Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This will be Carolyn Ferocious future boyfriend & baby daddy. But this bad boy is definitely not husband material lol
    Screenshot_2016-04-09-17-55-50-1_zpsjfigtxhv.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Congratulations Lizard! Blue Peaches will be a wonderful mother. (And cute looking father too!)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Charlotte and Cooper married last night. Hope I can keep up with this long enough to get the free baby. We're inching closer at 10,000+. I think that means Charlotte may presently have a tiny bun in the oven? Kind of hoping for a dating event this weekend to give things a boost.

Oh! I could not figure out how to do photos with Cooper in his tuxedo and didn't have the patience to pursue it, so he's not looking as fine as he did for the ceremony. This will have to do.

Here are some wedding pics :)

2gt54w4.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Among rumors of his wife's pregnancy Garrett Cullen was spotted out in a LA pharmacy last night.

Last night, starnews witnesses were surprised while looking for hangover kits when among the clients wating in the prescription line of Kstar pharmacy they spotted out Garrett Cullen. Once Cullen saw the starnews reporters, he decided to live and came back hours later to pick up the medicines. An insider was able to tell us the prescription on Cullen's hands was delivered under the name Cherrey Cullen but was unable to specify the nature of the medicine prescribed.

This report comes to starnews just hours after Cullen's wife (Cherrey) was reported living Cedars Sinai Medical Center after supposedly be treated for severe pregnancy symptoms, rumor that has not be confirmed or denied by the Star couple.

Screenshot_2016-04-14-20-43-17-1.png

Screenshot_2016-04-14-20-40-27-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    oh.....I love it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Stardust, you're the queen of stories! I love, love the way you write and how you present the story! <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Stardust, you're the queen of stories! I love, love the way you write and how you present the story! <3

Thank you, that is very very sweet. I just love to have fun telling stories about this characters I've created within this forum. It makes the game a place to have a relax time and make my imagination grow lol. ;)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    This will be Carolyn Ferocious future boyfriend & baby daddy. But this bad boy is definitely not husband material lol
    Screenshot_2016-04-09-17-55-50-1_zpsjfigtxhv.png
    Gosh I never ever get NPC guys that look like that. I always get the ugliest ones. I need new NPC friends and boyfriends on my game.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Gosh I never ever get NPC guys that look like that. I always get the ugliest ones. I need new NPC friends and boyfriends on my game.

So far I've seen 3 fine NPC men on my game. I can't wait for my new doll to start dating them one-by-one.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    My doll just had her 2nd baby, but there wasn't any type of congratulations or tweet, did the same thing happen to everyone?
    It just seems like nobody cared, lol
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Charlotte and Cooper welcomed a baby boy into the KKH world today. Say hello to Prince Max Robertson (Charlotte was a huge Prince fan). He was conceived during a happier time in their marriage before Charlotte had grown unbearably weary of Coop's hairstyle and beard. They are committed to their marriage counselor's suggestion of a date-filled weekend to see if their romance can be rekindled.. but it isn't looking good.

Are there any benefits to staying with a spouse beyond the 12,000 point level? Charlotte is longing for a hot, young man free of grooming issues.

20g1pbs.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Charlotte! It's beautiful the tribute you made name him Prince!

Well if you want a second child you should keep dating until you reach 15k points. If you don't want it just go to get the extra goodies that a relationship offers when you reach the highest level, after that it's up to you lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Congrats Charlotte! It's beautiful the tribute you made name him Prince!

Well if you want a second child you should keep dating until you reach 15k points. If you don't want it just go to get the extra goodies that a relationship offers when you reach the highest level, after that it's up to you lol

Thank you so much, Vats! It sounds worth it to hang in there to 15k points. I appreciate the info!
  • Options
    Lol what a funny glitch! My game thinks that Carolyn Ferocious has two husbands. She's not even a newlywed yet to be honeymooning.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    As readers of Starnews might remember (see article under), just a few months away we speculated about the possibility of a Cherrett baby on the way. Well, the movie star couple decided to confirm our suspicions the right way, with photographic evidence...and what an evidence it is!.

This afternoon and after months being MIA, Mrs. Cullen herself was seeing chatting with the wonderful Vats and enjoying her time as a Cannes film festival judge while spotting a little more than 'little bump'.
    Screenshot_2016-05-02-21-23-16-1.png

This is what she got to tell us:
    SN: Cherrey welcome once more to Cannes, looking great!
    C: That is so sweet, thanks for having me.
    SN: I can't possible start with something different. I guess congratulations are in order?
    C: You guess? *smile*. Thank you so much. Yeah, I guess I can't hide it any longer *laughter* Congratulations are in order, yes. We're just about to get to the finish line and we are very happy about it.
    SN: Well, being a judge in Cannes is not something you can just let pass you by, not even for a little Cullen.
    C: Oh no! you just made Garrett's day with that comment *laughter*. This little one got in the picture long after I accepted such an amazing honor. So, we just cowboyed up and make it to Cannes. It really is something you can't just let go. This year's films promise to be wonderful, so we're just going to enjoy really.
    SN: True, the selection is amazing. Thank you so much for your time Cherrey. Congratulations again for the honorable place on this year's festival and for the amazing surprise you gave us all today. Please pass my congratulations to Garrett too.
    C: I'll do that. Thank you.

