Options

Weekend Event 5/22/2015 -Memorial Day - Optimistic Anticipation and Taptation?

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I think he got pretty seriously out of control over in Napa. We may have to send somebody to find him. Don't we have volunteer firefighters around here for that kind of thing? If only they'd give us a policeman's uniform. <but obviously no good would come from that>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »

Here is Dot in her new duds...

HFowrii.png

Wow... Ur doll is her doppelganger lol
    Anyone else a SVU fan?

PhotoGrid_1432343252187_zpsgr8x7my4.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Side note... Where's Trev?
    lol I'm here. Just trying to get as many k-stars as I can bc my parents will kill me if I buy anymore.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    lol I'm here. Just trying to get as many k-stars as I can bc my parents will kill me if I buy anymore.

Lol... I understand that. I think everyone is focused and determined right abt now.

My goal is to get 100 K Stars, so I'm not "completing " any 8 hour gigs

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Do it. I've flaked on my share, and you make it up quickly. I'm not sure, but it's like it takes fans away, and 30 seconds later you gets stars for taking too long in your closet. lol Glu thinks I'm trying on clothes in there. heh heh. They don' t know who I brought in to 'man' the zipper. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Do you get an end of school year gift? Ask for gift cards. lol :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I think he got pretty seriously out of control over in Napa. We may have to send somebody to find him. Don't we have volunteer firefighters around here for that kind of thing? If only they'd give us a policeman's uniform. <but obviously no good would come from that>

Me and Sam will go. If he'll hold my flashlight and I'll hold his..........nevermind. We'll just find him.

a6ed4053-b730-47ae-9d8d-6826c634da6e_zpskanafcdu.jpg8799f74f-8952-4f2b-adea-a20a745fbdc5_zpsv7ng1h9h.gif

ETA: I do appology. Seems the 'girls' got into the old files of my radio show. And while I dabbled in double entendre, she dribbles with dirty. Plus, she was never like that till she started hanging out with Luz and Stellan. (Are they brother and sister or romantically involved? It's very hard to tell with all these .................
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    DMV_Doll - Lol! I like that show too :)
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Wow... Ur doll is her doppelganger lol
    Anyone else a SVU fan?

PhotoGrid_1432343252187_zpsgr8x7my4.jpg

I love law and order:svu!!!! best ever, was once an episode with my name been used, safe to say my mum n sister were like did we hear that properly hehe
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Ah polkadot does look like Alex! I love that show. Too bad Elliot left though, I couldn't watch after...it wasn't the same.

I feel like I'm living under a rock but I didn't realize she was Bobby flay's wife. Now they're going through a messy divorce!

How's everyone doing? I haven't done the timed Top Shot event yet.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Everyone looks amazing, I've also gone on a mad woman shopping spree and I'm now trying to get as many KStars as possible but Simon has his mind set on all these gigs plus I've been babysitting/hiding Kylie with me, which of course sucks because I can't have a friend to help me finish faster.
    And last night I was fighting my sleep trying to finish Kim's gig, which absolutely sucked it took about 35 energies to get each star!!! Grrr and you couldn't add a friend either.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets annoyed how some 3hr gigs I can complete w20-25 energy and others take more that 40.

On another note I'm still debating whether to get the dress or not... I'm short 115stars!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I've spent 375k stars... I've been holding on to those for some time now lol and this is what I got, plus the teal color for hair

IMG_9487_zps2ec26d48.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Ah polkadot does look like Alex! I love that show. Too bad Elliot left though, I couldn't watch after...it wasn't the same.

I feel like I'm living under a rock but I didn't realize she was Bobby flay's wife. Now they're going through a messy divorce!

How's everyone doing? I haven't done the timed Top Shot event yet.

