Options

Weekend Event 11/20/15 ~(WEEK BEFORE Black Friday) Anticipatory Drool Party!!!

Comments

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Oooh I just got that mini update thing when the game loads in preparation for the weekend event :) is it sad I get excited every Thursday evening when that happens?!

Is not!!. I was preparing to play for a while and saw it too. It's a good thing I live by myself because my reaction was to sing...it's iiiiin. LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    No Amy it isn't!

I miss a lot the date events, but tomorrow is perfect for a professional event, I don't have much gigs to do so this way is better to go through the event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one!! 13hrs 4minutes....
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Is not!!. I was preparing to play for a while and saw it too. It's a good thing I live by myself because my reaction was to sing...it's iiiiin. LOL.

Hahahah my reaction was the same, I said "yaaaaay" lol and my bf was like: what happened? And I : oh, nothin, my game updated for the weekend event :D
    He: *rolls eyes* and says: you're probably one of the rare who isn't fan of the Kardashian at all, especially Kim, but plays her game with such passion.
    Me: oh well, the things one will do for fashion :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    And btw thank to all who answered my question about the 24h gig.. Only one star left and 16h and 30min to complete it, it's 11pm here, so I'm off to bed :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Hahahah my reaction was the same, I said "yaaaaay" lol and my bf was like: what happened? And I : oh, nothin, my game updated for the weekend event :D
    He: *rolls eyes* and says: you're probably one of the rare who isn't fan of the Kardashian at all, especially Kim, but plays her game with such passion.

lol Sassy, it's good that he accepts your Kkh addiction :)

I really, really want a teaser pic like the one that was posted last week!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

Oh...I'm one of those cases too. I don't really follow her, I know who she is because really, you have to live under a rock not to but I'm not really a fan. I just love the clothes!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Oh...I'm one of those cases too. I don't really follow her, I know who she is because really, you have to live under a rock not to but I'm not really a fan. I just love the clothes!.

Me too, I don't follow her and I'm not fan of Kim or her family I just love the clothes and hairstyles :cool:
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    Me too, I don't follow her and I'm not fan of Kim or her family I just love the clothes and hairstyles :cool:

I'm more a fan of Khloe than Kim. Khloe is my favourite by far. I actually do watch KUWTK lol! I've always admired the sisters fashion, especially when they did the KUWTK seasons in New York. Their New York wardrobes are to die for :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm not a fan of Kardashians really but I just ship Kimye so hard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    I must admit that I love Kardashian/Jenner family! Since the show started when I was 11 I've watched every single episode..
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I haven't been keeping up with the Kardashians lately lol

I think that I missed to watch all of the episodes from this season 😯
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    One time I got so mad with all those 8h gigs queued up, I started them all at once and went to sleep. Woke up the next morning and lost millions of fans, but hey I got them all cleared and that was how I managed to complete the gig event.

This is brilliant!! I'm on my third comeback so what do I care about fans? Getting to #1 doesn't do anything for me so who cares if I lose fans.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    A little off topic, but did anyone hear the rumors about Kim wanting to induce next week around thanksgiving?
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    I'm more a fan of Khloe than Kim. Khloe is my favourite by far. I actually do watch KUWTK lol! I've always admired the sisters fashion, especially when they did the KUWTK seasons in New York. Their New York wardrobes are to die for :)

KUWTK? May I ask what's is that?
  • Options
    KUWTK? May I ask what's is that?

It stands for Keeping up with the Kardashians :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    It stands for Keeping up with the Kardashians :)

Oh, so they have their own TV show?
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Oh, so they have their own TV show?
    Lol omg yeah girl. And the most highly successful reality show the E network has ever produced. KUWTK has been around since 2007. The KKH game is based on all the Kardashian/Jenner girls personal lives. I watch Kendall grow up from a tomboy to the supermodel that she is right now. And the whole Bruce into Caitlin thing was televised, too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keeping_Up_with_the_Kardashians
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    bladeoo wrote: »
    A little off topic, but did anyone hear the rumors about Kim wanting to induce next week around thanksgiving?
    That's not a good idea. IMHO, you should never induce labor. It should happen naturally when your baby is ready to come out. But knowing Kim, it's like.... SMH. sad.
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lol omg yeah girl. And the most highly successful reality show the E network has ever produced. KUWTK has been around since 2007. The KKH game is based on all the Kardashian/Jenner girls personal lives. I watch Kendall grow up from a tomboy to the supermodel that she is right now. And the whole Bruce into Caitlin thing was televised, too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keeping_Up_with_the_Kardashians

If you ask me sounds like every other reality TV show out there.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

Well that's how it started but now that the Kardashians have reached major fame and success, it's different than all the others because you get a look into the luxurious like of socialites and models and also all the hard work they have to put in. Ever since becoming a household name, the show became a lot different than all the other reality TV shows IMO.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Unless you have watched KUWTK itself, then you really can't make that judgement. I really don't care if people don't like the Kardashians, because most people really don't. Yet they are still watched and are wildly famous. Considering how Kim really got famous (Google Kim k & Ray J), she has come a very long way since then. I mean to actually be friends with Anna Wintour that put her & Kanye on the cover of Vogue, ect.

love them or hate them, we are still giving her & her family revenue by playing her game. No other American family on tv has ever been this successful. Ever.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's not a good idea. IMHO, you should never induce labor. It should happen naturally when your baby is ready to come out. But knowing Kim, it's like.... SMH. sad.

Her doctors may have advised her to induce. You never know.

And, KUWTK is unlike any other reality show. On film in the labor room, Kourtney reached down and pulled Mason out with her own two hands, for the camera. And that right there, is why the show is like a well watched train wreck. You never know what they're going to do.

And for all the cries of "It's scripted, it's not real...." When you saw Kourt yank her first born out of her hoohah, because she'd had enough, well, you kind of know why Scott loves her.

I will try and find the clip if there are any non believers. Google "kourtney pulls Mason out of her womb for birth on film" or something.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Unless you have watched KUWTK itself, then you really can't make that judgement. I really don't care if people don't like the Kardashians, because most people really don't. Yet they are still watched and are wildly famous. Considering how Kim really got famous (Google Kim k & Ray J), she has come a very long way since then. I mean to actually be friends with Anna Wintour that put her & Kanye on the cover of Vogue, ect.

love them or hate them, we are still giving her & her family revenue by playing her game. No other American family on tv has ever been this successful. Ever.

To be honest, I don't really know who is she I know her by this game and that she's Kanye wife. And you make KUWTK sound like a good reality show, may I ask what time is it own so I can see it for myself?
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    To be honest, I don't really know who is she I know her by this game and that she's Kanye wife. And you make KUWTK sound like a good reality show, may I ask what time is it own so I can see it for myself?

It is on a lot during the week, however the new shows come out on Sunday nights. You will have to check the times. (I have my DVR set to tape all new shows, so I don't know times off the top of my head.)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts

The show airs on Sunday nights at 9pm ET, on the E! Network.

I love the show, I've also been watching since the beginning. Looking back at their first episodes you can see how well the whole family has done since then. Even their clothes, was really nice then and now is like 10x better.

They lived very nicely at the beginning, now they live very very well of!

And you know imo I get so annoyed when ppl call Kim a ---- because of the video. to be honest, she did that video w her bf, whom she loved and was exclusive with. I really find it unfair when ppl call her names because of that.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    The show airs on Sunday nights at 9pm ET, on the E! Network.

I love the show, I've also been watching since the beginning. Looking back at their first episodes you can see how well the whole family has done since then. Even their clothes, was really nice then and now is like 10x better.

They lived very nicely at the beginning, now they live very very well of!

And you know imo I get so annoyed when ppl call Kim a ---- because of the video. to be honest, she did that video w her bf, whom she loved and was exclusive with. I really find it unfair when ppl call her names because of that.
    Because it is easier to publicly shame a woman for the same thing, than a man. Ray J did the same thing yet he gets a pat in the back for having done it. But it's really how despite all the shaming & hate she gets she has still risen out of it triumphantly.

In a way, the double standard & judgements, be it good or bad hurled on this family just makes them stronger.
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Because it is easier to publicly shame a woman for the same thing, than a man. Ray J did the same thing yet he gets a pat in the back for having done it. But it's really how despite all the shaming & hate she gets she has still risen out of it triumphantly.

In a way, the double standard & judgements, be it good or bad hurled on this family just makes them stronger.

I'm actually so happy for her, that he tried to hurt her and instead it's helped her and her family out. And he's still there just known for putting out the tape and Brandys little brother lol
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Didn't Kim Kardashian also gained fame when she used to be Paris Hilton assistant? I mean they definitely used to be friends and they had a rivalry going on despite their feud.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Didn't Kim Kardashian also gained fame when she used to be Paris Hilton assistant? I mean they definitely used to be friends and they had a rivalry going on despite their feud.

Kim used to be her assistant and also redid/organized closets IIRC? It was how she met & became friends with Brandy before eventually meeting/dating Brandy's brother and the rest is history.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats