Options

6/13/16 ~ Another Week, Another Midweek Event? I know there's a Birthday Tuesday!

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Got kcash in my black giftbox and this in my throwback:
    image_zpsrkop2scd.jpeg

Don't like either of those items so I definitely won't be opening any more with kstars.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    So far this has been shoe week for me.

R9PKHIG.jpg

vRqZuSW.jpg

I forgot to take a picture of the last palette, I let my bf pick, I figured he might be more lucky and he immediately looked at me with a guilty look. But there wasn't really anything I would have liked a lot anyways so it wasn't too bad. I got these shoes:

WjpNbOg.jpg
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Ck7lfCTUkAA5cNp.jpg:large

Yaaaaaass I always wanted this blue jumpsuit!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    oh_ollyoh_olly Registered Users 21 Posts
    So strange thing. I made one storyline 8h gig and got 2 stars, and then I've done 4h working shift in San Diego So Chic and got 20 stars. I'm kinda lost Oo
    iOS player on the 3rd comeback
    new friends are always welcome!:p
    GC: oh_olly
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday Linda

OmpYThb.jpg

I know you wouldn't mind one more (virtual) shoe! Just don't let Cherrey near you! :p

ZdxFChz.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    wolfandbutler2, YAY! I also want that jumpsuit and I have never seen it in any of my palettes, now I have renewed hope!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Guys, don't do 8h gigs.

There must be a glitch because people are getting 2 event points only.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    yNOFQbpl.jpg

I got these shoes in my black box. I've never seen them before, but they go perfect with my favorite top!

Anyone know what these shoes are? They weren't a box item, or a star purchase in the closet
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Ugh, I accidentally hit 8 hours at the Hollywood condo. If I ignore it for a bit, without actually starting, will it go away or am I stuck?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Great pairing Keem.. I don't think I've seen them either. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Keem, I don't know where the shoes came from originally, but I do know I got them from a throwback box (and have been wearing them with that same top, so I feel the need to compliment you on your great taste :p)! So it either is a TB item, or I got a non-TB item from a TB box at some point. Some people have mentioned getting TB items from the black giftboxes though. Maybe that's a thing? They could be adding TB items to those boxes, and testing what percentage works. That's a farfetched theory on my part though. :eek:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ugh, I accidentally hit 8 hours at the Hollywood condo. If I ignore it for a bit, without actually starting, will it go away or am I stuck?

I'm sure you're stuck. Cameraman has to be back in the studio in Hollywood for you to get another job, and if you haven't started the clock, he's just there waiting for you. I'm sorry. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm sure you're stuck. Cameraman has to be back in the studio in Hollywood for you to get another job, and if you haven't started the clock, he's just there waiting for you. I'm sorry. :(

Boo. :(
    Is everyone getting only two stars from 8-hour gigs? Because I don't have time for that bs; I know Glu won't be compensating us for lost stars, so I guess I'll just wait it out until there's a fix....?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Anyone know what these shoes are? They weren't a box item, or a star purchase in the closet

They are gift box exclusive from this event. The other items are also in the black boxes since the midweek voting events.

yxhYnGY.png
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    They are gift box exclusive from this event. The other items are also in the black boxes since the midweek voting events.

yxhYnGY.png

Thank you, koko, cherrey, and Buttiel! And hoodstar9 for taking a screenshot haha!

I hope everyone has great throwback! The black box is warm up for the big grind ahead, but we can do it <3
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, Cherrey! Do we know why those items specifically are in the gift boxes?

Also, I jynxed myself earlier when I complained about getting more shoes!

tumblr_inline_o8s0q2C8QY1reitsa_540.png
    I don't love them, but they're okay. What I do love is that shiny little crown in the corner though. Can you guys remember what event that would've been from? You'd think the event icon wouldn't make the items more appealing in any way.... but I love crowns, and you're wrong.
  • Options
    Buttiel wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, Cherrey! Do we know why those items specifically are in the gift boxes?

Also, I jynxed myself earlier when I complained about getting more shoes!

tumblr_inline_o8s0q2C8QY1reitsa_540.png
    I don't love them, but they're okay. What I do love is that shiny little crown in the corner though. Can you guys remember what event that would've been from? You'd think the event icon wouldn't make the items more appealing in any way.... but I love crowns, and you're wrong.

The icon looks like Perez Hilton event.

Thank you Carol! I hope your divas have good luck with their boxes!
  • Options
    Thanks Keem! You were right, and it helped me find them. :o
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »

I quite like this item and Madison loves it! She says "The bigger the hoops, the bigger the hohoho" lol :D

04F4CA19-A4FE-4AD5-A553-8DCDCF5F516A_zpsfnvouxiy.jpg

Congrats on winning that swimsuit for Madison Amy.Carolyn Ferocious won it about few weeks ago on a previous throwback event. She's currently wearing it right now as we speak.

Carole, you did a great job of modifying it. I keep telling you to follow your talent doll, follow your talent.

Koko, I think that you've mistakenly though that I've posted this lol. It's not my work...it's actually Vida's work.
    yNOFQbpl.jpg

I got these shoes in my black box. I've never seen them before, but they go perfect with my favorite top!

Keem, I love how you style those shoes on with the top on your doll. It matches so well. I regret not grinding for those shoes during the event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Is everyone getting only two stars from 8-hour gigs? Because I don't have time for that bs; I know Glu won't be compensating us for lost stars, so I guess I'll just wait it out until there's a fix....?

No I did an 8hr reality gig to see if it would change into 4hrs like some have experienced and I got my 20 stars.

I just reached my second box and received two white dresses. One of from the baby event (short white lace dress) and the other I have no clue. It looks like the white version of the two piece red dress that Kim wore with her new short hair after north. It's a cross cross top & a pleated shirt. I don't really mind either of them. The rest of my pallet were shoes so I dodged a bullet!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Thank you Carol! I hope your divas have good luck with their boxes!

Thank you for wishing me good luck. My new doll is actually the diva not my original doll haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    ACE088F3-407A-4542-A401-E1B58065BA32_zpsatgv7nv2.png
    The lace dress from the baby event

C57E9DF3-526A-4C9C-BE3C-272AC4FA3020_zps7z569kzx.png
    The white one I have no idea what it's from... Don't like it much
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you cocofabulous, Lii, isabeau and Naimonster (there is ALWAYS room for more shoes!) for all the birthday wishes!

I opened two boxes:
    First one... seriously, how many times can a girl miss out on thst hair???
    image_zpsi4z2flp2.png

Second box, actually pretty happy with the purse!
    image_zpslinoz0au.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful bday ❤️❤️ I love the gifts you got, your twins have great taste ;) lol

image.jpg1_zps63gx1t2i.jpg
  • Options

I just finished a regular 8 hour gig and got 20 stars for it.
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    l0K4mRoeUC5LnDjl6.gif
    Happy Birthday Linda !!!!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Jwilk100 wrote: »

C57E9DF3-526A-4C9C-BE3C-272AC4FA3020_zps7z569kzx.png
    The white one I have no idea what it's from... Don't like it much

I just came across this in case you're wondering where it's from: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129331-Weekend-Event-4-17-2015-*Just-Happy-to-Be-Here-with-You-Everything-Else-is-Gravy!/page2&highlight=Event
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Note to self: don't do 8hr reality shows in Calabasas. Only TWO stars!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Hey guys! I was wondering. There has to be AT LEAST ONE KKH player out there that has all the items from all the events. Can you imagine?! I wonder what they would be getting in their TB boxes
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Hey guys! I was wondering. There has to be AT LEAST ONE KKH player out there that has all the items from all the events. Can you imagine?! I wonder what they would be getting in their TB boxes

This is such an interesting thought :confused: The boxes would probably just be empty :D