123457Next

Comments

• Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Good luck with the Christmas baby Coco.

My doll couple is # 70 Lol.

Not very competitive...

Thanks, girl! Honestly, the top couples list didn't even phase me until I really started grinding.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    #1 wasn't necessarily my goal, a baby was, but the 35 k-stars sure were a nice bonus!

Really? They give us 35 k-stars, if we reach number #1?

No wonder that after more than a year of marriage, B&V weren't able to head up the list yet!

It's a big prize and we need to work a lot to get it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Wait.. 35 k-stars?

I've reached the top spot twice, once in the beginning and recently when my game was reset. I got only 2 stars for each milestone: Top 50, Top 25, Top 10 and #1 ... Are you sure Coco?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Wait.. 35 k-stars?

I've reached the top spot twice, once in the beginning and recently when my game was reset. I got only 2 stars for each milestone: Top 50, Top 25, Top 10 and #1 ... Are you sure Coco?

Yeah! I thought to take a screenshot only after- I was too excited! Maybe it's a new thing? Idk.... :(
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Wow, didn't know that...

It took me ages to get to #1 in the game though and I still slip every time I don't have time to finish a gig with a 5 star rating.

I have a question about the dates with the spouses.

So far it seems about every other day he wants a date. I was able to do a date and a gig at the same time and then eventually finish both with 5 stars, by waiting...

But the pressure to do a five star date and also do a gig or more per day, sometimes at 5 stars (I prefer), is going to be aggravating soon enough...

So do the spouse dates have to be five stars? What is the minimum star rating to still count as a date so he doesn't get irate.

Although I think I have figured out that the NPCs who say nice things...are also nicer spouses!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Dot, I'm sorry I missed this. Congratulations on the wedding, and the engagement of course. Lovely ring. :) I do my daily date but it would take a lot more time and energy to climb up like that to number 1.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Dot, I'm sorry I missed this. Congratulations on the wedding, and the engagement of course. Lovely ring. :) I do my daily date but it would take a lot more time and energy to climb up like that to number 1.

It does take a lot of time and energy (and money....so much money). Olivia and Oliver didn't stay at #1 for very long!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It does take a lot of time and energy (and money....so much money). Olivia and Oliver didn't stay at #1 for very long!

That sucks that they lost their #1 spot.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    That sucks that they lost their #1 spot.

Meh. Unless you're constantly dating, it goes away really fast. I think they're at #19 now? They got their Christmas baby, though, and that's all that matters. :D
  • Options
    Coco you were totally right! Vats and Bort reached the Top spot and I received 35 K-stars as prize:

2MO1biH.png?1

It's really hard to mantain at #1 few hours without a date and they start to drop, but at least I got my prize:D!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Coco you were totally right! Vats and Bort reached the Top spot and I received 35 K-stars as prize:

2MO1biH.png?1

It's really hard to mantain at #1 few ours without a date and they start to drop, but at least I got my prize:D!

EonVzg6.gif

Congratulations!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks Nai! Miss you <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Missed you too! <3

and Bort
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

2MO1biH.png?1

It's really hard to mantain at #1 few hours without a date and they start to drop, but at least I got my prize:D!

Yaaaay! Finally you did it! Congrats Vats xo
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options

2MO1biH.png?1

Yay! I'm glad I wasn't just imagining that!
  • Options
    Vats and Bort reached the Top spot and I received 35 K-stars as prize:

2MO1biH.png?1

Congrats for reaching that #1 spot! How did you do it? Any tips? My doll & her husband are struggling to make improvements on the top couple list on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Congrats for reaching that #1 spot! How did you do it? Any tips? My doll & her husband are struggling to make improvements on the top couple list on my game.

You just have to date non-stop. If you don't, your number WILL drop.
  • Options
    Thank you so much girls!

Yeah the way to get there is to go on a lot of dates!

I was at #25 when I started, 7 days on non-stop dating of 1 or 2 hours at all dating locations and I reached the top spot!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Huge Congratulations Vats. and 35 Stars? Awesome, looks like Apple&Fab need to do some heavy duty dating. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

2MO1biH.png?1

Fantastic News!!!
    Congratulations. Your hard work paid off.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Thanks Koko and Holly!

Now when everybody is bored without a new update we can recommend them to try climb up on that list!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Congrats, V & B! This is new, since I've been on the top twice and won only 2 stars.

It's time I breakup with my wife and date an A-Lister. I wanna see that Calabasas neighborhood, just for the heck of it! And maybe I'll get 35 stars when I reach the top.. ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Thank you so much girls!

Yeah the way to get there is to go on a lot of dates!

I was at #25 when I started, 7 days on non-stop dating of 1 or 2 hours at all dating locations and I reached the top spot!

OMG Xime and the hubby are #64 THAT is a lot of dating!!...I'll give it a try. 35 kstars are worth the effort. Any tips?
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Charli that's kind shocking lol, we have juicy news here anyway...

I have to admit I've thought about restarting V&B relationship so I can enjoy the benefits of receiving K-stars for each new relationship level I reach since I'm sitting with 15k points for a long time and I don't want to conceive a second baby. I'll wait for Valentine's Day, cause maybe I'll need those points and after make my decision!

Stardust nice too see you! Well no special tips besides date date date... To not be soooooooo boring try to date all around the wolrd. Sometimes I started at Bervely Hills to Big Sky and then the reverse and then pick some random location...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    This is new, since I've been on the top twice and won only 2 stars.

It's time I breakup with my wife and date an A-Lister. I wanna see that Calabasas neighborhood, just for the heck of it! And maybe I'll get 35 stars when I reach the top.. ;)

Omg your juicy story is gonna be on the latest topic on the front cover of the KKH forum magazine lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Congrats, V & B! This is new, since I've been on the top twice and won only 2 stars.

Nooooooooo! I thought you said you were loyal! You liar. Vats prepare to put it in scandal section lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Boy Charli, these ladies are throwing you under the bus! Either Vats pays for stories (ala Star Magazine) or me thinks Nai & Carol are up to some scandalous activity themselves and are ducking for cover (or, in this case, ducking the cover).
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    That's awesome Vats! Yay!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    We've had a lot of fun in this thread, the Original Poster is no longer active, and in the Spirit of 'New Year, New Beginnings' we've started a new version of this theme. You can find it here: Love and Marriage go together like a Horse and Carriage

If you've already posted your story in this thread, you can re-invent or retell your romantic stories. If you haven't already shared, here's your chance.

Same topic : New Thread
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.