Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Vats! I'm glad that you find my doll's love story humorous. My doll divorced her redheaded ex because she needed a good looking man that has qualified genes who can fathered her future kids haha.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks to this voting event I was able to earn enough k-stars to finish decorating my baby's room earlier today:

tumblr_o2cygxYEOY1te4chqo1_1280.png

Brian was almost as excited as Braeden, if only because now her daddies can spend their k-stars on themselves again for a bit ;D
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay Congrats Andrzej! I know that means a lot to you!

Now you can spend at Napa or Big Sur lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Olivia and Oliver had their second son, Mac, the other day. LOOK AT HOW CUTE.

vXY5RZl.jpg

She's starting to feel a bit like Molly Weasley; hopefully the third will take after Oliver a bit more (please be a girl, omg).
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    What a lovely little hideaway - Napa Valley! Brooklyn & Jackson headed out to Napa Valley for a dinner date. Since Brooklyn's favorite holiday is Valentine's Day, they are starting the celebrations early (well they will be celebrating every day, but this is their kick-off dinner). How fun and exciting are thing in the KKH world!!

8DF05B35-E6EC-49D9-9AC7-B60D232978D9.png_zpsgzbhs35k.jpeg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    eaDtLyw.png?1

Chapter 6
    The Promise

Bort made a surprise appearance in Vats mansion in Calabasas, he was different, illuminated, there wasn't that darkness on him anymore. Step by step they built a healthy and happy relationship. Vats finally was aware that he truly loved Bort!

The tabloids were cruel, the fans didn't approved their relationship, but in his heart Vats was sure and then he asked Bort in marriage. A discreet ceremony, though widely reported in the media, in Florence sealed their love.

V & B promised each other that nothing else mattered beyond their love and that even if they were far apart they'll always come back to date each other every day forever! And so it has been...

9DVT03q.jpg?1

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Bobbie your Napa Valley decoration is so cozy! I just find out that I didn't bought anything on mine last year lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Maria suggested that Carolyn Ferocious should date more often. She's keeping her options open. She's open-minded and is willing to try interracial dating. This fabulous diva went out on a date with Christopher Smith whose a poet. Clearly my doll wasn't impressed with his compliments though. Why didn't he recited a romantic poem that he wrote though? They didn't have any chemistry. Sparks didn't flew anywhere.

85vXpk.png
    YnrZjR.png
    IZT1vz.png
    jpJiHu.png

As a matter of fact, Carolyn Ferocious won't be seeing him ever again. So she deleted his number and now he's suffering from amnesia. Poor guy!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    AppleP & Fab have been married forever, and they just made Top Couple!

F4660D91-66F4-4489-8B2F-24FEB165092C_zpshvhdckn9.jpg.
    But I got no reward for this. No announcement, other than the horse adoption. Didn't I read you are rewarded for this? Sigh. It's ok. Mom just happy we made it. I'm going to do a family portrait, and pm my Bae. Maybe he'll even post. He's happily quiet, and I think the fact that he spends his days at other Glu games, gives us the space all successful couples need. Awe, for Valentine's Day, I'll do the whole story here for him. Then we'll see if AppleP's hubby will say a few words.

meanwhile, Kat read V.Vats love story, and is stuffing Oreos and premade frosting down her throat like that blonde chick who gained all that weight for Monster. She's from South Africa and had a hard childhood....then I explained she and Bort were like Sibling Spouses (think gender neutral Sister Wives) and Kats pulling it all together. I think her face looks a little bloated, but a fast for a day and she'll look great for the pictures.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    When Katherine met William Walker, he was a struggling fashion designer. He was an A-List celebrity, but only because his reality TV show was so widely ridiculed! Here's what Will looked like before Kat got to his wardrobe.
    s3niq9.jpg
    Kat's own eye for fashion helped Will's business, and he became better known for his creative designs than his ridiculous outfits.
    Will proposed very early on in their relationship, but Kat was in love and accepted. They had a small yet beautiful wedding, and moved to Malibu together. They now have two kids together, a boy called Slade and a girl called Monahan (named after Isaac Slade and Pat Monahan).
    23lmf01.jpg
    For Valentine's Day, they're spending the weekend in New York, and even renewed their wedding vows.
    4hwrwl.jpg
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    AppleP & Fab have been married forever, and they just made Top Couple!

F4660D91-66F4-4489-8B2F-24FEB165092C_zpshvhdckn9.jpg.
    But I got no reward for this. No announcement, other than the horse adoption. Didn't I read you are rewarded for this? Sigh. It's ok. Mom just happy we made it. I'm going to do a family portrait, and pm my Bae. Maybe he'll even post. He's happily quiet, and I think the fact that he spends his days at other Glu games, gives us the space all successful couples need. Awe, for Valentine's Day, I'll do the whole story here for him. Then we'll see if AppleP's hubby will say a few words.

meanwhile, Kat read V.Vats love story, and is stuffing Oreos and premade frosting down her throat like that blonde chick who gained all that weight for Monster. She's from South Africa and had a hard childhood....then I explained she and Bort were like Sibling Spouses (think gender neutral Sister Wives) and Kats pulling it all together. I think her face looks a little bloated, but a fast for a day and she'll look great for the pictures.

Oh, no! Your reward was supposed to be 35 k-stars! Are you sure you've never hit the top spot before?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    eaDtLyw.png?1

Chapter 7
    Temptations

Vats' manager, Simon, called him to a meeting with producer Alvin Greene. 'Not again!' thought Vats. V just turned into the hottest Hollywood's celebrity and during the time he needed to get to the top, he had gained experience in dealing with the temptations of that place.

There were guys like Cassio, Max and many others who threatened the marriage of V&B, but none was a real threat, except for Alvin. Alvin always have been very professional and respectful when speaking to Vats, but there was something everytime Vats talk to him that feels like his energy was drained.

Cwn5Z6C.jpg?1

However during an event at 10ax, after few drinks, Alvin confessed his love for V. It was undeniable that Vats also felt attracted to Alvin...Oh the sparkles! However that moment V remembered Bort's smile, all the words, declarations of love and plans between the two ... Vats left off and went to find his true love.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Oh Carol I'm sure that Ferocious will find out a better guy!

Koko, no that's wrong you shold have received those stars:(, we have to figure out what happend! About Kat, tell her to calm down she has a part on that story, just wait a lil bit!

KatWalker welcome! Nice to meet your family and know about them!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol Davida & her bae Jack had a romantic getaway at Big Sur. They had an escapade because they didn't want the media to wonder about their whereabouts.

Even though it may be valentine's day, but they always celebrate their love everyday. Cheers to their everlasting love!

image.php?di=T69WD.jpg

Oh BTW my doll dedicated this song to her hubs.

#Eternallove
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So, this is the third time I try to post this. My tablet decided she doesn't want to paste what I wrote for you guys so...I'm going to paste a bunch of images of text and pictures. Lets do this
    Screenshot_2016-02-15-13-45-05-1.png

KKH_Screenshot_1444487782370-1.jpgKKH_Screenshot_1445378106915-1.jpg

Screenshot_2016-02-15-13-45-05-2.png

Screenshot_2016-02-15-06-55-22-1.png.jpeg

Next
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Screenshot_2016-02-15-18-15-35-1.png

KKH_Screenshot_1446826329892-1.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1455527241180-1.jpg

Screenshot_2016-02-15-18-14-04-1.png

Screenshot_2016-02-14-12-34-01-1.png.jpegKKH_Screenshot_1455309840478-1.jpg

Next
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Screenshot_2016-02-15-13-47-16-1.png

KKH_Screenshot_1455221218092-1.jpg Screenshot_2016-02-14-00-17-00-1.png.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Now he can say he is living his happily ever after.

Screenshot_2016-02-14-13-21-39-1.png.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

As you can see the last images are not as large as they should be but São Paulo is having a not to friendly summer storm and internet is hell...so, I hope you can enjoy it anyway.

Stardust.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    congratulations_wedding_rings.jpg

Stardust, congrats to Garrett & Cherrey for tying the knot! What a beautiful fairytale wedding and may they continue make each other happier each & everyday.

It kinda sucks on this game that we can't invite our friends to our own wedding and the reception. Who throws house parties after getting married in real life? LOL Glu should definitely change that. ��

I'm heading to the suggestion thread instead.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    congratulations_wedding_rings.jpg

Stardust, congrats to Garrett & Cherrey for tying the knot! What a beautiful fairytale wedding and may they continue make each other happier each & everyday.

It kinda sucks on this game that we can't invite our friends to our own wedding and the reception. Who throws house parties after getting married in real life? LOL Glu should definitely change that. ��

I'm heading to the suggestion thread instead.

Yes!!. I will go crazy if I could have the venue all decorated just as it is right now but have a partythere with friends, that would be so good!!. Or celebrate aniversaries...anyone playing this game should be able to celebrate a year of dating the same character...that ain't easy!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Yes!!. I will go crazy if I could have the venue all decorated just as it is right now but have a partythere with friends, that would be so good!!. Or celebrate aniversaries...anyone playing this game should be able to celebrate a year of dating the same character...that ain't easy!!

That would take a whole hella lot of moving and shaking to happen. The game's not set up to do that, and the time, expense, and do-ability are out there. The voting events, for example, take a large capacity, coordination, and particular program to create; doing something like this...who knows, maybe sometime. Why not? But it's likely not a priority, at this time, and especially what with all the requests everyone makes. You know, people have meetings to discuss KKH--what's up in the forum; maybe the half-a$$ed comments and opinions from the App Store (sorry but, it's true), and wherever else. The Suggestions and ideas everyone here submits that are most appropriate and that pique their interest are presented; what sounds good; what can be done and how; their opinions on the topics; how they can make us happier. And their own ideas too, of course. There are techs involved, designers, development, et. al.; it's not so simple. And things are also already in planning and development stages, regardless that we don't know what they are. But yeah, in the end, who knows. Sooner or later anything's possible, right? In the meantime, there are subtle as well as very visible things that *have* been done, and that *will* be done. We just have no idea yet. Sometimes it seems thanks are given grudgingly; and do you even have to thank anyone at all? There's a ST more complaints than appreciation. And there is absolutely appreciation. Yeah, a lot of us pay to play. So did Green Day. Glu is hearing everything, and they appear to do whatever's possible. I have to say, without pointing out anything in particular, that there are indeed requests that are, well, hm. More easily dismissed. Because, um, they should be. Sorry. But it's true. And justified. Do I *want* to post this? NO. But I think it might help to give some people more insight. From what I can see, they kinda bend over backwards sometimes to give everyone here what they can, however it is they have to achieve that. Does anyone here have any idea whatsoever how a book or magazine is made? Probably not. You just go to the store, pick what you want, and buy it. But I'll tell you--there's a lot--many, many different jobs and stages and cost. And if you don't know then you can't even begin to imagine. The same with the advertising and marketing industries, and newspapers, for example. Even what's being sold in your favorite store(s). Creating is not so simple. It's not like a hair stylist, which is an art itself; it's nothing like being a student or a stay-at-home parent. Or any number of professions. Maybe I'll delete this. But I want you to know my intentions are good, and sincere. I just want to help anyone who's receptive, to understand even the tiniest bit, how things they may be unaware of work. Everyone here is so likable. You make your dolls look amazing. Everyone helps each other. Everyone's so nice. And you know, you present Glu with some real challenges. And I bet they love it. You can be a CPA, you can be an attorney. You can work in retail or in a preschool; insurance or a near infinite type of industries, jobs. But I'll tell you this: there is absolutely nothing else like being a "Creative." And god, I remember, when they--the all-knowing "they"--gave us that name. Tell me ok. Yeah, right. Whatever whatever. It doesn't matter. What matters here is: Now you know. <3
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Aww, Stardust! This is SO cute. I can't handle it :D
  • Options

Yes! It would be so cool for couples to celebrate their anniversary on this game. Sometimes I wished that my doll and her husband should renew their wedding vows and redo their whole wedding again.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    That would take a whole hella lot of moving and shaking to happen. The game's not set up to do that, and the time, expense, and do-ability are out there. The voting events, for example, take a large capacity, coordination, and particular program to create; doing something like this...who knows, maybe sometime. Why not? But it's likely not a priority, at this time, and especially what with all the requests everyone makes. You know, people have meetings to discuss KKH--what's up in the forum; maybe the half-a$$ed comments and opinions from the App Store (sorry but, it's true), and wherever else. The Suggestions and ideas everyone here submits that are most appropriate and that pique their interest are presented; what sounds good; what can be done and how; their opinions on the topics; how they can make us happier. And their own ideas too, of course. There are techs involved, designers, development, et. al.; it's not so simple. And things are also already in planning and development stages, regardless that we don't know what they are. But yeah, in the end, who knows. Sooner or later anything's possible, right? In the meantime, there are subtle as well as very visible things that *have* been done, and that *will* be done. We just have no idea yet. Sometimes it seems thanks are given grudgingly; and do you even have to thank anyone at all? There's a ST more complaints than appreciation. And there is absolutely appreciation. Yeah, a lot of us pay to play. So did Green Day. Glu is hearing everything, and they appear to do whatever's possible. I have to say, without pointing out anything in particular, that there are indeed requests that are, well, hm. More easily dismissed. Because, um, they should be. Sorry. But it's true. And justified. Do I *want* to post this? NO. But I think it might help to give some people more insight. From what I can see, they kinda bend over backwards sometimes to give everyone here what they can, however it is they have to achieve that. Does anyone here have any idea whatsoever how a book or magazine is made? Probably not. You just go to the store, pick what you want, and buy it. But I'll tell you--there's a lot--many, many different jobs and stages and cost. And if you don't know then you can't even begin to imagine. The same with the advertising and marketing industries, and newspapers, for example. Even what's being sold in your favorite store(s). Creating is not so simple. It's not like a hair stylist, which is an art itself; it's nothing like being a student or a stay-at-home parent. Or any number of professions. Maybe I'll delete this. But I want you to know my intentions are good, and sincere. I just want to help anyone who's receptive, to understand even the tiniest bit, how things they may be unaware of work. Everyone here is so likable. You make your dolls look amazing. Everyone helps each other. Everyone's so nice. And you know, you present Glu with some real challenges. And I bet they love it. You can be a CPA, you can be an attorney. You can work in retail or in a preschool; insurance or a near infinite type of industries, jobs. But I'll tell you this: there is absolutely nothing else like being a "Creative." And god, I remember, when they--the all-knowing "they"--gave us that name. Tell me ok. Yeah, right. Whatever whatever. It doesn't matter. What matters here is: Now you know. <3

I assure you I do know it takes time an effort to create things, not only in the tangible but even more in the virtual world because I am a storyteller and an engineer. This is not a suggestion, just a comment about what I would love to do in my game because even though I don't think is a priority I believe as a user I'm entitle to have an opinion and a dream about the virtual world I live throught my character. Just that.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Aww, Stardust! This is SO cute. I can't handle it :D

Glad you liked it! It's just impossible for me to play this game without making up stories about the characters lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I assure you I do know it takes time an effort to create things, not only in the tangible but even more in the virtual world because I am a storyteller and an engineer. This is not a suggestion, just a comment about what I would love to do in my game because even though I don't think is a priority I believe as a user I'm entitle to have an opinion and a dream about the virtual world I live throught my character. Just that.

Well, cool. But you seem to have taken this as an insult, which I can assure you it absolutely was not; and if you took note of other things I wrote, you would see that. Not everyone here knows what you know, many people have no clue, as you in your line of work might realize--not sure what you mean by you're a "storyteller," something I would love to know, and would very much appreciate as I have my own books published. It's a special talent, which several people share; I love reading the stories so many dolls post here, among them Carol and Vats, who are hilarious, and just everyone; they are true storytellers, with scads of imagination and more. I'd be the last person to say don't give opinions--wondering where you got that idea.... More, I believe very strongly in dreams; life would be very sad indeed, if people didn't have, or lost, their dreams; and that's something I personally know plenty of. Also, I never dismissed anyone's opinions, comments, or ideas; it's neither my place nor my business to do so. And why would I? I've certainly given my own. I'm sorry you've been offended by my providing information for those who may not know it; and that you missed where I very truly said, "My intentions are good, and sincere," followed by stating in various forms for anyone to feel free to tell me to "fu*k off." Which you've done, and it doesn't offend, hurt, or insult me in the least. More so, I appreciate that someone was even moved to say anything to this at all. As you said, you're "entitled (and where did I say anyone WASN'T? Please tell me) to have an opinion and a dream..." I have my own. Please don't be offended or misconstrue what I wrote; I'm sorry you misunderstood my intentions. Options; opinions; ideas; dreams--they're infinite. And where would we all be if no one had any? Unfortunately, as we all know, words written can convey to anyone reading, the wrong tone of how they were meant to come across. There's no way in the world I meant to be condescending--that's a far cry from who I am, EVER. Again, I'm sorry you took things the wrong way, and thank you for reading and saying exactly how you felt.
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Well, cool. But you seem to have taken this as an insult, which I can assure you it absolutely was not; and if you took note of other things I wrote, you would see that. Not everyone here knows what you know, many people have no clue, as you in your line of work might realize--not sure what you mean by you're a "storyteller," something I would love to know, and would very much appreciate as I have my own books published. It's a special talent, which several people share; I love reading the stories so many dolls post here, among them Carol and Vats, who are hilarious, and just everyone; they are true storytellers, with scads of imagination and more. I'd be the last person to say don't give opinions--wondering where you got that idea.... More, I believe very strongly in dreams; life would be very sad indeed, if people didn't have, or lost, their dreams; and that's something I personally know plenty of. Also, I never dismissed anyone's opinions, comments, or ideas; it's neither my place nor my business to do so. And why would I? I've certainly given my own. I'm sorry you've been offended by my providing information for those who may not know it; and that you missed where I very truly said, "My intentions are good, and sincere," followed by stating in various forms for anyone to feel free to tell me to "fu*k off." Which you've done, and it doesn't offend, hurt, or insult me in the least. More so, I appreciate that someone was even moved to say anything to this at all. As you said, you're "entitled (and where did I say anyone WASN'T? Please tell me) to have an opinion and a dream..." I have my own. Please don't be offended or misconstrue what I wrote; I'm sorry you misunderstood my intentions. Options; opinions; ideas; dreams--they're infinite. And where would we all be if no one had any? Unfortunately, as we all know, words written can convey to anyone reading, the wrong tone of how they were meant to come across. There's no way in the world I meant to be condescending--that's a far cry from who I am, EVER. Again, I'm sorry you took things the wrong way, and thank you for reading and saying exactly how you felt.

