FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    "New surprises" I hope it's the update image_zps1jgrcjwn.jpg
  • Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    15%2B-%2B1

Twiddling the thumbs.. So excited for this update and its taking so long :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to be honest. All this dating, I'm getting a little sick of the ball and chain right about now. If this were real life....no babies being made this weekend. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    I have to be honest. All this dating, I'm getting a little sick of the ball and chain right about now. If this were real life....no babies being made this weekend. lol.

Lol I've been expecting for quite some time now. My due date is around next week hopefully I don't have a late bloomer ;) all fun n games for me ;)

1432341929548.jpg
    upload a picture
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Next week? Yet? Well, I'm kinda sad, I was hoping it will come today or tomorrow... Well, I hope that monday is THE day, because this wait is freaking me out!
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    @ticisss forreal!! I'm about to get angry over this lol
    I wish I didn't even know about the d a m n update!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    phamilton02phamilton02 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I feel the same way Pony....I would have been happier to just be surprised rather than expect it every day for the past week or so. I'm done worrying about it..gonna put the game down for a bit because these gigs are getting boring lol.
  • Options
    Well, let's wait and see, I'm trusting on Glu and expecting the most amazing update ever!
  • Options
    I hope is Monday because "next week" could be any day.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Right... I'd rather be surprised (like when Beyoncé dropped her album out of nowhere) then to have constant teasers saying "soon" or "very soon".

ponylatte wrote: »
    I wish I didn't even know about the d a m n update!

I feel the same way Pony....I would have been happier to just be surprised rather than expect it every day for the past week or so. I'm done worrying about it..gonna put the game down for a bit because these gigs are getting boring lol.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Guys, I just realized that the update 2.0.0 (big update) was launched on October 1st! and the next Monday is June 1st!!!!!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Guys, I just realized that the update 2.0.0 (big update) was launched on October 1st! and the next Monday is June 1st!!!!!
    I hope so.. Although I'm not as excited for it as I was last week bc I spent so many k-stars this weekend
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options

Wooohooo *fingers crossed*
    I'm still excited as much as I was last week, but now I'm trying to not expect too much... It's better this way, right? Besides, Glu show us the entire bedroom and the baby... What else will come in this update?
  • Options
    imagine if we end up regretting getting a baby because it's too much of a nuisance kinda like dating but worse!
    I hope not LOL
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    What if they're totally messing with us, and when that center opens up, all we can do is pick up those million horses that we've all been adopting!?! Imagine the rioting!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You know Luz, if we finally receive the horses we can sell them and get very rich, as with the baby we're getting poorer lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Umm, have you actually ever sold a horse, Vats? I don't know about that one. They'd have to be exotic, well-trained horses, I think.

Or were you maybe thinking to train Lipizzaner Stallions? It fits with the whole "stylish guy with long blonde <white?> hair thing"...

image.jpg1_zpsibeibwf6.jpg

image.jpg2_zps753uxqra.jpg

image.jpg3_zpse6f6b9jw.jpg

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I would love to breed horses, but hey topic is about babies!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    That's very true. I'm an off-topic nightmare. I'm actually friends with Koko so that she'll be slower to kick me out of here for the disruptions...

Yay, training Lipizzaner Babies!

She's about to bow gracefully and then make a perfect leap into the air.
    image.jpg1_zpsfutos2fp.jpg

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Wooohooo *fingers crossed*
    I'm still excited as much as I was last week, but now I'm trying to not expect too much... It's better this way, right? Besides, Glu show us the entire bedroom and the baby... What else will come in this update?
    I'm not nearly as excited as I was last week bc Glu has already revealed so much in the spoilers and I have a lot to do this week while last week I was bored all day.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm conflicted! I have enough k cash/stars for the Tokyo pad and pup but I feel like I should wait and see what this baby situation is going to be and how much it's going to cost. New house/pet or child? Ahhhh

Not even sure if I want my dolls to have a baby. I definitely didn't at first but now I'm beginning to think it might be fun especially since I'm currently childless irl.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    NaheemahHNaheemahH Registered Users 8 Posts
    all these teasers are making my head spin
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    You guys, Kim is preggo! For real, wow I'm so happy for Kimye, their second child :o

Now would be an epic moment for the baby update to release. Just imagine! :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    You guys, Kim is preggo! For real, wow I'm so happy for Kimye, their second child :o

Now would be an epic moment for the baby update to release. Just imagine! :D

I hope we can have two babies now.
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    I really hope it's tomorrow! Any ideas of when?
  • Options
    It's almost monday here in Brazil. I'm freaking out again. So excited! Please, please, please, release the update already!
  • Options
    after kim's announcement about her second child, i feel like monday might be the day! >_<
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I have a feeling it will be tomorrow (Monday). Perfect timing with Kim's pregnancy announcement but we'll see!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    im not getting any gigs apart from the filler ones and that usually happens when theres an update so im pretty hopeful lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Girl... What is up with them horses doe? After finishing a date with hubby, I get a news feed that says bae & I adopted a horse.
    GC: Zoë Strange
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.