Options

Weekend Event 11/06/15 ~ Happy Scorpio/Sagittarian Birthdays

Comments

• Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I was thinking all day if I should buy one more kstar pack or not, but I just decided to do it. I havent seen the jumpsuit at ALL today, but in the first set it finally was there!! (i only open one box per set) I just missed it :( i opned one more, and went for the same box i saw it in, AAAAND I GOT IT!! Im sooo happyyy right now, It was also exactly enough k stars spent to get the last white top as well! Yey finally som luck lol
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    I was thinking all day if I should buy one more kstar pack or not, but I just decided to do it. I havent seen the jumpsuit at ALL today, but in the first set it finally was there!! (i only open one box per set) I just missed it :( i opned one more, and went for the same box i saw it in, AAAAND I GOT IT!! Im sooo happyyy right now, It was also exactly enough k stars spent to get the last white top as well! Yey finally som luck lol
    Yay! Congrats. :) you should really post your outfits in this weekends fashion thread. :)
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Do anyone know what you get from the kris/kim gig? Because i rather do a 1hour gig instead if all we get is 1k star either way
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    rawrsahrawrsah Registered Users 13 Posts
    it's the middle of the afternoon here and the weekend event is still not showing for me :c
  • Options
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Do anyone know what you get from the kris/kim gig? Because i rather do a 1hour gig instead if all we get is 1k star either way
    Got one K star for my first gig.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Ugh, I knew it would be a VIP weekend after I went chasing the Queen of Hearts costume last weekend (and only ended up with the shoes and purse :( )/splurging on the private jet too early.
    Realistically, how many K-stars can I expect to earn from gigs this weekend?

Also, which free K-star offers work?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I used to stay up late for the weekend events but not anymore. I'm just too tired especially in the middle of the night.

I'm happy that we can earn more kstars yay! I'm hoping that I can get the hairstyle or the navy blue jumpsuit inside of my freebie weekend event giftbox.

Screenshot_2015_11_06_11_30_59_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_06_11_31_15_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_06_11_31_37_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_06_11_31_58_1.png

pc screenshot
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    I miss the old times when was possible buy the Kim Picks with Kstars :(

Omg I didn't know that you can actually purchased Kim's picks with kstars until Glu changed it. I think that I added that to the suggestions thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Wait, how do you say yes to both? Oh, I'm an idiot. I thought saying yes to kim would cancel Kris.
    Idk, I was delirious. It was right after work. I barely managed to finish up a gig lol. Why? am I in trouble with the mom, or the daughter? I shouldn't play when I'm tired omg lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Idk, I was delirious. It was right after work. I barely managed to finish up a gig lol. Why? am I in trouble with the mom, or the daughter? I shouldn't play when I'm tired omg lol.

LOL. I felt that way too...I was up all night and playing at 5am, how can I make a logical decision? I said yes to both and it did cancel the Kris event. Oh well, Mommager should know Kim is more important.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I opened 10 gift boxes (yeah I'm stupid) and got nothing useful at all. This was the last time I spent a single dime on this game #thisisrobbery
  • Options
    Ugh, I knew it would be a VIP weekend after I went chasing the Queen of Hearts costume last weekend (and only ended up with the shoes and purse :( )/splurging on the private jet too early.
    Realistically, how many K-stars can I expect to earn from gigs this weekend?

Also, which free K-star offers work?

I think that it depends on how much gigs that you can complete during the weekend. When you access through the star shop, you can watch daily videos for free kstars. You can also download free apps to earn more kstars.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    See, knowing Kris' thing was a gig meant Star. I didn't think I'd get even a star to just hang with Kim, with no 'job' entailed. Ahh, who am I kidding. I stuck with the first one who called.

Oh, and, in the "If it's a glitch I'll get it" category. I was in the middle of a gig, and then put some cash in my GooglePayStore Balance. That went fine. Then I went to buy the Samurai Pizza Cat dress....it said No. Said I couldn't make purchases, basically go check your settings or GFY. I freaked. I want the stars, I want the dress. Wah wah wah. Spent an hour trying to get it back, but the offer itself was no where to be found. Dejected, I reached out for Support, and then went back and finished my gig.