Well, a year of surprises as always in Cannes. We'll just have to wait and see.

Related articles
    Cherrey and Garrett Cullen pregnant?
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Among rumors of his wife's pregnancy Garrett Cullen was spotted out in a LA pharmacy last night.

Last night, starnews witnesses were surprised while looking for hangover kits when among the clients wating in the prescription line of Kstar pharmacy they spotted out Garrett Cullen. Once Cullen saw the starnews reporters, he decided to live and came back hours later to pick up the medicines. An insider was able to tell us the prescription on Cullen's hands was delivered under the name Cherrey Cullen but was unable to specify the nature of the medicine prescribed.

This report comes to starnews just hours after Cullen's wife (Cherrey) was reported living Cedars Sinai Medical Center after supposedly be treated for severe pregnancy symptoms, rumor that has not be confirmed or denied by the Star couple.

Screenshot_2016-04-14-20-43-17-1.png

Screenshot_2016-04-14-20-40-27-1.png

Just 500 points to go. Yaaayyy!!!. Sorry dolls, I stole one of your pictures but none of the Cherrey pictures I have were quite right for this.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Yaaaay! A little Cullen! Congrats Stardust, can't wait to see the baby! <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Stardust, that is the cutest story EVER!!!! Loving it :rolleyes: Congrats to us :D
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Stardust, that is the cutest story EVER!!!! Loving it :rolleyes: Congrats to us :D

Yyayy...congrats to us !!. I guess the delivery is being difficult because is taking me forever to get those 500 points lol. Now with TB in the horizon energy for dates is scarce, but I'll make it happen.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Awww #babyCherrett <3 congrats, you two! Cute story lol :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Awww #babyCherrett <3 congrats, you two! Cute story lol :D

:D thanks. We're still working in the delivery room lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    My doll Erica Kane and her hubby, Samuel Kane having a bite to eat in Vienna, Austria.

2i6kqjs.jpg
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    My doll Erica Kane and her hubby, Samuel Kane having a bite to eat in Vienna, Austria.

2i6kqjs.jpg

Awww, they look so beautiful :D

Can anyone tell me if you got any call of congratulations for the 2nd baby? My doll didn't get any :/
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    Awww, they look so beautiful :D

Can anyone tell me if you got any call of congratulations for the 2nd baby? My doll didn't get any :/
    Hi Laralu! I did actually, from Kim. But that was back when they first introduced the 'second baby' event. I don't know if they still do this, though.
  • Options
    Thanks for answering Zoyechka!

If anyone who has had the 2nd baby recently could let me know if you got any congratulations greeting at all, that'd be awesome!
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My doll had the second one around September. But nope, no calls or tweets. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    My doll had the second one around September. But nope, no calls or tweets. :(

Thanks for answering Bilal, it seemed strange... Well, at least we can get our congratulations here :D
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Stardust love all your cute stories about Cherrett couple!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Stardust love all your cute stories about Cherrett couple!

Thanks!!. This game needs a lot more development in the romantic department so I'm just filling the gaps lol. ;) glad you enjoy it.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Aloha, friends!

About a year ago I left the mainland United States to live here in Hawaii. I settled in the island of Oahu. I've been moving around a lot, not finding a place, and by chance, I found a job in the North Shore. I made my home in Mokuleia where I met my current babydaddy, Kapono. He is a surfer by day and a pig hunter by night. Life amongst the locals here is simple, blissful, and very serene. We swim, we fish, we live off the island, never taking too much, or too little.

We have a daughter now and her name is Ka'Ilikea, which means "the fair one" in Hawaiian. Our ohana (family) exists on LOVE. We hope someday that you could visit us here.

Mahalo,

Erica (Zoë's Doll)

2myd7a1.jpg

#LocalGoals
  • Options
    Finally happened. Here the official announcement.

GarrettCullenOfficial.com
    Status update:

Hey folks! I don't think we need much presentation after the very public announcement in Cannes (I swear, only my wife). Not much to say beyond thank you for the support and love. We really wish to have a moment for ourselves to enjoy and welcome into our lives our son Ian, so for now this is what we desire to share. I'm sure you all understand. ;)

Garrett C
    Screenshot_2016-05-05-16-04-36-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.