Options

Weekend Event 11/20/15 ~(WEEK BEFORE Black Friday) Anticipatory Drool Party!!!

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Love the girls stuff!!

The hair is lovely and I'm always here for a scarf to play with and a new top.

The gift box items are also stunning. Very edgy this time. I'm hoping to get the shoes from my free gift box. But probably not :D
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Event points in gift box are great. If they can tweak that, they totally should remove those Kash.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Well I really lucked out on the gift boxes! I decided to open only two and I got the dress and the hair. I really wish the dress could be worn with pants though, it is more of a long shirt, lol.

I also love that the hat matches the Karl fur coat!

12239739_1716399148591810_5896907751906888056_n.jpg?oh=5a583ec45457c08429b89469f2ae79ec&oe=56E21C22
    12239496_1716399151925143_5359854956314814415_n.jpg?oh=5e9433f8dfb5cc89ca3d556075ec877f&oe=56EE2AFF
    iOS
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Well, of course I won $4000 in my free gift box. Didn't open any more because I'm saving for a Black Friday sale. Hopefully.

The earnable hair and shirt look much cuter than they did in the earlier pic here. And I love the scarf.
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Omg i loooove the hair, only thing I actually love in the boxes, so glad I got it, on my eight try though..... Well well
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats Ali!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Omg i loooove the hair, only thing I actually love in the boxes, so glad I got it, on my eight try though..... Well well

Did you at least get anything else from the event items? :eek:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awww, sorry about the 4000$. It just means the game looooooooooves you and wants to give you enough for a date at oak. lol. All I can say is there better not be any 4000$ boxes in my stockings THIS christmas. lol.

Punchie already. it was that darn 2 hour early wake up. am I in the right thread? I hope so. I have no event clothes yet., I'd hate to deal with myself. :) Ok, event's open. Let's go!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I got the event necklace and for a 3 hour apperance I got 12 points + 3 bonus. A pleasant surprise! It used to be only 1 bonus point for 1 event item.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I got 12 + 5 extra event points on a 3 hour event with owning 2 of the gift box items.
    iOS
  • Options
    Sick_MuseSick_Muse Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey guys! I don't post much around here, so.. it's very nice to meet you all! :D
    I was wondering if someone had already gotten the event giftbox shoes and could maybe.. show 'em off a little? :)
    I'm playing on a pretty tiny screen and I can't seem to make my mind up about whether or not it's worth it to try and get them. :/
    I'd love to see them with some pants options maybe? Pretty please :3
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I Dont really love the gift box hair and I HATE the shoes. The necklace is cute but very similar to one in our closet that I have often thought of buying. Now I'm glad I didn't. A scarf is a nice change and I do think the hair is cute and casual. The shirt looks better than it did in the preview but it is a little too similiar to the one from from Kim's birthday. Not bad overall.
  • Options
    Won an ugly basic dress in my free gift box. At least better than cash. Not going for more boxes :)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I just finished my Karl King of Season 24h gig and got 30 points. Wooo hooo!
    Unfortunately, I got the basic swimsuit in my box :( I won't open anymore, since I awlays get energy in my second try.. so I'll save my kstars for Black friday.. I'm secretly hoping to get those Kylie lips one day..
    When I actually saw the event items on my big screen, I kinda like them. Both hairs are great. Too bad I won't get the one with the hat :/
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Sick_Muse wrote: »
    Hey guys! I don't post much around here, so.. it's very nice to meet you all! :D
    I was wondering if someone had already gotten the event giftbox shoes and could maybe.. show 'em off a little? :)
    I'm playing on a pretty tiny screen and I can't seem to make my mind up about whether or not it's worth it to try and get them. :/
    I'd love to see them with some pants options maybe? Pretty please :3
    image_zpslezxtxqz.jpeg
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Sick_MuseSick_Muse Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hmmm...
    They're a lot.. bulkier? than I thought (sorry if that's the wrong word in this context, English is not my first language).
    Wish they were a bit tighter around the ankles.
    Guess I won't be trying to get them after all. Thank you sooo much for posting a picture, it really helped! :)
    image_zpslezxtxqz.jpeg
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I just finished my Karl King of Season 24h gig and got 30 points. Wooo hooo!

Oh thanks for sharing the info Sassy. I'm doing that gig right now on my game. I'm not in a hurry to complete it though. I'm playing my game on my own pace.😎
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I own the shoes pretty similar to the giftbox ones, they are my favorite for the autumn.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Sick_Muse wrote: »
    Hmmm...
    They're a lot.. bulkier? than I thought (sorry if that's the wrong word in this context, English is not my first language).
    Wish they were a bit tighter around the ankles.
    Guess I won't be trying to get them after all. Thank you sooo much for posting a picture, it really helped! :)

"Bulkier" is an excellent word choice Muse. I also think they look so heavy and too large for her feet. Having said all that, I will probably end up opening them in my free box. LOL

Oh, and WELCOME TO THE FORUM Muse!!! I hope you post more often.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    The shoes read a little bit "heavy" for my doll's tiny frame, I think. The word Frankenstein comes to mind, but it's alright. I'm glad to have an event item to help with the earnables.

Edit: Sorry, Holly. I didn't see your post.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The men's are awesome!

hNy5FSX.png
    DuNYBEu.png

I'm actually surprised that the guy's earnable outfits looks 10× better than the starlets outfits. Uggghhh 😣 😫
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I know what you guys mean about the shoes being a little bit bulky. Guess what? I just won them in my free box!!!!!

I don't think my doll will wear them :( but at least the curse is broken for me with the boxes! That's like the 1st time in weeks and weeks that I've won one of the weekend items and it hasn't been energy, cash or a daily gift!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I want the giftbox hair so bad :(

Also we can win event points now. Don't know how to feel about that

1247oe8.jpg

I absolutely love the idea of winning event points. That's extremely helpful.

Now Glu definitely has to rid of the dreaded $4,000 inside of the weekend event giftboxes. It's been highly requested but Glu never seems to listen.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    "Bulkier" is an excellent word choice Muse. I also think they look so heavy and too large for her feet. Having said all that, I will probably end up opening them in my free box. LOL.

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

A6EBF4EB-90E3-4FC1-9760-466C896D3ECC_zpsaflpkrvg.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Did you at least get anything else from the event items? :eek:

The necklace, wich I dont like, but its okey :) im in love with the hair so it was worth it

• Options
    Omg!! That soo typical when you just jinxed it, hihi sorry :D

• Options
    I wish I had those shoes :(
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I wish I had those shoes :(

I wish I could gift them to you :(
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    I wish I could gift them to you :(

That's so lovely to read. Thank you very much, Amy :o

I wish there would be an option to gift those items to other players. I also have so much stuff I actually never use.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

Gurl, I feel u. But it can work with headbanger/heavy metal shirts. Tats help out, too.

i bought two boxes and first one was a swimsuit, second one I got the fugly shoes. At least I have clunky shoes now lol.

2e3bpjd.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange