Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yay, I'm glad you have some free time, my brainiac! It's nice that you have some chill time, even brainy fashionistas need a break sometimes :p

How about we plan our Ice Club night during the week for next weekend? As long as Koko hasn't spoken to anyone else about a different forum event at the same time?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yay, I'm glad you have some free time, my brainiac! It's nice that you have some chill time, even brainy fashionistas need a break sometimes :p

How about we plan our Ice Club night during the week for next weekend? As long as Koko hasn't spoken to anyone else about a different forum event at the same time?

Let's! It's going to be fun!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ice Club Night? tell me more. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ice Club Night? tell me more. :)

Well...that's as far as we have discussed lol. But i think the idea is to have a weekend of celebrating this update, celebrating the next and having fun with the idea of owning a nightclub in iceland. I mean, what's not to celebrate about that?!...with a little exclusive space on the forum to do that of course :).
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
    I honestly think dating in the game is so stupid and way too long. Like 12000 for a kid, and I'm not even at 2000 yet! I'm considering adoption lol.
  • Options
    kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
    Guess who tied the knot this weekend ❤️
    As most of you know, Sassi has 2 marriages behind. She dated judge Anderson briefly after her split with Fred and after she got out of rehab. Caleb had his eyes on her since forever but respected her choises and they remained very close and good friends. They were seen together again recently and Sassi confirmed they were together. They were seen at Napa Valley on Valentines all cosied up. Last week they were spotted in NYC, in Caleb's fav restaurant... and he popped the question!!! Sassi was over the moon! And she said yes!

2mgjmrl.jpg

Caleb whisked her away to Positano, Italy and they tied the knot there, in a very private ceremony.

vi00gw.jpg

They were spotted yesterday in St. Tropez, honeymooning.

20abbbp.jpg

#MrsAnderson #DrunkInLove
    Girl how did you get him to change outfits? Sassi is so cute. Why is his text box purple also?
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Today my doll got married for the second time .
    I had missed to have a storyline and was looking forward to play the honeymoon quest.
    Coming home my husband wasn't there.
    And then it dawned on me:
    I deleted two NPCs before, which I had maxed out.
    I deleted by accident my husband!!

Now I have two things coming up, a photoshoot with my husband and some other appearance, I don't remember.
    With a timer running, to be completed in a few hours!

But no more husband..
    Now what?
    Android
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    collage-1479034385617_zpstjq79ylc.jpg

So this marriage is already history, too.
    The first one didn't last 2 days.
    And the second one lasted about an hour..
    Android
  • Options
    Oh doll. I'm so sorry. Why don't you find a cutie marry him, and try to finish the quests? It will def kill your morning. Oh, we can see what happens when the task timer runs out. I 'think' I read that it happened to someone, and the timer just stopped and nothing bad happened.

Next wedding, please invite your Friends Rumpel. Make a thread out of it, and we'll have a party. In fact, if anyone wants a wedding party thread, please just pm me, and we'll make sure we don't have more than one starting the same day. What do you think Rumpel? Feel like having a wedding Rumpel? (193 to get your get your hubby back? Get a new one and buy a car. lol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I got married for the third time since i mistakenly deleted my wife of 1 year (that was the second time i've mistakenly deleted someone I am in a relationship with), lol. >. <

but forgot to screenshot the wedding so that I could share it.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg thank you so much astray for bumping this old dusty thread off:). I really needed to recreate & rewrite my doll's luv story with her current in-game hub so you must've read my mind lol:D*virtual hugs*:o
    giphy_2.gif

I'm abouts to update y'all on their latest separation story since that's speculating on Starnews, so I'll be BRB on this thread:rolleyes:*spilling the tea*#juicygossip
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Omg thank you so much astray for bumping this old dusty thread off:). I really needed to recreate & rewrite my doll's luv story with her current in-game hub so you must've read my mind lol:D*virtual hugs*:o
    giphy_2.gif

