Options

Weekend Event 11/20/15 ~(WEEK BEFORE Black Friday) Anticipatory Drool Party!!!

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Larinex wrote: »
    So i decided to go speak to the press on my second but boy do they twists my words :(
    So it was no help

My doll asked Kim for advice and she told my doll to own it about what happened during that situation. So I chose to speak to the journalist. I'll see what happens next on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I spoke to Kim as well. She said to do your own thing and not to defend yourself or the media will drag it, or something along those lines. I took it as to ignore the press and go to the party.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Go to the party. Even Ray says it will pass lol after you finish the three events, the party being the last, you receive bonus points. Yay!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I got the earnable hair! *happy dance* I have wanted a bob hairstyle for so long and haven't been able to get any. I'm so happy that I finally got a hairstyle similar to my own. :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Wait...so does it really matter what answer do we chose this time? My doll would rather face the media then hide and be a scarey cat lol
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Wait...so does it really matter what answer do we chose this time? My doll would rather face the media then hide and be a scarey cat lol

If you face the media he twists your words and believes you are guilty.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    If you face the media he twists your words and believes you are guilty.

Oh I know that Ray Powers usually have tricks underneath his sleeves. I will be careful with my answers and chose the right responses when it comes to him. Carol Davida has learned from the best all thanks to Maria.

OK....I'll see what happens next after I finish the gig. Isn't there three gigs that came for this weekend event?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I chose to speak to the media. And still got the bonus points. I think it doesn't matter.
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I chose to speak to the media. And still got the bonus points. I think it doesn't matter.

Yeah but you don't go to the launch party and the bonus payout is not as much as ignoring the media.
    I think i had 50 points and the media event has like 25 points.
  • Options

Oh thanks for the info. I thought that I chose the wrong answer or something.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yeah but you don't go to the launch party and the bonus payout is not as much as ignoring the media.
    I think i had 50 points and the media event has like 25 points.

Are you sure the media option gets only 25 bonus points? I really thought I got more.
  • Options
    Are you sure the media option gets only 25 bonus points? I really thought I got more.

What was the next gig after you choose to face the media?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

I don't know to be honest. I had 3 gigs in total. Are there more?
  • Options
    I don't know to be honest. I had 3 gigs in total. Are there more?

Maybe it was only three. I haven't did the last gig on my game yet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Spent all of my KStars on giftboxes chasing beanie hair and all I got was event stars. Not to mention I completed the event 5 hours before I started buying giftboxes. 4000 cash would be nicer. No KStars for Black Friday and no beanie hair. Someone put I Can Get No Satisfaction on please, I need to dance my frustration out.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    [video=youtube_share;HoxRFOr_sQ0]http://youtu.be/HoxRFOr_sQ0[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts

That is the end of the gig event and you get extra event stars payout
  • Options
    That is the end of the gig event and you get extra event stars payout

Oh OK thanks for the info.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Was there any indication which was the right thing to do? I was pretty tap happy so I might have missed it. I ended up with one launch party, and the other two games got the brew palms explanation. ;( oh well, add that to the frustration of ending a gig, having tapped all my pets, and I'm 299. So now I sit on my hands, and sputter. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Was there any indication which was the right thing to do? I was pretty tap happy so I might have missed it. I ended up with one launch party, and the other two games got the brew palms explanation. ;( oh well, add that to the frustration of ending a gig, having tapped all my pets, and I'm 299. So now I sit on my hands, and sputter. lol.

I don't think that there was a right or wrong answer to that sticky situation. I chose to speak to the media and I got 25 event points and plus extra event points which included 50 bonus points when I completed the last gig. So I don't think it matters which answer that you've chosen.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'm gonna aim for the hair but I won't be aiming for the earnable simple t-shirt. I don't see what's the point of grinding 600 points for casual piece of clothing.

Screenshot_2015_11_21_21_02_53_1.png
    adult image sharing
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm gonna aim for the hair but I won't be aiming for the earnable simple t-shirt. I don't see what's the point of grinding 600 points for casual piece of clothing.

Screenshot_2015_11_21_21_02_53_1.png
    adult image sharing

Totally. I don't like it at all.
    Hope in a better selection for the next event...
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    darinSUE wrote: »
    Totally. I don't like it at all.
    Hope in a better selection for the next event...

I wasn't even impressed at all with this weekend's event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I wanted a new shirt to go with the Karl skirt I won last week, but when you don't win a box item the grinding takes its toll. I'm about 100 away from the hair as it is and just not sure I want to overwork for the top. Maybe I'll buy something nice on Black Friday instead.

PS, I hate events in SF. They are soooooo slow
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Can you still get the event points if you don't get 5 stars on the gig?
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    I hear ya. Those never ending calls from Simon.. ughhh..

Here's my weekly dose of champagne lol Cheers to the weekend.
    ravhv9.jpg
    Can you still get event points even if you don't complete the gig with 5 stars? I'm sorry, I still can't figure out how to reply to someone's post 😁 that's why I'm all over the place haha
    XoXo
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    One time I got so mad with all those 8h gigs queued up, I started them all at once and went to sleep. Woke up the next morning and lost millions of fans, but hey I got them all cleared and that was how I managed to complete the gig event.

Grrrrr... I was supposed to be replying to this post. I'm so sorry guys 😁 don't hate me 😊😊
    XoXo
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Can you still get the event points if you don't get 5 stars on the gig?

You won't get event points unless you get 5 stars on any gig :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts

Same, i won't be pursuing that top, even the hair isn't that fantastic tbh, looks like me when i screwed up with the hair relaxer XD I'm in love with the event box hair with the beanie, i'm so glad i won it in my first try ♥_♥

Screenshot_2015-11-22-12-11-10_zps4mm5dlfs.png~original

I'll now concentrate on completing the new achievements so i can get more kstars for Black Friday 8D
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-11-21-12-48-39_zpsgngte0gy.jpg

Done!
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”