Options

Baby Update Teaser?

Comments

• Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    LykkeSkye wrote: »
    FB_IMG_1432755259919_zpsxqxzgxbh.jpg

Come on, update! Based on this above teaser, it looks like the babies probably will be customizable based on our and our husbands' appearances?
    I'm dying from the cuteness. Look at those eyes. Seriously, I think I'm getting some kind of repetitive strain injury from all the times I keep refreshing the App Store for updates. And just to torment me, I think every single one of my other apps have updated this week just to freak me out. It's like they know that Update Alert is important to me......
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    this will probably be the most awaited update of all kkh history, how can u top this? xD
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    So will this be like "The Sims" in which the baby gets characteristics from both parents? That baby has the father's skin tone but the mother's eyes. Interesting.

But it's an adoption agency so...still not clear on that part. I think we will see tomorrow. I think that's when the update happens.

I just can't defend buying a Kstar pack for a third time in one month so I will wait until June, probably. That will also give me a chance to see how everyone else plays this.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    It seems really weird to "buy" a baby. But I'm sure that will be the case and I think you're right, Trev we'll most likely be throwing down k stars to get a little one

It might be, (I dunno), but, that's usually how real life adoptions work, too...those can cost $25,000 easily.
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    k stars for a baby? i hope not! itd be reasonable to pay cash or kstars if ur single and u want to adopt but for natural birth? o_O
    that would suck too much cause im kstar broke! it would turn out to be a disappointing update for the most part cause most people r broke lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    k stars for a baby? i hope not! itd be reasonable to pay cash or kstars if ur single and u want to adopt but for natural birth? o_O
    that would suck too much cause im kstar broke! it would turn out to be a disappointing update for the most part cause most people r broke lol

I wouldn't be surprised if it cost kstars. I mean, it's 50 stars just to change you're name (or choose to lose a 3rd of your fan base) and if you want to change it a 2nd or 3rd time it will cost 50 stars with no option to lose fans instead.

And a big update like this is going to have to bring in the dough too. So they'd have to start somewhere
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if it cost kstars.

I really hope the cost will be reasonable. Personally, I think it would be unfair to have babies costing K-Stars when there are some players who want a baby, but can't afford to buy Stars, and saving up for them is quite difficult too. Hopefully, there will be an option to use either cash or Stars. Fingers crossed!
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I believe we'll spend only k-stars to change the baby's features, like paying for our preferences.

As it comes to adoption it doesn't make sense babies inherit features from both parents I think they just put that way on teaser to illustrate a family.

I hope that the game isn't so traditional and allow us to form any kind of family!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Seems like the girls will have two additional expenses , the baby (wardrobe, furniture and activities) and Kim's maternity clothes.

I think the freeloading NPC husbands should have to pay child support and alimony even if we're still married. Or maybe they should have to sign a prenup...They're absolutely worthless.

Hahahahahaha I sound so ridiculous.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I think the freeloading NPC husbands should have to pay child support and alimony even if we're still married. Or maybe they should have to sign a prenup...They're absolutely worthless.

Definitely made me chuckle that! ;)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

True! Maybe Glu will surprise us tho and our spouses will take care of our babies... Idk but I know that a lot of people complain about spouses on the facebook page so they might change it :eek:
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I hope they stop releasing teasers it's not fun anymore.
  • Options
    I hope they stop releasing teasers it's not fun anymore.
    We already know the update probably won't be coming until next week now since they started this event. Ughh

But maybe the dating event is a sign that you're gunna have to be married to have babies? Idk.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Maybe, but doesn't the dating event always follow the VIP event in the rotation? Seems like we're on a schedule.

VIP
    Dating
    Parties
    Gigs

or something like this, right? I may be losing it, but that's what I thought I'd noticed.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Maybe, but doesn't the dating event always follow the VIP event in the rotation? Seems like we're on a schedule.

VIP
    Dating
    Parties
    Gigs

or something like this, right? I may be losing it, but that's what I thought I'd noticed.
    I think you're right :eek: It would be a good idea to have a schedule of weekend events. But they definitely don't have a schedule for the week events those have just been random so far.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I like the random surprises every other mid-week. It's nice to think that they're still throwing new elements into the mix now and then. And I have to admit, I'm still enjoying the teasers. It hasn't driven me batty yet.

I wonder how much the baby eyeliner is going to cost... Or the baby hairstyles. Will they cost as much as hair for an adult? Will we ever be able to earn baby hair styles? Probably not, because that would exclude non-parents from events, now that I think about it for a second...

Update, update, update!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I don't understand why people think that the dolls from the teaser are Kanye West and North West. North West doesn't have blue eyes or Kanye green eyes.
  • Options
    I don't understand why people think that the dolls from the teaser are Kanye West and North West. North West doesn't have blue eyes or Kanye green eyes.
    I don't think they're Kanye, Kim, or north at all it's just random NPC's
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Personally, i think the update will be released when the weekend event ends. Because, with the update, we will have new quests, new important things to do with this baby thing, maybe even a new location. So, i guess GLU doesn`t want to drive us crazy putting us in the situation to work on so many things at one time, with an limited time event. That would be overwhelming.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Hmmm so midway through the weekend event, my girl's beau shows up and acts jealous. He's not the only surprise appearance. Is this display of emotion a precursor to him asking my gal to start a family?

Or is my insomnia seriously overthinking the game right now?
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Glu's IG comments are in shambles lol
    😁😂😁😂 KKH players might be worse than Beyoncé's BeyHive.

PhotoGrid_1432903208490_zpsmwr2laob.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Hmmm so midway through the weekend event, my girl's beau shows up and acts jealous. He's not the only surprise appearance. Is this display of emotion a precursor to him asking my gal to start a family?

Or is my insomnia seriously overthinking the game right now?

Is this part of the weekend event? My hubby doesn't appear and don't saying anything, even in the phone calls.
  • Options
    Well it's obvious the update is coming out on Monday.
  • Options
    Well it's obvious the update is coming out on Monday.
    Idk.. They could release it later in the week or for all we know we could have another weekend event next weekend and then the update comes out after that.
  • Options
    Idk.. They could release it later in the week or for all we know we could have another weekend event next weekend and then the update comes out after that.
    Oh please no!!!! It's been more than three weeks since the last update is basically almost a month it's a lot of time just for an update. I don't a understand why all that hype.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Glu's IG comments are in shambles lol
    �������� KKH players might be worse than Beyoncé's BeyHive.

PhotoGrid_1432903208490_zpsmwr2laob.jpg

People are very eager to have fake babies :D
  • Options
    I believe it should come out Monday, we'll be in June makes sense since we had an update in May. Koko will receive a great birthday gift!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    People are very eager to have fake babies :D

I don't care about the babies I jus want a new update.
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Apparently the new update will be released next week...
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    I can't believe it's Friday night and I'm sick to do anything and still no update.:(

I hope this update is all that I wish, I have literally dreamed about it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.