Options

Baby Update Teaser?

Comments

• Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Where do they release the teasers? Facebook?
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    Where do they release the teasers? Facebook?
    Yes usually on their facebook page and occasionally on the glumobile instagram account.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^they do but I never check facebook, I now follow the kimkardashianhollywoodgame (not official) IG after seeing it posted here.
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I don't think it means we'll get a makeup update because they sometimes "photoshop" the release pictures but I love the hair and the baby is so cute :D
  • Options
    I retract my first statement :eek: If you look at a side by side of the two most recent teasers you can clearly tell that two beds
    are in the same room! Which means we can hopefully have at least two kids.
    image_zpsxfkhqtwj.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is the cutest thing I've seen today!

Is the baby hair a bun?

Will we have new color of eyes finally? Look at that blue!

New shirt and watch for men!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

Is the baby hair a bun?

I didnt even notice the new eye color but you're definitely right :eek: There's so much new stuff in this pic it's making me so excited for the update.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I can't deal with my emotions right now. The baby is sooooo cute. The hair, the dress everything is lovely. Seriously I'm dying.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I retract my first statement :eek: If you look at a side by side of the two most recent teasers you can clearly tell that two beds
    are in the same room! Which means we can hopefully have at least two kids.
    image_zpsxfkhqtwj.jpg
    I think are two differents beds to choose?
  • Options
    I didnt even notice the new eye color but you're definitely right :eek: There's so much new stuff in this pic it's making me so excited for the update.

hahaha I'm obsessed with blue eyes, I think it's because it's a very common trait of my family that I unfortunately didn't inherit.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    so we are getting a baby before Kim in the game. I think North would be so cute in the game :D
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Is the baby hair a bun?

I think it's a little girl with two short pigtails. And those are some fantastic blue eyes.... But it's funny that baby has the mom's heavy eyeliner!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh it looks perfect! I love the dress and hair I think I might marry my guy game or something but you know koko I think you might be right about the XP it makes sense and yes single mothers can adopt but I'm not sure how it will work yet it might be the baby looks like you and your partner or maybe it's not like that and you can adopt :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Luz you're right is a girl with pigtails!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I think are two differents beds to choose?
    Well they're in two separate spots in the room so that's what makes me think that we could possibly have more than one in one room... And also the pink one looks more mature while the other looks like it's for a newborn so maybe the babies will actually age..?

Idk there's so much stuff that I'm wondering right now. This update is going to be a huge game changer bc we're gunna have to take care of two avatars instead of just one.
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Oh it looks perfect! I love the dress and hair I think I might marry my guy game or something but you know koko I think you might be right about the XP it makes sense and yes single mothers can adopt but I'm not sure how it will work yet it might be the baby looks like you and your partner or maybe it's not like that and you can adopt :)
    I'm definitely going to adopt rather than conceive but I'm wondering if we'd still be able to customize our adopted baby or if there are just gunna be randomized ones to choose from.
  • Options
    I'm definitely going to adopt rather than conceive but I'm wondering if we'd still be able to customize our adopted baby or if there are just gunna be randomized ones to choose from.
    Yeah I wonder that too - don't know what it'll be like. I guess there will be adoption because of the centre in LAX right
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Yeah I wonder that too - don't know what it'll be like. I guess there will be adoption because of the centre in LAX right
    I really hope the adoption choices aren't as tacky as the NPC's... I don't wanna get stuck with a baby with blue hair
  • Options
    I hope we can customize, I dont want the baby to have Bort's beard!

When someone will adopt a child this person fill out an application form with the features they want the child have, maybe the game also make this way!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I really hope the adoption choices aren't as tacky as the NPC's... I don't wanna get stuck with a baby with blue hair

Haha oh no! Wearing tiny miniature versions of the coloured bar sunglasses and with a little clashing hat and outfit XD
  • Options
    I just finished the 3rd and final task to check out Kris' possible dates and now I have no calls from Simon. Does that mean the update is around the corner??
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    You have to love it for what it is even if it has a beard :D
    I'm kidding, it would be nice if they were customizable or they can all be really cute so I don't care :D
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    :o

Oh man! That would suck!

I do think that that the baby in the teaser is adorable!! So cute! Okay, NOW, I am getting excited about babies. :D

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    But... when though? What do you think?
    I'm still hoping for Thursday. I'm so tired of waiting, I think that if it will not be out this week, I'll be depressed :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    they tweeted that kim's pregnancy outfits and looks from North West will be available soon!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    You're right Sabina! I'm already a bad father without having started the journey!

I knew Mommy you'd be tempted after seeing the teaser!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I find it absolutely hysterical that Glu included Kim's "What the Frock" dress from when she was preggers with North. 😂😂😂😂

IMG_20150527_165548_zpsrqgwf1uy.jpg

Personally, I think she looked adorable
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    But... when though? What do you think?
    I'm still hoping for Thursday. I'm so tired of waiting, I think that if it will not be out this week, I'll be depressed :(
    I think for sure it will be out by Saturday because I don't think we are going to have another weekend event.
  • Options
    ponylatte wrote: »
    they tweeted that kim's pregnancy outfits and looks from North West will be available soon!
    So if the baby girls outfits are going to be based off of North then are the baby boy's clothes gunna be based off of Mason?

I can't decide if I want a boy or girl! I think the girls will probably get better clothes
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh my. What makes you say that Trev? I have to have a weekend event. Monday is my birthday and if I don't get a fun event...oh wait, that might not be bad. We just had the spender, so I'd have to aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaght. Why do you start a panic like this? lol. yeah.. Panic of one lunatic. That's me. Panic of one. I should use that next time I make reservations or order a pizza. lol. anyway......why do you think that Trevor?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.