Happy Birthday Kim

1234568Next

Comments

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I am in agreement with the dark olive green. The stripes are kind of a silvery white.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The stripes are like white but then stained with the olive green.
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Funny... I see at off-black /siler
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Funny... I see at off-black /siler

I don't know what an off black means. Like a black that is off lol...at first to me it looked black but then I saw the dark green. But it might be the actual performance of the screen. And that dress was white and golden, whatever photoshop gurus say, I never ever freaking saw the blue and black in it :P.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I

took some screenshots of the color picker in my graphic prgm, the light comes off a few shade toward yellow from silver, but the dark is coming in from the green/brown and orange where it's slightly transparent over the skin. The true blacks come in from red when you select black from the color squares.
    20151022_115052.jpg

20151022_115035.jpg
    20151022_115016.jpg

It's a grey area. LOL.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I found a olive green color and a chocolate brown color online. I'm an artist in real life so I know different shades of colors. There's different shades to green and brown.

Screenshot_2015_10_22_13_31_10_1.png Screenshot_2015_10_22_13_31_59_1.png
    upload images free
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The 1st one I posted shows the green, but as an artist wouldn't you say that each monitor is going to see and pick things up a little differently? Another color I think is baffling, some of the are they more orange or red shoes. Trying to match that, if it looks ok on my monitor, will it be ok to someone else? I'm always afraid my purples are showing up too pink somewhere. and too blue in others.

You, know, if it's rocking in your game, go ahead and wear it. But lets never throw shade at a poster for their color quandaries.

So, if you want to talk more about the dress, I'll copy these over to a new thread about colors and clothes choices, it's really a great offshoot. And then I'm closing this while the new thread gets rolling. :)

Thanks everyone great thread, and thank you Holly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.