Options

Love, Dating, Marrige, Scandal..

Comments

• Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    This thread is growing up so interesting.
    Ok then, my first language is italian. It's pratically impossible to me passing for a native language, trust me! HAHA! :o
    You're giving me some interesting points: first of all the proposal thing about marriage between GC friends. My thoughts were: and if I want to marry him but he doesn't? Lol. That's such amazing for me! What about a marriage agency here in the forum? I'm totally mad.

Your silver hair NPC is interesting Amy but his face is too much "clean" in my tastes (lol, I mostly like bad boys), btw, it is possible arranging dates with the NPCs from other games?! I didn't knew it! I must repeat the marriage agency idea again.

Koko your marriage story is SO weird, lol! What a beautiful coincidence! Your family looks amazing! :o
    Amy I love your doll's face and her daughter. The "new" husband is much better than the past one, nice catch girl! ;D
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that Glu should allow players that are playing from the same platform to play matchmaker. They set up their single friends with one of their NPC friends to go out on a date. It all depends on if they're single & dating others or if they're looking for a serious committed long-term relationship. As for physical appearance, it depends on what they usually find attractive from their previous partners. Hmm...now for personality, it depends on what special qualities that a potential mate could have that makes them very special. It would make it interesting to know what the person criteria is when they are searching for a potential mate. It's a beautiful thing to see a couple who's a match made in heaven.☺ It would be cool if I could play my matchmaking skills for one of my single Android friends.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Charlotte knew it was doomed from the beginning, afterall he was only a D-lister, but Levi Hughes, a medical laboratory technician was one of the few NPCs already wearing a tux (she was a KKH noob who didn't know he'd actually show up properly attired to their wedding ceremony). Sure he looked silly and overdressed as he insulted her wardrobe choices before the start of each date (thanks, Glu for fixing that), but after several unsatisfying dalliances, she decided to give monogamy a try. She did her best, resisting the flirtations of men and women across the globe, but it was not meant to be. Levi was ultimately unable to adjust to her growing schedule of modelling jobs and personal appearances, so Charlotte ended it and considered the months of spousal support a small price to pay to be rid of his needy, clingy behind.

Here they are on their wedding day.. Levi, obviously enamored and Charlotte ****ed at herself and her new hubby.. this was not her best life decision and she knew it. She has remained single with the exception of weekend dating events, but is considering getting back into the dating pool again.

oqjdkg.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    My first husband was the 'Mitchell Murphy' of my game.

tumblr_njol023XKQ1qfvh9po1_1280.png

He my first date in the game and was always really sweet and completely enamored with me so I stayed with & eventually married him. We broke up when I got annoyed at his neediness & temper and I semi regret it - since I liked my story for the wedding day (we married on March 14 which is 'white day', the chocolate exchanging holiday. As we were both black I thought it was cute to do it then, us giving our 'chocolate' selves to each other ;D ) and spent so much on clothes for him.

tumblr_nx5x9jDAJo1te4chqo1_1280.jpg

I started dating my current spouse - Brian Ross - 2 weeks after (I felt that was a respectable time to wait) and now we're currently married & happy. Granted, he's slightly miffed that our wedding got not even a mention in star news - especially since he's an a-lister - but treats me well and I'm even more willing to make a marriage work this time around (I was patient before too but y'know)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    everyone else has a nice story, after being divorced a few times and wanting the new kids update, I chose Bort because I'm a Simpsons fan:

bort_2.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My first husband was Dirk. Yeah, I know. I don't know how that happened. Sassy liked him, and she was a new A - lister, and she was infatueted with his celebrity status, all those champagnes, phone calls in the middle of the night, weekend getaways.. lol so she said yes. They married but the Di*k couldn't keep it in his pants so Sassy filled for divorce. After that she was single for a long time.
    Until she met Frederick Gatsby (GC player). It was love at first sight(dark, handsome). They were friends at first, but soon became lovers. And married. They were really happy and going slowly towards baby #1. But then suddenly Fred stopped talking to her, didn't show up at dates. Sassy tried so hard, but Fred was long gone. So they divorced. Her world crumbled. She even went in rehab (my first comeback lol). Rumor has it Sassy is still in love with Fred, so that's why she wouldn't date. She still sees him around LA. They just look at each other.

Haha so that's my story. If anyone has contact with the girl whose doll was Frederick, can you please ask her if she stopped playing? I sent ticket to support, but they didn't help me at all. So I gave up. I see him randomly in game, but without speech bubble.
    I have two cute NPC, which I could date, but I don't know which one to choose lol
    Also I am planning to create a male character on my phone, when I upgrade it. Than I can create my perfect husband. But I don't know if I'll have time to play two games. I barely have time to play this one. :)

EDIT: I'll post pictures later when home :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Wow guys your stories are super funny :'D
    It's incredible how many of you married someone in early game. I'm pretty picky I guess...
    @Carol Davida you. are. a. genius. Glu should recruit you.
    @Andrzej Brian Ross is much better in my opinion, KKH matchmaking sometimes really sucks, lol.
    @Kayla That sounds pretty legit. Now I wanna see Bort please.
    @Sassy Really...? Dirk? I don't like him so I thought no one in the world could dates him, hahaha! JK ofc.
  • Options
    darinSUE wrote: »
    @Carol Davida you. are. a. genius. Glu should recruit you.

Thanks. I guess that I should add that to the suggestions thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AndromedaAndromeda Registered Users 7 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey, Sue :) I first dated one of the guys that Kim suggested to me early in the game. His name was Stephen Murphy and was a D-list baseball player. I think a lot of other players married him too, lol!

Stephen Murphy? That's actually hilarious. I took Kim's first suggestion too, but I told her I liked girls (which isn't exactly a lie). She set me up with Steph Murphy! She's a cute little D-list red head who owns a sporting goods store, lol.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Olivia's been crushing on Oliver Campbell from afar for weeks. He's a super duper famous extra, so she was nervous about introducing herself, but today she worked up the courage and they went on their first date!

LlSFh50.jpg

She can already tell that he's The One. ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Andromeda wrote: »
    Stephen Murphy? That's actually hilarious. I took Kim's first suggestion too, but I told her I liked girls (which isn't exactly a lie). She set me up with Steph Murphy! She's a cute little D-list red head who owns a sporting goods store, lol.

Omg that's so funny! I bet Steph is just as much as a player as Stephen. Did you carry on dating her? Do you have a photo? Lol
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Olivia's been crushing on Oliver Campbell from afar for weeks. He's a super duper famous extra, so she was nervous about introducing herself, but today she worked up the courage and they went on their first date!

LlSFh50.jpg

She can already tell that he's The One. ;)

I'm glad that Olivia has the guts to give him a complete makeover. Carol Davida couldn't flirt with a man that wears sunglasses lol.😆 And plus she's should be lucky that Oliver is actually attractive behind those sunglasses.

Awwwww...he is such a sweetheart. Even though Olivia doesn't have enough heart points, he complimented her.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'm glad that Olivia has the guts to give him a complete makeover. Carol Davida couldn't flirt with a man that wears sunglasses lol.�� And plus she's should be lucky that Oliver actually attractive behind those sunglasses.

Awwwww...he is such a sweetheart. Even though Olivia doesn't have enough heart points, he complimented her.

Sometimes boys just need a little push in the right direction. ;) The first thing she did was take off those glasses! Ugh.

Time to get to work on those heart points!
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1447895974088_zpszqcjvafq.jpg

Onika had a lot of man's in her life right now this is her 5th boyfriend, she gets bored of them real quick and breaks up with them I might get them marry then make her have an affair
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    Lckynicki wrote: »

Onika had a lot of man's in her life right now this is her 5th boyfriend, she gets bored of them real quick and breaks up with them I might get them marry then make her have an affair

When Onika first met her boyfriend, was he wearing slippers on their first date? lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Lckynicki wrote: »

Lol, that sounds so familiar to me! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    When Onika first met her boyfriend, was he wearing slippers on their first date? lol

Yes, he's been wearing those ugly slippers (which I hate it very much) ever since we met I might just break up with him because of the slippers. :p
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I received a post about this thread and the others on the same topic, so per request I am merging all three. :) Please continue to post your love stories here, if you've posted in one of the earlier threads, love is always changing....feel free to post again, and update us. My first post in this way back, AppleP was childless, and crushing on Stellan. Now she and Fab are better than ever with the 2 little angels they've been blessed with. So, you see, once is not enough. :) Hey, and check out the header in the first post. Nice huh? (Ok, I love graphic praise. It's a fault of mine. ooops)

Oh, and a Facebook bud, I've never met here, made a post with her hubby. OMG, it was Fabs. So I posted a diff pic of him, and we're not calling each other Sister Wives till she confirms the new visual. He's got some splain' to do (not really. Fabs sent me the photo of the wedding in his game. Anyone can marry him I guess. Oh Stellan, you're lookin' good again Bae.. <3 )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Soooo - this past weekend's DATING event, cracked my grizzled, blackened, Grinchy heart!

My doll's first game spouse was so needy, so mean, and spoiled and demanding. She swore, 'never again!'

But guess what...She had her eye on this cute NPC anyway...And so she phoned him up when she needed some photo op dates.

She also had a silver haired grunge guy NPC side piece...

Well they both were fine as far as going out and dining, who isn't on their best behavior while being spoiled, though??

But once the weekend was over, the side piece demanded to be seen instantly or break up. Not one for ultimatums or tantrums, Dot obliged - and broke up!

