KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    LOL please tell me that's not USD
    It's Mexican currency as far as I know.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I'm supposing the Kim's Closet hair has to stay blonde?
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I'm supposing the Kim's Closet hair has to stay blonde?

That whould be tragic, because I was thinking about buying it since I'm sure I won't get the event hair lol but I, for some reason don't enjoy blond hair on Xime. Tomorrow will tell.

In other news here are my boxes. I dexided to stop progress on Garrett because I got the jacket I always wanted for him (yaaayy) and foxus on Xime and she won thw KL jacket, other favorite of mine...it was a good TB

Screenshot_2016-06-07-23-36-02-1.png

Screenshot_2016-06-08-23-13-59-1.png

Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-49-44-1.png

Here are Garrett's
    Screenshot_2016-06-07-22-04-23-1.png

Screenshot_2016-06-08-23-34-29-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I love the male VIP hair, but I can't spend 500 stars this week. Here's to hoping for it from a throwback! xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Good day everyone. I hope that everybody had a great week and had fun with this week's TB event. Here are my dolls items.

Box 1- She got this gold earrings which were nice b/c she needed more accessories in her closet.
    Box 2- She got this silver necklace with a pink gem. She was not feeling it at all.
    Box 3-She got these lovely brown boots and she absolutely adores them.
    Box 4-The last item was this pair of red, white, and blue earrings. While they are nice, my doll was annoyed that she didn't have a decent outfit to go with them.

5rVmx7Jl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

222_zpsrpwnuyjo.jpg

333_zpswyrabxnz.jpg

I'm so happy that it's a V.I.P. event. Yay!!!☺ I'm so disappointed that the hair will be inside of the gift box instead though. :(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    What Event this pants belongs to?
    image_zps7xggn1sv.png
    I want this!!!

Someone may have already answered by now but I believe they're from the Black Friday VIP event 2014
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I'm so happy that it's a V.I.P. event. Yay!!!☺ I'm so disappointed that the hair will be inside of the gift box instead though. :(

That is how Glu makes their money. They know people will buy and spend K Stars to chase hairstyles more than clothes so I think that from now on most of the hairstyles will be in gift boxes.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Good day everyone. I hope that everybody had a great week and had fun with this week's TB event. Here are my dolls items.

Box 1- She got this gold earrings which were nice b/c she needed more accessories in her closet.
    Box 2- She got this silver necklace with a pink gem. She was not feeling it at all.
    Box 3-She got these lovely brown boots and she absolutely adores them.
    Box 4-The last item was this pair of red, white, and blue earrings. While they are nice, my doll was annoyed that she didn't have a decent outfit to go with them.

5rVmx7Jl.jpg

The last outfit is almost Tricolore. Your doll is obviously ready for the European Football Championship that kicks off tomorrow :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hey everyone! I got all 4 of my tb boxes - didn't buy any extra ones though (with the VIP event coming up)! Overall, I'm pretty happy with what I got, box #3 makes up for the accessories!

IMG_0619.jpg
    ^ meh
    IMG_0620.jpg
    ^ better than another purse
    IMG_0622.jpg
    ^ YES LOVE
    IMG_0636.jpg
    ^ I wish I got the one to the left 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    I really like the blush outfit & hair but I wish we could get a hairstyle like Khloe has when she wore it..
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    I also got the mini update! I'm excited for tomorrow, hopefully it's Kanye related!

Looks like you got your wish, J!
  • Options
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    That is how Glu makes their money. They know people will buy and spend K Stars to chase hairstyles more than clothes so I think that from now on most of the hairstyles will be in gift boxes.

Some of the hairstyles are earn able though. And I'm just one of those players who's very unlucky when it comes to choosing the right boxes on my games. Sometimes a hairstyle may be on my freebies pallets or sometimes the hairstyle isn't there. As a matter of fact, I haven't won a hairstyle for months on my games. And I'm not a risk taker when it comes to chasing items on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Here's my dolls third boxes. There isn't enough time to finish the event since I've gotten it lately. I finally had the option to pay 60 kstars on my third boxes. Overall, I'm happy that my dolls had earned/won some more prizes. Oh BTW does anyone knows when you've reached the fourth box, is there another option to buy additional boxes for 60 kstars?
    image_zpsfurkixyf.jpg~original

Screenshot_2016-06-09-15-45-03-1_zpsa3bbkyyz.png~original

PicsArt_06-09-04.59.31_zpsalg0kfes.jpg~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    NDCake.jpg

Happy Birthday Lenochka!

Those cakes look AMAZING Koko Thank you so much!!
    b5M8VvWoy0abe.gif
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Lenochka!! That's the prettiest cake display I've ever seen :)

Thank you xXLucyXx :):):)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENOCHKA!
    All the best! xx

Thank you Sassy lov that picture! :):)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Some of the hairstyles are earn able though. And I'm just one of those players who's very unlucky when it comes to choosing the right boxes on my games. Sometimes a hairstyle may be on my freebies pallets or sometimes the hairstyle isn't there. As a matter of fact, I haven't won a hairstyle for months on my games. And I'm not a risk taker when it comes to chasing items on this game.

I hear you, i'm unlucky as well. unless it's earnable I really don't stand a chance! i didnt get any decent items from the throwback events we've had either...one dress, the rest just junky bracelets and purses!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here's my dolls third boxes. There isn't enough time to finish the event since I've gotten it lately. I finally had the option to pay 60 kstars on my third boxes. Overall, I'm happy that my dolls had earned/won some more prizes. Oh BTW does anyone knows when you've reached the fourth box, is there another option to buy additional boxes for 60

There should be.. There was for me anyway.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I'm later than everyone else but I just opened my 3rd and final pallet. Ahhhh! I missed the Beyoncé Christmas hair and the pretty cream dress :( if only I'd picked one box to the left on each row. This throwback week has definitely been my luckiest though :) I got some cute items and I really love being able to open an extra box if we want to.

F9C81CD5-9966-4E77-B41E-4EB9F49A8E44_zpsaybn9aau.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Box 1 - I love that bag! Opened another for 60kstars - MEH! I have similar sunglasses, ugggh!

262ttue.png

Box 2 - It's OK, not a fan of those, but oh well..

30hmqlt.png

Box 3 - again OK, not something I'm dying for, but it's free.. I won't open any additional paid boxes. I'll try to get to the 4th box tonight.

2yvqiyf.png
    LOL Sassy! I have to say I absolutely LOVE the three outfits you won - I actually think you are very lucky to have won them! You've done more than OK my dear IMO! :D
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG, I'm so sorry Lenochka. Why didn't you mention I made a mistake on your Birthday Crown?

Here it is, with a few more sparklies, and your name spelled properly. I had Monday morning itis.

HBL.gif

Please accept this one in it's place. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko honestly I didn't notice myself that it was spelled wrong lol. Thank you for both crowns!!! :):):)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++