Options

Weekend Event - 6/26 -What a long strange trip it's been

Comments

• Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I still don't fully understand what happened but it seemed to start with a misunderstanding and escalated quickly. I don't think koko meant anything by changing the header other then to make it fit with the other weekend event headers. I don't think she realized that It would upset our host so much. I also can understand someone wanting a thread deleted but this was started as the weekend thread so I think it would be silly to delete and start over. I think everyone was upset over the update glitch, thankfully I saw the thread and didn't update until they said it was safe. I can understand being upset we all put a lot time, energy and money into the game but I think sometimes we need to remember that it is just a game and to just have fun with it. (Especially here I the forums, since I usually come here when I'm frustrated with the game to see what silly things people are posting :) )
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    this probably won't win me a popularity contest but...

if we start a thread we don't own it? if the op wanted the thread deleted, why not just lock it and start a new one? if the changing of the title was causing agitation why not just leave it as it was, close the thread and start a new one?

the whole thing is ugly....people's behavior, the event itself, the update...all of it just ugly
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    All I want to know is if they will put this hair in the wardrobe in the future. Or I have to actually buy it. Sorry, but I'm not strong enough to say no to a ombré hair :(

Unfortunately they usually don't add the special items to the wordrobe, so if you don't buy you probably won't see that exact hair in the future. That's how they get you to buy it :) They might include a version of it I the future but who knows..
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Should I update on my kindle now? I'm hovering over the update button now....
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    The main course

bbq1_zpskqc6tswj.jpg
    bbq2_zpsomsyoasu.jpg
    bbq3_zpswrjyvneo.jpg
    bbq5_zpsfyu6hzb1.jpg
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Yayyy my type of food !! And just in time for breaking the fast. Thanks, noona. You brightened up an otherwise bleak weekend.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Here are the sides:

bbq4_zpsfv0rjhjr.jpg
    bbq6_zpsoczd6ify.jpg
    bbq7_zpsxxte2q3u.png
    bbq8_zpszimvr8ex.jpg
    bbq9_zps0woje1c7.jpg

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Lol! I want in the wardrobe too but I want the ombre to change colors like pink and purple, black and maybe teal like Kylie, etc. Mama didn't raise no fool to spend $10 on a game for hair! (Realize people are still recovering from yesterday and believe me I'm not throwing shade or anything.)

That's okay!
    And when you have your own money, well... It's not that easy too. Here where I live the dollar is to high, so I'll have to spend R$ 25.
  • Options
    I just finished the first gig with Kendall and Kylie. Didn't last weekend we got bonus stars when we invited a friend? I was excited about that added feature but this gig I didn't get anything from her. I guess because it's a party weekend and not a gig weekend? ..I was hoping because that gig was part of the weekend event we would get it...oh well
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Kmbaby3 wrote: »
    Unfortunately they usually don't add the special items to the wordrobe, so if you don't buy you probably won't see that exact hair in the future. That's how they get you to buy it :) They might include a version of it I the future but who knows..

Oh my money :( hahahahaha Okay, I'll have two more days to think about it.
  • Options
    Finally here is the desserts

bbq15_zpszh4ppxp0.jpg
    bbq14_zpsvfdzkocy.png
    bbq17_zpszdrtuwaz.jpg

• Options
    Sassi wrote: »
    Yayyy my type of food !! And just in time for breaking the fast. Thanks, noona. You brightened up an otherwise bleak weekend.

I a glad you liked it Sassi

• Options
    That's okay!
    And when you have your own money, well... It's not that easy too. Here where I live the dollar is to high, so I'll have to spend R$ 25.

In my part of the world it's more than Rs. 1000. Go figure.

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    I just wish this weekend is over already. This has been a nightmare.

First my effing game wouldn't load and I had to update to get the weekend event and I went ahead with it because Glu said it was safe now. And now my baby is blonde. Like seriously, Glu? Stop misleading people and get yo **** together. I'm done being nice and understanding.
    For this reason is why now we need the option to customize our babies.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Noona thanks for the food pictures! They're much better to look at than my game right now.

How much is needed for the prizes, anyone?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    Feel bad for everyone having to do harder parties. Anyone did an 8 hour party and know how much event stars it gives? Could it be better?
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • Options
    Feel bad for everyone having to do harder parties. Anyone did an 8 hour party and know how much event stars it gives? Could it be better?

8 hr party gives out 18 stars

• Options
    Nonna I like the sides the most! Usually it's Mac and cheese or whatever but I need healthy sides cause Mama don't need no more carbs lol
  • Options
    Nothing really changed on my game except Noel's eyes. They're green now but that's okay because they match Diego's eyes are green too. I adopted her because she had a mix of us but now she looks just like her dad :(
  • Options
    Nina123Nina123 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I would love to play along but for the first time with the massive amount of glitches my game has faced, its lost all its charm for me. Lost all my friends, my husband relationships, purchases from my wardrobe and cannot do my third comeback as the option disappears

Really hope glu fixes these problems. Its such an amazing game.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    OMG Noona all of the food looks amazing - so hungry right now!

Hope everyone's alright x
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    RaptorSaintCannonRaptorSaintCannon Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anyone know if there's supposed to be a $10 pack for the guys? Not showing up for me :(
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Anyone please post guys' prizes, I'm curious!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I still haven't gotten the option to buy the ombre hair/outfit package. Any tips? I've tried completely closing the app and also restarting my phone. No luck.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Oh my money :( hahahahaha Okay, I'll have two more days to think about it.
    For what it's worth you get more than just the hair with the purchase, you also get a nice red gown, beautiful gold earrings and 50 K-stars. I had to buy it, I just couldn't help myself!
  • Options
    Well, I guess you could say we're kinda twins?

301diq8.jpg

So, the hair in the above pic looks ombré, but my GC friend's hair just looks blonde. Is it just lighting or a fluke?
    72prbo.jpg

~Melissa~

• Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    So, the hair in the above pic looks ombré, but my GC friend's hair just looks blonde. Is it just lighting or a fluke?
    72prbo.jpg
    You can change the top colour to whatever you want. At one point I had it as the yellow blonde which is the same shade as the bottom half so it didn't look ombre at all, it just looked like a new hairstyle in blonde!
  • Options
    You can change the top colour to whatever you want. At one point I had it as the yellow blonde which is the same shade as the bottom half so it didn't look ombre at all, it just looked like a new hairstyle in blonde!

Thanks for the answer!

~Melissa~

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Anyone please post guys' prizes, I'm curious!

Hmm, did no one post? Here it is!

hEtXBaJl.png
    XdXByiYl.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    XdXByiYl.png

Oh, that shorts/shirt combo is awful!

~Melissa~

• Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Quick question...I am doing the Nene photo shoot now, but can I ignore Kim's request to meet her in her BH house, and just stay in my Calabasas house and party all weekend?

The reason I'm asking is that I have 6 quests on the left to complete now, so I don't want Kim to add more to that list. With this most recent update Andre finally showed up in my game, and I have a ton of things to do that many of you did in the early spring.

In case it helps, I'm playing on ios- level 33 -on first comeback

TIA for the help/suggestions. :)
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++