Happy Birthday Kim

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I already posted Charli, now we're in the same boat... I was doing a gig, and now it's time to date Bort I hope I don't get divorced after our first year... listening P!nk to calm down myself!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Gee...you guys!. I'm so glad I took forever to decide what Garrett should wear for Kim's birthday. Otherwise I would have updated :eek:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    DMV and Stardust the update is probably for tomorrow's event, so no update no event, but of course just update when it become safe again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's 3 AM here. I'll try to sleep, hoping the issue is resolved before I wake up. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Good night buddy, don't worry they have about 10 hours to fix it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I created a thread where we can post images of our Dolls partying with Kim at one of her birthday parties.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    More pics of past bday looks for Kim :)

PhotoGrid_1445378755883_zpsofw3xes3.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Happy birthday Kim!

I've been watching KUWTK since I was 2008 and have gotten to see Kim's rise to stardom over the years. Now I'm just excited for the "surprise" tomorrow in honor of Kim's birthday.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I don't know what the guys will get but, as usual, I'm hoping for earnable long hair that's cute XD

Actually any cute hairstyle/outfit will do but I'm half afraid we'll end up with something from the Yeezy collection :x
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I don't know what the guys will get but, as usual, I'm hoping for earnable long hair that's cute XD

I'm always here for long hair, but the long hair always is running away from me! So since my game is crashing is very possible that tomorrow guys will get a long hair lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just remember it was Kim's birthday that just started the whole season of celebration off. I hope she has a great time. And, is anyone getting up early tomorrow? YOu know...just in case? lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm always here for long hair, but the long hair always is running away from me! So since my game is crashing is very possible that tomorrow guys will get a long hair lol

As much as people have wanted it making the two good styles gift box options was ridiculous. I can only hope we one day get a slightly altered version of the anniversary hair as an earnable. I'd even take versions of some of the more 'basic' long styles the women have as defaults. I don't need rapunzel but something that hits either near the elbows or slightly under the shoulders & is a nice shape isn't that out there as a request either.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Waking up is a totally different situation... I can't go to sleep! I just have to make sure everything's fine with my game and it won't crash during the event :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Sorry Charli, I'm also worried, not about the event though, but about the fact of not having gone to date with Bort...
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    As much as people have wanted it making the two good styles gift box options was ridiculous. I can only hope we one day get a slightly altered version of the anniversary hair as an earnable. I'd even take versions of some of the more 'basic' long styles the women have as defaults. I don't need rapunzel but something that hits either near the elbows or slightly under the outshoulders & is a nice shape isn't that out there as a request either.

I'm all about being Rapunzel, I would love to snatch girls' wigs to wear on Vats!:p

ugh a storm just began, guess isn't my luck day or night!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Waking up is a totally different situation... I can't go to sleep! I just have to make sure everything's fine with my game and it won't crash during the event :(

I'm sorry you can't sleep Charli. I'm sure Glu is working hard to fix the problem ASAP. Kim's birthday is a huge deal for her & this game. Glu will not want a glitch to mar the day.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm Android and trying to do today's update but it's saying there isn't enough space. According to the Google play store, the kkh app should be 79MB. But I went into my app settings on my phone and it's taking up 332MB! Is this the case for anyone else?
    iOS
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I'm Android and trying to do today's update but it's saying there isn't enough space. According to the Google play store, the kkh app should be 79MB. But I went into my app settings on my phone and it's taking up 332MB! Is this the case for anyone else?

The update was basically a hacker hunt anyways. You're not missing out on much if you're wondering.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Happy birthday, KimK! <3

J3es2Ms.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    FYI Another Android update just became available in the Play store. Maybe that will fix the issues from earlier today? Fingers crossed.
    iOS
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Happy birthday my fellow Libra Kim! Can't wait to see what fun the game has in store for us!
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    69259A6D-EA4E-4682-8E4A-047B5FE6781F.png
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    Alright we have an event to win an item! Plus she gave us 5 k stars. Plus we can buy Kim's outfit and HAIR!! Can anyone see the cost?
    iOS
    Oh only 9.99? Done and done!
    iOS
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I like the hair but I've always hated that outfit. I'm very curious to see what the winnable item is.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I bought the outfit! But I did not get the stars, and then Kim Called me and then I got them, did that happen to anyone else??....
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    I like that it is separates. The skirt is nicer and a bit longer than the black mini in the standard wardrobe. Of course as usual my wardrobe has frozen after trying the items on. So no pic :(
    iOS
    69259A6D-EA4E-4682-8E4A-047B5FE6781F.png

Heeeey, are you norwegian, danish or swedish? :-)

Yes Katinkae, happened to me too! Made me panic for a moment, lol.
    iOS
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Yes Katinkae, happened to me too! Made me panic for a moment, lol.

Oki good! Yes me too lol

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Can we wear the hair separetely from the outfit?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.