Options

Weekend Event 11/20/15 ~(WEEK BEFORE Black Friday) Anticipatory Drool Party!!!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

WeekendBBF_zps0xgq50m4.gif

Ok, We're not fooling anyone. We're sitting here dreaming and drooling about the Highly Anticipated 2nd Annual Black Friday Sale and Event Weekend.
It's not going to go away, till the last star is spent, all the clothes are purchased, and
it's not even this weekend.

Threads popping up, people asking, some in hushed tones "pssst. hey, what's this Black Friday Sale I keep hearing about?" So, let's cal it what it is.

Black Friday Mania.

So, let's try to get passed this coming event, have fun and know that with each tick of the clock,
it's getting a little closer to The Day.

I repeat, this weekend is NOT Black Friday.

But it's all we're talking about, so, let's start the weekend event thread.
This is,
the Week Before Black Friday, Anticipatory Drool Party.

Drinks and upcoming Bar Sponsored by
kim_kardashian_midori-ad-1_zpsab7crof6.jpg

Ok, not really, they're not sponsoring anything here, but they did choose our
Kimmie for Spokesperson
When you need a pop of color, pop Midori.

We have no host, so this weekend......You're all the host.
You're a host. And You're a host.
And next you her, you're a host, and you're a host.
Everybody look under your seat.

captainhat1_zps7mpltyly.jpg

You're the Captains now.
So, have fun, toss out ideas, what do you think this weekend will be?

As usual, anyone find any teasers on social media, we'll love you forever if you post them.

mai-tai.jpg
K, I got mine.

Let's officially open this puppy.

Barhawaiin.jpg

As we countdown the hours, let's get Happy.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I can't wait! I hope it's not a VIP this weekend, obviously. It would be cruel of Glu.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I can't wait! I hope it's not a VIP this weekend, obviously. It would be cruel of Glu.

Word on Facebook is that it is a gig event.
    iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Word on Facebook is that it is a gig event.

Gig or party, I hope. I'm behind with the storyline, so maybe gig would be perfect. Also I am free all weekend, so I'll have a lot of time to grind :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Yes, a gig weekend, AND earn a star for each completed gig! I need stars on my iPad game if you want me to spend them next week GLU! ;)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Oh, I would love to earn some extra stars this weekend. Too bad that I'm not getting 2 hour gigs anymore since I started my first comeback :/
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    If it is a gig weekend, I hope it is win a k star for every gig. I would love to get some k stars saved up before Black Friday. I have a feeling it is a dating weekend though, since we haven't had one in a long time.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    In case it IS a gig weekend, try and clear through all the storyline gigs you have, because if you can go in and do side gigs, you can have a little say in what gigs you're doing. I hate being bogged down with things I HAVE to do, because they are always the long 8 hour no costar gigs. And I'm going to try and line up some VIPs to use tomorrow.
    I'm excited. We need hints. Maybe Glu will have pity and toss a couple of Hints our way.
    Or Clues. I'm looking for clues. Take it Robert.

Hear the zylophone (personally I thought it was marimba)? I used to play percussion. I looooooooooved the marimba.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Gig or party, I hope. I'm behind with the storyline, so maybe gig would be perfect. Also I am free all weekend, so I'll have a lot of time to grind :)

Oh Sassy, if you're behind, try to get the long gigs out of the way?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

I've tried even though I'm not Sassy hehe. But what do you do when you complete one and Simon calls with a new one?. I have 8 tags 8!!! And I've been trying to just get them out of the way but...I mean I do have tomgo out of the house and do other rl stuff that get in the way of playing kkh.

I need a drink...since we're all hosts...
    images.jpg

Is someone playing rising super chef?...omg, I still love kkh but this game is getting between us!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options

Yes, I am. Currently doing the 24h Karl gig. Last night I did the TOC III which was 12h. Others are 8h.

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I've tried even though I'm not Sassy hehe. But what do you do when you complete one and Simon calls with a new one?. I have 8 tags 8!!! And I've been trying to just get them out of the way but...I mean I do have tomgo out of the house and do other rl stuff that get in the way of playing kkh.

I hear ya. Those never ending calls from Simon.. ughhh..

Here's my weekly dose of champagne lol Cheers to the weekend.
    ravhv9.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    One time I got so mad with all those 8h gigs queued up, I started them all at once and went to sleep. Woke up the next morning and lost millions of fans, but hey I got them all cleared and that was how I managed to complete the gig event.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    One time I got so mad with all those 8h gigs queued up, I started them all at once and went to sleep. Woke up the next morning and lost millions of fans, but hey I got them all cleared and that was how I managed to complete the gig event.
    Omg... Lol. That's what I should really do. I really don't care about the loss of fans, actually. I can make that up by doing house parties.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options

OMG Nai, ahahahahha this sounds like a plan. A good one. lol

I have a question. What if I finish my 24h gig in the first hour in the gig event? Will I get stars? And how many? Anyone?
    Because I started it today at 3.30pm my time, and the event usually starts Friday, 12pm my time. So I can finish it just in time, when the event rolls in :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I have a question. What if I finish my 24h gig in the first hour in the gig event? Will I get stars? And how many? Anyone?
    Because I started it today at 3.30pm my time, and the event usually starts Friday, 12pm my time. So I can finish it just in time, when the event rolls in :)

I put King of Seasons gig on hold on my game haha:eek:

I'm planning to do that 24 hr gig too. I think that it will give a lot of event points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Sassy, you'll get the event points, not sure how many but definitely a bunch? That is if Glu didn't tweak anything.
    PM to add
  • Options

I remembered something similar happened to me too. It was actually during a party weekend event. I threw a 3 hr house party at the Calabasas mansion. I didn't score a 5 star party but instead I got 4 stars because I was extremely tired and I fell asleep on my couch when I took a nap.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    Man, I never even thought of doing this! I usually let them build up in preparation TOTALLY FORGETTING that I could get some easy 1 and 3 hour gigs if I were free. Doi.
  • Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    I put King of Seasons gig on hold on my game haha:eek:

I'm planning to do that 24 hr gig too. I think that it will give a lot of event points.

What's the 24 hour event called?
  • Options
    What's the 24 hour event called?

It's called Kings of Seasons. It came with the last Karl Lagerfeld update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts

Haha Nai, that's so funny! I might have to use that tip sometime.

So is everyone in agreement it's probably going to be a gig weekend? If so, I hope we get a free Kstar per gig...
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm surprised it's black friday this weekend and not the next one, so it aligns more with real life but I'm hoping for the best and haven't bought the new hair I want yet just in case it's a kstar weekend & has something I'd like near the 50 star prize
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'm surprised it's black friday this weekend and not the next one, so it aligns more with real life but I'm hoping for the best and haven't bought the new hair I want yet just in case it's a kstar weekend & has something I'd like near the 50 star prize
    I think you misunderstood. The Black Friday event isn't until next week.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Oh nonononononono. I thought it was obvious. THe header says Weekend BEFORE the Black Friday Weekend. Did you read from the beginning Andrzej? I know, I knew it would happen, but, we are talking about nothing BUT next weekend's Black Friday Sale & Event. Especially since the Update Graphic mentioned the Black Friday event, I knew it would be on everyone's minds. So, this is the PRE-BlackFriday Weekend Weekend event.

I'm sorry, let me look at the title of the thread, and the header, and I'll see if I can make it More Clear. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I just played around with the title. Is that better? I never want to mislead anyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many event points will I get from completing a 12 & 24 hr gigs for this weekend's event?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Usually you only get event points for weekend events...not for completing gigs (even the big ones) that Simon gives you.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Usually you only get event points for weekend events...not for completing gigs (even the big ones) that Simon gives you.

I meant this weekend's gig event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Oh nonononononono. I thought it was obvious. THe header says Weekend BEFORE the Black Friday Weekend. Did you read from the beginning Andrzej? I know, I knew it would happen, but, we are talking about nothing BUT next weekend's Black Friday Sale & Event. Especially since the Update Graphic mentioned the Black Friday event, I knew it would be on everyone's minds. So, this is the PRE-BlackFriday Weekend Weekend event.

I'm sorry, let me look at the title of the thread, and the header, and I'll see if I can make it More Clear. lol.

don't feel bad - I mis read XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Oooh I just got that mini update thing when the game loads in preparation for the weekend event :) is it sad I get excited every Thursday evening when that happens?!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai