Weekend Event 09/11/2015 - Power Bands and Dance Parties ~ We love the 80s

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I really like you Lespritdescalier but.... Our dolls are having a serious "B*t@h Stole My Look" moment at the Milan Fashion Event party.

ipoqkIg.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Even though I chose press charges. I still got extra event points,
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Guys, I was thinking maybe this month's weekend events will all be Fashion week - NYC, London, Milan & Paris
    What do you think?

I'd be happy if they do, and keep it this way without increasing the requirement. But as it is now, there's a lot of glitch.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

That was a lucky glitch even though you still got the event points. Someone on the forums told me not to press charges against the fashion designer because she didn't get any extra event points after she choose that answer.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I absolutely saw and voted for your third look!

no way! thanks ms. sisk <3<3<3 third look is what she wears to sit at the oscar de la renta show, obviously. it's a bit too bridal anywhere else.

RubyD wrote: »
    I saw and voted for your 1st look. I'm not seeing too many male styles for which to vote, sadly, but the female dolls are totally rockin' it, lol.

i agree! thank you for the vote <3. i love seeing the guys because i only play one game, so i don't ever get to see the things available to them except what our gentlemen post here!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Here are my the looks I "won" with

PhotoGrid_1442091620143_zpsbq7nmst2.jpg

PhotoGrid_1442091471639_zps0rtqx7rw.jpg

Ironically I "lost" when I submitted this look (minus the bag)

PhotoGrid_1442091943190_zps1pfbtlos.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player

i chose press charges as well and i got a bunch of event points. so i think both choices should give players points.
    I really like you Lespritdescalier but.... Our dolls are having a serious "B*t@h Stole My Look" moment at the Milan Fashion Event party.

ipoqkIg.jpg

omgosh, mine is giving yours so much side eye! i shall have a talk with her and straighten her out straight away. we do not shade our friends during gigs we have been invited to! honestly. she has like, no manners.
  • primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    I was really proud of my first two outfits, but they didn't get any votes.

Funny enough, I wasn't two fond of my next two but ended up winning two more rounds with them.

Obviously my tastes don't exactly match up with other KKH players' :P
    And back on topic :) this is my fifth look for NYFW and I really like it because in my opinion it's elegant, simple and evergreen combo - white and gold :)
    hra4n6.jpg

Btw Carol I won the last one with the orange sunglasses and Kelly :)

foxy lady! one of my favorite combos that i've seen so far.
    I think this will be my doll's seventh outfit for today. I think that I matched the colors of this casual outfit well together. Who else thinks the same about this particular wardrobe?
    KKH_Screenshot_1442092688600.jpg
    photo hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    I think this will be my doll's seventh outfit for today. I think that I matched the colors of this casual outfit well together? Who else thinks the same about this particular wardrobe?
    KKH_Screenshot_1442092688600.jpg
    photo hosting

Get rid of the hoop earrings and you really don't need glasses. Everything else is fine.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    Guys, I was thinking maybe this month's weekend events will all be Fashion week - NYC, London, Milan & Paris
    What do you think?

I hope so!! That would be so cool, and that's what I had been thinking also
    natchula wrote: »
    Get rid of the hoop earrings and you really don't need glasses. Everything else is fine.

Ok. Thanks for the critique. I appreciate your honest opinion.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    I've noticed that the outfits with the most bling, or the most expensive outfits with similar colour receive more votes than the well thought out ones, not necessarily similar but matched colours, and ones actually related to the "City Luxury" theme. This is pretty unfortunate and kinda disappointing, but I guess it's either efficiency or creativity.
    I think out of all the outfits that I submitted, this one I liked that best;

e6tzrd.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
    Ok. Thanks for the critique. I appreciate your honest opinion.

Hey no problem! Gotta help a sista out :)
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Hmm Who should I vote for?.....
    image.jpg1_zpshnc7yrsd.jpg
    Hmm Who should I vote for?.....
    image.jpg1_zpshnc7yrsd.jpg
    Vote for the one on the right side.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Here are my the looks I "won" with

PhotoGrid_1442091620143_zpsbq7nmst2.jpg

Ironically I "lost" when I submitted this look (minus the bag)

PhotoGrid_1442091943190_zps1pfbtlos.jpg
    I voted for your second outfit AND I voted against your outfit that lost...lol. I don't like how you can see the eyebrows above the sunglasses.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I would have voted for the one on the left.

PhotoGrid_1442059781004_zpsdrkl9q3w.jpg

Really? I feel the girl on the left has an unfair advantage bcuz she's wearing an outfit that hasn't been released yet.

If it's a NPC they don't deserve votes, players do. If it's a rl player how did they get that outfit? Possibly a hack, I don't think Glu has gotten rid of all the andriod hackers like iOS.

Andriod player
    I voted for your second outfit AND I voted against your outfit that lost...lol. I don't like how you can see the eyebrows above the sunglasses.

Lol... Thanks Holly for your vote and honesty :D

Andriod player
    Question...

Once you're finished the event are you going to continue voting, submit or both?

Andriod player
    Question...

Once you're finished the event are you going to continue voting, submit or both?

I am because if real players stop submitting outfits then Glu will use more NPCs. I'm also voting still so that players can win.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I am because if real players stop submitting outfits then Glu will use more NPCs. I'm also voting still so that players can win.

That makes sense... I'm going to do the same

Andriod player
    Really? I feel the girl on the left has an unfair advantage bcuz she's wearing an outfit that hasn't been released yet.

If it's a NPC they don't deserve votes, players do. If it's a rl player how did they get that outfit? Possibly a hack, I don't think Glu has gotten rid of all the andriod hackers like iOS.
    Hmm...I never thought about it that way before. You actually made some valid points. The only reason I said that I would have voted for the one on the left was because even though it's a unreleased outfit, it looked stylish to me. I stopped voting on my game because the fashion choices that I saw were getting worse then before.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Question...

what holly said x 2!
    Delphine wrote: »
    I've noticed that the outfits with the most bling, or the most expensive outfits with similar colour receive more votes than the well thought out ones, not necessarily similar but matched colours, and ones actually related to the "City Luxury" theme. This is pretty unfortunate and kinda disappointing, but I guess it's either efficiency or creativity.

I don't believe that I'm just voting for expensive or blingy outfits. In fact, I hate when an outfit is over accessorized. I know how much thought I put in to my doll's outfits so, when I am voting, I look at the whole outfit before I decide which one will receive my vote.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

I voted against that one too. I've been trying to not vote for people using the event clothing in the hopes that the other user can win and earn enough to get the items themselves.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Delphine wrote: »

I think the "City Luxury " theme is subject to interpretation by each player. There's no right or wrong and the submitted look is based on what's available in their wardrobe.

Kinda like the annual Met Gala :D There's a theme every year, but everyone puts their individual spin on it.

Andriod player