Options

Monday Musings.....hoping for a midweek...*wink wink nudge nudge

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Here's another video for you, Koko! We all want hair in our throwback boxes hahaha

[video=youtube_share;kgUpRwMeRr4]http://youtu.be/kgUpRwMeRr4[/video]
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes Amy! Hair Hair Hair Hair. I love it.

One more Meghen? I love her and this gets me tapping faster. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    So after not receiving the event! I've been grinding for the past 24 hours and I finished getting all 4 boxes!

Here's what I won!

2nq5y5k.png

ngowgn.png

2mg8ay1.png

2urml3r.png

Overall I'm pretty happy with what I got, I hope everyone else is happy with what they won 😊
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's what Carolyn Ferocious won on her second box:

I'm loving this song from Gwen Stefani. It's so catchy and she's paying homage to Marilyn Monroe.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Hey Dudes and Dolls,

You guys may have seen my spoilers on here a couple of times. XXX. I have always looked at the forums but never actually created an account and finally decided that I should! Anyways, happy to be here!

Hey guys, I had to move this to the Friends forum, but didn't want to miss DashJenner 's hi to everone in the forum. I deleted the Add me request, and moved the full one to the right forum.

So, belated Welcome to the Forum DashJennerGamer.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ok, feel better. Your game will be fixed with everyones, I just want to show GLu when they check in how widepread it is. One more post won't make or break it. Feel better. What happened? Flu? Stomach issue? I swear I didn't feed you. (terrible cook over here) Please feel better. Can you take anything and rest?

Lots of fun things to take. They're not working. Haven't eaten since Sunday dinner; I look great! Loving the dark undereye circles and hollowed cheekbones! White as one of Khloe's sheets, that thrice-weekly bleaching she does! I'm never eating at your house again, Koko, you come to me! Made several attempts to pm you; ughhhhh, the mind was willing but the body was unable. <3
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    All the TB items look fab, everyone! Congrats! I haven't been able to play because of work and no wifi. But out of sheer boredom, I did make this. I love my doll's new NARS eyes and lips! I can't wait to buy more, actually.

2iw1wu1.jpg

105z4tw.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    You guys! How I envy you people with time to get 4 boxes...I always open 2 and giving it my all...RL gets in the way and then I forget to upload screenshots lol. I'm glad everybody is happy and having a great time with the boxes.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    You guys! How I envy you people with time to get 4 boxes...I always open 2 and giving it my all...RL gets in the way and then I forget to upload screenshots lol. I'm glad everybody is happy and having a great time with the boxes.

Ah, I never get more than three myself, Stardust. Only once did I get four. I almost just quit so many times! But I lucked out unbelievably with a Lagerfeld event skirt I had wanted SO much. Just that one time. Hey, we're happy with our two or three boxes though, doll.:)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    when you accidentally click an 8 hour reality show gig in your LA apartment

giphy.gif
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

giphy.gif

That happened to me once too just a few weeks ago on a previous throwback event.:( I accidentally clicked to start an 8 hour reality show gig at my doll's Hollywood condo.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options

giphy.gif

Kayla, this is hilarious!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    That happened to me once too just a few weeks ago on a previous throwback event.:( I accidentally clicked to start an 8 hour reality show gig at my doll's Hollywood condo.

40+ energy bolts for 20 points, silly clumsy fat fingers

isabeau wrote: »
    Kayla, this is hilarious!

i felt it described best my feeling lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It's late here but I had to come to share my frustration with you all before going to bed or I could risk loose my sleep lol
    ekZaCZ0.png?1

No thanks, that' not my style!

PnOUTrW.png?1

Nooooooooooooooooooo shorts again!

r4buMX0.png?1

I'm pretty sure that I got you last week... weird!

Q4XReK9.png?1

Ew, brown:eek:!

#majorfail
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    It's late here but I had to come to share my frustration with you all before going to bed or I could risk loose my sleep lol
    ekZaCZ0.png?1

No thanks, that' not my style!

PnOUTrW.png?1

Nooooooooooooooooooo shorts again!

r4buMX0.png?1

I'm pretty sure that I got you last week... weird!

Q4XReK9.png?1

Ew, brown:eek:!

#majorfail

Noooooo! May 1/4 of your tb boxes in the future win you incarnations of Brad Pitt hair, 1/4 pink things, and 1/2 win you good and fun things you love.:)
  • Options
    40+ energy bolts for 20 points, silly clumsy fat fingers

i felt it described best my feeling lol

The fact that it literally made me laugh made me so grateful. And it was perfect besides! You know what's possibly worse? During a VIP event I accidentally tapped an 8hr p.a.r.t.y.! Groannnn. I got nothingggg!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Koko, yay! You got the dress!!!

I got these:

WYNH00t.png

Hm, really wanted the pink suit, so happy! But the rest, meh.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    During a VIP event I accidentally tapped an 8hr p.a.r.t.y.! Groannnn. I got nothingggg!

Yeah, last week I started a party during a Throwback Event... Waste of energy, and time!

Hope you feel better soon! Oh, I always get excited when I see your post in a thread. I'm a book fanatic, looking for things to read, everywhere. How you describe the whole scenario and put it into words, just awesome! :D

• Options
    I realize we're likely the smaller group of users... but still, it's no fun watching everyone else starting to play as we're checking over and over (and over and over) again to see if our update has finally arrived.

Right? I spent last night checking the forums and Instagram.. Not good.
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I already mentioned it, but people tend to overread my posts :D

I always read what everyone says, think of a reply in my head, and forget to post lol. :p

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Yeah, last week I started a party during a Throwback Event... Waste of energy, and time!

Hope you feel better soon! Oh, I always get excited when I see your post in a thread. I'm a book fanatic, looking for things to read, everywhere. How you describe the whole scenario and put it into words, just awesome! :D

Ah, Bilal, thank you so much! You just made my whole day. Night. Week. No, wait, month! We must discuss books!!! And I really appreciate the get well, this is such a horrible nightmare I don't know what to think. The last couple of nights I wondered if I should go to the hospital, because this is just crazy.

You are very sweet and I thank you so very much.

Books--yes!!!
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I just had my game on Facebook reset and i was already on my third box and i had not even opened them and then Glu happened and reset my game.
    Not even funny and i wonder how i am supposed to complete the event now with less than 18 hours left :(:(:(
    This whole event is a mess.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Box 1 - I love that bag! Opened another for 60kstars - MEH! I have similar sunglasses, ugggh!

262ttue.png

Box 2 - It's OK, not a fan of those, but oh well..

30hmqlt.png

Box 3 - again OK, not something I'm dying for, but it's free.. I won't open any additional paid boxes. I'll try to get to the 4th box tonight.

2yvqiyf.png
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Here's how I styled my TB items

Bag
    540mt.jpg

Dress
    hu12yb.jpg

Dress
    a0arev.jpg

Jumpsuit & sunglasses
    289gah1.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SexyNicSexyNic Registered Users 9 Posts
    How do you guys get an option to buy another box for the Throwback event? I finished it last night but not once was I given an option to buy a 2nd box.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Lol Bilal I do the same thing :p Then I wonder why no one commented on my witty response haha :p
    Charli wrote: »
    I always read what everyone says, think of a reply in my head, and forget to post lol. :p
  • Options
    Larinex wrote: »
    I just had my game on Facebook reset and i was already on my third box and i had not even opened them and then Glu happened and reset my game.
    Not even funny and i wonder how i am supposed to complete the event now with less than 18 hours left :(:(:(
    This whole event is a mess.

How do you proceed to the 3rd box without opening the earlier ones? When i earn a box, the meter pops up in front of me, and I have to pick a box. I don't have an option to save it for later. Was your game reset to the beginning or was it this event? I have no facebook experience, so Customer Care sounds like the only avenue for you, but I don't know what they'd be able to do.

Sorry you game reset. If you made any special purchases in the StarShop, Customer Care might be able to restore those purchases.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    How do you proceed to the 3rd box without opening the earlier ones? When i earn a box, the meter pops up in front of me, and I have to pick a box. I don't have an option to save it for later. Was your game reset to the beginning or was it this event? I have no facebook experience, so Customer Care sounds like the only avenue for you, but I don't know what they'd be able to do.

Sorry you game reset. If you made any special purchases in the StarShop, Customer Care might be able to restore those purchases.

You can leave all the boxes un-opened. I like to open them in one shot at the end.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You can leave all the boxes un-opened. I like to open them in one shot at the end.

Uhh, I could never do that. I would be way to nervous that something happened that would prevent me from opening the game and collecting my boxes. :eek:
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Uhh, I could never do that. I would be way to nervous that something happened that would prevent me from opening the game and collecting my boxes. :eek:

Nuuuuuuu don't jinx me :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    2 Androids have to finish the last box, so I can't try this time, but next would work for m. But like Lii, I need instant gratification. I don't think I could hold off. I dress in whatever item I get and then grind till the next one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary