Options

6/13/16 ~ Another Week, Another Midweek Event? I know there's a Birthday Tuesday!

Comments

• Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    This is such an interesting thought :confused: The boxes would probably just be empty :D

It sounds great to own all the outfits but it would take away from the midweek events. I feel like you would only get kstars & kash
    Lii wrote: »

Thank you so much! That was so long ago lol but I have the bracelet & necklace
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    This is such an interesting thought :confused: The boxes would probably just be empty :D

Or maybe have k stars and cash. I was thinking about that while reading this thread. I only started playing this game last year so I missed a lot of events, meaning my TB boxes look amazing (sometimes) lol.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Hey guys! I was wondering. There has to be AT LEAST ONE KKH player out there that has all the items from all the events. Can you imagine?! I wonder what they would be getting in their TB boxes

I think that the hacked players has everything so they'll most likely don't need to participate for the throwback events. I think that their pallets will be empty.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I think that the hacked players has everything so they'll most likely don't need to participate for the throwback events. I think that their pallets will be empty.

I hate people who have hacked their games and show it off. Like oooh look at all the items I bought with my endless supply of k stars
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Ugh. I got a mini update, so I assumed the 8-hour glitch was fixed. It was all wonked out, though and the update bar was just scanning numbers. I waited until I could get back in the game and went to do the gig I accidentally signed myself up for. Still two stars.
    When my third box was ready to open, I picked one AND IT REGISTERED THE BOX RIGHT NEXT TO IT WHAT. I got a dumb bracelet when I should have gotten a dress.
    I think I should...not play anymore today. #saltycoco :(
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Ugh. I got a mini update, so I assumed the 8-hour glitch was fixed. It was all wonked out, though and the update bar was just scanning numbers. I waited until I could get back in the game and went to do the gig I accidentally signed myself up for. Still two stars.
    When my third box was ready to open, I picked one AND IT REGISTERED THE BOX RIGHT NEXT TO IT WHAT. I got a dumb bracelet when I should have gotten a dress.
    I think I should...not play anymore today. #saltycoco :(

OMG! This has been happening to me all day! It happened with my daily gift boxes as well as my first black box (haven't earned enough for tb boxes yet, but will keep you updated). It has to be a glitch...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey guys! I was wondering. There has to be AT LEAST ONE KKH player out there that has all the items from all the events. Can you imagine?! I wonder what they would be getting in their TB boxes

Very interesting. I bet they were very happy this morning when there was something in the black box for them. :)

ooooh ooooh Vats. I have a question.....why can our BS Game...Hmmm, Brit's game our dolls can see each other change appearance. I'm running .....oh wait a minute. Your doll is playing with my iPad Vats. I took it off the other device till I got the hang of it, and I figured my 128 GB iPad was the way to go...for a second I thought maybe there was a way to figure out the Android freeze. Between not being able to see my frineds in anything different since May 1st ish, and not being able to invite them on reality gigs anyway, it's been a rough month and half for some androids.

Hey I'm closing in on my second boxes. Somebody pop in some music. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I hate people who have hacked their games and show it off. Like oooh look at all the items I bought with my endless supply of k stars

I think it would take away from the game. It would get boring & most of them probably don't play anymore. But wasn't there something where the hacked players don't get the events anymore?
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    OMG! This has been happening to me all day! It happened with my daily gift boxes as well as my first black box (haven't earned enough for tb boxes yet, but will keep you updated). It has to be a glitch...

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I'm sorry to hear your boxes are also going bonkers! I had the same thing happen last...Thursday, I think? I didn't really care because they were just daily gift boxes, but the problem had gone away by the next day, so I would suggest keeping your TB boxes unopened until you know they'll work properly!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I got Marylin lips in my third box! Not sure if I will use them often but I've got a match with my fave eyes and I'm very excited to win a special item.

gz-CYgC3x-c_zpszg0nmodu.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts

So, I have a friend who has every single item from events. So, the TBE never popped up to my friend.
  • Options
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    I think it would take away from the game. It would get boring & most of them probably don't play anymore. But wasn't there something where the hacked players don't get the events anymore?

Oh yea you're right. I forgot about that so I guess they may not even play anymore lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    Received a mini update and now my game won't load :(

I was only 44 points away from box 3
  • Options
    hyerilee wrote: »
    So, I have a friend who has every single item from events. So, the TBE never popped up to my friend.

It's cool to know that such a person exists. Sucks that they don't get a chance to at least win stars and such
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    It's cool to know that such a person exists. Sucks that they don't get a chance to at least win stars and such

I'm pretty sure this person has unlimited stars and money haha :D
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I wonder what would happen if you had everything but like a few items, would it let you try or wait til you were missing 6 items lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Received a mini update and now my game won't load :(

I was only 44 points away from box 3

It happened to me, too. Turn off your device and wait a bit then turn it back on. The game should be loaded properly this way. I wonder if that choosing gift box glitch (a few of you mentioned it above) has been fixed in this mini update? I couldn't choose my second and third gift box palettes the way I wanted. Oh well .. I won't complain, it's all about luck anyway. Good luck everyone. Happy TB! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got Marylin lips in my third box! Not sure if I will use them often but I've got a match with my fave eyes and I'm very excited to win a special item.

gz-CYgC3x-c_zpszg0nmodu.jpg

You look great with Marilyn's Lips and eyes. In honor of your Marilyn Prize.....here's this.

OMG, can you imagine this chick singing with rod Stewart? Talk about gravel voiced. Some of this sounds like his hit.... Maggie May.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Sorry, hyerilee, in the grand scheme of things, that just doesn't sound right. Or possible. Unless she's a hermit who has plenty of discretionary income and has nothing else to do. Like, ever. Maybe doesn't work or go to school and is independently wealthy? So do you know how she managed this, doll? Is it possible for others? She's got to be the only person in such a position on the planet and should prolly get a solid gold cast statuette of KK. And a party. Parties are always good! Is she a part of the forum? Maybe she could/should be? It would be very cool to see a ton of different things many of us never have. Sometimes--rare, but still--a doll will have something on and I feel like, ohhhhhh, I wish I had that. I'll never have thattttt. And I want those baby blue shoes many people have gotten in the throwbacks. hyerilee, can you possibly at all get her to show us some uncommon things??
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure this person has unlimited stars and money haha :D

Amen to that answer, Cherrey!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Amen to that answer, Cherrey!

hashtag-fact-khloe-1435179634.gif
  • Options

Carol and bladeoo: There's only two kinds of people in this world--good people and bad people. What goes around eventually does come around. I've seen it. Good is good, bad is bad. Helloooooooo karma! xo
  • Options
    It happened to me, too. Turn off your device and wait a bit then turn it back on. The game should be loaded properly this way. I wonder if that choosing gift box glitch (a few of you mentioned it above) has been fixed in this mini update? I couldn't choose my second and third gift box palettes the way I wanted. Oh well .. I won't complain, it's all about luck anyway. Good luck everyone. Happy TB! :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I'm an iOS player so I thought the glitches that the android players had been experienced finally bled over to iOS but I closed the app & restarted its waited forEVER & it finally came back on. I even made it to A list for my third comeback when it came back up! Thank the Glu Gods for not giving me a glitch!
  • Options

#something wrong is up with that, you think? God, I love Khloe!
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Sorry, hyerilee, in the grand scheme of things, that just doesn't sound right. Or possible. Unless she's a hermit who has plenty of discretionary income and has nothing else to do. Like, ever. Maybe doesn't work or go to school and is independently wealthy? So do you know how she managed this, doll? Is it possible for others? She's got to be the only person in such a position on the planet and should prolly get a solid gold cast statuette of KK. And a party. Parties are always good! Is she a part of the forum? Maybe she could/should be? It would be very cool to see a ton of different things many of us never have. Sometimes--rare, but still--a doll will have something on and I feel like, ohhhhhh, I wish I had that. I'll never have thattttt. And I want those baby blue shoes many people have gotten in the throwbacks. hyerilee, can you possibly at all get her to show us some uncommon things??

She is actually a He hahaha He is an android player who started playing since the beginning, He's graduated in civil engineering and doesn't have doll's instagram or anything unfortunately. He makes everyone from my fb group jealous af :rolleyes:
  • Options

Hahahaha 😂 That gif is awesome! I love Khloe. Annnnnd I agree with what she is sayin lol that girl has to be rich OR hacked the game... No other way.
  • Options
    She is actually a He hahaha He is an android player who started playing since the beginning, He's graduated in civil engineering and doesn't have doll's instagram or anything unfortunately. He makes everyone from my fb group jealous af :rolleyes:

Guess I stand corrected.. Yay him! That's awesome. Does he play a girl doll or boy doll in the game? I think we would all love to see his closet if you can get some screen shots!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's what Carolyn Ferocious won on her second box:

EIXinu.png
    CQ3zpU.jpg
    Somebody pop in some music. :)

Here's some music from my favorite show Empire. This is one of my favorites from the 1st season soundtrack.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Guess I stand corrected.. Yay him! That's awesome. Does he play a girl doll or boy doll in the game? I think we would all love to see his closet if you can get some screen shots!

he plays as girl lol that's why everyone envies him :p I will try talk to him to take screenshots
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great look Carol! Both your BSAM dolls are already in my game yay!

I think it's quite possible someone have all event items if that person started to play since the beginning, I have all earnables of weekend events. All my throwback boxes are filled just with gift boxes items that I missed... that should be a cool thing, however I rarely get good stuff and none of my wishlist.

Got more sunglasses today, well I have two more boxes to go... Waiting another shorts or brown stuff:p, get hyped Vats!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!