Options

Love, Dating, Marrige, Scandal..

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    I think I made a good call on dating someone else instead of trying to make up with my baby daddy. However I'm close on having my second baby, but I'm working on my comeback right now.

Yaaaaaaaay how close are you? Are you even at the max level just yet?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Yaaaaaaaay how close are you? Are you even at the max level just yet?

I'm at 9 something. I thought you could have a baby at 12k with another partner.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I'm at 9 something. I thought you could have a baby at 12k with another partner.
    Hmm...I'm not too sure. Maybe it's still 12,000 points with a different baby daddy then.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Hmm...I'm not too sure. Maybe it's still 12,000 points with a different baby daddy then.

If it is 12k then I could have a baby by the end of this week actually. If it's 15k it might be until maybe November. I hope October though, I want to get it over with. I even changed my features just in case.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    If it is 12k then I could have a baby by the end of this week actually. If it's 15k it might be until maybe November. I hope October though, I want to get it over with. I even changed my features just in case.
    You will reach the max level to have a second baby eventually on the next dating weekend event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I reached 12k. I have to reach 15 which is LAME. now I'm really debating whether or not to have another baby. I hate it so much....
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I reached 12k. I have to reach 15 which is LAME. now I'm really debating whether or not to have another baby. I hate it so much....
    Omg so with a second baby daddy you need to reach 15,000 points⁉

No way❕❗

Don't give up though. You will reach the max level in no time.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Well I did say that I was gonna tell the second part of their love story.

Carol Davida and Jack have two children together. Their firstborn oldest child is Quintrell and their second youngest child is Daysha. They always wished to have a boy & a girl. Their dreams actually came true.

1r3msg.gif

Pics_Art_10_07_06_18_22.jpg

Pics_Art_10_19_02_38_45.jpg

free pic

But marriages are never this easy though. It takes a lot work to stay together.

But when Quintrell was born, the marriage was getting more difficult and they didn't have that much to spend together. Carol Davida and Jack had disagreements because she really wanted a daughter but Jack wanted another son. She was hoping for a girl so they needed to come to a conclusion. If Jack wanted them stay together for the kids, then he needed to fight for his marriage. He wants to stay with his wife and be a good father to his kids. Carol Davida was busy working and she found it hard to manage her love life grinding on weekend events when Jack was being clingy.

When they were few points away to reaching the max level, Jack has gotten lazy and didn't want to help out with the baby at all. Yes he is a stay-at-home dad but Carol Davida was tired of going out on dates everyday. Enough is enough. Quintrell is her #1 priority and Jack was being selfish and thinking only about his needs.

After that argument, they made up. Daysha was born. They were glad that they came to final agreement, but then the nanny came along.
    They wanted to know what was the difference of raising a boy & a girl, but the nanny is ruining the parenthood experience.

When the nanny was running errands in the morning, Jack entered inside of the babies nursery room to interact with his children. He wants to prove to his wife that he isn't lazy and he will help out with babies, but the nanny basically kicked out Jack from the nursery room.

Jack doesn't get along with nanny and the nanny doesn't either. She has caused so much conflict and complained to Carol Davida about Jack laziness.

Why on earth would the nanny forbidden the biological father to see his children? How could she do such a thing? Is the nanny controlling the household? Carol Davida thinks so but she just wants both of them to get along. Hmm...well they should take turns holding the babies instead.

2dri6fl.gif

23k6ohs.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Here are some more pictures it sucks that the forums only allow 7 pics.:(

I'm not creating a so-called fashion show. I'm just being creative with my edited pictures.:D

Pics_Art_10_16_09_15_06.jpg

Pics_Art_10_17_01_49_25.jpg

photo hosting

w8kcwi.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Olivia's been seeing this cutie everywhere lately:

oNVQuOT.jpg

She thinks it's a sign, so she's waiting for the right time to introduce herself. He's got horrible style, but Olivia thinks it's endearing and can't wait to give his wardrobe a bit of a makeover. Plus, she has a thing for beards. ;)
    Hopefully he's not an ***!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Olivia's been seeing this cutie everywhere lately:

oNVQuOT.jpg

She thinks it's a sign, so she's waiting for the right time to introduce herself. He's got horrible style, but Olivia thinks it's endearing and can't wait to give his wardrobe a bit of a makeover. Plus, she has a thing for beards. ;)
    Hopefully he's not an ***!

Hmm...I'm not sure if your doll should make the first move. I mean you can't see his eyes. It's hidden underneath his sunglasses lol. Olivia doesn't know if he has beautiful eyes or not Lmao 😆

Olivia should flirt with another cute guy. She doesn't want to regret giving him a complete makeover and he doesn't appeal to her.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Lizzie SmithLizzie Smith Registered Users 10 Posts
    My doll was engaged to someone else but they broke up and she decided to give this new guy a chance, since she kept running into him when she was going on dates with her fiancé. Now they are married, he's an amazing husband but kind of needy sometimes, they plan to start a family soon but Elizabeth is afraid she won't be able to run her career and family life at same time. Caleb and Elizabeth got divorced 4 times but got back together and decided they will fight for their married this time.

313lks6.jpg

Gingers gonna ginge

That's my doll Elizabeth Green and her husband Caleb Smith, we are both gingers and can't wait to be parents of a little redhead in a near future. 
    By the way I was thinking about changing my doll's surname to her husband's but this would cost her a lots of fans.
  • Options
    My doll was engaged to someone else but they broke up and she decided to give this new guy a chance, since she kept running into him when she was going on dates with her fiancé. Now they are married, he's an amazing husband but kind of needy sometimes, they plan to start a family soon but Elizabeth is afraid she won't be able to run her career and family life at same time. Caleb and Elizabeth got divorced 4 times but got back together and decided they will fight for their married this time.

21kz11t.jpg

Gingers gonna ginge

That's my doll Elizabeth Green and her husband Caleb Smith, we are both gingers and can't wait to be parents of a little redhead in a near future. 
    By the way I was thinking about changing my doll's surname to her husband's but this would cost her a lots of fans.

Omg your doll's love story sounds absolutely amazing! Your love story sounds kinda similar to my doll's love story, but there are some differences though.

My doll's hubby has a great personality too but he's extremely needy. I think that it's a good thing that Elizabeth and Caleb fought for their marriage, but at the same time I can't believe that they got divorced 4×. The maximum number that I've heard that couples get remarried in real life is usually twice.

I'm sure that your doll and her husband will have a beautiful family.

P.S. I can't see the image on your post. It's not showing up.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Omg your doll's love story sounds absolutely amazing! Your love story sounds kinda similar to my doll's love story, but there are some differences though.

My doll's hubby has a great personality too but he's extremely needy. I think that it's a good thing that Elizabeth and Caleb fought for their marriage, but at the same time I can't believe that they got divorced 4×. The maximum number that I've heard that couples get remarried in real life is usually twice.

I'm sure that your doll and her husband will have a beautiful family.

P.S. I can't see the image on your post. It's not showing up.

Thank you  They can't wait to be parents and I want a daughter, I already have her name picked. I know is hard to believe but my doll and Caleb got divorced 4x I was quite busy in real life and I didn't played the game for a while.. Then it happened again and again but I didn't give up on my doll's marriage. I fixed the picture problem I think you'll be able to see it now. By the way husbands are pretty needy this annoys me a bit XD I really hope it changes on the nexts updates.
  • Options
    Thank you  They can't wait to be parents and I want a daughter, I already have her name picked. I know is hard to believe but my doll and Caleb got divorced 4x I was quite busy in real life and I didn't played the game for a while.. Then it happened again and again but I didn't give up on my doll's marriage. I fixed the picture problem I think you'll be able to see it now. By the way husbands are pretty needy this annoys me a bit XD I really hope it changes on the nexts updates.

A lot of players will just give up and can't afford to pay kstars to stay with their significant other. They usually end up dating someone new. But I'm glad that you didn't give up though.

Yeah the husbands are extremely needy & clingy. Some players can't stand dating in general on this game and they chose to be a single parent.

I think it would be better if spouses could only call once a week for a date instead of everyday. That would seem more realistic. Hmm...I think that I should add that to the suggestions thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    A lot of players will just give up and can't afford to pay kstars to stay with their significant other. They usually end up dating someone new. But I'm glad that you didn't give up though.

Yeah the husbands are extremely needy & clingy. Some players can't stand dating in general on this game and they chose to be a single parent.

I think it would be better if spouses could only call once a week for a date instead of everyday. That would seem more realistic. Hmm...I think that I should add that to the suggestions thread.

I might suggest it but I'm afraid I won't have the time to play the game anymore, like I said I got 4x divorced plus we almost got divorced again today, this game wants you playing 24/7 and I can't do that, I'm getting addicted to it xD sometimes I ask myself if is worth it to get married on the game, I never bought any k-stars and apart from the dating stuff I can't finish the gigs in time.

Something very funny happened in Vegas when my doll was doing a magazine cover, she bumped into a girl who was playing a mobile game and she said it was taking over her life 😜
  • Options
    I might suggest it but I'm afraid I won't have the time to play the game anymore, like I said I got 4x divorced plus we almost got divorced again today, this game wants you playing 24/7 and I can't do that, I'm getting addicted to it xD sometimes I ask myself if is worth it to get married on the game, I never bought any k-stars and apart from the dating stuff I can't finish the gigs in time.

Something very funny happened in Vegas when my doll was doing a magazine cover, she bumped into a girl who was playing a mobile game and she said it was taking over her life 😜

That's true. When I'm grinding for the earnables items, my phone is glued to my hand during weekend events lol

The only weekend event that's less stressful and is one of my ultimate favorites is the V.I.P event.

Haha that's a very funny greeting message that you saw on your game 😄
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    That's true. When I'm grinding for the earnables items, my phone is glued to my hand during weekend events lol

The only weekend event that's less stressful and is one of my ultimate favorites is the V.I.P event.

Haha that's a very funny greeting message that you saw on your game 

Hahaha yes! This is probably what would happen if real life me bumped into the virtual me.

Ps: can you see the picture now? I tried to fix it.
  • Options
    Hahaha yes! This is probably what would happen if real life me bumped into the virtual me.

Ps: can you see the picture now? I tried to fix it.

Yes I saw the picture. Oh BTW your doll and her hubby make a beautiful couple.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yes I saw the picture. Oh BTW your doll and her hubby make a beautiful couple.

Thank you, Carol. I like to imagine their future daughter ( yes, I know it will be a girl. Fingers crossed) she will have green eyes and red hair like theirs. Elizabeth will have a mini me ( or Caleb) but I want a daughter so bad...
  • Options
    Thank you, Carol. I like to imagine their future daughter ( yes, I know it will be a girl. Fingers crossed) she will have green eyes and red hair like theirs. Elizabeth will have a mini me ( or Caleb) but I want a daughter so bad...

Good luck! I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that your doll has a daughter.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm curious because I have so many things to do (level 18) and marriage is the very last thing in the world I'm thinking about. Also, NPCs in my game aren't so interesting and still waiting for a miracle, lol. :rolleyes:

So how did you guys choose your in-game lover? :o
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey, Sue :) I first dated one of the guys that Kim suggested to me early in the game. His name was Stephen Murphy and was a D-list baseball player. I think a lot of other players married him too, lol!
    81C55494-3CC4-4BB9-88BA-B8C3354B0421_zpsptlr6eoq.jpg
    This is him (My doll has had some cosmetic procedures since, including a nose job and eyelashes lol!).
    I stayed married to him until I found this really cute NPC by chance. He was just randomly in Lif when my doll bumped in to him. There aren't many cute NPCs out there, so my doll jumped at the chance to date him. They had an affair (!) and then my doll divorced Stephen and married the new guy.
    It worked out pretty well as that happened around the time the 1st ever baby update occurred. They're still together and have 2 kids.

My advice would be just to date around until you find an NPC that you want to marry that meets all your criteria (eg A-list, good looking, etc... Don't marry someone who wears a hat you're not keen on because you can't remove it lol!)

On the other hand, the girl/guy characters in your game that belong to your GC friends will always be changing their looks and will always be wearing new clothes. You can choose to date and marry them, too!

Good luck in your quest for a spouse/lover!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Hi Amy! My doll had a date with Stephen too, but I didn't liked him because of his original clothes, the way you dressed makes him sincerely more attractive in my opinion! ;D
    That's exactly what I think about NPCs wearing an hat: their whole life is ruined because a hat, lol. Hope in a new update about this. Yeah yeah, I'm still looking for a date, I have many picks tbh, but I'm undecided: some are good looking with a terrible job (my doll can't marry a stylist, cmon), some are good looking either but are wearing their stupid hats. I'm in love with silver / white hair at the moment!
    What about the marriage between friends? If I want to marry him/her, they'll get a proposal in the game?

Beautiful pic and about nose job and eyelashes... Well, my doll had a nose job too, it happens! In this game is like changing lipstick or something (even more easy).
    It's hard making a speech in another language, I'm sweating, lol! :'D
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AppleP very much wanted a miniskirt, she'd just gotten into town a short time earlier, and Fab (Mr. F) overheard her complaining that she wanted the black miniskirt more than anything in the world. He arranged to send her one, and showered her with a lot of other lovely things. they began dating (she wore the miniskirt, and she never had to date another NPC ever again. They married the first day it was possible, and no sooner had AppleP changed out of her wedding dress, Mr.F sent her a copy of their wedding picture. In HIS game. So by some strange quirk of fate, AppleP married Fab, and Fab married AppleP, without any prearranged discussion. (AppleP didn't even know they were dating in Fab's game.) Long fairy tale short.....here's the latest family picture.

9cdb5bc0-86e4-4fd4-9856-71de32f33533_zpsvqwtls1j.jpg

Lovely idea for a thread. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Wow, I would never have known that English isn't your first language and that you're translating! I only know a bit of French and Spanish, so well done! What is your first language?

About dating real players, I've never dated one in my game. However, I believe that if you date or marry a GC friend, they won't get a proposal or anything. I think it's just the same as inviting a GC friend to work on a gig, your professional relationship increases however they won't get notified. Everyone's games are separate.

Oh, that Stephen Murphy is such a player! He got you too lol!

I remember a cute NPC with silver/white hair. Hang on and I'll see if I can find him in my contacts and perhaps you could look out for him and arrange a date?!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AppleP very much wanted a miniskirt, she'd just gotten into town a short time earlier, and Fab (Mr. F) overheard her complaining that she wanted the black miniskirt more than anything in the world. He arranged to send her one, and showered her with a lot of other lovely things. they began dating (she wore the miniskirt, and she never had to date another NPC ever again. They married the first day it was possible, and no sooner had AppleP changed out of her wedding dress, Mr.F sent her a copy of their wedding picture. In HIS game. So by some strange quirk of fate, AppleP married Fab, and Fab married AppleP, without any prearranged discussion. (AppleP didn't even know they were dating in Fab's game.) Long fairy tale short.....here's the latest family picture.

9cdb5bc0-86e4-4fd4-9856-71de32f33533_zpsvqwtls1j.jpg

Lovely idea for a thread. ;)

Aww Koko, that's so nice that they've been together all this time :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Sue, this is him, is he your type?!!
    E3107E6D-C2E5-4B42-A831-EAB7CEE9CA40_zpsn6i2yfs3.png
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Wow, I would never have known that English isn't your first language and that you're translating! I only know a bit of French and Spanish, so well done! What is your first language?

About dating real players, I've never dated one in my game. However, I believe that if you date or marry a GC friend, they won't get a proposal or anything. I think it's just the same as inviting a GC friend to work on a gig, your professional relationship increases however they won't get notified. Everyone's games are separate.

Oh, that Stephen Murphy is such a player! He got you too lol!

I remember a cute NPC with silver/white hair. Hang on and I'll see if I can find him in my contacts and perhaps you could look out for him and arrange a date?!

You have to flirt with the NPC, make him a contact, and then just call him into a date. He has to just happen to want to talk to you or there is nothing that can be done.

And, you're right about if you date/marry a friend they know nothing about it. In my story, my new friend from here just happened to send me a pic of their wedding pic of the dolls. And, it just so happened, I chose their doll. Had it not been for them sending the pic, I probably wouldn't know, and we wouldn't have kept in touch so. Especially because they don't really play anymore. Moved onto other games, but always keeps in touch. I should send a pm about this thread. Fabs will get a kick out of it.

More pics and romance stories.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko that's cute that you're still in touch with your husband even though he doesn't play anymore! You should defo tell him about this thread. It's a shame he doesn't play now.

Hopefully Sue will bump into that NPC at some point if he's her type.

I've posted this pic before, but this is my doll with her 2nd husband whom she had the affair with! He's a B-list fashion designer. They've been married for around 6 months now and have 2 children; adopted daughter Darcey and their first born son Theo :)
    0B0F682F-D1E3-44BD-8554-5DE792417B65_zpszg9mezkz.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.