming a missing contact. Lol so she's just gone.

Here's a small mashup of my current husband and my two ex husbands and one with our little one, Jagger

http://m.imgur.com/2CidZry,vDNcH2B,fjM54pK,vhTZXl7
    Wow your doll has a lot of exes in her love life. I noticed that even though your doll had commitment issues, she had keep on dating in order to become the #1 on the top couple list. She didn't give up though. She was very determined. Yeah it must have been challenging for your doll to balance her love life and her professional life as well. I don't think I have that app on my Android phone to view the pics so I wanted to help you out to post it on the thread. Okay now I get it so the pictures gave me a clear understanding of what was going on your doll's love life. Your doll has great taste in men. Okay so now your doll only had 1 child with her current husband. Is there a second baby on the way for your doll and her hubby to add a new addition into the family?
    tmp_3691_2_Cid_Zry_1026176468.jpg tmp_3691_fj_M54p_Kh393854375.jpg tmp_3691_v_DNc_H2_Bh4216554.jpg tmp_3691_vh_TZXl7h_876782331.jpg
    imag
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Wow your doll has a lot of exes in her love life. I noticed that even though your doll had commitment issues, she had keep on dating in order to become the #1 on the top couple list. She didn't give up though. She was very determined. I don't think I have that app on my Android phone to view the pics so I wanted to help you out to post it on the thread. Okay now I get it so the pictures gave me a clear understanding of what was going on your doll's love life. Your doll has great taste in men. How many kids did your doll had? Was it only 1 or 2? Did the kid(s) have the same father or a different father?
    tmp_3691_2_Cid_Zry_1026176468.jpg tmp_3691_fj_M54p_Kh393854375.jpg tmp_3691_v_DNc_H2_Bh4216554.jpg tmp_3691_vh_TZXl7h_876782331.jpg
    imag

Man I always had a thing for Fredrick. If babies weren't so hard to conceive he would be baby daddy no.2
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I know, I know! He's such a piece of a**. If I wasn't afraid of having a daughter with facial hair, he would've been my baby daddy, too! <sigh>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I know, I know! He's such a piece of a**. If I wasn't afraid of having a daughter with facial hair, he would've been my baby daddy, too!

Tbh I was more attracted to him than Jeff, if only he had purple eyes... GLU WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THOSE EYES.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    Man I always had a thing for Fredrick. If babies weren't so hard to conceive he would be baby daddy no.2

I wish my game had an attractive guy with a full bearded look. Most of the NPC guys on my game are meh.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I know, I know! He's such a piece of a**. If I wasn't afraid of having a daughter with facial hair, he would've been my baby daddy, too! <sigh>

My doll is attracted to guys that has either a goatee or a beard. But my doll doesn't date guys that has a mustache lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Wow your doll has a lot of exes in her love life. I noticed that even though your doll had commitment issues, she had keep on dating in order to become the #1 on the top couple list. She didn't give up though. She was very determined. Yeah it must have been challenging for your doll to balance her love life and her professional life as well. I don't think I have that app on my Android phone to view the pics so I wanted to help you out to post it on the thread. Okay now I get it so the pictures gave me a clear understanding of what was going on your doll's love life. Your doll has great taste in men. Okay so now your doll only had 1 child with her current husband. Is there a second baby on the way for your doll and her hubby to add a new addition into the family?
    imag

Thank you for posting those pics!! And yes she has very good taste in men. Fredrick definitely being one of the hottest. I broke up with Liam right before the second baby update came out. 10 dates away from another baby. Ugh. There's only one little one. Im trying to get a second with Rocio.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.