I'm abouts to update y'all on their latest separation story since that's speculating on Starnews, so I'll be BRB on this thread:rolleyes:*spilling the tea*#juicygossip

You're welcome Carol, I just thought I'd start sharing my dolls love life too. :)

Can't wait to read about yours.
  • Options
    Dang it! I was supposed to come back to this thread to talk about my doll's separation storytelling, but then again I backtracked.-_-I'm going through a writer's block at the moment. Ugh!*smt*
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Kim and Kanye are celebrating 3 years together today!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Awe........that's right. Such a beautiful bride. And Kanye..mmmm he is fierce. I love them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Is there a thread where I could find a partner for my doll? I don't want to use a npc so I was thinking of using a real life player & their doll. :)
  • Options
    Is there a thread where I could find a partner for my doll? I don't want to use a npc so I was thinking of using a real life player & their doll. :)

idk if there is but if it's permitted either me or someone else can start a matchmaker thread to help people find a partner it'll be like that new American show Love Connection.
  • Options
    I had the same idea in mind astray. Hmm... I don't think that anyone has started a thread like that at the forums before. But, I'm unsure where it should be appropriately placed at either the friends & gifting section or general discussion. Maybe Koko should confirm this after all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    astray wrote: »
    idk if there is but if it's permitted either me or someone else can start a matchmaker thread to help people find a partner it'll be like that new American show Love Connection.
    I had the same idea in mind astray. Hmm... I don't think that anyone has started a thread like that at the forums before. But, I'm unsure where it should be appropriately placed at either the friends & gifting section or general discussion. Maybe Koko should confirm this after all.

This sounds like a great idea! I'm sure that something like this would benefit a lot of people. Plus... imagine how fun it would be! :)
  • Options

TBH, I thought I saw Carol say yesterday she was opening up a match making service. I forgot the thread, but I jumped in and asked to put Z on the list. Unless Vats doll decides to take a residence in Utah, and add Z to the family. But lets see, where to put it. If you are hooking up players to marry in game, then you should be putting it in gifting and friends for the acutal add info. Then if you want to bring the party aspect here that would work. Now, last night when I asked you to work on Z, my androids are married to their twins, so it won't be a 'game' marriage it would be a forum marriage. That's how it is with Kat and Vats. He has bort, she has her twin yet they do a lot of fun things. So, figure out how you'd like it to be and we can work from there. For example if you hooked people up Friends and gifting, then they went on a pictoral date...the date would go in the thread in General Discussion. Does this make sense?

Lastly, because the orig poster of this thread Noona, and then the next hostess Bobbie have been gone for ages, why not start the thread anew? So companion threads, one in Gifting and Friends, and one in General Discussion would cover all aspects without blurring lines of what goes where. Does that sound good?

Ooops. typo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol & Tyler split into a 1/2 separately

Well there's been rumors speculating that the couple has taken their separate ways. Maria her publicist advised her to answer every question carefully when Ray Powers asked Carol Davida is there any truth to those rumors. And, yes indeed she'd most definitely confirmed it.

KKH_Screenshot_1495522697456.jpg
    upload img

KKH_Screenshot_1495522629381.jpg
    image hosting over 10mb

Well, her BFF Carolyn Ferocious didn't see this coming. Here...take a look at the wedding photos from before when it wasn't destroyed. In order to get over the marriage, Ms. Goody two shoes ripped her wedding photos to pieces. Her confidant and partner in crime the prima Donna diva burned her photos to finish it off.

20170521231210_zpswpmvnshl.gif~original

20170521225224_zpseqlpoewl.gif~original

My dolls will always have each other backs 100%. Why? It's because they're besties & sisters. They've been through each other breakups and seen how it all went down.

Pics_Art_05-23-05.14.21.jpgimage posting

Carol Davida doesn't know when she'll ever find true happiness. Hmm...is she wondering though? Tyler is that stubborn since he dissed my doll's personal styling choices on him. She's really offended and hurt that he doesn't want her to style him no more. She tried to talk it over with Tyler, but he just refuses to sit down and talk out their marital issues like a married couple should. As much as it hurts, but it's just best if my doll moves on and date a rl player doll with a fashionable stylish wardrobe than his.

Stay tuned for part 2 on their divorce which will be coming very soon.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    This sounds like a great idea! I'm sure that something like this would benefit a lot of people. Plus... imagine how fun it would be! :)

I will set it up myself and let you all know when I'm done.
  • Options
    TBH, I thought I saw Carol say yesterday she was opening up a match making service. I forgot the thread, but I jumped in and asked to put Z on the list. Unless Vats doll decides to take a residence in Utah, and add Z to the family. But lets see, where to put it. If you are hooking up players to marry in game, then you should be putting it in gifting and friends for the acutal add info. Then if you want to bring the party aspect here that would work. Now, last night when I asked you to work on Z, my androids are married to their twins, so it won't be a 'game' marriage it would be a forum marriage. That's how it is with Kat and Vats. He has bort, she has her twin yet they do a lot of fun things. So, figure out how you'd like it to be and we can work from there. For example if you hooked people up Friends and gifting, then they went on a pictoral date...the date would go in the thread in General Discussion. Does this make sense?

Lastly, because the orig poster of this thread Noona, and then the next hostess Bobbie have been gone for ages, why not start the thread anew? So companion threads, one in Gifting and Friends, and one in General Discussion would cover all aspects without blurring lines of what goes where. Does that sound good?

Ooops. typo

Carol stated that she'd update us on her doll's divorce she did mention playing matchmaker but i think it was solely for her doll since she's a recent divorcee and single now.

I'll more than likely create a matchmaker thread it just feels kinda like this thread is meant for you to update people on your doll's love lives not to set them up on dates i feel like it'll throw off the topic of the thread which is the last thing I'd want to do.
  • Options
    Astray, you and Carol work it out. Her s was the first mention I saw about a matchmaker thread 2 days ago. If you want to match up people and add them to games....do that in Ftiends and Gifting. Then I suggested a companion thread in general discussion. I'd like the general discussion thread to include a nice intro, and graphic adornments. That is right up Carol's alley, so I honestly think the two of you should work together and make something great.
    ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I was about to create the matchmaker thread but since today is officially my last day on here, i will leave it all up to Carol.

So good luck on that
  • Options
    Astray, what is that supposed to mean? :confused:Are you actually quitting the forums? I'm not trying to cause any conflict on who should open up the thread first. I'm usually the peacemaker person on the forums. I think that Koko is right. We can actually team up together and come up with something creative thru PM.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Astray, what is that supposed to mean? :confused:Are you actually quitting the forums? I'm not trying to cause any conflict on who should open up the thread first. I'm usually the peacemaker person on the forums. I think that Koko is right. We can actually team up together and come up with something creative thru PM.

I know Carol my decision to leave has absolutely nothing to do with you, you're a gem :)
  • Options
    I was about to create the matchmaker thread but since today is officially my last day on here, i will leave it all up to Carol.

So good luck on that

Oh no. I'm sorry to see you're going astray. I hope you'll change your mind seeing as tho you're a great presence here but if not, I understand. :(
  • Options
    I know Carol my decision to leave has absolutely nothing to do with you, you're a gem :)

Oh I'd probably misunderstood. I'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving☹. You'll most definitely be missed here. I'm hoping to see you again someday soon, if not then you were a great addition to the forums. Take care my friend. So long.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    To put it out in the open, Astray was asked to condense his signature due to complaints from another game forum he visited. I tried to explain its nothing personal, even showed how all the info could be tightened up without losing any info. But he feel's bad, and I get that. :( hopefully time will soften the perceived insult, and he'll be back. Now i'm off to find those early comments about the matchmaking, and see if I misinterpreted things.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.