Well, apparently you can't buy the dress in the middle of a gig, so when the gig ended, the offer came back and now I'm rocking the dress. So.......if you ever have that happen, just finish your gig and try again. I don't think it affects buying things with stars, but just the special packages. Live and Learn.

So.....is everyone having a good time? I want to put a great video here, but don't want anyone to think I'm expressing myself. I JUST LOVE this. Great Song, great video. Ok, it's my Anthem to Willow and Crystal and Chad!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    There's hope friends..... After just missing it this morning, I opened the navy jumpsuit in my first box this afternoon.

A11B746A-7EB5-4062-AE0F-933CE2BD33F1_zpspepkg0zc.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Holly that jumpsuit is so sexy in a retro 1940's way. Dixie is killing it! She looks fab.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    There's hope friends.....

I don't think so :D

But congrats on your luck! Your doll looks cute :)
  • Options
    I feel like ALL OF US are Champions here.
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Okay, I completed Kris' gig and got called to go on Ray Powers show. What happens if you do Kim's gig instead?

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I'm little confused if this weekend it's vip what about the Black Friday event?
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I was sooo lucky today.. Why didn't I open another? It would have been the one with the hair.. Stupid me!
    At least I got the jumpsuit :)

1zcpjyf.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Black Friday happens the day after Thanksgiving. So......3 weeks from today, Stores all over American wil be virtual battlegrounds as shoppers convinced that Black Friday is the best shopping day leave their manners at home and turn into rabid ZombieShoppers. But on the forum, I think it will be civilized and just a great shopping experience. Last year there were Star Sales, and prices were slashed in half in the wardrobe.

We're pretty much hoping for the same thing again. So....3 Weeks = Black Friday, and we hope Glu celebrates with sales again. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok, I want to get the earrings.. I bought the Karl fur and now I need 15 k stars to get them.. Should I buy the shirt 30 kstars or the jacket 20 kstars.. I prefer the shirt, but I'm not gonna chase the skirt so I don't know what to do :confused::confused::confused:

1z1fngm.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I'm loving the top. THe collar and cuffs really set it off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay, I completed Kris' gig and got called to go on Ray Powers show. What happens if you do Kim's gig instead?
    The same xD
  • Options
    Ok, I want to get the earrings.. I bought the Karl fur and now I need 15 k stars to get them.. Should I buy the shirt 30 kstars or the jacket 20 kstars.. I prefer the shirt, but I'm not gonna chase the skirt so I don't know what to do :confused::confused::confused:

1z1fngm.jpg
    I faced the same decision. In the end I went for the jacket because the length of the arms of the shirt seems off to me.
  • Options

1z1fngm.jpg

Go with the blazer. That blouse looks meh to me. It doesn't show off my doll's figure when she tried it on.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The same xD

Kate how did you get the dress that your doll is wearing on your avatar pic? Was it from a previous weekend event?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hope everyone's enjoying the event :) that blue jumpsuit is stunning! I love khloe's style the best out of the sisters.

A lot of people seem to be lucky with the gift boxes :) I'm so torn, I can't decide whether to chance it and chase the jumpsuit or buy the Karl Lagerfeld dress with the leather jacket... I'm sooo confused!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Kate how did you get the dress that your doll is wearing on your avatar pic? Was it from a previous weekend event?
    It's from a weekend event. The symbol suggests that it has something to do with spring. ;)
    image.jpg
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hope everyone's enjoying the event :) that blue jumpsuit is stunning! I love khloe's style the best out of the sisters.

A lot of people seem to be lucky with the gift boxes :) I'm so torn, I can't decide whether to chance it and chase the jumpsuit or buy the Karl Lagerfeld dress with the leather jacket... I'm sooo confused!

I agree. Khloe wears the best stuff :)

Mhmm...if you choose the dress you'll know what you get. Some people opened more than 10 boxes to get the dress...it's like a lottery.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.