Options

Baby Update Teaser?

Comments

• Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^Lol good point. I think Some of the looks, not every girl outfit will be North's (I hope xDD)
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    . anyway......why do you think that Trevor?
    Well I'm not sure if we will have another weekend event this weekend because they've already released all the clothes from the teasers so far and we've already done quests with all the characters. I'm thinking the update might come out Friday since that is when the XP event ends.

And maybe their will be a new weekend event after the update with Mario or Jen Atkin.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Thanks Trev for liking my pic!

PhotoGrid_1432761899351_zpsaopmzmyz.jpg

Oh and THE Kim Kardashian too. Can't believe this just happened 😊
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Aw! How precious! That's the baby!? Now I'm excited again. That's really all I wanted to know.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    OMG DMV first Mario and now Queen K?

Edit: And Trevor?? :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Ikr! So stoked

Trevor is Awsome
    xXLucyXx wrote: »

Andriod player
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Thanks Trev for liking my pic!

PhotoGrid_1432761899351_zpsaopmzmyz.jpg

Oh and THE Kim Kardashian too. Can't believe this just happened ��

How exciting!! :D

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »

Kim totally liked the pic because of me. :D

Jkjk but congrats! I've been trying to get Kim to notice me forever.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This is awesome Trev, DMV Doll, and Mario. That is really something.:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    You are our direct link to Kim :D
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    You are our direct link to Kim :D

Lol... I wish!

Andriod player
  • Options
    I think Simon might've gotten his states mixed up because last time I checked Las Vegas is not in California :D
    image_zps3ndjb3pi.jpg
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Trev I'm sorry to disappoint you.. But I don't think it's 2 cribs. One is a crib and the other is a changing table. I wasn't interested in the whole baby thing and now all you guys have me all excited! I think if I end up getting a baby I'll make her like my little one ;)
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    But I definitely hope we have get to choose what the room looks like, like the Hamptons store :)
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    When did the last update come out for iOS? Wasn't on a Wednesday and then Android got theirs on Saturday morning? We still had a weekend event too right?

They've never teased this much so the update should be out 2nite or 2moro right?

Andriod player
  • Options
    I'm going to say the update should probably be available after the extra XP event is over... And maybe the reason apple users got an update already it's because that's the update and they are waiting for the android platform to be ready so they could both launch at the same time.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    They ask if we are ready, so... Not gonna take longer now.
    And... I can't believe this is actually happening! Oh my God, the baby is SO cute! Look these eyes, looking at his mommy!!!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I can't stop thinking about this game all day. I'm going crazy! Anybody else?
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Trev I'm sorry to disappoint you.. But I don't think it's 2 cribs. One is a crib and the other is a changing table. I wasn't interested in the whole baby thing and now all you guys have me all excited! I think if I end up getting a baby I'll make her like my little one ;)
    Ohh you're right it is a changing table :eek: I'm thinking that the game is only going to allow us to have one baby then but idk! And I'm pretty sure that the baby's room will be customizable since they've showed the same room with different furniture in it in the teasers.
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Me too! I was almost certain that the update would come yesterday but then this XP event started. And they aren't gonna release the update in a middle of an event so rn Im thinking the update should be here Friday.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    they tweeted that kim's pregnancy outfits and looks from North West will be available soon!

That's not the official twitter of the game it's just a "fan club".
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »

I identify completely with it!

Sometimes I wanted to step back in time and never have downloaded the app is soooooooooo addictive!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I found some similarities between the bedroom from the teaser and Penelope's bedroom (Kourtney's daughter). So they're gonna to add things inspired in Kourtney's kids too.
  • Options
    BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    Hey girls!!! I have a question and I'm not sure if y'all already answer it but... Do you think that for adopting a baby, we need to be married??
    I hope not because my husband dumped me -.- and it cost too much money
    GC: freezylicious
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Is anyone else wondering if we can actually hold our baby in the game like in the teaser pic? It worries me because our dolls just stand all the time. The virtual baby won't get any virtual love if we can't hold them :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Is anyone else wondering if we can actually hold our baby in the game like in the teaser pic? It worries me because our dolls just stand all the time. The virtual baby won't get any virtual love if we can't hold them :p
    I'm wondering that too! I'm hoping that we at least can in the photo booth but there are so many factors of this update I haven't thought of. Like are the babies just gunna sit in their cribs all day why we get photoshoots? are we gunna get calls daily to check on them and will we have to hire a babysitter? There's so many questions ugh I just want the update!
  • Options
    Baddiemel wrote: »
    Hey girls!!! I have a question and I'm not sure if y'all already answer it but... Do you think that for adopting a baby, we need to be married??
    I hope not because my husband dumped me -.- and it cost too much money
    I think you'll be able to. They'll probably be kinda similar to pets and you'll just have to pay a certain amount of k-stars to get one
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    No I don't think you have to be, because not everyone who adopts in real life is married, and can raise the child as a single parent.
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    It seems really weird to "buy" a baby. But I'm sure that will be the case and I think you're right, Trev we'll most likely be throwing down k stars to get a little one
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    It seems really weird to "buy" a baby. But I'm sure that will be the case and I think you're right, Trev we'll most likely be throwing down k stars to get a little one
    They'll probably be similar to our pets and spouses in that you can tap them twice a day to get energy, cash, and XP. But I also hope that we can change their outfits and play with them idk
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.