Happy Birthday Kim

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Guess there will be a party event this weekend?!

uh oh if it is a party event than maybe this is my sign to start my first comeback :) parties give million fans :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Obviously the real event is this next weekend.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The real event for her birthday is this weekend, they can't do 2 events in the same week.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Any iOS guys can confirm if there's no clothing to purchase?
    PM to add
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    uh oh if it is a party event than maybe this is my sign to start my first comeback :) parties give million fans :)
    Same here. I've been thinking about it for the past few weeks but I'm not sure which one I want to do yet.

Nai, I can purcase the birthday set on my iphone.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Quick question. If I buy the outfit (the hair is gorg!), could I possibly lose my ability to watch free videos?
    Same here. I've been thinking about it for the past few weeks but I'm not sure which one I want to do yet.

Yeah me too, but I was asking for the guys. Cuz I don't see any on my android for Jax, but he hasn't updated (because of glitch). It's sad how the guys get left out for Kim's pick and probably even this.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yeah me too, but I was asking for the guys. Cuz I don't see any on my android for Jax, but he hasn't updated (because of glitch). It's sad how the guys get left out for Kim's pick and probably even this.

Oops, my mistake. I thought you meant guys in the sense of *people*. 🙈
    Oops, my mistake. I thought you meant guys in the sense of *people*. ��

woops yeah I realized! I should have said men or boys to be clearer.

Anyway, I caved and bought. I thought the deal was really good, it's about 13 bucks in my currency and I get a hair, top, skirt, heels and 60 KStars. I received 20 KStars only, then Kim called to give 40 KStars. Phew!
    PM to add

Yeah, me too. The dilemma is between Love Guru and Fashion Icon ;)

iOS
    07/2014 
    I know for sure Love Guru affects date weekend events, if I could re-choose I'd definitely do that the last and not my first choice. But the dress is gorgeous.
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yeah, me too. The dilemma is between Love Guru and Fashion Icon ;)

I've completed all 3 comebacks, my advice would be to do the fashion icon. The dress is more versatile plus the action helps on photo shoots whereas the action from love guru hinders the date slightly, imo.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    YOU' RE ALL NORMALLY PLAYING???

I can't enter into the game from morning. I got the update and it's still crashing. The thread about crashing in Support is now closed. Don't know why. I am not the only one with this problem and now we won't have a chance to play Kim's birthday?

I love the hair. Everyones getting them and I'm just sitting here...........
    AmyT wrote: »
    I've completed all 3 comebacks, my advice would be to do the fashion icon. The dress is more versatile plus the action helps on photo shoots whereas the action from love guru hinders the date slightly, imo.
    I know for sure Love Guru affects date weekend events, if I could re-choose I'd definitely do that the last and not my first choice. But the dress is gorgeous.

Thank you guys. I also thought about doing either of those but I guess I'll go with the Fashion Comeback then.

My doll is single anyway since she left her hubby 2 weeks ago and she's doing way more photoshoots than dates.
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I play on android. Why hasnt the birthday event icon popped up for me yet? I want that hair. I got my cc ready in hand lol. Is their a glitch i dont know about?
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    (...)
    On which platform are you playing iOS or android? Everything is fine on iOS.

Don't worry the offer for the hair and outfits stands for the next 4 days. The birthday event ends in about 1 day.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thank you guys. I also thought about doing either of those but I guess I'll go with the Fashion Comeback then.

My doll is single anyway since she left her hubby 2 weeks ago and she's doing way more photoshoots than dates.

No problem, Kate :) good luck to you for your comeback, and to you Sassy whichever you choose!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Lulu,

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Is there another support thread that addresses the crashing Andriod issue? Normally the thread remains open until the problem is resolved. To close it prematurely, especially when the complaint is "game crashing" doesn't seem the norm.

How can you submit an in-game ticket when you're game won't open or continuously crashes? Maybe it was closed in error

I can't enter into the game from morning. I got the update and it's still crashing. The thread about crashing in Support is now closed. Don't know why. I am not the only one with this problem and now we won't have a chance to play Kim's birthday?

I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm on Android and my game is working fine, so far. I just purchased Kim's outfit plus 60k stars. For $10 it's a pretty good deal. Has anyone completed her b day photoshoot yet? If so do you unlock the clothing item after that or are there more gigs? I want to make sure I get them done within the time limit!
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
    kkhlexi wrote: »
    For $10 it's a pretty good deal.
    It's 10 USD? I think it's kind of unfair for us in Europe that we have to pay 10 € eventhough 10 $ is around 8,80 €.
    On which platform are you playing iOS or android? Everything is fine on iOS.

Don't worry the offer for the hair and outfits stands for the next 4 days. The birthday event ends in about 1 day.

I am Android player and everything wents well until I get the update.
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Lulu,

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Is there another support thread that addresses the crashing Andriod issue? Normally the thread remains open until the problem is resolved. To close it prematurely, especially when the complaint is "game crashing" doesn't seem the norm.

How can you submit an in-game ticket when you're game won't open or continuously crashes? Maybe it was closed in error

It's weird. I checked it now if I didn't see wrong, but no. It's still closed and looks like I can't do nothing until the next update. I'm kinda p***ed.
    AmyT wrote: »
    No problem, Kate :) good luck to you for your comeback, and to you Sassy whichever you choose!

I think I'll choose Fashion icon as my first.
    Even irl I'm more career oriented :D

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

My android divice decided I was being lazy and today was the day of being proactive and update the apps I haven't updated and now my game looks like this

Screenshot_2015-10-21-11-44-33.png

I can't even go to the options to call for help :(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Wait the girls got a KStar pack to purchase? The boys didn't get anything... smh.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Wait I'm confused...? So are the girls getting this gig as well? Or is the the guy's prize since the girls can purchase new exclusives.
    image_zps1gn4dxnq.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Hang on let me see what's up with that. I didn't close it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The thread in support is closed. Alright, so we'll just wait now to hear if they'll ever fix the issue? :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AndromedaAndromeda Registered Users 7 Posts
    Wait guys, really dumb question here! Where is Kim's birthday shoot? I clicked through and missed the locations and checked out every city and I can't seem to find it
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I haven't gotten the call for the shoot yet. Did you get the call to go, or are you waiting for the time till it's available is up?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.