Options

Waiting........UPDATE 5.6 IS HERE

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hi isabeau! Thank you!! But is the 5 energy permanent?

Hi Lants! You know you're always very welcome. :) Ha, keeping an extra 5 energy foreverrrr would be so nice, right?? But no, it's just added to your regular energy count and used up just the same way as energy always is. Do you think you'll buy the gym and equipment? I've decided against it for now; I feel it's not a great value star-wise...I wonder if anyone bought it; the equipment; and could show us a screen shot of how it all looks. Plus let us know how many stars--and possibly kash--everything costs. I'm pretty sure I'll buy it eventually, but it didn't make it onto my priority list at this time. ;)
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Yaay, an update and a midweek event!! That was a big surprise :) Thanks, Glu!!
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    rmwUGzE.jpg

My outfit for now. Inspired by Cat Woman <3 looking for more ideas though~ so tell them.

Btw there wouldn't be a midweek event.. right? I have a throwback event
  • Options
    Immediate must-haves:

• Animated Halloween black-cat-in-a-bag
    • " Bat bag
    • *Every* component for the black cat costume
    • Skull scarf (perfect year-round for that OS punk in you, plus there's plenty of cool stuff to wear it with. Andddd I just remembered, I want to try it with my past-event Kim leather jacket too. Yes, a must-have any way you slice it. :D)

Several other things I tried on yesterday, but quickly because migraine and so not in a shopping mood, but. I need to go through the wardrobe more slowly when I have some time, to pick and choose...as our weekday event--and an all-inclusive one (thank you very much, Glu) is of the utmost importance right now. Heh. Also, I've been finding things for sale in the kloset over the past month that I've never seen before. Maybe they're from the last update--or the one before it?--I've noticed that there were times I was pretty sure there were new items for sale, but I didn't have the little yellow tag on anything, letting me know. So was really disappointing at the time(s). This is another reason organizing the kloset is so vital (and there's so many reasons, we all know, to begin with). I always love to know what's new--otherwise how will I know to buy it?? My wardrobe is bursting at the seams, and if I can't find new stuff the first time around (this has actually happened maybe two times; it's a glitch though, and definitely not something I'd cause an issue over); it's just I like to know there's new things, I always love updates with shopping; this update is positively swoon-worthy.
  • Options
    pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    Those black cat socks are my life now lol
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I love the update so far! Well, besides the gym. I don't think I'll be buying that one.

Also, I think I got a throwback item in the first box I opened! It has a professional weekend star in the corner of the icon. I forgot to take a picture of the pallete but I took one of the item in my closet. I'm on my phone now so I'll post it later :)

Good luck with the midweek event everyone! I always find these throwback events to be difficult to finish since we don't get any bonuses from earned items.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Here guy's new stuff:
    vm9SBLo.png

I'm not sure if the black shoes are new cause it didn't came with an exlamation point, but I can't remember it from before this update. All rest is new.
    vXzNQXd.png

In this pictures just the tops are new.
    ZeAsYoH.png

The top in first, entire outfit in the second and a bat brooch in the last one.

Maybe I missed something, my visual memory isn't that good.:rolleyes:

Trevor posted all new baby stuff at the beggining of page 9 in this thread. Hope they fix that for you soon.

Max and Andrzej hope they also fix your doll/SO hair problems.

I found an issue in my game too, I watched some video ads today but none k-stars were credited to my account, the rapid recharge is working though.

I love the Halloween stuff. This is a really fun update.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats, thank you for showing us the guy stuff! I love the Jack Skellington outfit!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hey all!

Thanks for your feedback about the male hair! We'll have that fixed soon! Hope you enjoy this update!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    Hey all!

Thanks for your feedback about the male hair! We'll have that fixed soon! Hope you enjoy this update!

This update is all kinds of awesome!
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hey all!

Thanks so much for this message, eggs! Customer service on fleek.
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Omg that baby giraffe is sooooooo cute!!! I need it!!

BTW: does all the furniture in the Abu Dhabi home cost K-stars? Just want to know before I start saving up for it.... I already have 2 unfurnished homes because I refuse to pay K-stars for a sofa.

Re: yeah not buying the gym.

Love the rest of the update though!!