I had no idea they were married either! And their divorce drama is scandalous hunni lol

PhotoGrid_1432402510669_zpsypqyvc1z.jpg

I thought I would lose more fans by not completing the event, but this wasn't too bad

Andriod player
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I've spent 375k stars... I've been holding on to those for some time now lol and this is what I got, plus the teal color for hair

IMG_9487_zps2ec26d48.jpg

Awsome additions!

I know it's a chunk of stars to spend at one time, but if you average the stars spent vs the number of thing purchased... it's not too bad.

Andriod player
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm impressed with the acquisitions that everybody has done!

DMV loved your fashion show.

Minne you have done well acquiring the pets they help a lot in the gameplay!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Wow, Love the show, and now I'm sitting and playing with the puppies.

Can someone explain how in the cookoff, you do 5 stars, and when it's over your lost and your lose fans? I got a KStar for that gig but lost fans? Willow stood there perspiring over the food, didn't lift a finger, and I lost? Hmmmmmmm. Now shes spreading rumors and Khloe signed me up to take her down? Do I finally get to wallop Willow all the way into next Tuesday? Oh please say it's so. I want to do battle with her and feed her to the fishes. I want .......oh who am I kidding? We're never going to be rid of her.

Anyone already do this one?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I did Koko, also lost fans.

Probably we did something wrong and didn't realized what, well I'm champion on it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Wrong cuisine, I guess? I chose french and I won. Oh, that was my last gig on my previous game :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    You're totally right Charli, I chose Italian and everything went wrong!

I'm sorry that this has brought you bad memories, but if you remember so many details it's inevitable that this will bring you some pain. Just let it go Charli!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm sorry that this has brought you bad memories, but if you remember so many details it's inevitable that this will bring you some pain. Just let it go Charli!

You're right! I'm over it now, for real. Thanks buddy! :o

Forgot to post this when the event started...

ldVsA9V.png

Oh btw, we have an extra day to earn the K-Stars. It'll last till Monday, yay!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I love the extra day! I actually get to participate this time, yay :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I love the extra day! I actually get to participate this time, yay :)
    Same! Because I usually can't actually play during the weekend bc I'm so busy.
  • Options
    Omg DMV I just noticed your new profile pic. I loveee it! I only have two of the pets so far but maybe if they'd do a little update where they were more useful (like we could walk and dress them) then I would buy more
  • Options
    Omg DMV I just noticed your new profile pic. I loveee it! I only have two of the pets so far but maybe if they'd do a little update where they were more useful (like we could walk and dress them) then I would buy more

Thanks for noticing Trev!

Im just glad they spit out energy bolts multiple times a day which helps my energy to refill faster and I can complete more gigs. That's all the use I need from them 😊

IMG_20150523_193348_zpstpgkoyim.jpg

IMO pets are one of the best things a player can buy in the game after a car, the plane. I wish I could have a pet without buying a house lol

Random question : why does the helicopter cost triple the amount of the plane?

Andriod player
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Quick question, how much are we supposed to raise at this weekend charity event?
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Random question : why does the helicopter cost triple the amount of the plane?
    That is a good question since the helicopter is basically useless if you already have another car..
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    Quick question, how much are we supposed to raise at this weekend charity event?

You don't "raise" any money. You just show up. Willow flakes out and never shows up.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Wow... Glu got it right this time. This is the first event on a long time that forum stayed active and not much "venting " of frustrations. Especially for a VIP event. Do you guys agree?

I did notice the energy in the gift boxes was reduced back to 40, but I'll be optimistic and think Glu will fix it.

Here's some K Star grinding music to keep us going :)

Andriod player
  • Options
    Wow... Glu got it right this time. This is the first event on a long time that forum stayed active and not much "venting " of frustrations. Especially for a VIP event. Do you guys agree?
    Yea I realized that too. I didn't feel like there was anything wrong with the event and I felt like their was a fair opportunity of getting all the clothes if you worked hard enough.
  • Options
    I totally agree, though this latest update wasn't filled with new features it had many events both at the weekend and during the week. Glu nailed it this time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!