Options

Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I do have a question though. If I get back with my ex and we weren't #1 on the list before, would we be #1?

image_zpsfqqcwwwb.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    How weird is it that I did not get this offer??? Is it just me or are there more who did not get it?

I got this offer a long time ago, never got it again. I've been playing for a year... Who knows what might trigger the offer... Maybe a certain level, or buying a certain K star package.

I do miss getting offer for K stars. When I first started I would get the 1.99 that I think gives you full energy and 50 stars. And when I was having problems w my game, my new game was getting offered 50%off on all the packages.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Here's my new little muchkin named Gillian:

rscvax.jpg

They are both so cute!!! Was a be adopted!?! I wish mine looked different lol
    And your shoes!!! I wanted those...2 boxes later I got nothing :(

Is it me or do the shoes they give out on the weekend gift boxes nicer, more elaborate. Like the ones we won, seems like my 10yo drew those.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't know if I'm able to finish this event on time. I have to keep on canceling the dates because my hubby only wants to go out on 1 hr dates. Smt 😐😕
    Why do I have bad luck when it comes to dating events? I'm think that I got jinxed. All I want is to start a family with my hubby. I'm so frustrated because I feel like it's going to take me forever to have my 1st baby on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I don't know if I'm able to finish this event on time. I have to keep on canceling the dates because my hubby only wants to go out on 1 hr dates. Smt ����
    Why do I have bad luck when it comes to dating events? I'm think that I got jinxed. All I want is to start a family with my hubby. I'm so frustrated because I feel like it's going to take me forever to have my 1st baby on this game.

Don't get discouraged, I also did a lot of 1hr dates and I finished.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Don't get discouraged, I also did a lot of 1hr dates and I finished.

I tried a 1 hr date but it didn't gave me enough event points. I have to do either 4 hour dates or 8 hour dates. I just hate how random the dates are in this game. Why can't we choose how long we want the dates to be? It's so annoying. I have to make a list on the suggestions thread because this game needs to make more improvements for players to be satisfied.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Meanwhile I'm stuck with 8hr dates and I want shorter ones so I can just finish up with getting my hair - I'm 8 stars away -.- also is anyone else annoyed that you have to be at 15k with your spouse to have a first child now??? That seems ridiculous.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    Meanwhile I'm stuck with 8hr dates and I want shorter ones so I can just finish up with getting my hair - I'm 8 stars away -.- also is anyone else annoyed that you have to be at 15k with your spouse to have a first child now??? That seems ridiculous.

The requirement to conceive your first child with your spouse is 12000 points. The max level to have a second child is 15000 points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Don't give up, Carol! Did you finish the 3 gigs for the event? They give a good bonus.

I'm only 37 hearts away from finishing the event. I'm so glad when it's done :D
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    This dating event drained my funding.
    image_zpspjafhl97.jpg
    All I can say is thank god Glu doesn't make us pay virtual bills and buy food because then I'd really be screwed. I guess my new baby is just gunna have to be in the same old outfit for a while.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Don't give up, Carol! Did you finish the 3 gigs for the event? They give a good bonus.

I'm only 37 hearts away from finishing the event. I'm so glad when it's done :D

Yes I did all three gigs. I only have 248 points for the hair. I'm still going to go on a ton of dates with my hubby. I'm probably going to finish till tomorrow if I can even go any further.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    The requirement to conceive your first child with your spouse is 12000 points. The max level to have a second child is 15000 points.

Someone just posted earlier that they hit 12000 points and didn't get to have a child because its "max level".
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Does anyone know if Danielle was able to get her game back?? Her game crashed last night and was trying to restart with a new game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Does anyone remember the name of the 1st event gig? It's 6 hours and at Club Tulip right, but what's the name of the event?
    PM to add
  • Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Danielle was able to get her game back?? Her game crashed last night and was trying to restart with a new game.

It's called "good press". I'm skipping the events this weekend. I'm trying to get to 15000 with my spouse for baby #2

Gc: dsullo
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Options
    lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    i somehow managed to finish the event by only spending 20k ish, despite living at oak for the last two days. i managed to grab the earrings out of the 'free' box so i had that bonus to start which helped i think.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    image_zpspjafhl97.jpg
    All I can say is thank god Glu doesn't make us pay virtual bills and buy food because then I'd really be screwed. I guess my new baby is just gunna have to be in the same old outfit for a while.

I totally feel you :D Same here!

12 points away from finishing! I never finished an event so soon. So happy that I can sleep this night!
  • Options
    Are the gig names different for everyone? DMV posted and hers was Daring Inc, I think someone else has a different gig name too. Ok I never really paid attention to the gig names but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making a mistake here. Mine was different AND I didn't get any event points... The gig is the one where Willow is there dissing you at Club Tullip right? It also lasts for 6 hours.

VRo1KkS.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    Someone just posted earlier that they hit 12000 points and didn't get to have a child because its "max level".

Somebody else told me that she reached 12000 points and had her first baby. So I'm confused maybe it's a glitch. Hmm... I'm not so sure.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    image_zpspjafhl97.jpg

Shh dont give ideas that will make the game worse :D ..
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Shh dont give ideas that will make the game worse :D ..

lol true... it seems like they only add more of the things we complain about and very few things we actually suggest.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Are the gig names different for everyone? DMV posted and hers was Daring Inc, I think someone else has a different gig name too. Ok I never really paid attention to the gig names but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't making a mistake here. Mine was different AND I didn't get any event points... The gig is the one where Willow is there dissing you at Club Tullip right? It also lasts for 6 hours.

VRo1KkS.jpg

That's strange Nai, you should have gotten the extra 25-35 hearts for that event.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    A08BA07F-26EC-4B53-A3D2-094BD47B27ED_zpsqccbhppw.jpg

Managed to get the dress now yay! Perfect to wear on the Napa Valley honeymoon! May not have the option to go there but still have the photo booth :D whatever did happen to Napa Valley anyway was it just for valentines period? Also with a new husband starting at the bottom how many level points would it take for a baby? Would you have to get up to 12,000 or 15,000 points to have one? If so we have a long way to go.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If the gig had a timer that said must be completed by (and I think we still have an day+ left) you get event points. I specifically tried to point that out here yesterday. In the past i got tripped up my a few of those. I ended doing gigs that had no event value.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What the hell is wrong with my husband? Seriously⁉ He only wants to go on 1 hour dates with me. I am so tired of canceling dates on this game. Smh
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Actually I'm 100% sure I did the event gig, yes the one with the timer. Because, I started the gig event on both my games at the same time, my android got like 25++ stars and this one was screwed over. And to double confirm, right after I left club tulip, Kim called for the next gig with her bff.

This game is pretty fricken glitchy, many times 1 game got the bonus stars for completing every gig, the other didn't. Now this. Ughhhhhh.

Edit:

Oh looky! I just finished the date, what the heck. Boy can this game get any glitchier lol. I'd rather have my sleep now.

GzwO1y2.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just finished and got the purple gown! I earned everything this weekend except the mystery box half bun hair style. I opened up an extra 6 boxes trying for it and ended up with FOUR sports bras/cropped tops for my 240 K stars. I can live without the half bun.

LLZZiOw.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    infiniteainfinitea Registered Users 14 Posts
    After spending 18K on dates at Oak, I finally got the dress!

tumblr_nt5841TktL1rbeot6o1_540.jpg
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

VRo1KkS.jpg

Weekend gigs are random and it's been happening for quite a while now. But you should get event points anyway.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Finally got the hair. Now I can rest from all that dating. I've decided not to get the dress because I really doubt I'll get it. I only wanted the hair anyways, so it's fine. The only thing I fell in love with this weekend is my new hair do.

image_zpsx81t5nyq.jpg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.