Options

Waiting........UPDATE 5.6 IS HERE

Comments

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Any update on when the update is coming out for kindle fire? I didn't get the midweek event either!! : (

Yeah.. this is killing me! I hate missing any events due to delayed updates. I hate to complain though because the Facebook people are usually waiting even longer for their update.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Has it been discussed whether or not the Halloween items will be disappearing on November 1 like they did last year? There aren't any pumpkin icons in the closet to indicate that they're limited edition, so I'm not sure what to expect. Can we get some clarification? :)

Great question Coco, I was wondering the same!

I started to work on the storylines quests after finish the event and I chose to not join Chase against Dirk, I can't trust that little brat again, but I'm curious for the outcome of that option. If anyone went that way please come to tell us what happens!!!

The new club in Abu Dhabi is a nice place to date, we can find good action buttons there!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

The new club in Abu Dhabi is a nice place to date, we can find good action buttons there!:)

Ooh, thanks for the tip! :D
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    All my boxes suck this event but I don't even care. I'm really happy about my purchases at Abu Dhabi and LA. Got some new clothes, kitty inspired items, plus I just got divorced and married all last night. Now I'm just chilling and enjoying my spoils.

#TheGoodLife

lv677.jpg

dls55z.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    The Amazon Kindle update finally arrived late this afternoon. I think there was some kind of divine light upon me when I did a couple of short gigs and opened the first gift box in the mid-week event and got the wrapped braid hairstyle. Hair always makes me happy. Thank goodness I should be able to start the weekend event on time. Hope the Facebook folks got their update by now too!!

Love your new looks, Zoe!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    The Amazon Kindle update finally arrived late this afternoon. I think there was some kind of divine light upon me when I did a couple of short gigs and opened the first gift box in the mid-week event and got the wrapped braid hairstyle. Hair always makes me happy. Thank goodness I should be able to start the weekend event on time. Hope the Facebook folks got their update by now too!!

Thank you for the info ChicCharlotte! :) I play on facebook, I've cleared the cache as soon as I saw your message and right before I post this comment. Until now, nothing new. :/
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

Thanks, Charlotte! I'm I'm glad you got the update and won the hair. Congrats!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Still no update on facebook platform, and the weekend event is amazing.... :(
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    I don't want to be rude, but come on Glu, everyone else got the update but us, facebook players... Are you going to let us miss Kim's Birthday event? :(
  • Options
    Thank you Glu! We got the update on facebook! Thanks! I can't wait to start the event!!
    Thanks again!! :D
  • Options
    The game is crashing a lot. Is there any chance you can fix it, please? Thank you.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Just a PSA to anyone doing the new storyline: in the third gig where you DJ in Abu Dhabi, the "take group pictures" action apparently does not count towards the three actions you're supposed to do before you DROP THE BASS. :/
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for this Lii. I have that coming up, and hate tapping wrong. I can't wait to see what the last gig is like. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Just a PSA to anyone doing the new storyline: in the third gig where you DJ in Abu Dhabi, the "take group pictures" action apparently does not count towards the three actions you're supposed to do before you DROP THE BASS. :/

I did all of the actions correctly and was told my bass drop was horrible and so Skylar won. What's the deal with that?? Is it random??
  • Options
    Has it been discussed whether or not the Halloween items will be disappearing on November 1 like they did last year? There aren't any pumpkin icons in the closet to indicate that they're limited edition, so I'm not sure what to expect. Can we get some clarification? :)

I'd like to know also, if possible. But just in case, I bought everything I wanted--the whole black cat costume--but not the hair with--white??--ears, I didn't like it. I already have the black Lagerfeld hat with ears (and the white one too), though I never use it bc it's a riding hat (inexplicably), and with its hairstyle it just doesn't look good on my doll. The hat and hair don't go well together. A surprising mismatched gaffe, it just looks weird. Which is fine bc it blocks the edges of the black half mask I bought, so I'm good with my whole costume, with or without the ears--again bc of the half mask, which I love. I also bought both Halloween handbags--I needed the bat bc the black "cat in a bag" <3!! blocked too much of my costume, but also, buying the cat bag was a no-brainer for me. I got the black and white cat scarf and some other things, I think, and for the babies the whole devil costume, the whole Cupid outfit and the witch costume too. I bought my doll the skeleton leggings, but can't find the matching top, as with Kim's costume that year; does it exist to buy in the wardrobe, does anyone know? Last year mid-October my mother got sick and so I don't even remember Halloween here, I had to stop playing. Was the top available then? Anyway, the leggings alone are cool with a lot of things like the black and white Spring jacket, the leather with Kim's face jacket, and more, and I just love them. Koko's costume(s) stay in the wardrobe year round? Yeah, I miss the little pumpkin dingbat. My babies' costumes have them tho.
  • Options
    Last year, what you didn't buy as far as Halloween stuff, disappeared the next morming, if I recall. But I'll try and find out what's staying and what's vanishing like Cinderella's coach.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yes please Koko! I just bought the New Orleans house (thanks Maria!!) and I only have like 15k in the bank. I definitely want some Halloween items. If they're going to disappear I need to work my butt off :eek:
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    In my experience, the quickest way to build up your cash is to do reality show gigs, especially if you have a jet and a vehicle :D
    Yes please Koko! I just bought the New Orleans house (thanks Maria!!) and I only have like 15k in the bank. I definitely want some Halloween items. If they're going to disappear I need to work my butt off :eek:
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    I did all of the actions correctly and was told my bass drop was horrible and so Skylar won. What's the deal with that?? Is it random??