There's 2 cash items in the Abu Dhabi home but I don't remember how much they were because I bought them right away. It'll cost you 70 k-stars to get all of the rest of the furniture + 80 k-stars for the pet giraffe. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I wonder if anyone bought it; the equipment; and could show us a screen shot of how it all looks. Plus let us know how many stars--and possibly kash--everything costs. I'm pretty sure I'll buy it eventually, but it didn't make it onto my priority list at this time. ;)

If you look earlier in this thread, I posted screen grabs of what it looks like. I haven't bought any of the equipment though. But I listed how much everything costs. You can't buy anything with cash, it's all k-stars!
  • Options
    Okay, I have two questions based on this OFFICIAL image:

iHTo9h2.jpg

Some guy on Instagram posted the spoilers for all the events of this update (I won't post here, don't worry), but the VMA look from Kim is missing. Are we gonna get this look only in the next update?

Second question... The body of the doll with gym clothes looks different... And there's this other account on Instagram talking about body shapes. That's true? Ohh, and how about those poses? Can we get them? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Any news on the update for facebook?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Vats, thank you for showing us the guy stuff! I love the Jack Skellington outfit!

Oh thank you for give me the right reference of the inspiration behind that outfit! All I could recall was BeetleJuice, but I knew it wasn't accurate lol
    Some guy on Instagram posted the spoilers for all the events of this update (I won't post here, don't worry), but the VMA look from Kim is missing. Are we gonna get this look only in the next update?

Second question... The body of the doll with gym clothes looks different... And there's this other account on Instagram talking about body shapes. That's true? Ohh, and how about those poses? Can we get them? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Well Pearl, let me tell you something about IG, I've been there for a while and probably 90% of people of KKH community there are cheaters and liars ready to start drama.

There's just a little amount of people that brings something really informative or produces original content there. Basically they are exposing their poor egos through their 'achievements' living a fantasy that all that they got came from real effort, dedication,money and not that they're stealing!

I have pity of them TBH, cause they should at least hide their doubtful actions and just enjoy the 'enhanced' gameplay, but they just can't do that cause that way they would never feels like a whole... Imagine the tragedy when they close their games!

Now as for your questions, the banners always have things that can be or not be in the game. Like there always are blue eyed characters in the banners, but the game doesn't have that option. Clothes and hair generally are in the game, but sometimes they include in the banner future update's clothes. If you saw spoilers you already have your answer about this one.

They always modify the characters at the teasers, unless is a new facial feature is highly unlike that those mods will be at the game.

New body types sounds good, but is that applicable? For what I saw until now playing all 'Stardom Franchise' games I don't think so. They would have to change/edit ALL KKH clothes to be possible they fit on every new body type, too much work to at the end the most of people just utilize 1 body type as it goes with the facial traits lol

I couldn't agree more about the new poses though! That would be huge, really fun and totally applicable!

Hey GluGods we're in need of a bit of fan service here, how about that one???
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Okay, I have two questions based on this OFFICIAL image:

iHTo9h2.jpg

Happy to hear that you're interested in Kim's dress from the VMAs. We recreated the dress for the game, but it's not available yet. We have not changed any body shapes in the game. Any comments you see on social media about it are speculation.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Please make new body types.Come on we all look like sticks I want an asss.It's getting boring we all look same.And I'm sure u read it 1000 times Kalinda we want the poses maybe the team thinks it's nothing big but do it,the whole community in kkh is getting so mad/sad that u only use the poses just for banners.There are like 1000 poses.Please glu gods hear us u should make a thread and ask us what we want.Yeah the weekend events are really good but we need something new.I don't speak just about my feeling I speak about the feelings of the kkh community on instagram too.Bye
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Kkhde2000 wrote: »
    Please make new body types.Come on we all look like sticks I want an asss.It's getting boring we all look same.And I'm sure u read it 1000 times Kalinda we want the poses maybe the team thinks it's nothing big but do it,the whole community in kkh is getting so mad/sad that u only use the poses just for banners.There are like 1000 poses.Please glu gods hear us u should make a thread and ask us what we want.Yeah the weekend events are really good but we need something new.I don't speak just about my feeling I speak about the feelings of the kkh community on instagram too.Bye

