Options

Weekend Event 5/22/2015 -Memorial Day - Optimistic Anticipation and Taptation?

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    On the topic of missing K-Stars, is it appropriate to post another issue of missing stars in there? Would you mind if I send you a pm about it, Koko? I could really use some advice :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kmbaby3 wrote: »
    I love Kim's pick outfit, I want to get it. I'm so mad at myself for it buying kstars the other weekend when they were going the sale. I know I thught about buying them but my daughter probably stole my iPad from me and I forgot. Oh well, I might just have to pay full price for the stars to get it. Now I'll just have to hide the credit card bill from my husband...:)

Gift cards. As my friend Tweegy would say "muddy the paper trail Doll. Muddy the Paper trail."

ETA: I am just kidding. Be open and be 100% transparent in all your marital dealings. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Yay! Bought the sale outfit and got 40 stars back from my gift box! :D I think I'll go for the VIP hair now, just have to decide what to buy. Choices, choices.

The free kstars aren't working for me either. It's a great idea on the part of Glu to do free stars on VIP weekends. I know if I don't have real money/enough k stars saved for a VIP event, I play a LOT less on the weekend. This keeps people interested, and at most if someone has no k stars, they will probably be able to earn enough to get the gift box. It keeps people engaged, and I think they should do it everytime there is VIP.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    No mindybunny they should do it every weekend :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Im getting k-stars now for events.. I think they fixed the glitch.
    image_zps66lghqee.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    No mindybunny they should do it every weekend :o

Shhh, it's all part of my secret plan. ;) Get free stars on VIP weekends, they get used to that idea and then we start asking for every weekend.
  • Options
    Im getting k-stars now for events.. I think they fixed the glitch

I think so too. Just got one!
  • Options
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Shhh, it's all part of my secret plan. ;) Get free stars on VIP weekends, they get used to that idea and then we start asking for every weekend.

Ok you're in-charge of Project Free-Kstars-Every-Weekend. We're all counting on you!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Now I'm not getting calls for side gigs from Simon! I searched everywhere and I don't have any unfinished gigs opened, Simon just stopped calling me! Now I have to wait like 8 hours for my quest gigs to get k-stars
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i'm getting stars from gigs now
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    That was fairly fast! Thanks for the quick fix Glu... Now I just need the 6 stars I missed out on...
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Yep! I get kstars! Thank u so much GLU!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Has anyone done the unrivaled photo-shoot in bev hills yet?
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    how long has that been going on? When I'm not getting calls, I fly places, and usually by the 3rd flight or something the little bugger calls with a gig. We have to fix this for you trev. It has to be a fixable thing. shut down. re- open fly around and I know you checked, but check again. Maybe in all the confusion he called for something you haven't started? Just check a 2nd time, I have to make breakfast. lol. I'll be back in a few.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It's working! Thank you Glu for fix it for me!

2n4U7qd.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yay fixed. So do we submit a ticket for the Kstars that were not given.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Well I sent through an inquiry and haven't heard back yet. So wait a little longer before you start sending in tickets. They'll be flooded. I'll let you know when I hear back if we don't all hear something first. Maybe........totally off any records and not based in any knowledge I remember when an issue was resolved with a gift the next day. Anyone remember the Friday Night Summer crash? No one could get on everyone was trying to connect, and people were reinstalling. I freaked, I saved everything to my computer (I was only playing Android so June? Early July?) then I restarted the game or something, but it took me back to start over over,, and I quickly hooked the phone back to my purple laptop and just moved everything right back over. and it was there.) But then one of those little bubbles from the top flew down the next day with a gift of some stars, saying "Sorry missed you" or something Like Kim was calling but it was just the little bubble. I was so new, I said "oh wow. They just gave me 17 Stars" I had enough now to adopt the cat. I said "wow. I adopted the cat and it's gone now" imagine my surprise to find him in my apartment.

Ok. Enough reminiscing and rambling. Kitten Time:

1285147464_sleepy-kitten.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I totally remember that Koko!

I bought the Luna's Condo dog with those stars!

I restarted the game three times, the first had a glitch that didn't allow me go out of Popglam so I reseted. My second game lasted for two days until I understand all the mechanics and then start again.

I'm feeling very nostalgic right now.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    how long has that been going on? When I'm not getting calls, I fly places, and usually by the 3rd flight or something the little bugger calls with a gig. We have to fix this for you trev. It has to be a fixable thing. shut down. re- open fly around and I know you checked, but check again. Maybe in all the confusion he called for something you haven't started? Just check a 2nd time, I have to make breakfast. lol. I'll be back in a few.
    Ok like 2 hours later and I finally got a call from Simon with a side gig.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Ok like 2 hours later and I finally got a call from Simon with a side gig.

Hooray! Time to earn mad kstars :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hello!

Glad (personally) they had a shopping event. I had some K stars left over from when I decided to splurge my way through the expensive Perez Hilton event.

Before I even saw what the event was, a pop up offered me a special price on the outfit Kim had chosen for us. Soft pink cashmere-looking dress and subtle sandals. Sold.

Then the event pop up came up and that had gotten me the first two prizes. Gift box and a purse I think? Cute purse. Small black handbag.

The gift box gave me $4000 :( I decided to do one 40 K star gift box just in case anything fab was in there. I got a brown handbag and decided to not push my luck. Next to it was the Princess Diana engagement ring which I cannot seem to ever win...maybe some day! The rest was money or energy or whatever.

I went to Game Center to see if any new friends were knocking on the door. I added the two I found there. Only one needed anything. So I gave her some boots. That didn't up my total much...

I decided like last time to go ahead and splurge a bit on myself. It seems a trend lately that every person who send a friend invite has already got everything in their closet. Every.thing. :( So I don't get to gift too often anyway.

But what was left to buy? I bought some household stuff last time. Aha!

I flew to London and bought the helicopter.

So...New outfit from Kim's picks, and helicopter. One and done!

Here is Dot in her new duds...

HFowrii.png
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wow, this place is really jumpin', especially for a VIP weekend! Awesome!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    ApplePJetSetter_zps1sirndhx.jpg

Well this is embarrassing. Luz, it's this Darmn Useless Esp. There AppleP was doing a gig in Vegas. Suddenly she sees the helicopter pop into my head. She hops over there gets the helicopter, puts in the the pink/purple throws the VIP outfit on, Dyes her Hair Blonde and I see this pop up.

Came here, turns out it wasn't a helicopter for Apple that popped into my head - It was DOT buying hers. Well, Apple is the Princess after all.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Love the outfits ladies!! I used up all of my $$ buying Kim's picks, so nothing for me. I contemplated buying a gc at the store for K-stars, but I decided against it. Once I start, it is hard to stop. ;)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Fashion Show time!

I seriously splurged on this event, but it was worth it 😊

PhotoGrid_1432332125667_zpsacckd6dp.jpg

I justify spending 500 K Stars at once by telling myself I got all this for basically 42 K Stars each. Kind of a steal (or so I like to think.

PhotoGrid_1432333462125_zpsdcdi0cj6.jpg

Thanks again Glu

PS I left one dress off my original post earlier

Edit : I forgot a pair of jeans too. So I got everything for 38 Stars each.

Andriod player
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Pretty good outfits this weekend shame it's a VIP event and you have to spend pretty much £34 to get all the items. A bit of a price tag. I splash out a little got just enough to get the hair as I've been saving up the free kstars for weeks for a potential vip event. Hope you guys are enjoying the weekend! Xx

CF81BFB0-E0F0-4756-B1C1-697ED99CE71D_zpsaw8fvv3g.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm so happy about my risqué purple "AppleP" dress! I also got 40 k stars in my black and gold box...huge relief after getting bad gifts boxes for a while. Disappointed though because after I finished a gig simon called me about that dang crowd funding gig which I've already done. I think I only have a few storyline gigs left so concerned that I won't get any when I'm finished with those.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    OMG this 8 hour Top Shot photo shoot is brutal. I cant invite a friend and since it's a photo shoot, there's not a Comeback button either.

Im considering letting the clock run out and losing fans so I can complete other gigs for K Stars.

Decisions decisions

Andriod player
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Do it, DMV! Be a KKH drop-out like me! It slows down my current Comeback, but whatever.

I've seriously had enough of those marathon gigs. And I'm not about to pay to speed them along. Never. I'll just flunk.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Do it, DMV! Be a KKH drop-out like me! It slows down my current Comeback, but whatever.

I've seriously had enough of those marathon gigs. And I'm not about to pay to speed them along. Never. I'll just flunk.

Oh the Peer pressure Luz lol

Im gonna do it. I stop caring about being #1 once I finished my 3rd comeback.

Side note... Where's Trev?

Andriod player