Comments

• Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Gosh, 50 stars is a lot.............
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers!!!

I'm not a big fan of the buy-in hair but I think I'll still purchase it to participate. The TB boxes plus the earnable outfit make it worthwhile for me. Those flats are so cute!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    A 50 star item is a bit on the pricey side. If I hadn't just bought it I'm not sure I would be participating this event.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thx eggs :)

Must have that black coat for Jax.

I'm dying right now, I worked for 17 hours straight. I didn't touch any game until now, just for a breather. Going for my precious 3 hours of sleep now, and event tomorrow? So dead. I think I have to ask someone to help me cuz right after I finish, I'm hibernating.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah I agree with you Rumpel, Megannita and Sappho about the expensive price this time.

So far the events I paid to participate had cute items that were around 30 k-stars (think were sunglasses and a denim jacket) and the others I already owned the pieces.

I'm not feeling those yellow shoes and they arent' worthy of 50 k-stars for real, but I want to open those boxes, get the pants and jacket cause they are pretty.:rolleyes:

I have Vats look in mind, but I'm super reluctant on buying those shoes lol

Please Nai don't kill yourself working too much! Make sure to stay healthy,well feeded and have your beauty sleep always you can!

And hey give a break on all your games young lady! We love have you around sharing your achievements, but we can't corroborate with this careless habits lol

Your mother, Vatsy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Nooooooo! Maria offered me to buy those shoes with a discount, but I didn't 'cause I hate them!

I'll have to pay the full price now :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I think she called me too last week too buddy, but I share your feelings about the shoes...

Ok I already bought them now and put Vats look to wait on the lookbook, now I need to set the alarm and wait for the event!

Good luck everyone!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thankfully, I purchased that hairstyle on the weekend so Kiki has her looks saved, alarm set, and just waiting to GO! :):)
    Vats wrote: »
    I think she called me too last week too buddy, but I share your feelings about the shoes...

Ok I already bought them now and put Vats look to wait on the lookbook, now I need to set the alarm and wait for the event!

Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    When should I set my alarm?:confused:
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ehhh....guess I'll be skipping a midweek event for the first time. Just like I skipped the weekend last time around. The buy in is too much and the reward not worth it especially as I always seem to get the super lame $4000 or energy rewards. Not worth it, Glu, /!: frankly kind of insulting.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Good luck in the midweek event everyone! I don't own those shoes already and the earnables aren't my taste enough to buy in for it. I do agree with soundspretty & Vats in wanting more baby clothes tho. I'm surprised there isn't at least a real formal wear option for them and perhaps some twinning looks for mom and dads ? Or something we can buy our NPC spouses to match us??
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Omg mother Vatsy! I never knew you had this side of you :p So adorable!

I should really take care of my body but the world is harsh sobsssss

Good luck to all of you participating :)

Sappho hmm about 6 hours from now
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    *hasnt gotten a call from Maria for a luxe goal in at least a month*
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    First outfit submitted!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hi Lants! I had this problem as well until recently, turns out i had too many gigs pending to do. Ever since we have the reality show i've been ignoring normal gigs, i had a couple of weekend event ones too from VIPs and i guess dating too. I've started to do them again (maybe because we don't have the normal midweek events... please glu bring them back) and i got Maria calls back! I hope this helps :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    This is what my event looks like. I really hope that's not 1 k star lol
    40698100-D901-44F6-A1C0-F5FEE90ADD5C_zpsiu7jtsxy.png
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Morning Dolls. Lants, a member recently found out that because they had a lot of backlogged gigs sitting on their dashboard it was clogging up Maria's calls. Try getting those cleared up and then post again if you still aren't' getting any calls.

Now lets Submit and Vote! Vote Vote and Vote. I haven't seen any sale items......of course my eyes are still closed. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lia wrote: »
    This is what my event looks like. I really hope that's not 1 k star lol
    40698100-D901-44F6-A1C0-F5FEE90ADD5C_zpsiu7jtsxy.png

That's weird. Does this mean you have all of the TB items? I always wondered if people who had all the TB items still got the event or not.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Koko, I got to vote for you!!!!!!!!
    It was so awesome to see one of my friends there! 😃
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    The event just started (30 mins in) and someone has already owned the last two prizes. That means hackers can still enter the event! :(

IMG_3133.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Urghh, that's irritating.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »

Check out this thread I made about this and eggs responded. I'm thinking it could be true because I DO have more than 10 gigs queued up on both my games.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224636-Maria-does-not-call-for-luxe-goals
    PM to add
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Not sure I'll be doing it this time... after the weekend's star spending, and the horribly disappointing box I got, I'm not sure I want to shell out more time and k-stars for this. I'd like the box TB items, but I'm not interested in the hair or flat shoes... the dress is ok but meh.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Check out this thread I made about this and eggs responded. I'm thinking it could be true because I DO have more than 10 gigs queued up on both my games.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?224636-Maria-does-not-call-for-luxe-goals
    i never saw this lol it could have helped me :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The event just started (30 mins in) and someone has already owned the last two prizes. That means hackers can still enter the event! :(

IMG_3133.jpg

The nerve of them entering it too...

I'm having the hardest time trying to style this hair. Maybe because I'm not such a fan. It's pretty, but it reminds me of wedding hair and casual looks just don't seem right.
  • Options
    Hacking aside, what's the point of even entering the event when you've already got all the rewards? :confused:

Anyway, I went ahead and submitted my wedding dress. Let's see how it does. :cool:
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    MNieuw wrote: »
    It was so awesome to see one of my friends there! 😃

Awwwwww, I got to vote for you also Linda!!!!
    ❤️
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    Hacking aside, what's the point of even entering the event when you've already got all the rewards? :confused:

Anyway, I went ahead and submitted my wedding dress. Let's see how it does. :cool:

I know right?! Just to show off??
    I don't submit looks after I complete the event. Even when I need less than 10 event points, I submit the ugliest look so I wouldnt take other's votes.

I voted for a wedding dress but not so sure that's your doll. Good luck everyone. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    MNieuw wrote: »
    It was so awesome to see one of my friends there! 

Aww, thank you soooo much. That happened to me twice and it's always really fun. You want to stay on that page and vote over and over and over. lol.

Did anyone get a TB sale, or anything? I just knew the white top and the fangs would be on sale this week. I saw it in my darmm dream. It was so real.......

And Nai, saw you were the player I referenced about the Maria calls. I knew it was someone, but again, thanks for that. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Think it's at all possible that one or two of the entries are game generated npc? But don't let it bother you. A person I met here early on was hacked, and when I asked why they sent me all these clothes, when I didn't even know them, the answer came back it's the only thing that's fun at that point. With everything they had, gifting people was the only thing that they could still do. I suggested they kill the game and start over without the hack. They never talked to me again. lol.

I can't wait for the first results. Oh, and the 4th vote I had to do, had a guy on the left in black shoes. As soon as I voted for the other one, I said Doh, should have grabbed a picture. So that was strange too. If we see anyone else without the item, grab a screenshot?

Good luck everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary