Options

Weekend Event 12/11/15 ~ Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Love, It's a Date! :)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Thanks Kate. So what does everyone think about the outfits? I always like them more on my game, but what is with the first box of the event gift box? are those light tan pants?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I can't be happier tbh. I'm in love with the earner items and... Holiday gift boxes! Ahhh. A birthday treat for me :p My b-day is on 13th and I'm planning to keep my doll stylish and warm in this coat and headphones while I'm partying with my friends :o

You are welcome girls!

Not mine! I'm just reposting those screenshots. I'm too lazy to hack anything lol

happy Birthday on Sunday Kate. :)

And Luz, you have any relatives in Russia? That bottom attire has your handiwork all over it. :) Hi ya Doll. Happy Weekend almost. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks Kate. So what does everyone think about the outfits? I always like them more on my game, but what is with the first box of the event gift box? are those light tan pants?

I love allll of the earnable items, I'm also excited for the special gift boxes.

But I'm not that keen on the gift box items, apart from the shoes and maybe the scarf. The tan pants sort of look like leggings and the grey coat reminds me of a not so nice version of this earnable outfit from a while back
    35EC155A-A00F-46F3-90B3-3957A69B0521_zpshsd19mqg.jpg

Oh, and happy birthday, Kate!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    happy Birthday on Sunday Kate. :)

And Luz, you have any relatives in Russia? That bottom attire has your handiwork all over it. :) Hi ya Doll. Happy Weekend almost. :)

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who likes running around pants-less. I mean, besides Charli and Stellan.

Happy Weekend to you, too! Can't wait for the excitement to begin. Tomorrow is my office Holiday Party, so I'm home until noon, and then I just have to go drink spiked eggnog and play Yankee Swap. Life is very good...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    YES YES YES! Date event and the special holiday boxes! Thanks for posting it Kate! I'm curious about guy's stuff!

Koko how about a thread where people can show the results of their special boxes during the holiday season?

I hope to get a lot of cool stuff this year! And please energy bolts and K$ keep away from me!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I love allll of the earnable items, I'm also excited for the special gift boxes.

But I'm not that keen on the gift box items, apart from the shoes and maybe the scarf. The tan pants sort of look like leggings and the grey coat reminds me of a not so nice version of this earnable outfit from a while back.

Oh, and happy birthday, Kate!

I'm curious to see whether those nudie pants are included with the coat, or if they're just a glitchy thing from the original poster. They're an odd choice for the outfit, to be sure.

And Happy Birthday-to-be, Kate!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Koko and Luz, thank youuuu! So nice of you.

And I'm happy to share!
    Hope this weekend will make us all happy and that no one will pull any cash out of any gift box of any type.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm curious to see whether those nudie pants are included with the coat, or if they're just a glitchy thing from the original poster. They're an odd choice for the outfit, to be sure.

And Happy Birthday-to-be, Kate!

Lol, so maybe it IS a glitch and the coat actually comes with nice pants! I hope so! Funny :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    The earner items reminds me of Chanel #3 from Scream Queens LOL

OMG I was just about to say the same thing! I hope the guys can get some earm u f f s (that's a bad word?)as well. We have more than enough beanies and hats already.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    There you have it

2dirb7b.jpg
    2d1e02.jpg
    2n6agn.jpg

I love all of the earnables!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

avh6dv.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Hopefully this dating event is relatively easy. I have to work 18 hours this weekend along for studying for exams so probably won't have much time to play.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    They are definitely nude leggings, here is the ensemble on Kim:

xr47e2-l-610x610-leggings-kim+kardashian-nude-turtleneck-sweater-white.jpg
    iOS
  • Options
    I have to say I LOVE all the earner items! I am loving the earm uffs so much, not a big fan of the huge winter hats we already have in the wardrobe, these are a cute option! I hope I can win the grey scarf in the gift box too!
    iOS
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Love the earner look and the gift box shoes. Thanks for posting Kate :)

It's gonna be a loooonnngg weekend since we can't choose how long our dates last 😩

Looking forward to the holiday gift boxes too :D
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    avh6dv.jpg

Love it! hahahah
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy Hanukkah & Happy Birthday Kate :3

oh wow, it's been so long since a dating event! the last one was, what in September? I hope the guys get a cute earnable hairstyle!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm so happy! I LOVE the earner shoes. I'm living for pointy high heels. The rest is also pretty. I'm really looking forward to this event!

Was it Oak where I can buy the vintage vine to speed up the date?
  • Options
    I hope this is ok, I struck me as a fun way to learn more about the holiday, song parody to a tune we all know.

If anyone object, I'll take it down immediately. It doens't strike me of a mocking parody at all, but hey, I'm Irish. What do I know?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Happy Hanukkah & Happy Birthday Kate :3

oh wow, it's been so long since a dating event! the last one was, what in September? I hope the guys get a cute earnable hairstyle!

Last dating event was August 14th, seems like forever!
    iOS
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Lol, so maybe it IS a glitch and the coat actually comes with nice pants! I hope so! Funny :)
    There you have it

2dirb7b.jpg
    2d1e02.jpg
    2n6agn.jpg

Yas!!!!!!!
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    I am going to be so broke after this event. So much for getting the $30,000 kash black gown that came with the update!
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I am going to be so broke after this event. So much for getting the $30,000 kash black gown that came with the update!

Me too! I don't even have enough cash on my game to take my doll's hubby to have dates at the Oak Club.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    They are definitely nude leggings, here is the ensemble on Kim:

xr47e2-l-610x610-leggings-kim+kardashian-nude-turtleneck-sweater-white.jpg

Jfc, why is she ORANGE?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts

LOL!

I only saw a clip of that - Do you watch "The People's Couch?" It's hilarious - and they featured it on there.

OK about the sneak peek - thanks to KatePilgrim, who posted that. How are other people getting the sneak peeks? I want them to bring that back for everyone. I don't understand why it was ever removed.

On the sneak peek itself - I do like the white and red holiday dress, and I LOVE the idea that there could be prizes in the daily gift boxes that are holiday related. Because, a lot of people cannot buy K stars, and it's nice if they can have fun, too.

And please fix BobbieM's daily gift boxes, so she can get those?! Figure it out for her please, Glu?! Please?!

Koko I was gonna post a Dreidl song video so I'm sure it's fine! Adam Sandler had that Hanukkah song which is quite funny, too...

This thread is making me sooo hungry for latkes and kugel! Sassy I think a vegan recipe for latkes is best because to me, the ones that use chicken broth, the broth is all I can taste. Make sure to have some applesauce to eat with the latkes, too. So yum.

And bread during Hannukah must be unleavened so don't forget the matzoh. And a bit of horseradish because there has to be something bitter on the plate too, to remind of the bitter tears.

I'm not Jewish either but I agree w/Koko about including everyone at Holiday times. I'm not against a Festivus theme party thread either ;)

And maybe a Charlie Brown theme party thread :)
  • Options
    There you have it
    2n6agn.jpg

NOT a fan of the winnable outfit. They really need to think of us pale dolls, too. Lol. She looks naked!

The gray scarf is nice but, meh on it all, to be honest (which is actually good since I'm trying to save up stars + hate date events)...everything but the beige boots in the earnables. I love those beige boots because I had a pair that looked JUST LIKE THAT. Also, it would be good to have a dressier pair of light colored boots in the KKH wardrobe.
  • Options
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Last dating event was August 14th, seems like forever!

I almost said August but that seemed too far away. Wow - almost 4 months!

I got caught up in the party weekend event fervor and ended up buying & furnishing the Calabasas house! I should've known the moment I got it a dating event would pop up XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG love all the earner items!!! And special daily boxes??? Woot woot!! Thank you for posting, Kate!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Love the shoes. I hope the guys have amazing earnables as well as not so beautiful giftboxes items lol. I love it when I don't feel the insane need to open giftboxes!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here