It's ok really. We're all grown ups here (as Oxymoronic as that sounds in a forum about a KK game lol). It sounded to me a little as you saying we were crying about not having our dreams come true and that we needed to grow up and realize Glu has more importat things to do...which kinda made me angry because hell they take my money the least they can do is listen to me! That validates my opinion as a costumer. Yeah, I'm not in the field of liberal arts or plastics or even TI but I'm part of the comunity and this game was created for the joy of entertainment. So, I enjoy just saying whatever it crosses my mind about how I wish the game was. I'm not part ofnthe construction per se but I am part of the audience that receives the product and not being part of the construction or not understanding the details about that process does not and should not limit my expressing my wishes and expectations about it. But it's fine, a lot of things are lost in translation and you clarifying your intention made it better. ;)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    eaDtLyw.png?1

Chapter 8
    The big plan

While Vats' fame increased, Bort for long had been forgotten. B didn't fed the desire for fame too, what he really wanted was actually continue with that life of househusband and have children, many children.

Vats also loved children, but he knew that the chances of an adoption happen could be very small due to the turbulent past of B and for their lifestyle. Doesn't have any children would hurt B, but V had money and money can buy happiness!

Kat a great friend of Vats was wanting to become a mother too, both entered into an agreement and donated genetic material to each other. To mislead the media attention on the paternity of the future babies another agreement was settled with the adoption center LOVE & HOPE, through donations and promotion. From here just remained the wait!

AcLngEM.png?1

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Stardust, I loved G's story! It's very well written. I'm rooting for your marriage, but please make sure to take some time to come to our band rehearsals!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Omg, I just read the whole thread and I've missed so much!
    Vats, your Love Book is amazing, I'm addicted, I want more!!! And buddy, I must tell you - we have the same taste in men! I would soooo love to go with you in a bar or even better - on the beach and drool over hot men we like LOL

Stardust, your love story is sooo funny, yet sooo romantic! Laughed out loud on Vats' comment about Cherrey hahahhaah
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    noellenoelle Registered Users 1 Posts
    The Turbulent Romance of Noah and Robert King

2cok951.jpg
    Noah King, born Noah Vaseiye grew up in a rich, affluent British/French family in sunny Los Angeles. Having been born in London, England to a French father and an English mother, the family relocated to America where Noah had the time of her life. At the age of 17, she left the family home and found a job at the So Chic Boutique and bumped into Kim Kardashian. This is where her life changed for good.

She experienced fame over night but could not care less about dating, even if Kim persisted her to, countless of times. One day, Noah went to The Brew Palms to have a bite to eat. As she sat down to her table, she saw a gorgeous young man with a camera bag clutched in his hand. Trying not to catch his gaze, Noah walked off but not before he grabbed her hand. "Hi, my name is Robert," he explained. He revealed he was a fashion photographer and Noah soon realised he was an A Lister with over 124 million fans. She had to confess that she was a mere E Lister. Having not gotten his number, Noah walked off in embarrassment. There was no way he would want her, was there?

End of Part 1.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Guess who tied the knot this weekend ❤️
    As most of you know, Sassi has 2 marriages behind. She dated judge Anderson briefly after her split with Fred and after she got out of rehab. Caleb had his eyes on her since forever but respected her choises and they remained very close and good friends. They were seen together again recently and Sassi confirmed they were together. They were seen at Napa Valley on Valentines all cosied up. Last week they were spotted in NYC, in Caleb's fav restaurant... and he popped the question!!! Sassi was over the moon! And she said yes!

2mgjmrl.jpg

Caleb whisked her away to Positano, Italy and they tied the knot there, in a very private ceremony.

vi00gw.jpg

They were spotted yesterday in St. Tropez, honeymooning.

20abbbp.jpg

#MrsAnderson #DrunkInLove
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg Sassy, congratulations!!!! They make a beautiful couple!!! I wish Glu allowed all of us to have babies with each different dude we date/marry and get a section 8 house like normal people IRL.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg Sassy,,took the plunge! Congrats! He must be a special one, I know she wouldn't fall for just anyone hahaha. #SassyAnderson #FitTatts lol :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.