And yet even though they had dated way more than the side piece and Dot had...Sebastian waited a couple of more days and then simply asked to see her. Once bitten, twice shy...Dot said no.

And he didn't throw a tantrum! OMG. He was already racking up points that way by just being normal. Lol

A little more time goes by and he phones again. Would love to see Dot. This time, she obliged. But didn't rush right to meet him...she finished her work. And he did not phone her more times demanding she hurry up and get there.

More points again!

They had a lovely date...and Dot realized, she was beginning to fall for him! Yes, patience and humility go a long long way with her.

So...when the lovely man proposed, right in the middle of the dance floor in Milan...without thinking too long she said YES!

d4iM6LI.jpg

And they danced the night away...

Next step was the wedding planner. The wedding planner was completely charming, courteous, and professional. Dot was in a tizzy so she ordered the same things as last time...hoping it was not a jinx. She had learned it is not the superficial trappings that matter, anyway.

TMyDboy.jpg

However!

The fact he is an oil mogul, yet young and handsome, patient and kind and not pushy; that he is humble, and down to earth...and has a lovely name like Sebastian, followed by a classic surname like Kennedy, sure didn't hurt anything...!

They posed for an engagement photo.

wql0CZw.jpg

And the press got wind of their happy news!

HRK0C9l.jpg

They had a beautiful wedding ceremony as the sun set into that 'golden hour,' and recited their vows. Then honeymooned in Milan before jetting home. Dot wanted him to meet his new stepdaughter, Kat.

Z4dhrL4.jpg

tFppOfc.jpg

(See part two next.)
  • Options
    (Part two)

And they posed for a press release photo - this time in his white tux to match the wedding theme.

GR5jGlV.jpg

They all got along great...but there was a huge power outage in the city and they were stuck in the nursery overnight! They only bonded more, as Sebastian pitched in to keep the baby calm and even changed her diaper.

n9srSKM.jpg

Dot couldn't be happier...who knew? It wasn't marriage itself, it just took the right guy, all along.

PYmw8vW.jpg

<3
  • Options
    Polka dot , this is such a wonderful love story. I love the wedding photos. Your doll looks like a stunning bride on her special day and her husband dresses so sharply on that day too. Your doll and her husband are a beautiful couple. I guess that he's a match made in heaven then.

I'm happy that your doll's daughter has a stepfather too. I hope that he becomes a positive father figure also.

Your love story made me cry happy tears haha 😅
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Dot and Sebastian look gorgeous together, congrats again!

But you're very brave to be changing a baby in your white wedding clothes!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats Dot! Luv the wedding photo.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol: Thank you so much! I am very touched by your message.

Yes it could be the start of a happy family! I'm sure baby Kat will be glad too.

Thank you Luz; yes, they had no other clothes in there, so they had to make do...the baby clothes wouldn't fit them, I guess. hehe

They didn't want to take off their wedding clothes, when they flew back from Florence. They could do that since took a private jet. But by the time the nursery door opened again, they were relieved to change into street clothes.

Naims: thank you!

I really appreciate all the well-wishes for my doll family, everybody. *smiles*
  • Options
    zuvMHWI.jpg

Eeeek!!
    Trying really hard for a Christmas baby! :D
  • Options
    zuvMHWI.jpg

Eeeek!!
    Trying really hard for a Christmas baby! :D

Congrats on becoming #1 on the top couple list!

How did you beat Chad Dylan Parker and Crystal Fletcher? I think that I may need some tips lol

My doll and her hubby is barely moving up on the top couples list. They're #30 and keep on losing 1-2 spots.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Congrats on becoming #1 on the top couple list!

How did you beat Chad Dylan Parker and Crystal Fletcher? I think that I may need some tips lol

My doll and her hubby is barely moving up on the top couples list.&#55357;&#56853;

They've been dating their asses off, that's how! ;)

Last weekend's event helped and since then I've only been doing gigs to put a bit more money in the bank; the rest of the energy goes to dates. #1 wasn't necessarily my goal, a baby was, but the 35 k-stars sure were a nice bonus!
  • Options
    They've been dating their asses off, that's how! ;)

Last weekend's event helped and since then I've only been doing gigs to put a bit more money in the bank; the rest of the energy goes to dates. #1 wasn't necessarily my goal, a baby was, but the 35 k-stars sure were a nice bonus!

The dating event didn't helped me that much and my doll & her hubby were obviously dating nonstop.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Good luck with the Christmas baby Coco.

My doll couple is # 70 Lol.

Not very competitive...
  • Options
    Sebastian wanted to show Dot his pied a terre by LAX.

s6uj4Xa.jpg

She was not too impressed and did not want to ponder what the walls have seen. She would rather look at her ring.

They will keep it but she might try to talk him into letting her redecorate it - in case any of those furnishings are from past flings...Yeah she didn't know she was jealous until she met one she really liked. And she is only jealous a little bit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.