Options

6/13/16 ~ Another Week, Another Midweek Event? I know there's a Birthday Tuesday!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My iOS game loading bar just kept loading repeatedly for like 20 mins like this.

kR8iy7p.gif

So I restarted everything, wifi, device, finally it loaded but my game is lagging badly. My doll is moving slow-mo :mad:
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    ticisss WOW girl, just WOW! No words here!
    Amazing collection, thank you for posting, I've been playing from the beginning too, but I've missed on so many events and always wanted to see all the items I've missed.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi. What's with the blue box in Throwback Event? I thought it's a "throwback event" Is this a glitch or sth? I'm just wondering... :confused:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    ticisss how many k-stars do you end up spending per event on average before you get all four gift box items? I'm only asking because I've sometimes spent thousands of stars chasing items, only to have them not even show up in my boxes half the time! Like during the Karl Lagerfeld event when I was chasing the skirt. I can't imagine how much it takes in order to win them all every time. You must be very lucky and very rich. All those hairstyles... to die for. I've still yet to see a hairstyle pop up in my TB boxes, hopefully it happens one day. But I did notice you're missing all the Kim's Picks items, why don't you purchase those?

Finished my TB event. ****** hell I did good this week! I won FIVE outfits and one pretty purse, what good luck. Normally I get a lot of shoes and accessories, which doesn't even bother me (unless they're glasses lol) but it feels great to win so many outfits. My wardrobe feels very happy.

Ck-4NTSVAAAuuDv.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Hi. What's with the blue box in Throwback Event? I thought it's a "throwback event" Is this a glitch or sth? I'm just wondering... confused.png

Hi. No glitch. I moved your post to the event thread. It's a black giftbox, and Glu told us that this Throwback would have a different type of first box. THere's a lot of discussion about it a few pages back, We didn't know what kind of box till the event opened rougly 25 hours ago. Hope this helps, :) What did you get in that box?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    On top of the lag, also when I click the 2nd box, the 1st box opens. It's like the "buttons" are shifted to the right.

Looks like the mini update messed up some things in my game.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Congratulations Wolfie. I've hit my 2nd box in all 3 games before 5 a.m., so....if I did 300 points in 24 hours, I'll hopefully do another 300 points by tomorrow morning.

That red dress is great. That's what one of my Androids is frozen in, to the other Android. I loved it when I got it, but after 6 weeks of seeing Z's spouse in it....enough. I'll burn it when the Androids get fixed.

Here's one to get your body going.....up and at 'em dolls. Let's tap tap tap till the last Throwback Box is opened......

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    My iOS game loading bar just kept loading repeatedly for like 20 mins like this.

kR8iy7p.gif

So I restarted everything, wifi, device, finally it loaded but my game is lagging badly. My doll is moving slow-mo :mad:

Nai, my iOS started loading with that loading bar spinning like a slot machine in Vegas. I thought my game was gone. This happened yesterday afternoon, and it took a good 15 minutes of trying. Shutting down, whatever. ANd I don't know if this is connected, but each time I've had some kind of GB to open, the daily, and before that a throwback..the palette was frozen. I could tap till I was blue in the face. Each time I had to fully shut down, turn off, reboot, and then when the game opened up on the palette again, only then was I able to tap and open a box. I just thought it was my game being quirky, but my loading was faster and all over the place -30/64/89/12/54/ etc. spinning all over the palce rapidly. I didn't even screenshot it, I was just in a panic.

Then I too noticed the game super slow. I went onto MAcworld and followed the 12 steps to speed up lagging apple devices, and it helped somewhat. I guess naturally you rebooted again? Do you want to try those iOS tipss? I didn't give it another thought till I just read this from you.

Anyone else have an errant loading meter and whacky behavior?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Let it track into the next one too.

Not enthused for the rest of the event yet?

Rainbowgun2.gif
    Here's a freakin Rainbow Glitter Gun. I just shot you with a dose of Happy Darmit.

Now buck up Bunkie.....go grind for the rest of your boxes.

I'll let you keep the Glitter Gun.

Can you do it?
    Can you turn that frown upside down?

Of course you can.

giphy.gif

Need a little jumpstart? It must be 5pm 'somewhere'

purple.jpg

Edit 7:40 I realized I didn't tell you why I decided to gather this grind to the end cheer up for you and any others....

Isabeau, you said 'for what? Another plastic ring?" and let me point out the virtues of that feather boa that plastic ring, those yellow coke bottle lensed glasses, those damm antlers....once you have them....you can't get them again. Process of elimination gives you in the end, a winning hand. ANd, if it's the very last throwback in the game, I will get that red Christmas gown so, come with me as we strive for a wardrobe like ticiss'. Thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

Need a little jumpstart? It must be 5pm 'somewhere'

purple.jpg

Well it's almost 4 PM here, but I'll take that kokktail, I am having an awful day at work... Hell, it's been weeks.. I've been whiny, b*tchy, cranky, sad, angry, tired.. so yeah, I'll take all those rainbows, lollipops and kokktails..
    I haven't even opened the game since Monday, I just check the forum.. I don't have the nerve to play/grind.

Can someone please take me and throw me to an exotic island? lol I need a break from my own thoughts.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    OMG I'm in a giftbox rush!
    For the first time ever I get the option to open additional boxes!
    Black giftbox: Energy, what else? Why did I have to open another one? Black boxes are not my friends!
    First Throwback box: beautiful dress! Open another one for 60 k-stars? Oh yes!! And another one..
    I don't even think! It's irresponsible how I'm throwing away my k-stars since I am not able to purchase any right now. I can't resist those TB giftboxes!!! Soon I will reach my last box and I just know I will buy another one... SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! ;-)
    Android
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    OMG I'm in a giftbox rush!
    For the first time ever I get the option to open additional boxes!
    Black giftbox: Energy, what else? Why did I have to open another one? Black boxes are not my friends!
    First Throwback box: beautiful dress! Open another one for 60 k-stars? Oh yes!! And another one..
    I don't even think! It's irresponsible how I'm throwing away my k-stars since I am not able to purchase any right now. I can't resist those TB giftboxes!!! Soon I will reach my last box and I just know I will buy another one... SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! ;-)

Well I have this theory that usually there is only one or maybe two really good items in the palettes. So if you get something great chances are low that you're going to get another awesome thing by opening a second box. On the other hand if you get some sunglasses, there are probably still one or two dresses waiting to be found.
    Maybe with this theory you can at least restrict your habit a bit?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Koko, I love your positivity. That's what I tell myself every time I get a pair of sunglasses or a choker that only goes with a few outfits, if that lol. I have been getting outfits lately because I stopped always picking my usual box. But I will forever be upset that the gorgeous ombré vip hair WAS in my usual box :(
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Koko, I love your positivity. That's what I tell myself every time I get a pair of sunglasses or a choker that only goes with a few outfits, if that lol. I have been getting outfits lately because I stopped always picking my usual box. But I will forever be upset that the gorgeous ombré vip hair WAS in my usual box :(

Oh no that is so frustrating. I started picking my usual box again because Koko wrote something about not picking the box you have the best feeling about but the one where you'd regret it most if you hadn't picked it and it contained what you wanted. It really makes sense!
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    Well I have this theory that usually there is only one or maybe two really good items in the palettes. So if you get something great chances are low that you're going to get another awesome thing by opening a second box. On the other hand if you get some sunglasses, there are probably still one or two dresses waiting to be found.

Yes! I agree, which is why I stop myself from buying any after I get something amazing.

I'm adding you to my game if you don't mind :)
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    Oh no that is so frustrating. I started picking my usual box again because Koko wrote something about not picking the box you have the best feeling about but the one where you'd regret it most if you hadn't picked it and it contained what you wanted. It really makes sense!

I followed her advice quite a few times but I've just been having horrible luck. I don't remember the last time I won a beautiful hair from the gift boxes *le sigh*
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

There is always this thought... that in one of those boxes could be the St. Patrick's day dress....
    And boxes without energy, kash or event points I can't resist lol!
    Android
  • Options
    I followed her advice quite a few times but I've just been having horrible luck. I don't remember the last time I won a beautiful hair from the gift boxes *le sigh*

I actually can't remember seeing hair in any of my palettes except for the pirate hair. I actually counted how many items I'm missing from each category in order to compare haha
    And sure about the adding, I'm always happy about new friends, I don't have a lot so far.
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I actually can't remember seeing hair in any of my palettes except for the pirate hair. I actually counted how many items I'm missing from each category in order to compare haha
    And sure about the adding, I'm always happy about new friends, I don't have a lot so far.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure the only hair I've seen offered in any of my palettes is antler hair. It's a shame because there are so many gorgeous styles I'm missing and I would loveloveloveloveLOVE to win some new hair. Maybe next week...
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Guys look what my event icon turned into for a good minute

6K4Qani.jpg

!! The elusive mermaid event? Isnt Norths bday today? Special North Birthday Mermaid weekend event?
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow ticisss' collection is amazing! Congrats for such dedication, no wonder your doll was always impecable while she used to be in my game!

Sassy come here you need a Vatsy hug!

My third box was another meh. I'm feeling tired and can't take no more all the grind week after week and weekend after weekend, but my addiction level is extreme so I can't just walk away even if I'm not having fun anymore, sad!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    evilhag wrote: »
    !! The elusive mermaid event? Isnt Norths bday today? Special North Birthday Mermaid weekend event?

That's what I'm thinking too! It's probably gonna be a party weekend
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    ticisss's wardrobe got me like
    tumblr_ndinc4t8p21s2wio8o1_500_zpsxjenieth.gif
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Thanks again guys! I really love my wardrobe, hehe. Well... I don't buy Kim Picks, that's true. Ughh, they're very expensive here in my country. No, thanks. And my Halloween fangs just gone when I transfered my game to another Android device just like the pink costume, I don't know why :(
    Oh, and my brother work in a place where he can have access to Google Play cards with some discount, and he's obsessed with games, so we both win. lol
    If some people here really want to see screens of my game, just ask. I don't have any hack :)
    Once again: sorry my not-so-good english.
  • Options
    AppleP got that St Patrick's dress last week. Made the whole event for me. ;)

And Ticiss, we love your wardrobe, and no one here thinks you're hacking. You just have very strong fingers, and KK:H FEVER. Like the rest of us .....only smarter. :)

kaley-cuoco_addicted-gif.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Thanks again guys! I really love my wardrobe, hehe. Well... I don't buy Kim Picks, that's true. Ughh, they're very expensive here in my country. No, thanks. And my Halloween fangs just gone when I transfered my game to another Android device just like the pink costume, I don't know why :(
    Oh, and my brother work in a place where he can have access to Google Play cards with some discount, and he's obsessed with games, so we both win. lol
    If some people here really want to see screens of my game, just ask. I don't have any hack :)
    Once again: sorry my not-so-good english.

Eeeek that's not fair!! U should demand for your Halloween fangs and pink costume back. I take more notice of the Halloween fangs, I stand to say they're not in the throwback boxes and Glu left them out! I want it!

I'm so jelly you get discounted cards!
    PM to add
  • Options
    empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    My second box: 2my0Z7H.jpg

Once I filled my points for my second box I opened it and it wouldn't let me choose, I panicked and restarted but I chose the wrong pallete as the eyes are where I first pressed when I couldn't open anything! I'm sort of annoyed, but hey, at least I got a dress.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Options
    My fourth box completed shoe week for me. I had shoes in all four of my boxes.

Jpp7WO3.jpg

Fingers crossed next week is hair week :D (A girl can dream...)
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    My 3rd box... Ahhh I missed that gorgeous dress right next to the one I picked! But I can't complain winning a lovely gown <3

75D2D76B-5D53-442D-86AD-012547B90679_zpsdskaiye9.jpg

20574886-E139-41DE-B7D8-86CAC9F57C7D_zps7ahu3oxt.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Boxes #3 & #4. I got okay items overall I guess.
    image_zpsutgbkevn.jpeg
    image_zpssg7lbuw7.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool: