Happy Birthday Kim

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for posting it Luz!

Would be cool get it since is 'free', but isn't something to freakin out if I lost the event due the glitch!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    *Saves K stars for Kim's birthday*
    *prizes cost actual human money*
    *paid bills; broke*
    The struggle! Lol it's ok, I only like the hair
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    This is super random but is anyone updated to iOS 9? Does the game still work well with it? I'm reluctant to update my phone.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    This is super random but is anyone updated to iOS 9? Does the game still work well with it? I'm reluctant to update my phone.

Yes I have and yes it has (knock wood!!!!) worked fine on KKH so far.

Other games, though, crash constantly since the update and so does my browser since the update.

I wish I would've waited to update to 9, until it was out longer and they worked whatever bugs, out of it.

I don't know if my experience is typical. I would recommend googling 'iOS 9 crashes,' or something like that to see if there are tons of angry complaints online. JMO.
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts

I have and there have been no issues with my game. A good rule of thumb is never update your iOS when it first comes out because there will be bugs. It's one 9.2 I think because they had to fix some issues people had. But personally I've had none.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    HollySisk wrote: »

I really like what the male doll is wearing too. A great layered look for Fall/Winter.

I agree. I love the jacket, but then I love autumn, and tailored things, and earth tones.

The dress looks nice. Not crazy about the collar necklace. The simple silver watch would be nice, although there's a silver bracelet watch already I think. I wonder what the other prize will be? Shoes? Does not look like a new hairstyle.
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I have and there have been no issues with my game. A good rule of thumb is never update your iOS when it first comes out because there will be bugs. It's one 9.2 I think because they had to fix some issues people had. But personally I've had none.

I so agree with this. Good advice.

I usually do, which makes this even more frustrating. I hope they fix the crashes and bugs soon. Glad you're not among the ones the bug bit.
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »

Yes I always wait a little bit before updating. iOS 8 was torture for my old iPhone it disabled my wifi completely. I saw today they released new emojis on iOS 9.1 so I was tempted to update.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I am running iOS 9 on my iPad and (knock on wood) no issues running KKH.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I agree. I love the jacket, but then I love autumn, and tailored things, and earth tones.

The dress looks nice. Not crazy about the collar necklace. The simple silver watch would be nice, although there's a silver bracelet watch already I think. I wonder what the other prize will be? Shoes? Does not look like a new hairstyle.

I love autumn colors too. I'm not a fan of the collar necklace either so I hope it is not part of the dress like Francescahill suggested. It could possibly work with clothes but not that dress. As for the silver watch, I think the one in our existing wardrobe is a shade of blue that passes for gray/silver whereas the new one looks like true silver. Of course, my eyes could be seeing color different than others.

PS I love your suggestion for red nail polish!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Kim and Charlotte hanging out..

2zhf4ua.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    I'm not sure if it's a necklace or if it's part of the dress.

Ugh. I didn't think of that. I hope you are wrong. I don't think that the necklace looks great with that dress.

I have a dress in my wardrobe that seems to have a silver necklace around the neckline. I don't think it looks "right" at all.

BoYnSbe.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The male look is cute but I'm hoping for something else to be the earnable since it's not my personal taste. I wonder (in semi horror) if the guys will ever get styled by Kanye at all? The Yeezy collection is very.....fashion XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    The male look is cute but I'm hoping for something else to be the earnable since it's not my personal taste. I wonder (in semi horror) if the guys will ever get styled by Kanye at all? The Yeezy collection is very.....fashion XD

I'm really surprised that they haven't given y'all the Yeezy Boost 350s. They seem to be the most successful piece he's done.

jDvINn4.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Since Kim's Birthday Photoshoot is going on for another day, it seems silly to try and open another thread, waiting for an event when we have this event and thread in full Swing. :) So, party on. The Kim's Closet offer is available for 3+ days, so since we actually have no idea what's coming up next, I'm taking a lets roll with this for the time being. :) And let's all think good thoughts, that the crashing issues are resolved in time for everyone to enjoy the game soon.

And, great news about Lamar. Just keep getting stronger big guy. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PabloPicassoPabloPicasso Registered Users 55 Posts
    I've updated 3 times and my game still crashes. I'm an android 4.2.2 player level 37.
    Picasso baby!
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Are there any android games working after the update? I still haven't updated yet but since it won't let me into the game without updating, I might just risk it...
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Kim just posted these pics

PhotoGrid_1445488083330_zpsydsxpplz.jpg

PhotoGrid_1445488119563_zps1yzxhb7o.jpg

PhotoGrid_1445488168269_zps7gtqahev.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Suki wrote: »
    Are there any android games working after the update? I still haven't updated yet but since it won't let me into the game without updating, I might just risk it...

Me and Koko's 2 android games doesn't have any problems after updating. Maybe there's more I don't know of.

Yeah you should just try, since you can't get into the game now either. Best of luck!
    PM to add
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    It's working!!

Also, that birthday theme is cute :)
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh wow, this was just posted on the official Facebook page... That dress!! I HAVE to have it!!

image_zpsmze4t9en.jpeg
    I love this!!! PLEASE be earnable, I am dying to have a silver necklace in my wardrobe!!!!!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I love this!!! PLEASE be earnable, I am dying to have a silver necklace in my wardrobe!!!!!

OMG!!! Glu we need you to fix the Android updategate!!. If those are the clothes for the guys I'm going to die out of sadness if Garrett can even have a shot at them!. In other news Xime finally won the dress from the birthday photoshoot (yay!) and I new little hair style courtesy of the style team (I'm sorry, I was never good with names but I'm sure as soon as you see it you'll know what I'm talking about LOL).

New_hair.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    There is quiet a heated debate going in my friend's IG comments about the new dress. I never thought a dress color would be discussed again, but here we are... So I have to ask "what color do you think this dress is?? ? :confused: ��

•black and Silver/Off Black and grey
    Or
    •chocolate brown and white

PhotoGrid_1445523222545_zpstppjqzml.jpg:rolleyes:
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Off black and grey, I guess? :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    On some photos it looks like black & grey and on some I swear I see it as very dark olive green :eek:
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm with Sassy about the dress look olive green and the stripes are light silver lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I think its green ans silver...
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Dark green on my screen!
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The dress looks like a chocolate brown shaded color with silver stripes.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Olive green on my iphone too. Not quite sure about the colour of the stripes...could be a light silver or lime.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.