Options

Update 4.9.0 - April's Update KK:H

Comments

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Please, be the 5.0. The big one! Please, please, please, please.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I really have to go to bed now, it's 10 pm here and the twins kept me up all night last night so I'm beat. Can't stand the wait lol!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Ugh I'm tired of waiting now for sure it's probably tomorrow or Thursday.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't care what the update is. Give us some clothes to buy, more gifties and things, and call it an update. We're fine with that. I'll always take clothes. I'm sure the 2nd Anniversary Update, will be huge in June. As Huge as a Kardashian heart. (You didn't think I was going to say Butt, did you?)

Ok, so if there's no update tomorrow

• we start taking prisoners and force them to listen to us sing acapella.

Or
    • We hold a combination Happy Birthday Evil Hag /KK:H Pet Parade - Now Give Us the Dam Update Party.

Your choice. :)

Wanna hear more about the Pet Parade? We start a thread just to show off our pets. screenshot of you and a pet, pick your fave 3, enter them, and it's like a combination Kindergarden Parade and a Pet Show. :)

(After hearing the details of proposed Pet Parade, Potential prisoners began to twist nervously in their chairs.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Well maybe there's still hope? In San Franscisco is not even 12pm

It's 4:15 pm now in Cali, so I'm betting on tomorrow. I woke up at 4:00 am this morning, couldn't sleep so did a couple of side gigs till a little after 5:00 am and went back to sleep for a bit. I was kind of hoping, though it's the weekend events that start at 5:00 am, here at least. So it means that it doesn't necessarily have to happen during office hours; but I've noticed that updates usually do happen during regular daytime hours. Oh well.
  • Options
    I don't care what the update is. Give us some clothes to buy, more gifties and things, and call it an update. We're fine with that. I'll always take clothes. I'm sure the 2nd Anniversary Update, will be huge in June. As Huge as a Kardashian heart. (You didn't think I was going to say Butt, did you?)

Ok, so if there's no update tomorrow

• we start taking prisoners and force them to listen to us sing acapella.

Or
    • We hold a combination Happy Birthday Evil Hag /KK:H Pet Parade - Now Give Us the Dam Update Party.

Your choice. :)

Wanna hear more about the Pet Parade? We start a thread just to show off our pets. screenshot of you and a pet, pick your fave 3, enter them, and it's like a combination Kindergarden Parade and a Pet Show. :)

(After hearing the details of proposed Pet Parade, Potential prisoners began to twist nervously in their chairs.)

1. Yes, what *you* said!

2. Now there's a possibility--torture in a most painful manner.

3. HB EH and pet parade is a great option, *after* the a' capella torture!
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    haha yes to all of the above! acapella tortute seems very fitting,

but....

update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update !!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Can't wait any longer either, I'm off to bed because I'm up again at 6am :( please let it be tomorrow!!!!! My game is so boring right now, until the update brings new storylines, aside from last weekends event, I've had no gigs for almost 2 weeks.

I hope the new update brings... New Comebacks, closet organisation (or at least separate the items we own from those we don't), new poses in the photo booth, clothes (obvs), new hair (high/lowlights), new makeup (contouring and better/more realistic eyeshadows and lipsticks).

See, I'm not asking for much (lol)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    heres to hoping we wake up to a miracle!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Guys, how do you manage to complete the storyline gigs so fast? I still have from the last update, plus Maria is calling for some random gigs?! (I'll take a screenshot later, it's not Simon's side gigs) Is it possible to be from the comeback??? I did the first comeback looong time ago and I think I finished that storyline... and still #39 ugggh
    I usually do a gig per day on working days, since my iPad is at home and I can only play after 8PM.. and sometimes when I'm really tired (which happens often lately!) I only go on a date with hubby..
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The Spring items were moved into the middle of the wardrobe.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Making room for the new clothes coming in the update no doubt. Lol. Good morning. What a beautiful day for an update.

Happy Birthday Evil Hag. should we call you EvilHag all day, or would you like your name in your fireworks? I'm on my iPad or I'd go all graphics and stuff, but the laptops boo thing up. Hey, every time we say UP, we should make it UPDATE. LIKE THIS.

Morning Sassy. What time did you wake update this morning? Or this one, "Help. I've fallen and I can't get Update."

Ok im just getting giddy now. I think it's time for a little caffeine. I'm just so comfy in this recliner, it's hard to get update out of it to go get the caffeine. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Heyyyyyy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MS. EVILLLLL!

Sooooo, I woke update this morning to find some of my wardrobe rearranged. Yes, the Spring stuff has been moved around, as Koko noted, and I'm a little creeped out because when that kind of thing happens there's usually a visible "update" "loading" kind of thing...but it feels like someone snuck in through the back door with this while I was sleeping. I woke update late this morning--overslept a couple of hours because I couldn't sleep last night, and I finally got update outta bed so I wouldn't wake my boyfriend update (ha, this is fun, makes me smile), and went and sat in the dining room to do a few gigs. So until around 1:30 am there was no update--of course I shut down the game and opened it update a few random times to see! So I get update this morning, sadly finding no "updating" while the game was loading; but getting ready for a new side gig I found the rearranged Spring stuff, which I noticed immediately when I went to the accessories section of my kloset. (And hairstyles has shifted to move the hairstyle with earphones [the Spring one, natch]). So. I have a bad ear and sinus infection and I'll be home all day, obvs, and so waiting to see what's update here. Fingers crossed that today is the day! (Sorry, I know this is prob a little incoherent, infected head, lack of sleep...urghhhh!)

update update update update purleeze! update update update or I shall surely perish of want and wait!
  • Options
    Well, I'm sorry your sinus and ear are acting update, I think a large chant might needed. 20 minutes to 9A.M. Eastern....maybe it's a 9 oclock update?

UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate
    UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate
    UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdat
    e
    UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate
    UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate

Update Please?

ETA: It didn't look so big when I was making the chant, but, it is what it is. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    evilhag wrote: »
    heres to hoping we wake up to a miracle!

Todays miracle is...EvilHag was born! Yay, EvilHag! I hope you have the best day!
  • Options
    Well, I'm sorry your sinus and ear are acting update, I think a large chant might needed. 20 minutes to 9A.M. Eastern....maybe it's a 9 oclock update?

UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdat
    e
    UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate
    UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate

Update Please?
    update update update update update update, Glu lovelies, updateeeeeeeee!!!

Thank you, Koko! I've taken some medicines my ENT prescribed and OTC ones he ordered as well, and am ready to get back in bed with a heating pad over my face, and do some side gigs while I wait with bated breath for--yes, chanting is soooo needed. But first I'll need to finish my first cup of coffee and then top it update with some more until I've had my requisite three cups of, more or less. Such a pain to keep it on my night table--experience here peeps!--and keep popping update to take sips here and there. But I know for sure there's no more sleep coming for me, I'm update for the duration today--you know how you can just tell when sleep won't come?--and anyway, how can I not stay update when I need to be awake and keep looking for our coveted...

update update update update update

Sorry, a minimal chant here, but a chant just the same. Pleeze hurry, we want new, and great, stuff!!!

EDIT: Argggghhhh, I didn't mean to use Koko's signature color, but I'm too bleary-eyed and my head filled with snot (oh ok, fine, congested! But listen, saying "snot" just makes me happy, in a bizarre kind of way. Yeah, I'm weird!) to go back in and mess with the colors and fix the "update" arrangement, so please excuse me, I'm dyyyyying here! And my heart is in the right place. Ok, enough of my rambling. I just have one last thing to say: updateeeeeeeee! Thank you everybody, I'll be here all week! Good morning all and have a great day!
  • Options
    It has to be today cmon Glu I'm in a good mood right now don't ruin it!!!
  • Options
    First off, Purple belongs to everyone. :) Lets spread it around. :) I had a friend who ran a website competition, I made mention of my master plan to turn the web purple one day at a time. I got up one morning, went to the page and OMG, he tinted every single graphic, from headers to next buttons, and made them all purple. He left it up for a week like that. And a whole bunch of people popped up saying "Wow, we love Purple. Thanks Doc" so....."Spreading the Purp" is a lifelong dream of mine. Ok, as a kid I wanted to be a cop, but I could have used the same catchphrase either way. lol.

HBDreams.gif

Happy Birthday Evil Hag, oh, it just dawned on me, depending on where Evil lives, she might not even be upDate yet. Could still be sleeping in bed. Ok, birthday song for wake update then.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy B'day Evilhag!

Hope you get well soon isabeau!

Koko you're on a very cute vibe I see! Doing parodies, Pet Parades and spreading purple!

Oh yeah the update, I don't event know how it's like have one lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Happy birthday EvilHag!!!!! I hope you wake update to a great day!
    Isabeau I wish you get well soon! In the mean time enjoy your bed and your coffee, I'll join you from way over here. I've been sleeping only a couple of hours everyday, but since I don't have anything to do this morning I'm not getting update until I absolutely have to!

Something tells me today is the day!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    image_zpsxmotfiww.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I posted this pic two weeks ago I think... Come on Glu, release the update!!

image_zpsvrhzchfp.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! Just waking up here HOPING they release the update today! They also call me Mini koko!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Happy birthday, Evilhag! Hope you're having a wonderful day :)

Today has to be the day for the update! I can't wait any longer!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    That pic of Kim with the birthday cake cracks me up. NO ONE makes that shape with their mouth to blow out a candle. Seriously - make that shape with your mouth and imagine blowing out a candle. Impossible!!!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Evilhag I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!

25tyy4m.jpg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday Evilhag, have a great one!

Waiting waiting~
    PM to add
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    It's here, it's heeeeeere!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    The update doesn't seem that big... but let's see!

* Be the star of the ball in luxurious Vienna, Austria (level 24+)
    * Show off your life of luxury by completing new Luxe Goals (level 10+)
    * New clothing items for guys and gals in the store
    * Millions more fans added for A-Listers to earn
    * Bug fixes and other improvements
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Finally!!!!!!!!!