Oh same here!

I thought that was my bad luck,seriously today has been an amazing annoying day to me, my desktop broke (how can I live now?), I was moving some recipient with water in it, simple task and I spilled all water on my socks, then I was cooking and spilled cream on my shirt!

So I went to do that gig and that guy said I was horrible and I did everything right! Thought I was crazy...

I'm afraid to going out and be run over by a car!

The worst part is that since I updated the game I watched tons of ads and I'm not rewarded with k-stars anymore:(

#frustrated
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    The worst part is that since I updated the game I watched tons of ads and I'm not rewarded with k-stars anymore:(

Me neither!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Me neither!

I used to get 2 - 3 videos a week!
    2 days ago I was able to see more than 10 videos at once! I was so excited! That has never happened before. And then I was waiting and waiting. Still waiting...
    Android
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    Me neither!
    o

Sorry this is happening to you too daffodil! However glad I'm not the only one cause this way we can try to find a solution if isn't an isolated case!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Just curious... For Rome and Havana house, Maria offered K stars for buying the house. Did anyone receive call from Maria to buy Abu Dhabi house? And How much Maria give K stars for luxe goals?
    I'm happy, just now Maria called me to buy Havana and she give me 25 K stars within 30 minutes to buy...
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    The DJ gig was lame. I did three actions to be told I was horrible and also lost to Skylar.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Just curious... For Rome and Havana house, Maria offered K stars for buying the house. Did anyone receive call from Maria to buy Abu Dhabi house? And How much Maria give K stars for luxe goals?
    I'm happy, just now Maria called me to buy Havana and she give me 25 K stars within 30 minutes to buy...

Maria called me this past Friday for Abu Dhabi home. Unfortunately, I only got 1h offer for 13 KStars.
    I never got the 25 KStars offer. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Oh same here!.........

#frustrated
    This is happening with my android games. iOS game is fine. If you want to start a thread in Support I'll be sure they see it tomorrow.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    The DJ gig was lame. I did three actions to be told I was horrible and also lost to Skylar.

Same. I guess someone couldn't finish a storyline. It was HINT, HINT all over the place what to do; but what was the point in following the instructions only to lose the whole deal? It was disappointing *and* it made no sense.
  • Options
    Oh same here!

I thought that was my bad luck,seriously today has been an amazing annoying day to me, my desktop broke (how can I live now?), I was moving some recipient with water in it, simple task and I spilled all water on my socks, then I was cooking and spilled cream on my shirt!

So I went to do that gig and that guy said I was horrible and I did everything right! Thought I was crazy...

I'm afraid to going out and be run over by a car!

#frustrated

Oh noooo, Vats, that certainly was *not* a good day; I hope today was much better!

That was a really crack storyline that lead nowhere; it was pointless, why even include it? It was a great idea, but there was no follow through on the writer's part. So I grade that a disappointing F. We wanted DJ success and to be the contest/magazine feature winner, not to get insulted and unceremoniously dumped. ???

I'm sorry, I probably should know this already, but are you Android or iOS? I'm iOS and my problem is just no videos to watch. But to have watched them and you didn't get stars, that's wrong on at least 3 different levels. Oh! I also read somewhere, maybe a different Glu forum altogether from the KKH and K&K games, that the vids should all be no more than 15 seconds--because the average player doesn't have the attention span for the 30-second spots. I agree with that statement!!! At 15 seconds I tend to pay attention. Especially since often enoughthere's things I then want to know more about and I do sometimes download a game that looks good in that vid. I know 30-second spots pay more though....
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Guys, I think I did okay during the DJ gig. Maria called to let me know I won the competition. I also did three actions before tapping the 'Drop the Bass' action.

MWQDUXt.jpg

Maybe it has something to do with whether you and the bad Skylar (not me) work together or not? I chose not to work with Skylar to knock Willow out of the competition. Did anyone who 'lost' the comp choose to work with Skylar?
  • Options
    Guys, I think I did okay during the DJ gig. Maria called to let me know I won the competition. I also did three actions before tapping the 'Drop the Bass' action.

MWQDUXt.jpg

Maybe it has something to do with whether you and the bad Skylar (not me) work together or not? I chose not to work with Skylar to knock Willow out of the competition. Did anyone who 'lost' the comp choose to work with Skylar?

I didn't work with Skylar. For one thing, I never would; can't trust her and also, I dislike her. Plus, I'm just not a deviant. But--and *and*--another thing was that a particular idea behind who would be chosen was, and I don't remember the correct words, but someone who wasn't a worm of a person. One thing I noticed, too, was that Willow wasn't at the competition. Wondering what happened there.... It kind of seems a few chunks of the story were missing. It was a good idea, but a botched execution. The "hints" were stressed two times. Everyone here said they did the right thing, but so far you're the only one who won. I'm surprised you didn't get a photo shoot for the magazine article then, you know? Several things were not right with that storyline.