Options

Waiting........UPDATE 5.6 IS HERE

Hey, hello, let's go... Can I create this kind of thread here, right?
So... What you guys are expecting? I'm really excited about what tomorrow can bring to us - literally or not, ehehe. It's already Sunday here.
Let's talk about what we want to see when everyone receive that OH-SO-HAPPY notification on App Store/Google Play...
Ooohhh, the waiting...
Prev1345678

Comments

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Are we guaranteed to get an update Monday? If so, then I would really like some new facial features and for the closet to be more organized. Make one tab for the unbought items and another tab with the bought items. I think someone on another thread mentioned that they wanted some more skin colors. That would be nice along with more hair, lipstick, and nail polish colors. I mean seriously, how did Glu not give us red nail polish? One last thing, a nice pair of white stiletto heels would be very appreciated.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Make one tab for the unbought items and another tab with the bought items.
    I would also love the ability to separate out items by type. Like, the "tops" tab has tops and dresses mixed together, which can be a bit bothersome when you're looking for a top and then accidentally tap a dress and then you have to go find your skirt again (or at the very least have the game remember what skirt I had on before the dress overwrote it!) And then the accessories box is just a total mess. I can never find anything in there, and for half of the items I'm not even sure what they are - necklace? Left bracelet? Right bracelet? I just can't tell. Would be so useful to be able to separate out what I'm looking for.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is no info about when any updates are coming. It's fine to theorize, but there is no insider info about when it's coming. I get anxious around Kim's Birthday, in the past events around and for her Birthday have been awesome, and to me at least, her birthday kicks off the "Holiday Season Good Feelings and Wow" aspect of the game that lasts throughout the whole Holiday Season.

We've been asking for closet renovations for a while, and better facial and make up customization. What big things do you think Glu will shower us with next? I have to be honest, the aspect of Krews from KKG looked very appealing at first, but now it's morphed into party 'competitions' with others, and only one team of players winning prizes. I love the aspect of 'Everyone can be a winner, it all depends on you' aspect of our game. If it means we can't have ingame messaging with our besties, then I'll pm my friends here and keep the game the way it is. So that's one thing I don't want. lol

So...I'm hoping closet and an across the board platinum blonde hair so my girls can tease Vatsy better.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    I have to be honest, the aspect of Krews from KKG looked very appealing at first, but now it's morphed into party 'competitions' with others, and only one team of players winning prizes. I love the aspect of 'Everyone can be a winner, it all depends on you' aspect of our game. If it means we can't have ingame messaging with our besties, then I'll pm my friends here and keep the game the way it is. So that's one thing I don't want. lol

This! KKH is amazing, just the way it is. Bruno Mars, are you here?! Please, sing to us LOL
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I would like leggings to wear with some of the tops that are more tunic length than actual dress length. I have a few items that make my doll look like she isn't wearing any pants.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Yes please 💖💖💖
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Can we save our hopes for tomorrow?
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I really hope for an update today.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Hello everyone, I haven't posted here since last year but I browse the forum every few weeks.
    I was wondering if everyone still gets random calls from Maria about luxe goals? I haven't in months so I hope the new update at least fixes that. I have nearly $400k saved but I'm waiting for her to call me about buying some more houses before I spend it all. She called me once about buying a house I didn't have the money for at the time but I'll be ready now!
    I'm so excited for the Halloween event!! It's in my top 3 favorites. And I hope we get some k-stars around Kim's birthday too. I'm trying to save as many as I can to be ready for the black friday sale! :)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm hoping for an update today too! Also, this Friday is Kim's birthday so I'm wondering what that will bring this year!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Can we save our hopes for tomorrow?

Hi. what do you mean? You started a thread to talk about what the next update might bring, and now you want to wait? Not trying to be obtuse, and then in the midweek event thread you want to talk about an update, so if you tell me what your intention with this thread was, maybe I can help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I haven't posted here since last year but I browse the forum every few weeks.
    I was wondering if everyone still gets random calls from Maria about luxe goals? I haven't in months so I hope the new update at least fixes that. I have nearly $400k saved but I'm waiting for her to call me about buying some more houses before I spend it all. She called me once about buying a house I didn't have the money for at the time but I'll be ready now!
    I'm so excited for the Halloween event!! It's in my top 3 favorites. And I hope we get some k-stars around Kim's birthday too. I'm trying to save as many as I can to be ready for the black friday sale! :)

Someone posted about this a couple weeks ago. I want to say the problem was if you have too many storyline gigs to complete, she'll stop calling until you finish some of them.
  • Options
    When was the last update? Hasn't someone been tracking? I remember a monday this Spring, no midweek event hint, no mini loading. Then tuesday morning opened up with a great big version Update AND an instantaneous midweek event. that would be big.

Let me look around, if it's too quiet, maybe it's another one of those. Or maybe Pearldiamonds has a crystal ball? If so we should all so sit quietly around her and wait for more tidbits. Didn't she have a suggestion in the Halloween costume thread?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Someone already went ahead an seen we still have a vip event this weekend so the update will prolly be next monday its been coming on the 26th or 27th of each month besides last month it came on the 19th so most likely itll be next monday
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Someone already went ahead an seen we still have a vip event this weekend so the update will prolly be next monday its been coming on the 26th or 27th of each month besides last month it came on the 19th so most likely itll be next monday

What? I thought that on Kim's birthday it would be a Party event, like it was last year... I'm sorry, but I don't understand how someone went ahead and seen that we will have a VIP event this weekend...
  • Options
    I don't like to burst your bubble, but there will not be a midweek event tomorrow. However, Kim's birthday is coming up on Friday so I can guarantee we'll have exciting news soon!

How about a new update?! Sorry to post in this thread, but I saw Kalinda here and I can't control myself lol
  • Options
    You never know. Just because someone says VIP doesn't mean it will happen. There's been a couple times where someone posted spoilers on the web but they were a couple weeks early and we didn't actually get the event they thought we would.
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Didn't we just have a VIP event two weeks ago? Sorry, but I really don't have the k stars to spend for another VIP Weekend. You know what we haven't had in a while? A reality show weekend. I have been waiting on one for the longest so a can work on completing partnerships and the newer achievements.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Its something they do with the time an theres still 3 items that we havent received yet from this last update im just saying what i say so people wouldnt get disappointed when there wasnt an update
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    You never know. Just because someone says VIP doesn't mean it will happen. There's been a couple times where someone posted spoilers on the web but they were a couple weeks early and we didn't actually get the event they thought we would.

I agree. I just don't understand how people can see future events. Most of the time I think they are fake ones.. I have to see to believe it.

I totally agree with NQueen331 I too have been waiting on a Reality weekend event for a long time. Let's wait and see.
  • Options
    They just did it today to see the VIP event come up it said there is one hour remaining in the vip event
  • Options
    It's not the first time that some items end coming for us in the next update. And I personally don't care about any of them, all I want now is something to do in my game :(

About the VIP event: it doesn't mean that the event will come, maybe they got the notification from the last one, because those people go back in time.
  • Options
    I was just saying thats all
  • Options
    Thats u dont mean other people don't want the items
  • Options
    In the past, as one event ended, the next would 'load' a timer, maybe because they have a compromised game? But everyone recall the update that came on a Monday afternoon, and the update wiped out the 'extra' event they had loaded in case they needed it.

So, if someone saw VIP for next week, and an update comes through and wipes it out, it will be whatever event the updated version has for us. So, seeing the vip banner means nothing to me if we get an update before then. ;) Make sense?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    In the past, as one event ended, the next would 'load' a timer, maybe because they have a compromised game? But everyone recall the update that came on a Monday afternoon, and the update wiped out the 'extra' event they had loaded in case they needed it.

So, if someone saw VIP for next week, and an update comes through and wipes it out, it will be whatever event the updated version has for us. So, seeing the vip banner means nothing to me if we get an update before then. ;) Make sense?

Totally!!

Now all I have to say is... Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Oh, and... Update!
  • Options
    pizzaparty wrote: »

Pizza! I swear I was thinking about you over the weekend, and it had nothing to do with Pizza. I was just sitting here and "Hey, I wonder where PizzaParty is" popped into my head. I swear. and yes, the graphic I used to pop up for you popped into my head at that same time.

How have you been? I think this is the first time I've seen you in General Discussion. Glad you're playing, and yes, accumulated storyline seems to make Maria hold off on calling you. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mocastilho wrote: »
    I agree. I just don't understand how people can see future events. Most of the time I think they are fake ones.. I have to see to believe it.

I totally agree with NQueen331 I too have been waiting on a Reality weekend event for a long time. Let's wait and see.

They are able to look into the files and find information that way. Sometimes it's not very reliable, like the items will be mixed up or they find files for a VIP weekend, but those files are for a future event, not the upcoming one.
  • Options
    How about a new update?! Sorry to post in this thread, but I saw Kalinda here and I can't control myself lol

Hi pealdiamonds, I moved this here because there's no need to post in other threads because Kalinda posted. Kalinda is everywhere. She'll see your enthusiasm here. Thanks for your help. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    They can't say the official date, I understand that, but would be really nice if someone come here and let us know if it will be today or not. It's not cool check the App Store every second for nothing.