You don't speak for everyone here, maybe Instagram. Many would like closet organization before more body shapes. Also, there is a suggestion thread in the sticky section above to post any other ideas you want to see.
  • Options
    Kkhde2000 wrote: »

As Vats already pointed out, they'd have to re-do all the clothing to fit the different body shapes. There's no way they're going to do that. Look how long "apartments" has been misspelled in downtown LA, for heaven's sake. They still haven't fixed that. You really expect them to re-do all the clothing?
  • Options
    Happy to hear that you're interested in Kim's dress from the VMAs. We recreated the dress for the game, but it's not available yet. We have not changed any body shapes in the game. Any comments you see on social media about it are speculation.

Thank you so much for your answer, Kalinda! I really appreciate having staffs from Glu here. This is really great!
    About the Kim's dress from the VMAs: I really love it. Seriously. And the hair? SO FAB! I can't wait to have those items for my doll!
    About the body shapes... Yeah, I know, this must be very complicated, but I'm only asking you about this because of these two pics:

We can clearly see that the belly of the doll looks more... Fitness? And look at the arms from the guy.

zNMIAWM.png

And this one:

xBOTvoi.png

I'm asking myself... Are this info true or just lies?!

Oh, and the banners... You guys need to stop teasing us with those poses, lips, eyes, noses and nails and shapes LOL... I mean, let us have all of this... Please?! Do you like cakes? I can make a cake and write "Please" with chantilly for you :o

Anyway, thanks again!
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    As Vats already pointed out, they'd have to re-do all the clothing to fit the different body shapes. There's no way they're going to do that. Look how long "apartments" has been misspelled in downtown LA, for heaven's sake. They still haven't fixed that. You really expect them to re-do all the clothing?
    That's their job I guess lol
  • Options
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    If you look earlier in this thread, I posted screen grabs of what it looks like. I haven't bought any of the equipment though. But I listed how much everything costs. You can't buy anything with cash, it's all k-stars!

Thank you so much for letting me know, Okurrrr--and I really appreciate your posting them!!! :)
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Whoa there's no way players would really want to wait for 5 energy bolts after 20 hours (if it's really true). I don't understand that "gym part" of the update. Nevertheless, everything else in this game is really FABULOUS :o
    I'm sorry, Syndra, though I do have the screen shots saying so I haven't been able to post any pics since the button bar was added across the top of the post boxes. I know, it doesn't really make good sense, 20 hours for 5 energy. Oh well.
  • Options
    You guys don't need to fight. Everyone can have their own opinion, there's no need for harsh words here. I know they can't make BIG changes about the doll's body, but some modifications... Maybe. Just look at the doll of the banner. That's all. And we all can talk about the game here, right?! That's the point of this forum, I think.
  • Options
    You guys don't need to fight. Everyone can have their own opinion, there's no need for harsh words here. I know they can't make BIG changes about the doll's body, but some modifications... Maybe. Just look at the doll of the banner. That's all. And we all can talk about the game here, right?! That's the point of this forum, I think.
    Yes I have my opinion.Sue me
  • Options
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    Agreed, I feel the exact same. It looks like 1 tap = 1 session so if you have all 5 equipment items, you can get max 5 sessions in per hour? If that's the case, that means it would take 4 hours to get +5 energy?? Realllyyyy??? lol

Oh yeahhhhh, thank you again for the pics and also the info you figured out, O. I know you mentioned how you have to have everything. And I feel the same way. But the cost all told is completely ridic. I'm definitely gonna take a big pass on this one. It sounded great...in theory. I love the idea of the gym and stuff...but to a decent extent. This is doll overboard!
  • Options
    Btw, Kalinda really likes to surprise us. Remember the Midweek event from today that she said yesterday that we won't have? lol :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Btw, Kalinda really likes to surprise us. Remember the Midweek event from today that she said yesterday that we won't have? lol :rolleyes:
    Still don't have it like a few other players on IOS but Thank you for the surprise Kalinda
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Hi pearldiamonds. please don't reprimand or correct other posters. If you have a problem with someone's post, then please PM Moderation. You can also use the report button on the bottom left. When members correct other members, it leads to hard feelings and dissension I'd consider it a personal favor doll. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary