Options

Monday Morning Musings.....is there or isn't there? 10/4/16

Comments

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    vivianhale wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I'm new here :):) nice to meet you all

Hi Vivian, welcome! Is your avatar Josephine Skriver? She's so pretty!!
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Yayyyyy I got another item off my wishlist!!! Screenshot_2016_10_05_19_29_12_1.png
    The ALT boots could have been cool too, those are also on my wishlist!
    Here is my doll with her new... I don't know what to call them lol
    Screenshot_2016_10_05_19_40_39_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Oh and my first box was a meh purse, I didn't take a screenshot :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Here are my boxes. I'm so, so happy about the bob, I've been coveting it forever!

LnZgZSt.jpg

And then of course I get two kind of blah clothes items in my next set. Ah well, I still got the bob!

Feeling a little Girl Friday in this look:

fh4a5nn.jpg
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I've been coveting that bob too but I've never actually seen it in any of my boxes :eek: Congrats Max :D
    And then of course I get two kind of blah clothes items in my next set. Ah well, I still got the bob!

Feeling a little Girl Friday in this look:

fh4a5nn.jpg
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Here are my boxes. I'm so, so happy about the bob, I've been coveting it forever!

LnZgZSt.jpg

Envy you maxrockatansky :eek:

The only hairstyle I've seen in TB boxes ever since is this -__- Seriously
    wa606d.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    IUol1Rl.png?1

I'm so happy for two reasons, first I'll be able to sleep tonight yay! Second the black coat is stunning, I just dressed Vats' entire family on black,looks like they came straight from The Matrix lol

Camila pretty sure you can label that piece as high waisted shorts!

Max wow you're so advanced with the boxes! Skylar's look was soooooo well chosen, slay girl slay!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts

LnZgZSt.jpg

I envy you for having all of those hairstyles in your the boxes.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I finally finished earlier and hopefully everyone is able to finish before the end of the event.

These are the looks I went with. I decided to go with three because the hair can be styled with pretty much anything.

m03N1dmh.jpg

I also kept a record of the number of times each outfit had one. I'm going to be doing this to determine what kind of looks people tend to vote for. I think look #2 didn't win too much because it was too over the top. The other two looks were more simple. I'm guessing the third look won every round because of my adorable pup. It doesn't hurt to have a secret cute weapon to help you get votes. :)

vNMSDmFh.jpg

Here are the styles I created with the earnables. It was hard seeing as I have very little orange items. I'm not sure if I like the orange purse.

QIO6i43h.jpg

Here are the TB items I won. I really wished that I got the black and silver purse. I have so many black and gold purses that a the purse that I missed would have been a great addition in my closet.

yZywatoh.jpg

0Pe5Q0ih.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Camila pretty sure you can label that piece as high waisted shorts!
    Thanks Vats! I'm glad you are done, I have to win two more times and I need to go to sleep now. I hope I can finish...
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I have about 2 more hours. Win or lose I will be done and I'm pretty happy I don't have to lose all my sleep, just some

In my boxes I got these heels and this marshmallow top. Could be worse (I do have the green boa), but not exactly the easiest thing to design an outfit around

54hgmx.jpg

That puffin seems scared of me or maybe it thinks I'm popcorn and I best start running!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Here are a few of the looks I submitted. Sadly none of them won.

IMG_0189.jpg

I dont know why but I always like to put glasses on my doll for these events. :D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just finished the event, love my new dress! But like many others, I too lost many round, so much more than usual...
    haftime wrote: »
    Linda your doll is always on point! I love checking her out in my contacts list to see how you're styling the SYS item.
    Aw you are so sweet!!
    vivianhale wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I'm new here :):) nice to meet you all
    Welcome to the forum!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I don't like the hair either, and I'm not the biggest fan of either earnables, but I'm participating because 50 kstars is worth the 2 tb boxes to me :) if I didn't participate, all I'd be able to think about is "what if I missed the fangs or blue jumpsuit?!" Haha ;) I didn't have the greatest start to this event though. I woke up yesterday at 4am with horrible side pain, so I waited until my daughter went to school and went to the hospital. I spent all day in the ER with a kindney stone and infection. Yay.... :( the hospital just started a new system, so all of the staff was flustered and I didn't get the care I should've, and I'm so not happy!! It took 4 hours and us reminding the nurses 3 times to check my baby's heartbeat!! I could feel him kicking like crazy, otherwise they would've had one crazy mad mama to deal with!! Sorry to rant.. it just really bothers me and feels good to complain sometimes haha!! Anyways, I hope everyone else is having a much better week than me so far <3

Oh no Tarabella, so sorry you have to go through this while being pregnant! Hope you are feeling better now?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Tarabella hope you're feeling better soon!!
    Android
  • Options
    Ugh.

Screenshot_2016-10-05-00-11-03_zpssyaldv29.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    Ok..

Screenshot_2016-10-05-12-19-21_zpsyaxkkzlp.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't like the hair either, and I'm not the biggest fan of either earnables, but I'm participating because 50 kstars is worth the 2 tb boxes to me :) if I didn't participate, all I'd be able to think about is "what if I missed the fangs or blue jumpsuit?!" Haha ;) I didn't have the greatest start to this event though. I woke up yesterday at 4am with horrible side pain, so I waited until my daughter went to school and went to the hospital. I spent all day in the ER with a kindney stone and infection. Yay.... :( the hospital just started a new system, so all of the staff was flustered and I didn't get the care I should've, and I'm so not happy!! It took 4 hours and us reminding the nurses 3 times to check my baby's heartbeat!! I could feel him kicking like crazy, otherwise they would've had one crazy mad mama to deal with!! Sorry to rant.. it just really bothers me and feels good to complain sometimes haha!! Anyways, I hope everyone else is having a much better week than me so far <3

Tarabella, i'm so sorry I missed this. I would have been a mix of frantic and Butt Kicking. However, since ticking off doctors and nurses is never good, I would have wished I'd been relatively calm like you. Please, this is an open invitation to come in here and rant about anything that bothers the expectant mom. Whether it's a look some thot gave you at a checkout line, or the fact that it had the nerve to rain when you wanted to sit outside....you get a free pass. (Just remember, you said we could all be honorary aunties and uncles. ok, I don't think you said that, but I'm bartering over here.).

I think today you need a rest and relaxation day. And, for heaven's sake, train someone (a friend, MR. Tarabella, a neighbor who wants 'hold the new baby rights'...but train someone to step up and tap for you when you're not up to it, or just want to be a Pregzilla.

Changing the subject...........A note to anyone with GC add info in their signature - I've been told effective iOS 10, we now add iOS friends in Facebook. imessage may work, but has not been confirmed. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I need luck guys! I'm only 20 points away and submitted my last look.
    Changing the subject...........A note to anyone with GC add info in their signature - I've been told effective iOS 10, we now add iOS friends in Facebook. imessage may work, but has not been confirmed. :)

Since we're connecting via FB now, does that mean we can play with players from other platforms?
  • Options
    Most successful look.

KKH_Screenshot_1475749680617_zpsvcxv3fxg.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Most successful look.

KKH_Screenshot_1475749680617_zpsvcxv3fxg.jpg

That outfit is incredible! I LOVE the skirt! (Is it a skirt?? I want it irl.)

These are my boxes

28ckqpc.png

15yyqz7.png

Pretty happy with the result
    :)

nej9k4.jpg

2ufdkk2.jpg

I won most of my submissions (despite the ugly-*** hair) so I finished the event this morning. Excited for the weekend!
  • Options
    I just realised I've been wearing the same shoes with all of my outfits LOL

I guess they are the flavour of the week

28v37s6.jpg
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Congrats Val! I wear those gold shoes all the time - we have so much gold jewelry and that's really the only strappy pair I have that matches.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Since we're connecting via FB now, does that mean we can play with players from other platforms?

I tried that with a forum friend here, it doesn't work cross-platform yet. Hopefully, Glu will work on this. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Thanks Val, it's a dress.
    Your boxes are a dream! 💕
    Android
  • Options
    Congrats Val! I wear those gold shoes all the time - we have so much gold jewelry and that's really the only strappy pair I have that matches.

I know, right? I have either those or the regular golden heels that I wear all the time too. They're so practical they go with everything :D

It bears repeating: WE NEED WHITE STILETTOS GLU!!
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I completed the event! :cool: I only won once, though. :( Also for some reason I got a single event point from my fish bowl. :confused:

IMG_0194.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Angeline's winning looks:

IMG_3162.jpg

I go with not so formal looks. Because when I vote, I have a hard time choosing both formal dress looks. I end up choosing the dress I like better. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Jon's winning looks:

IMG_3316.jpg

I don't like that yellow shoes at all so I get lazy dressing him for more looks. I wish Glu would offer a discount for buying event entry items!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    I just realised I've been wearing the same shoes with all of my outfits LOL

I guess they are the flavour of the week

28v37s6.jpg

I always wear the same black heels when I do my outfits simply cause it seems like they're the most successful no matter what outfit I wear. That or these SYS have made me lose my mind lol

Also, I love that green dress on you.

PS, Hope you're doing better Tarabella!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College