Options

Weekend Event 5/22/2015 -Memorial Day - Optimistic Anticipation and Taptation?

Comments

• Options
    Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Hellooooooo! I'm new! :)

And I have kind of a stupid question... what is exactly is a VIP event?

You need to spend a certain amount of K-stars to get the prizes.
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well I assume the guys haven't gotten the outfit from the update header, while the girls did last weekend, so...

nfi881.jpg

Kate this outfit was a VIP event that took place earlier this year.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Well I assume the guys haven't gotten the outfit from the update header, while the girls did last weekend, so...

nfi881.jpg

The vip events don't have "special giftboxes" are just black or golden.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Kate this outfit was a VIP event that took place earlier this year.

My bad! Then I think we'll only have one outfit to win this weekend.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Man I like the girl's items. They knew it, they knew everyone had been waiting and made it a VIP event. Sneaky!

The guy's, not so into it. I find the shirt a bit... tacky?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Teehee1 wrote: »
    You need to spend a certain amount of K-stars to get the prizes.

Ahaaaa, right! Thanks :)
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

Do you guys think there will be a giftbox outfit too? I remember that on the last VIP event we didn't get any.

You're right. I 4got there's normally not a special giftbox outfit during VIP weekends.

Maybe they'll be a surprise since its a holiday weekend...
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The guy's, not so into it. I find the shirt a bit... tacky?

Looks good on him. :p

R2chzx9.png

Well that's a relief. No more outfits seen on posters and teasers, means the update is coming next week.

And I'm not spending a dime. Glu said on Monday that I can expect my currency within 1-3 business days, still no restoration. Why the fake deadlines?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I don't think I'll be able get the hair and I really liked it too. It was the only other item I liked besides the boots being stuck on that outfit. Ew. Very disappointed... I'm only going to get the gift box IF it's 15 stars. I'm not going to do anything this weekend.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Koko, that Fire Marshall is looking a little disreputable, but I guess somebody has to give him the tour, so...

Haha I love Joe, and of course Channing. Waiting for Magic Mike XXL.

• Options
    Oh Charli! I still find it so... let's just say I prefer that lady's dress :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    jVPNCQFl.png

Ladies Ladies. I share your ...boy am I not VIPing. I just hope that they don't put a to die for outfit in the boxes, because, like others have said...with addictive genes, I can't gamble. Just can't. BUT How about a huge YES for the guys. They've wanted that jacket forever. And how many times has the male wardrobe prizes been awful while we got nice things? So, it's fair I guess.

But the boots with the outfit? no. Don't tell me how to style myself. I'm not a kookie kutter kokonut you know!

But congrats. I can't wait to see my friends and side pieces in those jackets. oooooh black silky pants? Oh dear. I wonder if I could transgender one of my games. Might just be easier to let women borrow from the mens closet.

Aren't there a fews things in there we'd like? Oh but YAY to the guys. I'll pick out coordinating outfits so my girls can do lots of photobooths and screenshots.

Oooooooh, do you suppose in the guy gift boxes, they might have..................this?

Scott-Disick-today.jpg

Could they? WOuld they? Oh, my. Gooooooood ness
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Ladies Ladies. I share your ...boy am I not VIPing. I just hope that they don't put a to die for outfit in the boxes, because, like others have said...with addictive genes, I can't gamble. Just can't. BUT How about a huge YES for the guys. They've wanted that jacket forever. And how many times has the male wardrobe prizes been awful while we got nice things? So, it's fair I guess.

But the boots with the outfit? no. Don't tell me how to style myself. I'm not a kookie kutter kokonut you know!

But congrats. I can't wait to see my friends and side pieces in those jackets. oooooh black silky pants? Oh dear. I wonder if I could transgender one of my games. Might just be easier to let women borrow from the mens closet.

Aren't there a fews things in there we'd like? Oh but YAY to the guys. I'll pick out coordinating outfits so my girls can do lots of photobooths and screenshots.

Oooooooh, do you suppose in the guy gift boxes, they might have..................this?

Scott-Disick-today.jpg

Koko there's not special giftboxes in VIP events.
  • Options
    Yeah only Cash, energy and K-Stars in the boxes. And Kim's picks I guess, not worth it.

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Omg literally I just asked like 2 hours ago if this outfit was ever gunna be added and then it was!
    Ofc it's a VIP event tho so I won't be able to get the whole outfit! :(
    image_zpszwgjigf5.jpg

I'll probably be able to get the shoes but that's it. I've been wanting this top forever but it'll probably cost close to 800 KStars to get and I can't afford that with babies being added soon.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    All want from this event is 40 stars. It's not even worth grinding for.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    And............I can't gamble for a gift box outfit. I don't like the VIP outfit. Nice but not for me. However I would LOVE to see a buy now outfit popup. that happens somes times. I Loooooooooooooooooooooooooove those. Sigh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Scott-Disick-today.jpg

Oooh I hope so! I loooooove that shirt!
  • Options
    Wow, fast moving thread Trev. Why haven't I seen Alkoholiks around? Anyway, since I have been edified through efforts of my friends. the fact that there;s no outfit in the box......maybe I can buy some pretty things for my dollies? Ooooh, when they popped out that lace dress, and then 3 other colors the next day? Oh My Gollyhouda. I spent so many stars. first, 3 green lace dresses, (green?) comeone. My inner pole twirler loves showing her undies under her dresses. Although...AppleP wants to ask Luz how to lose the undies. Oh come on. You remember when Luz was runnin around the threads without her pants on. Besides....it's AppleP. That B be KrayKray.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What's with those random advertising posts.

Hmm 12 hours of special recharge but I'll be spending 8 hours sleeping. Good night!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lol felt like posting another song bc what's a party without music? This song is really upbeat and positive and can always put me in a better mood.
    [video=youtube_share;F6iAoxwJitc]http://youtu.be/F6iAoxwJitc[/video]
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Congrats Trevor!!! I hope you did really good on your AP test, my son is 17 and also just took his AP tests. So I know how it is :)

I love the woman's outfit but I'm so disappointed the boots are attached.. a BIG BoooooHooooo!!! There are a couple of items I've been wanting to purchase but I can only imagine how much you have to spend. Like someone else said, I'm guessing 800K and then I do the math and its about $80 USD, yeah nope.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    What's with those random advertising posts.

Hmm 12 hours of special recharge but I'll be spending 8 hours sleeping. Good night!

Where? Oh pooh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Congrats Trevor!!! I hope you did really good on your AP test, my son is 17 and also just took his AP tests. So I know how it is :).
    Thanks! I think I did pretty well. I only had to take 1 this year but next year imma have to take 4 :(
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Can anyone tell me what the k star levels usually are for the prizes? Most of the time I just spend enough stars to get the gift box, but I really want the hair.

I do like the outfit, but I'm sure I don't want to buy that many stars.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what the k star levels usually are for the prizes? Most of the time I just spend enough stars to get the gift box, but I really want the hair.

I do like the outfit, but I'm sure I don't want to buy that many stars.

The last VIP event was 25, 50, 300, 500
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Oh my goodness, I loveeee pursuit of happiness! Ah that was my anthem 4 years ago. Nice pick!

Personally, I'm kinda glad for the VIP event...I know, I know. But I wasn't feeling grinding this weekend. I want to finish all my gigs and throw parties. 23M til #1...realyyyy want to get there before the next update and max fan increase.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

Aww really? I was guessing that third tier would be 150. 300 is literally all of my stars. I'll have to do some debating with myself if that's the case.

eselletea, I am happy this weekend is relaxing too! I want to get my fans up as well, but I have a lot more to go for my next comeback... still need about 200m!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I'll prob just get the giftbox and shoes..
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I've been waiting for the girls outfit to come up on an event, I'm disappointed it's on a VIP event because I just can't buy that many k stars. Oh well, maybe they will do another k star sale. Now I wish I didn't spend kstars last weekend in opening extra boxes. At least I can just spend the weekend trying to get back on top :)