Options

Weekend Event 11/20/15 ~(WEEK BEFORE Black Friday) Anticipatory Drool Party!!!

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Even though all the event items were in there and I'm most happy with the 40 K-stars I've won as next week is Black Friday!
    And did Glu replace the 4k 'prize' with 30 event stars??? Never seen that prize before, awesome!!

image_zpsrobqmi8k.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Even though all the event items were in there and I'm most happy with the 40 K-stars I've won as next week is Black Friday!
    And did Glu replace the 4k 'prize' with 30 event stars??? Never seen that prize before, awesome!!

image_zpsrobqmi8k.jpeg
    Wow, that's the best set of boxes I've ever seen. Lucky you :)
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    That's so lovely to read. Thank you very much, Amy :o

I wish there would be an option to gift those items to other players. I also have so much stuff I actually never use.

Thats my wish too, really wish we could gift the things we dont like...
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Thats my wish too, really wish we could gift the things we dont like...

Me too, that's such a good idea. We could even do swaps of weekend items with each other.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Me too, that's such a good idea. We could even do swaps of weekend items with each other.

I know right! I already suggested it in the suggestion thread.. Swaps would be amazing and soo much more fun!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    I know right! I already suggested it in the suggestion thread.. Swaps would be amazing and soo much more fun!

Definitely! We probably all have certain items that we never wear but somebody else would love. They should so add that feature.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Definitely! We probably all have certain items that we never wear but somebody else would love. They should so add that feature.

That would give me so much life!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I loved guys' earner stuff ,all green:D!

Not so in love with the items from the boxes, but I was hoping to get those amazing shoes, but ...
    yeiQT5R.png?1

Another item of daily boxes, I'm unlucky lately when choosing the weekend boxes, and ironically they always have been filled with good prizes!
    Also we can win event points now. Don't know how to feel about that

Yeah, me too!

Receive extra points from the free box has almost the same effect as receiving a piece of clothing to help grind, but pay 40 k-stars and get those extra points can be as frustrating as receive k$, like:

'Finally I finished the event! Oh I need that hair, okay I'll open another box... WHAT? 30 event points... What do I do with that now?' :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    2e0rz3k.jpg

FML, the dreaded Edwardian shirt. Ok folks, I'm off to bed. I don't have time for all this malarkey. Glu, shame on you!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

image_zpsrobqmi8k.jpeg

Oh wow that's the best freebie weekend event giftbox that I've seen so far.

The dreaded $4,000 is still there somewhere on the screenshots that I've seen others have posted on this thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

A6EBF4EB-90E3-4FC1-9760-466C896D3ECC_zpsaflpkrvg.jpg

Lol. Sorry but really...lol.

They're kinda what is trending now aren't they?. I wouldn't know since I live in a city whose average temperature is maybe 26 celcius (take your bets how much is that in F), so I've seen them around the internet but is not something I would enjoy putting on in this climate. Maybe that's why they're there. This days girls and boys wear whatever is trending without noticing if it actuallyfits with their overall size.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options

Wouldn't it be a perfect thing to do in the thanksgiving spirit of the season?...we want to share the love Glu! :hint:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    They're kinda what is trending now aren't they?

They are! I remember Kylie wearing similar ones a couple of times :)

tumblr_n7lp5jqlzn1tpxnvko1_500.jpg
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    Just got up this morning to a new event R.I.P me it has to wait because I got school :(
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    They are! I remember Kylie wearing similar ones a couple of times :)

tumblr_n7lp5jqlzn1tpxnvko1_500.jpg

That's got to weight a lot. Less time at the gym I guess lol.

This is my free giftbox...of course I won one of the everyday box item in there...buuuuuu
    Screenshot_2015-11-20-11-26-22-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

I love quirky music. I'm going to share one of my favorite sets . To bad I can't seque them like they should be.

Ok, music's over hope you liked at least one, now onto the buffet. Let's eat!

Buffet_zpsug0euau6.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I got a basic gift box item in my free box. Boo! I would've liked the outfit, but it wasn't even an option in my set. Although getting bonus stars would've been nice, I don't like any of the special items enough to pay k-stars for a chance at getting them. I did do a happy dance when I saw the girls' earnable hair though!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Dangggg! Kim's Picks. I wanted the shoes... Those socks :(

rf9SAN6.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Yeah Charli those shoes are to die for! I really like the pants you got, it goes well with everything!

Thanks Koko for the food!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts

image_zpsrobqmi8k.jpeg

No, it doesn't. The 4k prize was in my boxes... As always, lol.
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Free box, boooooooooo.

bF77KiT.png

Bought 1, got the shoes weeeee :p Then the sunglasses, don't know where they're from. Was contemplating to tap the bottom left box but I picked the darn shirt instead.

gNOfXgR.png

Ok and so, can anyone tell me where this mysterious sunglasses are from? I don't think I've seen them in my closet before, and it appears as the first item in my closet and has a Kim's pick sign.

oQYp7mM.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Those sunglasses always pop up on my boxes, but I never got it, I think it is from an old sale!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Sick_MuseSick_Muse Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thanks for the welcome Holly! :D
    I guess I should try posting more, I mean.. I've been lurking around for long enough! XD
    Soooo sorry about you getting the shoes in your giftbox.. **** jinxes! :(
    I'm sure you'll find a way to make them work on some outfit though. :)
    HollySisk wrote: »
    "Bulkier" is an excellent word choice Muse. I also think they look so heavy and too large for her feet. Having said all that, I will probably end up opening them in my free box. LOL

Oh, and WELCOME TO THE FORUM Muse!!! I hope you post more often.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yeah I had my eyes on those pants. So kinda happy they were in my free box!

And I love those sunglasses... Got all three items from event boxes.

QX5BZ1R.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Muse, welcome! I must have missed your first post or something.

Vats, really? I feel like VIP now :p My first time seeing it and I won it. Any other guys know a thing about this mysterious sunglasses? Why would an old sale be in gift boxes, Glu forgot to remove?
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Phew! It's 5:25pm my time, only 35min left at work. Since the start of the event at 12pm I finished the 24h gig (one star was left), two 8h gigs, one 3h gig - all this in 5 hours. I think my fingers hurt lol
    I have this Rico gig pending now, which is 3h yay! Then I'll do the first event task (available in 1h) and maybe another 3h gig, since my other pending gigs are available in 12 and 24h. So tomorrow's gonna be "fun", all day with 8h gigs. Boo.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Yeah I had my eyes on those pants. So kinda happy they were in my free box!

And I love those sunglasses... Got all three items from event boxes.

QX5BZ1R.png

Drolls...you have lovely items!!. I started playing with G too late and Glu has been feeling less inspired that in those day you won those. :(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, and here's something to make our travelling around the world this weekend more tasty and less stressful lol

2d9pdz9.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Phew! It's 5:25pm my time, only 35min left at work. Since the start of the event at 12pm I finished the 24h gig (one star was left), two 8h gigs, one 3h gig - all this in 5 hours. I think my fingers hurt lol
    I have this Rico gig pending now, which is 3h yay! Then I'll do the first event task (available in 1h) and maybe another 3h gig, since my other pending gigs are available in 12 and 24h. So tomorrow's gonna be "fun", all day with 8h gigs. Boo.

Sassy, after the shoot with Rico, you have to meet someone called Jozef in Las Vegas. I've just ignored it and will just leave him waiting there until I finish the weekend event. I don't have any other storylines arm. So I can just concentrate on getting event point from Simon's side gigs and the weekend gigs.

You could try that? I'm hoping it's a good strategy, anyway lol??!!
    B264C114-8DBF-4524-9843-2143F281784B_zpsdz8o0myx.png
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I want everything, especially the hair. Guess I'll have to buy more KStars. No sale? :(

S4KYjLo.jpg
    PM to add