Options

Weekend Event 12/11/15 ~ Celebrate the Festival of Lights with Love, It's a Date! :)

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    image_zpsxt65yead.jpeg
    omg I'm living for the giftbox hair! it's really similar to my favorite hair (the black hat that is the same) But unfortunately I don't have the kstars to chase it and I already opened two giftboxes.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Forgot to take a pic of the giftbox but I got this awesome jacket+sweater combo in mine!
    image_zpsqbheiuxn.jpeg

It's really different from anything in the boys closet so I really like it.

I love it!!! Hope I'll get it soon.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I know I said I was going to bed.....but I was so close to the ear ****s I decided to keep going! I have blown about $15k dating exclusively at Oak thus far.....

pQJIs9Z.jpg
    iOS
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I did an 8 hours date earlier and didn't get any event points..... What a waste of kcash, I'm sad :(

In my holiday gift box I got an ugly daily box item, the beautiful white dress was there as well as the sparkly blazer, I really hope I will get that white dress ♥ ^^

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats, go take a look at your little bride in her blue fur? OMG, I am a fur person, and I've never seen anything uglier in my life. If you want a Tijuana quickie divorce I understand. Somebody help me style it?

a5230965-51b8-4158-a3e9-23afa0234086_zpshxs4lvyz.jpg

Sorry, Koko. I needed to do that :rolleyes:

NjMmx9u.jpg
  • Options
    LMAO Cherrey!! This is one of the funniest things I have seen on the forums. <3
    iOS
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The special gift boxes are only for two days? Why we can open with kstars? I get 3 energy boxes 😭
  • Options
    The special gift boxes are only for two days? Why we can open with kstars? I get 3 energy boxes &#55357;&#56877;

Gosh I hope not only 2 days, I thought they would be up until Christmas.
    iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I won the sparkly blazer in the Daily gift boxes.

46FD831A-CC32-4EB5-8884-7F5324DA6BAD_zpswxgcyayf.jpg

Oh wow, I'm in love. I love everything sparkly. I hope I win it :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Here's the inspiration for your blazer Hol

PhotoGrid_1449838073600_zpsh4sxuutw.jpg
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I won the sparkly blazer in the Daily gift boxes.

46FD831A-CC32-4EB5-8884-7F5324DA6BAD_zpswxgcyayf.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Do we get points for event tasks?
    And is the evnt task the fashion show at Femme?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    DMV - If only they would give us wide leg pants like that to go with!

KatePilgrim - I am wondering the same thing....we don't have the usual weekend countdown on any of the events, so I can't even remember which one coincides with the weekend since I have 4 outstanding tasks at the moment.
    iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Sorry, Koko. I needed to do that :rolleyes:

NjMmx9u.jpg

I totally saw that coming! OMG Sesame Street was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Kat in my game!

Don't worry Koko, you know, our vows said something like 'in joy and in sorrow, in fashion and in tackiness ...'

So funny Cherrey!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Cherrey

Thats the funniest ish ever!!! Tears are literally coming down my face
    😂😂😂😂

Andriod player
  • Options
    Still not getting any event points which is making me mad because I spent a lot of kcash and mainly because I have time to play right now, time I will not have tomorrow since I'm working...
    I hope they will fix it soon !

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Are there gigs to complete this weekend, to get points? I don't see one with a countdown in my goals?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Spleen wrote: »
    Still not getting any event points which is making me mad because I spent a lot of kcash and mainly because I have time to play right now, time I will not have tomorrow since I'm working...
    I hope they will fix it soon !

I'm so sorry to hear this! I am Android and did not get points for the first half hour or so. I *did* happen to restart my device while I was waiting around. I am not certain if it had anything to do with it, but it might be worth a try?

Sassy - We were just wondering that above! I don't have a countdown event either.
    iOS
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Thigh high boots?? Can you post a pic? I don't think we have seen them yet!

I have no idea how to do that :(

It'd be nice if you could help me out. I'm on Android if that matters
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I'm also not getting any points!
  • Options
    Saw these thigh high boots on IG:

8KSIvce.png

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this! I am Android and did not get points for the first half hour or so. I *did* happen to restart my device while I was waiting around. I am not certain if it had anything to do with it, but it might be worth a try?

Sassy - We were just wondering that above! I don't have a countdown event either.

I'll still try restart my phone since I haven't tried that yet ^^ Thank you !

• Options
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    I have no idea how to do that :(

It'd be nice if you could help me out. I'm on Android if that matters

Edit: It looks like while I was typing my long winded reply, Charli posted a pic of the boots! Thanks Charli :)

Sure! I'm Android and this is what I do: Take a pic of your doll wearing the item, using the photobooth in your wardrobe. You should get a pop up once you take the pic, telling you it has been saved to your device. Then, you can go to a site like imgur.com and click upload photo at the top. Upload the pic from your phone, and when the upload is complete, you will see there is a link on the right side of the page for you to copy and paste here so that it shows up in your post. You want to use the link that starts with < img

Someone else might be able to better explain......
    iOS
  • Options
    I wasn't getting points either! But then after like 10 minutes it was fixed. There wasn't any special patch released, and I didn't restart my device or clear cache but still it was fixed on its own. I wonder how..

• Options
    Restarting worked for me :D
    Thanks Ali

Andriod player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I didn't see any countdown timer for gigs, but I got a gig "Show your walk" not sure if that gives event points.

Can anyone confirm if the special boxes are only for this weekend? Since there's a countdown timer 2 days for it. Was hoping it was for longer, I want the clothes!
    PM to add
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I was bummed and got basic gift box clothing for my free box. Bought another box and got energy. *sigh* I was hoping for some luck since my real life isn't that great right now. Everyone in my house is sick. I was up all last night cleaning up puke and taking care of my son. Now, my hubby woke up with it. I am hoping I stay healthy...

I did get the new earrings in my Holiday gift box, so at least something good happened.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm not sure whether to be annoyed or relieved that the superior boys look is in the giftboxes or not. Why give us another earnable beanie when a better one is in the shop? XP

I'll try to grab that hair or the coat from the giftboxes but will otherwise just do the storyline and go on 2 - 3 dates a day with my husband.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Edit: It looks like while I was typing my long winded reply, Charli posted a pic of the boots! Thanks Charli :)

Sure! I'm Android and this is what I do: Take a pic of your doll wearing the item, using the photobooth in your wardrobe. You should get a pop up once you take the pic, telling you it has been saved to your device. Then, you can go to a site like imgur.com and click upload photo at the top. Upload the pic from your phone, and when the upload is complete, you will see there is a link on the right side of the page for you to copy and paste here so that it shows up in your post. You want to use the link that starts with < img

Someone else might be able to better explain......

Hi. Here's a post from DMV with instructions for photobucket, but if you can do photobucket, the others are very similar. Hope this helps as well.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hi Koko! First, I want to say I think you're awesome. Second...I'm curious to know your recipe for chicken soup to see how both of ours compare. I use the same recipe my mother, grandmother, great grandmother, and etc. used. I'm wondering especially because, I don't know any other Jewish person besides me who makes chicken soup (and by that I mean my friends!). My mother died a few months ago, and so this year I had a big crowd of my family for Rosh Hoshanah and Yom Kippur, and they were all like, this soup is really good, did you get it at a store? And I said no, I made it--along with everything else!--by myself! Heh, heh. Everyone's been at a really big loss, with my mother just gone, and it helped me a lot being so engrossed in cooking soooo many things, I didn't have time to think or cry for a change. Tell me your recipe, doll!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Me too. An ordinary black dress that's been a gift box item forever. Huge disappointment. Seriously, it's just plain not cool. smh...